Boss Slut Ch. 12 - Trailer Trash Slut

Story Info
Erika's slumming it on a trailer trash vacation.
7.3k words
4.67
18.8k
26

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erika, you're up in five." Mike said.

Erika smiled at the portly black man, giving him a wink as she cut up a fat line of white powder. He rolled his eyes at Erika, proceeding down the back stage of the Blue Toucan.

He was getting on in years, once a dangerous enforcer for a violent gang running dope in the city. Unlike most, he had managed to retire from the life, taking over the Blue Toucan Gentleman's Club.

That is, until Erika had taken it over from him two weeks ago.

Where the previous owner had an issue gambling, owing Mike more money than he could handle, Erika had the opposite problem. She had more money than she could handle.

Erika had it all, natural blonde hair cascading down an angular face, brilliant round hazel eyes, mouth watering naturally large breasts, a hint of abs and an ass that put in work. And after fucking her way up the ladder of a massive pharmaceutical firm, more money than she knew what to do with.

And it was all thanks to the white powder she was preparing to snort up her nose- Love Drug. Her Master, Jacob, had invented the powerful drug, using it to turn her into his absolute sex slave. Leveraging her body and his drug, he had catapulted them to unbelievable levels of wealth and power.

She quickly rolled up a hundred dollar bill, licking her lips at the powerful drug before her. Ingesting the drug would make you wildly horny. Snorting would make you cum instantly. She would have just enough time to cum down from this line to get out on stage.

It had been two years since she had become a VP, and had been working non-stop the entire time. Not so much for the company, mind you, but to achieve Jacob's plan. Just as the Love Drug had chemically Bound Erika to Jacob, Jacob was whoring her out to the most powerful men in the world. Get her in a room rolling hard on Love Drug, and her body would produce pheromones that Bound anyone she fucked.

Military, government, corporate- over the course of two years had been diligently fucking her way up several ladders. She was easily the most powerful woman in the world, and barely anyone even knew.

Erika had needed a vacation, and she was sick of the wild luxury and inflated egos of the world's power players.

Erika was slumming it. Big time.

Landing near her hometown in the backwaters of Kentucky, she bought up several businesses just for the hell of it. This small town had been "the big city" when she was growing up, and now she owned the place with a few briefcases full of money.

Not that she had much interest in her family. Most of her relatives were crazed fundamentalists preaching an interpretation of the bible that was real loose on how close you could marry into your own family. A woman's place was barefoot in the kitchen, pregnant with your cousin's baby- if not your brother's. Erika had wanted more.

Crystal came up behind Erika, hungrily eyeing the fat line Erika had prepared herself. She pressed her fake tits into Erika's back as she reached around to squeeze a handful of Erika's natural naked breasts.

"Help me cum and you can have the leftovers." Erika said to the fake blonde. The junkie stripper was her cousin, who despite being younger than Erika had the look of years of hard living. Erika was related to half the people in this trash-heap of a town.

For the past two weeks Erika had been stripping at the Blue Toucan, then whoring in the trailer park out back. She was sharing Crystal's trailer, the junkie slut doing whatever Erika wanted. The two had hit it off quickly, since all Erika wanted was to get drunk and high while riding redneck cock all night long.

Erika bent over and snorted hard, shoving as much Love up her nose as she could stand. Crystal pinched Erika's nipple hard, and brought her other hand down to furiously rub Erika's pussy.

"Fuck!" Erika yelped as a hot wave hit her like a train. She leaned back into Crystal, instinctively opening her legs as her entire body flared with euphoria. Her breasts became more sensitive, the harsh pressure from Crystal's fingers making Erika shudder.

The wave hit her pussy, and started gushing immediately.

"Ohhhhh!" Erika moaned, her pussy steadily ramping up an intense desire. Within seconds the pleasure between her legs was overwhelming, Crystal's buzzing fingers driving the feeling home.

Erika started spasming an intense orgasm, bucking into Crystal, leaning into her for support. The pleasure continued to ramp up, even as she came, blowing away all rational thought. Erika was gone. Within seconds Love Drug had reduced her to a cumming piece of meat.

Still the pressure grew, Erika's tongue lolling, eyes rolled up in the back of her head. She started squirting, heavy jets of girl cum blasting the floor under her vanity, spraying messily in all directions from Crystal's sawing fingers.

"You dumb junkie bitch," Crystal spat into Erika's ear, "You stupid fucking whore. This is what you want, you stupid cunt? You like getting high and stripping for ugly fucking rednecks? Mama always knew this is where you'd end up, huh? All the money in the world and all you want is to be a trailer park junkie whore."

"YESSSSSSS!" Erika moaned, Crystal's abuse sending a fresh wave of orgasms shuddering through her body. This was exactly the reason she kept Crystal around, she could always be counted on to tell Erika exactly what she wanted to hear.

Every muscle in Erika's body flexed, cum gushing from her cunt like a fire hose, every fiber of her being buzzing an electrifying orgasm.

As fast as the orgasm came, it passed, Erika collapsing into Crystal.

"That was a fat fucking line you dumb junkie bitch." Crystal said to her, hands roaming up and down Erika's body now. Erika was near unconscious, brain mush from the orgasm, head lolling against Crystal's shoulder. But Crystal's hands felt so good as they rubbed up and down Erika's body, grabbing tits, pussy, palming her face, biting her ear.

Erika moaned as sense started to come back to her. Her brain rebooted, and she pushed off of Crystal, holding onto the vanity for support. It had felt like hours had passed, but it had been less than three minutes.

"Holy fuck!" Erika said, too loudly, as the warm wave of Love Drug settled into an energized buzz. She felt fucking invincible.

"Holy fuck!" Erika said again, coming back to reality. She laughed, a high pitched shriek like a cokewhore on a bender.

"Bitch I told you you were up." Mike said, "I told you what I do if you not listenin'."

Crystal was already helping Erika into her outfit.

"She still has a minute!" Crystal said to Mike, trying to get her dealer out of trouble.

Another wave of horniness spread through Erika. Not the brain breaking orgasm of before, but a loosening of inhibitions and growing need to cum again.

God damned did Erika love Love Drug.

She put on the colorful panties of her stripper outfit, thoroughly soaked with her cum, and jiggled her butt at Mike.

"How about you do it to me anyways after my set?" Erika said as she pushed Crystal away, getting up to make her way to the stage.

"Clean up my crumbs, bitch." She said to Crystal, who was scrambling on hands and knees to get to the vanity. Crystal didn't even register that she was kneeling in Erika's squirt, all her focus on the small mirror with remnants of Love Drug.

"How about you get Crystal to warm you up for me?" Erika said to Mike. "Then you can bring us both back to the trailer and show us what for."

"Get on stage, shorty." Mike said, shaking his head. Still, he grabbed Crystal by the hair, who was licking the mirror clean. He casually dragged her over to a ripped up couch at the end of the room.

Erika laughed again, sauntering towards the stage. Mike would be rough on Crystal, but she didn't care, that's what fucktoys were for.

Besides, she felt so good as the bass from the music started to resonate in her body. She had paid Mike way more than the Blue Toucan was worth, on condition he kept running the place. She made him promise to treat her like just another working girl.

He had been confused, and suspicious, but after a few snorts of Love Drug had cum around to Erika's way of thinking. Now he was Bound to Erika like any other sex slave, but Erika made sure he treated her like his other hoes. Erika was getting off coming back to her roots. It just so happened she was trailer trash at her root.

She burst onto stage, cunt wet, rolling hard on Love Drug as the music moved her body. Erika loved stripping, especially for the low rent audience of the Blue Toucan. Not a full set of teeth among her customers, sparse crinkled singles being tossed on stage despite Erika's skill and beauty.

It wasn't even busy tonight, and Erika loved it. Erika was just a nameless whore stripping at some backwater club on a random Tuesday. This was just the vacation Erika needed.

Her set finished quickly, Erika barely noticing the time. She just liked dancing naked for strangers. She laughed, collecting maybe seven dollar bills thrown on stage.

"I'll be out back in a little while," Erika yelled out to the small crowd, "Free blowjobs for everyone here!"

A few cheers.

"And a round for everyone, on me!" She said, this time getting more cheers.

She laughed as she went backstage. She was the hottest woman these nasty fucks would ever get their hands on, and they were more excited for a free beer than a world-class blowjob.

Erika just wanted to make sure she'd have plenty to suck on. She wasn't interested if it was a slow night, she wanted to fuck and party. And she'd keep fucking and partying until she got bored of this place and went back to her real life.

She tossed her shit onto her vanity and strode towards the couch. Crystal was on her knees, throating Mike's sweaty hog.

"Move, bitch." She ordered, yanking Crystal away by the hair. Erika enjoyed abusing Crystal, the dumb whore allowing Erika to do whatever she wanted to her. She knew it was the easiest way to get high, but Erika suspected she got off on the pain.

Erika wasn't interested in terrorizing her junkie slave, though. She needed a dick inside her.

Without a word she straddled Mike, wasting no time to sink deep on his big black beast.

"Yeaaaaaaah..." Erika moaned, sighing with relief as if she had just sunk into a hot tub. The drugs and the dancing had made her horny as hell, and she wasn't going to stop bouncing on this cock until she had thoroughly creamed on it.

She started grinding, clenching her internal muscles, sliding up and down the thick shaft. Nothing felt near as good as her Master's cock, but Mike's thick black shaft was just what Erika needed.

"Film it." Erika ordered, and Crystal scrambled off the couch to fetch Erika's phone. She had started an OnlyFans, setting the subscription cost to one single dollar. Erika was a stunning beauty, for whom no sexual act was too deviant. She could charge as much as she wanted and people would pay- but Erika was getting off on being a cheap whore.

The harsh light of the phone camera flashed in her face, and she smiled seductively as she bounced up and down.

"I'm a cheap fucking whore." She told the camera, her pussy spasming at the self-affirmation.

"I'm a cheap fucking whore." She said again, picking up the pace.

She closed her eyes, repeating the words like a mantra. Erika was a cheap fucking whore, and it was going to make her cum.

"Cheap... Fucking... WHOOORE!" She moaned as she came all over Mike's cock. She was impaling herself on Mike's beast, bouncing all the way up and down his magnificent shaft. Her tits flopped with every bounce. She felt like a cheap whore, squealing loudly, creaming Mike's cock with her girl cum.

With a shudder, she came down, licking her lips as she enjoyed the orgasm like a fine wine.

"Mmmmm..." Erika moaned, enjoying every inch inside.

"Make me cum bitch!" Mike muttered, the sight of a freaky white bitch cumming on his dick making his balls boil.

Erika slipped off of him, quickly positioning herself on her knees. The taste of a fat load from her black stud would pair nicely with the tingly happiness of her purring pussy.

She grabbed the base of his shaft and engulfed the entire thing. Mike grunted hungrily as Erika impaled her face on the fat cock. The familiar taste of her own juices and Mikes precum filled her mouth as she bobbed up and down, fucking her face on the stallion.

Mike used her mouth like it was a cunt, Erika creaming at being used like a nameless fucktoy. Her holes were made for cock, Love Drug pushing her to cram as much inside her as she could stand.

"Nnngghh! Nnnngghhh! FUUUUCK!" Mike roared, strong hands gripping Erika's head and hair, fucking his massive cock into her mouth. He thrust forward, deep, balls erupting with Erika's reward.

Erika jerked the base of his shaft, the familiar explosion of bitter salt filling her mouth. She moaned her appreciation, swallowing it down as fast as she could. Even as she swallowed it was too much, cum overflowing out of her mouth and landing on her tits in thick wet splotches.

Mike fucked her mouth until satisfied, and Erika kept sucking. Even as Mike collapsed back with a satisfied sigh, Erika kept sucking. She wanted every drop, Love Drug making her crazed for the taste of a man's satisfaction.

Satisfied Mike's balls were totally empty, Erika pulled out and smiled at her pimp- temporary pimp, who was technically enslaved to Erika- her vacation pimp.

She got up and sat next to Mike, who was breathing hard, catching his breath. She looked down at her tits, seeing the mess she had made. She looked up at Crystal.

"Clean me, bitch." She ordered her bimbo cousin, holding out her hand for her phone.

Crystal obeyed immediately, handing her the phone and immediately licking up the cum on her tits. Erika turned the phone around, filming the stripper whore sucking on her perfect, round tits. Erika doubted Crystal had any reservations about being filmed, but she didn't care. If Crystal wanted to get high she would do anything Erika wanted.

Erika grabbed her head, pushing the junkie down to her pussy, phone still filming the bimbo stripper. Crystal wasted no time, diving into Erika's wet gash like it was the only thing in the world that mattered. Erika approved. Until she ordered otherwise, Crystal would worship her snatch, totally.

Erika moaned with glee. The persistent lust of Love Drug, the bitter aftertaste of cum in her mouth, a totally broken slave servicing her cunt, all in a dingy hillbilly strip club. This is exactly what Erika wanted.

Erika let Crystal service her to completion, filming the whole thing. She'd upload it as soon as she finished. No editing or bullshit, just beautiful women doing the most depraved things, for their personal satisfaction.

She kicked Crystal away as the video uploaded. She was done with her, and enjoyed abusing her power over her.

Erika considered what to do next. She could dance some more, go out back and start sucking for twenties, or maybe have her guards bring her to the trailer and run a train on her and Crystal.

She spotted one of her guards in the corner, keeping a watchful eye out. She hadn't come alone, Jacob wouldn't allow it. Her security detail made sure his rules were followed, and ensured Erika didn't get into too much trouble. They were highly trained US Marines, all of them had seen action and were trained intelligence operatives.

She smiled at the memory of Bonding them. Jacob had sent her to Bond a colonel, but through some miscommunication and a wrong turn Erika had found herself locked in a barracks with a platoon of marines and a kilo of Love Drug.

She hadn't walked right for a week after Bonding the two dozen men.

She had enjoyed it thoroughly though, and routinely had "security audits"- auditing each of their cocks.

Might be time for a security audit soon. Erika thought to herself, idly scooping up a droplet of cum from the side of her boob that Crystal had missed.

I'll have to punish her for that. Erika thought, licking her finger clean.

Erika got up off the couch. Whatever was next, the one thing Erika knew for sure was that she was way too clear headed.

Nothing some tequila and more Love can't fix. She thought. It gave her an idea.

"Cunt!" She snapped, and Crystal snapped to attention. That pleased Erika. Bitch knew her place.

"Grab a bottle of tequila and some shot glasses and bring them out back. We're going to play a game.

She nodded and scurried away to the front bar to follow her Mistress's orders. Erika usually wasn't a cruel mistress, but was using this vacation to let her sadist out. Her younger cousin was just begging to be abused.

She slipped on her thong from her vanity and headed out the backdoor, not bothering to cover her breasts. The summer was hot and Erika knew she'd be taking her tits out soon enough anyways. She pulled Tammy out with her, who followed obediently. The black stripper was Bonded to Erika like all the other women at the Blue Toucan. Erika wanted sluts at her beck and call.

The back of the Blue Toucan was connected to the end of a trailer park. It was a scattering of shitty trailers that doubled as the town's whorehouse. Twenty dollar relief could be had for any man, and some nights Erika gave it away for free.

All the screwing was supposed to be in the trailers, but Erika had broken the rule so thoroughly that whores were groped and fucked anywhere in the trailer park- and since Erika was in charge, what she encouraged turned into the rule.

Crystal's trailer was one in a circle around a large firepit. Couches, benches, lawn chairs and car seats surrounded the pit, along with the traditional trailer trash of busted barbeques and broken down bullshit.

There was always a fire burning, and always a party happening at the Pit. It was relatively quiet now, just a couple guys groping Trixie as she jerked them off, and Anna-Marie was sucking a dude off.

Erika was pleased that there was a rough line of men that had decided to take Erika up on her offer of free BJ's. They were needed for her game.

Crystal found her as she got to the trailer, placing a large bottle of tequila and the shot glasses on a makeshift table. Erika was posing for the men, who leered at her hungirly.

"Can we get high now?" Crystal begged. Erika slapped her.

"Did I tell you you could speak?" Erika asked, Crystal cowering. Erika smiled sweetly at her, which unnerved her slave even more than anger.

"We're gonna play a game." Erika said to Tammy and Crystal. "We're gonna suck all these guys off, and every time they cum, we take a shot."

Tammy shrugged, good a way as any to get free liquor. Crystal licked her lips, wanting to ask when they were going to snort some more Love Drug.

Erika eyed her, daring her to ask it. She had denied the girl her vice all day, torturing her with a few crumbs here and there.

But Crystal didn't ask, knowing Erika would deny it longer just to punish her.

Erika smirked. "And when we finish the bottle, we'll boof some Love."

She could see the relief in Crystal's eyes, already darting to the men she'd have to get through in order to push Love Drug up her ass. Boofing it hit the blood stream so quickly they'd be cumming for hours.

Tammy was already pouring shots. She didn't give a shit, she just fucked her customers and got fucked up. Erika respected it. Not like Crystal, who had a desperation that forced Erika to use a strong hand on her... Even if Erika was thoroughly enjoying dominating her cousin.

The three shot down the tequila each, then got on their knees in a line. Men approached, dicks out, ready for their freebie.

It was factory-line cocksucking, the ladies kneeling in the dirt, dressed only in thongs. Their heads bobbed enthusiastically, trailer park sluts doing trailer park things. The rednecks grunted with pleasure as the women slobbered on their cocks. Big ones, small ones, thin pencil dicks and fat coke cans, the three sluts worked each sweaty, unwashed hog.