Boss Slut Ch. 12 - Trailer Trash Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master," Julie said, "Dr. Haskell will likely want to replicate his nerve-cluster experiment as well."

"Good point." Jacob said, nodding at the Chinese teen approvingly. Kelsey had brought her and Isabella to Jacob to be Bonded around the same time. Where Isabella had turned into a scientific genius, Julia Xu had become something of a Chief of Staff for the scientists working for Jacob.

"Make it so. I think we're done here. Isabella, Julia, stay. The rest of you know what to do."

Julia and Isabella started stripping down immediately as the others left the office. Isabella's hands were already working at Jacob's buckle as the last person closed the door.

Jacob sighed as Isabella took her reward in her mouth. The girl lived for Jacob's cock, and would invent clinical immortality to be rewarded with it.

Julia saddled up next to Jacob's chair, breasts engorged. Jacob took a dark nipple into his mouth, milk already pouring into his mouth. Julia moaned as Jacob's hand found her wet slit.

Jacob fantasized about the perfect fucktoy Jill Weathers would be converted into. The old woman that had ended up on Death Row would be deleted, and replaced with a submissive teen who lived only to provide pleasure. A clear upgrade.

After draining both of Julia's breasts, Jacob pulled off.

"What's the status with Erika?" He asked Julia, as Isabella slurped and gurgled over his manhood.

"She's back and rested. No less than three STD's cured, an unwanted pregnancy aborted, and no less than two months detox schedule."

Jacob whistled, his cock swelling just thinking of his favorite slave. Isabella and Julia may be useful, but Erika was his First. She was worshiped as much as Jacob was in Utopia.

"She won't like that." Jacob said absently, enjoying the mouth pleasuring his hog. Jacob had strict rules in place for how much Love Drug slaves could take. The basic rule was you could go on as long of a bender as you wanted, but would be forbidden to take any for an extended period of time. It was the only thing keeping Utopia from devolving into a Love addicted frenzy.

Two months was the longest detox schedule he had heard of though. He laughed, of course Erika was holding that record.

"Alright," he said, mind coming to the task at hand. "Get up on the table. Time to make you bitches cum."

The girls squealed with delight as they scrambled on top of the heavy desk, eagerly presenting themselves for Jacob.

It's good to be King. Jacob thought as he lined up to take his pleasure. No, more than King. With aging solved, I'll be a God.

The look in his slaves eyes confirmed the thought. They already knew he was one.