Boss Slut Ch. 12 - Trailer Trash Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy's popped first, jerking bitter seed into her mouth, smiling at the fat fuck she was sucking. She winked at the other two girls as if to ask why they were taking so long to finish their guy off. She made her way to the tequila bottle, poured a shot and slammed it back. She was back on her knees for the next dick in no time.

Erika's and Crystal's finished around the same time, both scrambling up to get drunk. They laughed, coughing as the liquor burned their throats. The girls were loving this game.

The bottle was emptying quickly, Erika pulling ahead in loads, then Crystal. The drunker they got, the sloppier they became. Gone was the efficient technical skill of professionals, these bitches slobbered on their last few cock. Too much tequila was making them drunk, too much cum was making them nasty.

They rubbed their faces in it, worshiping the cocks, spreading their throat slobber over their face. They sucked on their balls, rubbing their faces in stink, laughing stupidly as they slapped their faces with cock. The last men had to take matters into their own hands, fucking the women's face until they popped.

Tammy got the last shot, cheering loudly about her win, even though Crystal swallowed the most loads. Erika laughed as Tammy got up on a picnic table and started dancing. The men hadn't left, and someone started blaring shit country music as Tammy shook her ass.

The three girls had started a proper Pit party in style, the men drinking and partying now that their cocks were satisfied.

But Erika still needed satisfaction, Crystal too. Erika pulled Crystal into her arms, pulling her close to kiss. The two made out for several seconds, moaning into each other's mouths, rubbing their sweaty bodies together. Their nipples found each other as they kissed hungrily.

Erika pulled back, beaming at the slut in front of her.

"Let's get real fucked up!" Erika said.

Crystal eeked with glee as Erika pulled her up to the trailer. It was guarded by one of her Marines at all times, Erika not wanting anyone to walk in and steal her sweet sweet Love.

She grabbed the Marines dick over his pants as he opened the door for them.

"Get more." She ordered, dragging him in the trailer. He understood, flashing a sign in the air asking for reinforcements. Four marines revealed themselves, three heading into the trailer and one to stand guard.

Pulling Crystal to the bed, Erika threw the stripper down, crawling on top of her. The marines laughed, ogling the sluts already making out on the bed.

Erika pulled off Crystal. It was time to get high.

"Put your ass in the air." She ordered as Erika moved to the table. A plate with a huge pile of white powder waited for her. Erika took a hundred dollar bill, folded it up, and scooped a fat chunk onto it.

She looked at her stripper cousin, who was licking her lips in anticipation, pulling apart her ass cheeks in anticipation. Erika was going to cram Love right into the whores butthole.

She shook her ass walking back to the bed, giving a saucy look to the marines. They had stripped down with military efficiency, jerking their cocks awake to serve their horny mistress.

"We're boofing this shit," she told them, "Don't stop fucking us. Even if we pass out. Use as much Love as you want."

"Yes ma'am." They responded in unison, dicks already hard with anticipation. This was not their first engagement, and they were ready for a long night.

Erika crawled on the bed, staring down the barrel of Crystal's naked ass. She could barely contain her excitement. Drugs put in your ass hit the bloodstream so quickly you'd be cumming in seconds. She knew the both of them would become unbridled sex fiends for hours.

"Ready, bitch?" Erika asked, and Crystal begged desperately.

Pathetic. Erika thought, pussy twitching. She liked seeing Crystal beg.

She smirked, carefully emptying the pile on her puckered asshole. She used her finger to start cramming it in the girls, fingerfucking drugs into her ass.

"Yes!" Crystal moaned, her body celebrating the drugs it so desperately needed. "YESSS!"

Satisfied the majority of Love was in her ass, Erika bent over and snorted the remaining Love right off her asshole. She followed that up with her tongue, rimming every last crumb into her mouth.

Crystal pulled away, body already bucking from the monstrous amount of Love hitting her. She made weird animal grunts as her body became overloaded with cascading orgasms. Erika laughed, it was a fat pile she had crammed into her cousin's asshole.

Dumb bitch will be cumming for hours, Erika thought. And now it's my turn.

She got on her hands and knees on the bed, next to the spasming Crystal. She could feel the lustful warmth from the small amount she had snorted out of Crystal's ass. But Erika needed to go all the way tonight.

Wiggling her ass at the marines, she gestured them over. Hoskins prepared some Love for her as others cut up some lines for themselves.

Erika planted her face in the bed, pulling apart her ass cheeks and pushing out her butthole. She was ready. Hoskins expertly tapped the powder onto her asshole, then drove it in with his finger.

Almost instantly her body flared. She didn't even notice Hoskin's snorting and licking her asshole as she had done to Crystal. She grunted like getting punched in the gut, her entire body recoiling from the massive hot flash racing through her body.

"Fuuuuuuu-" was all Erika could manage before she blacked out.

--

Erika only caught bits and pieces of the rest of the night. Flashes of being DP'd... felching cum out of Crystal's ass... cheering as she got pissed on... A slurry of disconnected snippets of perverted mayhem.

At one point she realized she was in the strip club, working her set. Next moment she was in the gloryhole, facefucking strange cock. She lost all concept of time, had no need of it. The only thing she needed was crammed up her nose and ass.

Next thing she knew she was on the floor of the kitchenette in Crystal's trailer, skin sticky and tight from god knew what fluids. Her body couldn't coordinate, muscles heavy as she lurched onto hands and knees. She didn't know what was going on, but she knew what she wanted.

The room was spinning, but she could make out the table. The table with her Love. She wanted it, slowly crawling her naked, abused body to the object of her desire. She collapsed, letting out a stupid moan of frustration, before blacking out again.

--

"Jesus, sis, you went deep this time." A voice said, waking Erika.

Erika jolted awake, closing her eyes in pain as soon as she tried to open them. A headache of mammoth proportions smashed her in the face, and she moaned.

"Hoskin's said you went three straight days. Had your boys running shifts on you."

It felt like it, all of Erika's holes complaining as loudly as the headache.

Erika cracked her eyes open a sliver, looking around slowly. She was in the bathroom of Crystal's trailer, except-

"Where's the toilet?" Erika asked.

"I'm looking at it." Said the voice.

There was a rough hole in the floor where the toilet should have been. Erika was passed out next to it, stinking of piss. The smell of three days of rank sex finally registered. It hit as hard as the headache.

Erika finally looked up to acknowledge the speaker.

"Kelsey?" Erika asked, unsure if this was some kind of hallucination.

"In the flesh," Erika's sister said. The petite redhead was at the bathroom entrance, the door seemed to have been ripped off too.

"It must have been some wild party." Kelsey said, looking around the ruined trailer.

"Guess so," Erika said, trying to collect herself, but mostly losing.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," Kelsey said, pulling Erika to her feet. The redhead was in a stylish brown leather jacket, denim jeans, and high leather boots that matched her jacket. Her outfit was easily the most expensive thing in the trailer park.

She pushed Erika into the shower, and started the water. Erika moaned a weak complaint at the cold water, but was too hungover to resist. She just squatted down in the corner, eyes closed.

Kelsey was laughing, hosing off her fucked up big sister. It wasn't the first time she'd done it. Hell it's something Erika had done to Kelsey more times than not.

She helped Erika dry off from the rinse, then brought her to the bed. It was mostly just a mattress on the floor now, Erika guessed the bed frame broke sometime during her blackout bender.

Kelsey propped her up against the wall on the bed, then handed her something.

"Here, drink it, Recovery."

"Fuck yes," Erika moaned, bringing the thermos to her lips. She started chugging down the liquid inside.

Almost instantly she started feeling better, one of Jacob's chemical inventions neutralizing the hangover. It didn't cure the hangover, but she at least became more aware of her surroundings, sense coming back to her.

She looked at Kelsey, seeing her little sister for the first time.

"The fuck are you doing here?" She asked.

Kelsey laughed.

"Checking up on you. Master's orders." She said. She motioned over to the corner. "Who's that?"

Erika looked, laughed at the sight of her cousin crumpled on the floor like a discarded cumrag.

"Uncle Butch's kid."

"Oh shit, that's Crystal?" Kelsey exclaimed.

"Just as dumb as ol'Butch, about as useful too."

Crystal stirred, moaning as she tried to prop herself up. Her ass was red, purple bruised welts showing exactly how much mercy the whore had been shown the past three days.

Kesley's eyebrows rose and Erika laughed at the girl when she turned to face them. Her face was marred with a fat black eye and split lip.

"The fuck happened to you?" Erika asked as Crystal crawled unsteadily towards them.

"You- you did." Crystal said diminutively. "Said I could have Love if I let you hit me. Then as I was cumming you made the men cum on my face. Fuck it hurt."

"My sister can get a bit rough when she blacks out." Kelsey said. "'Course this is a lot even for you sis."

"What?" Erika said. "She had a choice. Besides, everyone is so beautiful and useful in the harem. There's advantages to keeping useless trash around-"

"K-Kelsey? I haven't seen you-" Crystal cut in, realizing who the other woman was.

"Shut the fuck up, trash." Erika snapped, eyes glowering dangerously. "You never interrupt when your betters are talking."

Crystal looked to Kelsey hoping to be defended, but received only a cold steel gaze from the imperious redhead. Erika and Kelsey were Master's of large, powerful harems. They expected total obedience.

Crystal lowered her eyes, submissively.

"I'm useless trash." She said.

Kelsey arched an eyebrow, Erika chuckled.

"Again." Erika commanded.

"I'm useless trash."

"Shut the fuck up."

Erika looked back at Kelsey, a coy smile on her face. Both were enjoying abusing their little cousin.

"So, what now?" Erika asked her younger sister, "Get fucked up and go stripping?"

Kelsey bit her lip, looking away.

"I, uh, can't take any Love." The redhead said.

Erika knew her sister to be an absolute fiend, so if she wasn't going to have any-

"You're pregnant again!" Erika exclaimed. "Already!?"

Kelsey nodded excitedly. "My third."

"You just gave birth a couple months ago." Erika said, pouting, "I was hoping we could party a bit."

"I know. And I'd love to. You know how much I love to party. It's just... I was begging Jacob to put a baby in me as soon as I gave birth. It's all I can think about. I just want to pump babies out for him."

Kelsey was unzipping her pants, the mere thought triggering Kelsey's slutmode.

"I'm gushing just thinking about it. Being his baby factory. His bred slut. Nnnngghh!"

Erika sighed. It wasn't unusual. Jacob demanded one baby from every one of his harem sluts. He had hired a small army of nurses, teachers, and providers to give each of his children the best life could offer. He had 17 children already, a dozen more on the way.

It seemed to Erika that half his women became breeding stock. Like Kelsey, they became obsessed with being pumped full of Jacob's children. Just the thought of being bred drove them wild. Half of them proclaimed loudly they'd never have a period again.

Erika had provided Jacob a child, but didn't enjoy being pregnant all that much. Sure, Jacob made sure that any pregnant slave was pampered. They'd want for nothing and have no responsibilities. Just eat, sleep, and cum to their heart's content.

But Erika's desire to be the Boss often conflicted with pregnancy. Besides, she was like the other half of Jacob's slaves- obsessed with getting fucked up and doing weird shit. Love Drug was forbidden while pregnant.

Kelsey had gone full broodmare, just talking about it turning the smart, imperious redhead into a desperately horny slut.

"Milk me." Kelsey begged breathlessly, rubbing her clit under her pants.

Erika rolled her eyes as she pulled Kelsey's top down, revealing engorged perky breasts. Half the reason Jacob wanted a baby from his harem slaves was so he could milk his slaves- and he'd drink straight from the tap.

Erika realized her own breasts were overfull. She hadn't been properly milked during her blackout.

"Lay down, we'll milk each other." She told Kelsey, getting in the sixty-nine position.

Erika's large porcelain breasts were significantly bigger than her sisters, and Kelsey latched on greedily as she started sucking down the sweet cream. Erika wasted no time taking Kelsey's pink nipple, milk exploding into her mouth. Both women moaned as they drank down each other's incestuous mothers milk.

"Eat my ass." Erika commanded Crystal, who watched the display slack jawed.

"You bitches are weird..." she whispered, even as she moved to obey her Master. Rimming Erika wouldn't be a pleasant task with her split lip, but she feared Erika's rage.

Kelsey was cumming already, the taste of her sister's milk amplifying the ecstasy of being nothing more than a womb for Jacob's seed.

Erika moaned at the pleasant feeling of a warm wet tongue planted on her asshole. Her brown hole was sore from use, so the tender swirls of Crystal's tongue was all her abused hole could take.

They switched from breast to breast, unconcerned if milk spilled. Erika overproduced like a maniac, especially when she was backed up. A steady stream of milk flowed freely from her nipple, soaking Kelsey and the mattress.

Kelsey bathed herself in the cream, moaning as she brought herself to orgasm after orgasm, soaking her face and hair, her entire world milk and sex.

Kelsey's own breasts leaked freely as well, engorged nipples eager to provide their bounty. The sight of her sister cumming with such wanton abandon triggered Erika's own orgasm. Crystal had gotten into eating her ass too, despite her injury. The stripper licked and probed her tongue steadily, thumb buzzing at Erika's clit.

Erika shivered as a milk induced anal orgasm rippled through her body. She let out a soft moan as she came on the tongue invading her tender asshole.

Erika broke away, turning around to cuddle with her sister, Crystal already forgotten.

Erika and Kelsey kissed deeply, milk drunk. Their hands probed each other's body as they came down from their incestuous bliss. Kelsey's thousand dollar jacket was ruined, but they didn't care, money was no object to the women.

Both expressed milk out of each other's breast, draining their tits onto each other as they kissed intensely. They were thoroughly soaked, the mattress beneath them ruined. Jacob had infected them with his milk fetish, both getting off draining their udders on each other.

Both were masturbating now, looking deeply into each other's eyes, their expression of lust and embracing their fetish egging each other closer to another orgasm. The sisters always made time for each other, embracing their incestuous love often. They were Jacob's most prized slaves, Master's to their own large harems, but when they were together they were just a pair of backward Kentucky sisters getting off on incestuous lesbian sex.

They orgasmed together, staring into each other's eyes as they gushed. Erika realized how much she missed her sister. The way Kelsey silently asked permission to cum with just her eyes, the thrill her subtle subservience gave both of them.

She missed her slaves, the stunning specimens of sex and power she had collected. She missed Jacob, her Master's indomitable will, the only person who could tame her.

She missed home.

"I think I'm done being a trailer trash whore." Erika said.

"That makes my job easier. I'm supposed to bring you home." Kelsey replied with a kiss.

--

Jacob leaned back in his chair, an eyebrow raised at the report he was reading. He was in his lab office, a luxurious space off the laboratory wing of Utopia- his personal research complex.

He had been very busy in the last two years, buying thousands of acres near and in the Rockies. Nearly a billion dollars had been poured into developing the land. The sprawling complex of homes, research labs, factories and shops was built by and for his personal harem.

Not that he had Bonded an entire cities worth of sex slaves- but he did sit at the very top of the ladder. His Harem had Bonded their own Harem, who Bonded their own Harem- and on.

Jacob was a living God here in Utopia.

"This is good." He said, his deep voice commanding attention, "Very good."

He could see the thrill his words had on Isabella. The nubile Mexican girl was a rising star in his Harem. Nineteen, already working on her second child for Jacob, and making groundbreaking scientific discoveries.

"Mr. Rutherson, do we have a test subject available?" Jacob asked, "Isabella is ready to take this experiment to the next level."

Bill Rutherson was one of those government contractors that was never put on the official books, but was always able to get results by any means necessary. Before Erika had Bonded him, he used his talents to further the interests of the United States. Now he was dedicated to furthering Jacob's interests.

"Yes, sir." Bill responded. "A fresh subject is ready. Forty year old Jill Weather was executed by the state last night."

Except, Jacob knew, she hadn't been. His influence in the State Department was so deep he was able to get the women on death row who were "executed" to be brought to him instead.

"Old." Jacob said. "Good."

Isabella bit her lip, Jacob could see she was barely containing her desire to be rewarded.

"Isabella has cracked telomere lengthening in DNA." Jacob said. "She's not only solved aging, she's figured out how to reverse it."

The girl was a genius. Coupled with Jacobs resources and having no ethical restrictions on research, she had achieved more in a year than decades of anti-aging research. All the while keeping her womb filled with Jacob's future children.

Jacob crooked his finger at his little genius, belly fat with child. She could barely contain her excitement as Jacob spread his legs in his chair. She was going to get Master's reward.

"How fast will the process take?" Jacob asked the eager Mexican, who couldn't take her eyes off the bulge in Jacob's pants.

"Uh.. Um..." Isabella sputtered, lust filling her head with cobwebs. She shook her head.

"It depends." She said, eyes still transfixed on her Master's tool. "The faster it goes, the more painful it is. Long term therapy would be painless, slowing or reversing aging over time. The same can be accomplished in weeks, but will be incredibly painful for the subject."

Jacob waved dismissively. "Do it fast. Dr. Bilas has made significant progress on his psycho-chemical redistribution efforts. Her mind will be blanked and reconstructed once your reverse-aging experiment is completed."