All Comments on 'Boston to Birmingham Ch. 05'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What did Gwen learn? Drugs got her a number of personal gratification, first in Paris then in her marital bed. But they also got her in very deep poop!!! Did she like the consequences of her drug use? And now she uses drugs on her ex?

Again, please get a MUCH better editor!!!

Gwen DOES NOT deserve a LOVING WIFE ending. How about a car accident of some sort that will take here back to Boston for permanent therapy?

A VERY reluctant 3* and all of it goes to the good sections of that part.

BJ

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Thank you, I think it's the best part. But... I can't wait reading the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointing; too lengthy, very questionable premise, and absent closure on some points of interest.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

To say Hardy Wilkes is and was a bit of an Asshole is an understatement. To say Gwen Cannardy is a party girl at heart and a bit of a slut equally an understatement.

To say two imperfect people can be perfect for each other in this case the understatement of the CENTURY šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

This author has written many great stories. Yet, they all contain grammatical errors. One final read thru and the errors should be obvious.

Blondebeauty1816Blondebeauty181611 months ago

I absolutely LOVED this story!

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londoner11 months ago

Such well composed and written chapters. Just realised thereā€™s another one so no time to write more praises!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved it and gave it 5 Stars. Now that's a chapter well worth reading. Even if it's past my bed time.

Ocker53Ocker5311 months ago

I have to say that this is probably one of the top series on literotica if not the top one, brilliant writing from a brilliant writerā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story, amazing author!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have problems with the over exuberance of spending, it betrays a certain attitude to money and people. Some people can't be bought and behaving like royalty bestowing favours on the unfortunate isn't really a good look.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Only gave it 4* because the stupid lesbian Captain is still in the story and she kissed Gwen. Absolutely HATE her character and I really don't see why she was even needed for the story.

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

OK Annie is predatory but well done Gwen. You stuffed up and sought redemption and earned it. I never have trusted bis.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved this chapter, and how Gwen finally took what she wanted.

PatermultiPatermulti7 months ago

I think this is the best love story I've ever read on this site. Thank you for the joy it gave me, I wished it would never end.

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Brilliant. I thought we were getting to the end, but no.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Didnā€™t stop her from sleeping with at least two, perhaps three other peopleā€¦ the part where she was so happy she took Jimmy home was unclear.

cheddar_cheesecheddar_cheese3 months ago

Thank you. This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Of course they were eventually going to get back together, but it's the journey that was fun. And lots of interesting side characters too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Didn't take the white cunt Gwen to jump into plans and bed with Anne. How fucked up was the Anne angle. Really white trash sleeping her way

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Much like his other stories, the wife behaves like a total bitch to the husband with the loss of respect being the key component. Once free from her abuse, the husband moves on. Itā€™s only after she sees that he didnā€™t fall apart that she begins to think that she may not be as perfect as she thinks.

The problem with these stories is that the wife somehow manages to change into something she never could when she was married. Leopards donā€™t change their spots. In the end, did she really change?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Don't love Gwen or Anne as much as I could, but, this is not my story, and people are not perfect, rarely even are fictional people perfect.

Really good story, recommended.

Almost enough romance

Gwen is is still somewhat-to-pretty entitled, from time to time, but is more of a good egg in many ways.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8990 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories