All Comments on 'Botanical Breeding Boutique'

by missvixen555

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
VinceCVinceCover 2 years ago

The story itself was great, but I couldn't help think that all would be found out when 1) the rent comes past due, or 2) her mail piles up for days and days, or 3) didn't she have any friends that would check up on her? Just wondering....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very imaginative. Reminds me of a story called "Sussurus Stirs".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, that was hot! Should make another one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, OMG, YES! Well done! You really nailed some aspects for me and it was wonderful to read that someone else appears to have similar interests! I do hope that you find the motivation to continue the story as you said she has "hundreds of thousands of eggs". The possibilities! Keep up the great work!

CabbersCabbersover 2 years ago

I've read and re-read this amazing story a lot now. It's my favorite, there are so many kinky nurturing motherly breeding themes in it. Feeling totally spoiled. Have you considered making a sequel? Maybe another 'mother' could play with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Imaginative and ... "creative."

Darkfairytale8Darkfairytale8almost 2 years ago

Podria ver parte 2 dónde ella hace el amor con hijos y su nuevo "esposo"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey missvixen555 I love your botanical breeding story and was wondering do you do requests cause I have some ideas if you wish to hear them

astroboysandeepastroboysandeepover 1 year ago

Stunning, sexy story with a weird and wonderful premise. I cannot wait to see more nonhuman content from you! 5 stars!

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

So that was different. I got a little confused when you started talking about the other tribes woman but I figured it out. Thanks for the story.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Botanical Breeding Boutique:" - Early Thirties Year Old Professor, Single "Mother," Jennifer Clifton.

I'll confess right off that I am not a fan of alien-life nor botanical-oriented fair. What my very basic draw to this story is my love with the incest genre and impregnation of the female (normally always) human species. This story theme provided the female, the impregnation thereof.....and the evident--before I read the story--excellent writing talent of the writer and her Literotica alias 'missvixen555'. I am very glad I took the time to read this unusual--to me--story.

First and foremost the literary ability of this writer is Astronomically Exceptional. Her style is, in the least, perfection, flawless and without any grammatical errors.....NONE!! Her knowledge of English (though British, pun intended) is, in an offbeat way, perfection personified.

My intent at first was to read her two (2) other incest stories, in particularly because of their incest and impregnation themes, right up there with my most favorite reading themes and genres being War stories.

I'm going out on a limb and predict this Lady of profound writing talent is destined to succeed in her excellent writing career. Hopefully she will live long and write many stories and themes of her personal inclinations of 'impregnation and incest." I'll even be looking to read any of her productions of botanical, plant and alien life, with themes and subjects of incest, pregnancies and writing excellence!!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Botanical Breeding Boutique:" A continuation inclusion of my previous comment:

Being so completely enamored with such excellent story-telling I failed to mention other attributes that fall well within my pornography reading-parameters.

Writer 'missvixen555' so eloquently weaves Love and Romance into her Incest and Pregnancy genre stories, which is the best of any reading this all-male species can garner!

Accolades!!

deyendeyenover 1 year ago

Love a ton of things about this. Only thing I wanted to see more of was more description of her pleasure during the process, orgasming, creaming, etc. Awesome story, thanks =)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

need

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissvixen555@missvixen555
Just a sensuous woman who loves to write about love. Please comment and rate my stories - your comments mean the world to me - they show that I am doing something right and touching someone. Please take the time to let me know what you thought. It really will be appreciated....