Bottom Boi Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Mistress. I won't," I replied but I was so close to holding it and I don't know how to hold it.

First, I felt the sides of her cock push my pussy apart, then, as they went past my sphincter, she started to pull her cock out all the way to the crown before pushing it back to where it was before, plus a split inch deeper, making me feel the sides of her shaft pushing my hole open again. Not only did she keep going deeper, but also faster with every new thrust, still not giving my pain a chance to subside, but making the pleasure so intense it kept my mind off the pain. Soon thereafter, I felt the thick underside of her cock as her shaft was midway in, but she kept pulling it all the way out and pushing it in slightly deeper, making me feel it multiple times.

"I can feel your body vibrating, you're about to explode," Mistress said. "Hold it otherwise there will be harsh consequences."

Her cock kept making slight pressure against my prostate with three different parts of it as it went in and out of my ass. It didn't take more than a minute of this for me to finally release an orgasmic scream, "AAAAAH YEEEEAH!" With that, my cock started to blow its load all over my abdomen, some of it reached all the way to my chin, mixing with the sweat and drool that was already present there. Mistress used that opportunity to get her cock in deeper in a single thrust, so once again the pain was back and my screams reflected it: "AAAAAAH! OH, FUCK FUCK FUCK! AAAAH!"

She displayed a devilish smile, delighted by the fact that she didn't have to play the boring slow fucking game for much longer. Plus I just broke one more order from her. It took her no more than a few minutes to get her cock all the way in. At that point, I felt like I was being fucked at full speed, but in reality, she was just getting warmed up, and I only realized it when I felt her thighs resting on my ass as she hilted inside me, but the sound of the two slapping against each other was barely audible. The pain was still there until the very end, which was usually not the case even when the thwapping sounds were so loud that they echoed across the room.

Still, there she was, fucking the full length of her huge cock in and out of me, faster with each thrust, but nowhere near the full speed, nowhere near the familiar symphony of smells and sounds and sensations. But due to the sheer size and shape of her cock, along with her expertise with it, this light version of the hard fucking I was normally taking was just enough to start drowning me with orgasmic waves, electrifying me and working at my dam, which barely protected all my senses from being flooded.

The pain was still there, but I chose not to pay any attention to it. Soon enough, my clitty was once again at full mast and now, instead of just holding both my thighs down with her hands, Mistress laid on top of me, letting me hug her ass with my legs. As she did it, she put a pillow underneath my ass and while she fucked me faster and faster, she shoved her fingers inside my mouth. It was too much for me to handle. Her double action brought another orgasm as her cock was forming a shape deep inside me.

"You need some serious distraction to avoid this frequent sissygasm," Mistress said. "If you keep cumminng then you'll have dehydration."

Her talk made it impossible to control my body. Her big cock was just pushing my orgasm button again and again. Between the storm brewing inside of me, my prostate being stimulated by Mistress's cock as it moved inside my ass, her body resting against mine, and her fingers giving that extra boost inside my slutty cock hungry mouth, suddenly, I was pushed over the edge again.

"AAAAAAAAAaAaAaA-H" what started as a regular orgasmic scream as my clitty began to throb violently, spraying another load of cum all over my skin and Mistress's as she laid on top of me, the anal orgasm took over my body, distorting it, so my eyes rolled back, as I drowned inside the ocean of sensations, loving every bit of what she was doing to me.

My body was beginning to throb and spasm in the rhythm of my clitty as she still fucked me harder and harder. When she moved out her fingers from my mouth, I was just putting my tongue out and licking whatever was offered to it, unable to control myself, doing it all on some basic instinct that took hold of me. Luckily, I had her tits to suck on and quench my thirst until I finally came back from my orgasmic trance and opened my eyes to see Natalie pulling her cock out of my ass. I was still not satisfied, though; I wanted more and as she pulled out of me, I felt a nagging feeling of emptiness. Luckily, she had no intention of stopping.

I loved every moment, I loved her new cock and I loved that she used me as her own personal plaything and gave me this enormous pleasure. Maybe she wasn't patient enough to do it slowly and properly, but at that point, I didn't care; all that mattered was that I had been given the feeling that I craved so much.

It was at that point that it dawned on me. I'm not sure if it was due to the size of the new dildo, the oxygen deprivation that made me feel sensitive, to begin with, the way she just dug into me without hesitation, or maybe something else, but this may have been the most intense anal orgasm I've ever felt. Even though I was awake, my mind was still too electrified, not only sensitive as it is after every full-body orgasm, but acting like a giant erogenous zone, and every touch I felt was almost orgasmic in and of itself.

With a pillow still underneath my ass, Mistress turned me to my left side so that my left hip was resting on that pillow, while my knee was resting on the surface of the bed. She then grabbed my right leg and lifted it up on her right shoulder before pushing the full length of her cock back into my ass in one thrust, making me moan loudly, "AAAAAAAAAAH!" Despite the fact that the pain was still there, even though I just had the most powerful anal orgasm of my life, the moan mostly reflected my pleasure, which was so amplified that the way her cock snaked its way inside me sent fireworks up my spine.

"Enjoy as much as you can. I'm calling Debbie after our today's last session," Mistress said.

To be continued

12