Bottom Boi Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I drifted off to the orgasmic Neverland, the last thing I felt was my clitty being pushed to the point of no return as she kept digging into my prostate every which way every time it went in or out. As I started to convulse, I could feel it pulsate, throwing cum all over the place like a fire hose, making us both sticky. She was too strong, strong enough to fuck me like this for a while, but even she has her limits, so before I was finished cumming, she let her back fall down to the bed, and me on top of her, using her hands to just hold my ass in place while she used her hips to pump her cock in and out of my ass.

The fire she started inside me didn't seem to go out, and the fact that she kept fucking me harder and harder only made it wilder. It was the most intense orgasm I had experienced, even more, intense than the last one, and all I could do was just lick her tits and her face as she obliterated my slutty ass. My cock was getting hard again, leaking precum again, getting close to an orgasm again, I could feel it. Sometime later, I opened my eyes to see her finally covered with sweat, still fucking me at the same pace as I laid on top of her.

I was so sensitive in my post-orgasmic bliss and I could feel the waves of pleasure drowning me again. I was still only halfway out of my orgasmic trance and my whole body felt electric, on the edge of yet another climax.

I started to crawl around, taking one more in the process until she placed me into a 69 position above her. I scooped up my cum from her things and abdomen, giving myself a big taste of sissy creamy spunk while she was playing with my locked clitty to keep me on edge. My sissy juice had a very sweet, fruity, and intoxicating taste, the taste I wanted more of, much much more.

However, just as I was nearing the point of no return, Debbie turned me to the side, knelt above my face, slapped it hard with her cock a bunch of times, and finally, walked around and laid behind me to insert her massive cock into my ass again, spooning me. This time, the insertion was a lot slower and more sensual; maybe she was careful not to make me cum, since she wanted me all hot and bothered for a while longer.

My body was craving another orgasm, so I tried to gyrate my hips to somehow cause the stimulation of my prostate, but I couldn't do it since her strong hands held my hips in place. Instead, she kept fucking me slowly, but with the entire length of her monster cock, and I was trying to moan, but no sounds left my mouth other than loud ecstatic breaths. In a short while, however, she finally let go of my hips and started to fuck me for real, so the good old rhythmic thwapping filled the room again: "THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!" as she fucked me faster and harder.

"You want another sissygasm, sissy?" Debbie said biting her lower lips.

However, I wasn't as close to a climax as it was before due to the long break I had experienced, so I could take it for a while longer. "AAAAAAH! MMMMMMM! FUCK ME! MMMMMM! MMMMMMMM!" I started to moan again, closing my eyes as I lost myself in the world of sensations once more.

After a while, without taking her cock out of my ass, Debbie turned us around again, and this time it was me laying flat on my stomach with her laying on top of me, slamming her member in and out of me. It wasn't very convenient for her to fuck me at its full length in that position, so she fucked me with quick short bursts, taking only a few inches of her cock out of my ass before slamming it all back in again. While she was doing this, she was slowly moving us both downwards before every thrust, until our crotches were on the edge of the bed and our feet were able to touch the ground again.

At that point, she put her arms around me and pulled me up with her while she put her feet on the ground without pulling her cock out of me. The feeling was just unbelievable like she was hugging me from the inside and gently lifting me up with her giant hook, but due to its sheer size and stiffness, it felt almost orgasmic. When we were both standing upright, she moved her left hand to my face, fucking my mouth with its fingers, while her right was holding my hips ever so tightly while she gyrated hers and fucked her thick meat all the way in and out of me.

My knees were too weak, so I started to drop down to the floor and though she tried to keep me up, she wasn't exactly rested either. With my heart beating out of my chest and my breathing getting too erratic, I felt like this pleasure would cost me my life as Debbie followed me down to the floor my knees slowly let go, but she still held me upright for a while. At that point, my survival instinct (or whatever it was) kicked in, so I struggled as hard as I could to break away for a second, and though I wasn't strong enough to do it, it made her pull her big member all the way out of my ass.

I could barely catch my breath at this point, but she didn't seem to care. Instead, she just bent me over the edge of the bed and shoved the full length of her cock into me again. "AAAAAAH! AAAAAH! AAAAH! MMMMM! AAAAH!" - I moaned loudly with a mix of pain and equally intense pleasure. Despite the pain that didn't seem to subside, there was no other place in the world I would rather be and she was thoroughly milking my clitty on the verge of another orgasm, and as she fucked me hard and fast with the full-length of her huge cock, another sissygasm was forming deep inside me.

This time, however, when I was on the verge of another one, Mistress pulled her cock out of my ass and turned me around so my head was hanging off the edge of the bed, at which point she mounted my throat instead. "Mmm... Yeah... Aaaah," she moaned while she shoved the full length of her massive cock in and out of my throat, contributing to the orgasmic waves that were already stirred up inside me. I was so turned on by this that it was getting close too; I couldn't believe that she was about to make me cum by just fucking my throat.

Soon, she was fucking my face at lightning speed. As wave after wave of pleasure splashed all over my body, I was suddenly overwhelmed by them. With the orgasmic waves, my eyes finally rolled back as I began to spasm and my clitty began to spurt without even being touched. I was drowning in the endless pleasure it inflicted on me, finally drifting off to blissful sleep as she collapsed on top of me with the massive tip of her strapon dildo still in my mouth.

I woke up feeling a cold liquid splashing my face, but couldn't quite open my eyes just yet. A few seconds later, I heard Debbie's voice saying: "Come on, baby, rise and shine." I got the message and opened my eyes, seeing her standing by the bed I was lying on. I wasn't sure if it was the orgasms, post-orgasmic bliss, or something else talking in my mind, but I was actually amazed by how y mistress looked.

"Do you like the present I gave you?" Mistress asked me.

I was confused and looking for a wrapped box with a bow or something similar.

"Look down," she pointed to my crotch.

Fuck, a bow on my cage, and it's half the size of the last one.

"Ohh, you thought the fucking was your punishment? Hahaha," she laughed loudly. "I milked you well so that you shrink faster, boi. Remember, we have an auction to attend."

To be continued...

12