Bottom Bunk Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Brenda sinks further into feminization as a prison whore.
1.4k words
4.71
33.1k
39

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold still," Rocco instructed me.

"But it hurts," I told him.

"I'll give you something that hurts in a minute," he warned.

And so, I bit my bottom lip, and just hoped that it would all be over soon. My very first tattoo. It wasn't one I had ever particularly planned on getting or desired. But I had learned now that what Rocco wanted, Rocco got. He wanted a clear sign on my back, above my butt, that I was his property.

"What does it say?" I asked him.

"You'll see," he said, smiling.

One of his gang members, Tonkin, had the honour of marking me. He was the go-to guy for all of the bitches in the prison. Rocco watched his handiwork take place with great delight.

"Ouch!" I let out in pain.

Rocco grabbed my mouth.

"What did I tell you?"

"Sorry..." I mumbled out as best as I could.

He let go of my mouth and looked down on me.

"Stupid hoe," he said dismissively.

Rocco walked around to see the back view. He started clapping in glee.

"Yes, that's it," he said, "almost done."

I held on as best as I could for the next couple of minutes. Then the needle went back into the case. Tonkin said aloud: "My masterpiece is finished."

"Go on, Brenda," ordered Rocco, "go check out a mirror."

I moved as best as I could, feeling the numbness of my behind. In the full-length mirror -- the same one that Rocco enjoyed planting me against whilst fucking me -- I could make out the full extent of Tonkin's artwork. A series of capital letters were sprawled across my back and upper part of my ass. But I couldn't fully make out the words because they were all back to front.

"What does it say, Daddy?"

Rocco came over to me and grabbed one of my ass cheeks. He used his finger to point at the letters as he spoke.

"It says," he told me, "ROCCO'S BITCH."

I gulped at this irreparable damage done to my body. I was marked forever.

"This means," whispered Rocco in my ear, "that everyone will know that you are my property."

That night, despite being so tender and sore, Rocco demanded that I satisfy him. My initial plan was for him to climax in my mouth so I could avoid my ass being roughly manhandled. There I was, on my knees, whilst he laid back on my bottom bunk. I was completely naked but for the pink chastity cage that contained my little clit. My body was hairless, as ordered by my master. My face was heavily covered in make-up and the large ear-ring hoops swayed with my movements. I opened my eyes to look down at the giant cock I was sucking, my fingers wrapped around the bottom of the shaft revealing my bright red painted nails.

I sucked in my cheeks, attempting to build up as much pressure on his mushroom head as I could, attempting to deep throat his massive 8 inch cock. It was working as I could hear Rocco's breathing becoming deeper and more intense. Almost there. But then, he grabbed the back of my head and moved his cock away from my willing, warm mouth.

"Not like this," he told me. "Tonight I want to cum over your new tattoo."

Just as I feared.

Rocco instructed me to get down on all fours in front of the full length mirror. I looked up to see him coming behind me, his eyes wide and filled with lust.

"Please, Daddy," I whimpered, "please be gentle tonight."

"You're a good bitch," he told me. "But you got to remember that when you're with me you go at my speed."

I kept my eyes on the mirror. Just a whore, on all fours, with a little piece of pink plastic between her legs. God, I wondered how it had come to this. How had I ended up as the slave of this beast? I was once a free man. I was once the one who did the fucking. But now I lived at his mercy. He came up behind me, placing his knees on the ground, slapping his cock on my ass cheeks.

"Ready for this, wifey?"

I bit my bottom lip and meekly nodded.

He entered me with a strong push. He wasn't going to go gentle tonight, this was for sure. I grimaced at first, having become accustomed to this type of pain. But I caught sight of my face and changed it back to the pliable slut that I had become. Everything now was focused on getting him off as quick as possible, and the best way to do that was by moaning and gasping and playing the porn star as best as I could.

"Oh Daddy, it's so big!" I cooed.

"Take it, bitch," he shouted, whilst slamming into me.

He placed one of his large hands on my hip, whilst the other went for my pony tail.

"I bet you like it hard like this?"

"Yes, Daddy!" I shouted. "Please fuck me nice and hard."

It was doing its trick. He picked up the pace. He was becoming excited.

"Please, Daddy! Fuck me hard! Fill me up!"

I felt ridiculous but it was the only way to survive in a place like this.

"Always my bitch," he told me, looking me in the eyes. "Rocco's bitch."

And it was true. I had fallen to such a lowly status. I was no longer a man. I was simply his wife, his bitch, his woman.

He held back my head with the pulling of my hair.

"Look at yourself," he ordered me.

I looked at the poor woman taking a severe pounding. On her hands and knees, legs spread open, face becoming red and sweaty.

"So weak, so helpless," he said, grunting.

It was so true. I was so pathetic.

"But you fucking love it, don't you?"

I wanted to scream out against this. I wanted to disagree. But all I could do was to utter: "Yes Daddy."

He leaned in, grunting in my ear.

"I know you like this, girl," he told me. "And tonight is the night you let it all out."

What did he mean?

"You'll be cumming like a girl tonight," he told me, whilst continuing his pounding.

I was still confused. But then he stopped thrusting, moved his hand from my hip and picked up something from the ground. I was able to see all of this in the mirror. And he revealed it with it a smile.

A vibrator.

"Don't be so concerned," he told me, turning it on and letting it vibrate loudly. "It's a special present just for you."

"Daddy, I don't understand."

"Just let go of yourself," he told me. With that, he placed the vibrator between my legs.

I felt it push against my chastity cage. For the first time, in the weeks I had been in prison, I felt pleasure. After weeks of pleasing this brute of a man, I was now feeling something just for me. God, it felt so good.

Rocco leaned in and whispered. "You like that, girl?"

"Mmm mmm," I mumbled.

"Tonight you get to cum," he told me. "For being a good hoe, you get to cum like a stupid dumb bitch."

I opened my eyes at his words. I looked back at myself in the mirror. The whore on all fours, vibrator between her legs, feeling the sensation of tingling. Yes, it was humiliating. Yes, I felt low. Yes, I was worthless. But that didn't matter. Because it all felt so right.

"Please, Daddy, don't stop," I told him.

He continued his thrusting whilst the device remained on my cage.

"Fill me up, Daddy!" I shouted. But for the first time I wasn't pretending. I meant it. I wanted to feel release in my cage. But I wanted him to pleasure me from behind. I wanted it all.

"It's coming, girl," he grunted.

I could feel him losing his rhythm, starting to jerk. His cum was shooting inside of me. And the thought of being filled, of being his poor little whore, was enough for me to lose control. The vibrator did it's magic -- I felt my own tiny, caged, worthless little cock spurt out its juice.

"Jesus Daddy," I said, almost close to tears. I had done it. I had climaxed.

Daddy remained inside of me, leaning over my back. He spoke into my ear whilst looking at my eyes in the mirror.

"Felt good, huh?"

I nodded, whilst catching my breath back.

"You're a true woman now."