Bottom For The Night: Bottom Bitch

Story Info
Lee learns more about the hierarchy in the company.
8.6k words
4.8
32.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,455 Followers

Bottom For the Night: Bottom Bitch

Part 1

Lee is a 24 year old "straight" guy who moved from Leeds to Nottingham to live with his long term girlfriend. Although he often fantasises about having sex with men, he never has had the opportunity. Until his girlfriend, Steff, dumps him. Feel heart broken, Lee goes online and finds two men, Mark and John. Lee agrees to meet with them, even though Lee is hesitant at first, Mark and John easily seduce Lee and take them back home. Lee spends the night getting treated like a gay slut by these two men, passed back and forth on their cocks until all 3 have cum many many times.

Part 2

Lee moves back to Leeds and starts a new job. After a few months of being successful, he accidentally catches his boss Dominic fucking another colleague, Jeff in the office. At a company party, Lee learns of the hierarchy in the company where the top guys fuck the men lower than them. He sucks Dominic's cock and then gets initiated into the hierarchy by being fucked by Dominic in a hotel room.

CHAPTER 1

Meeting A New Client

Lee is nearly finishing work for the day. He is still working longer hours than anyone to get ahead. Now though, he has two reason.

Firstly, his career. He loves his job and wants to thrive and become more successful than ever.

Secondly, he wants to rise through the hierarchy of the company. Something about the added competition has given him an even further drive.

"Lee, can I see you in the office before you leave." Dominic says standing next to Lee's desk.

"Of course." Lee replies, wondering if this is a work thing, or sex thing.

It's been two weeks since Lee was initiated in that hotel room with Dominic and to be honest, he is keen to do it again.

Standing up from his desk, he goes into the office where Dominic is already sat.

"Please, take a seat." Dominic says.

Sitting down, Lee looks at his older boss and is wondering what is going to happen.

"Firstly, I want to say how impressed I and all of the Directors here are with your work ethic. You've really proven your worth and we see a bright future for you." Dominic tells him.

Lee gives out a huge smile hearing this, always being nice to know that his hard work is being appreciated.

"Thank you, I appreciate that." Lee tells him.

"No problem, in fact. We want to give you the opportunity to go on a client visit and help bring in a new potential customer." Dominic tells him.

Lee wants to jump with joy at this idea. He has been bringing on new clients already but they have all been small fish, the opportunity to help bring in a big client could really help make a name for him.

"I would love that!" Lee says.

"Good," Dominic says, "On Monday you're going to go with Jeff to London where you will have a client meeting. You will make a presentation to show them why they should use us and all being well, you will land yourself a very, big client."

"Oh my god, that's amazing!" Lee says, not believing how good this conversation is going.

"And if that goes well, well you could be looking at a promotion." Dominic tells him.

"Seriously?" Lee asks.

"Seriously, we reward hard workers here and you have been working harder than anyone else." Dominic says with a smile.

"Thank you so much." Lee tells him.

"No need to thank me, you've earnt this." Dominic says and stands up, "You can head home now, get working on that presentation."

"Of course." Lee says, although he does find himself a little disappointed that Dominic doesn't want him to suck his dick or anything.

Standing up, Lee shakes Dominic hand, feeling his skin makes Lee's cock already hard. But he controls himself and leaves the office.

Walking back to his desk, he crosses paths with Doug, his supposed rival in the company.

"What was that about?" He asks.

"What's it got to do with you?" Lee asks him, knowing the only way to deal with a bully is to not put up with their shit.

"That's not how you want to play it with me." Doug tells him in a threatening tone.

"Whatever." Lee says walking past him.

Lee grabs his bag and heads home, instantly working on the presentation for Monday.

The weekend flies by, Lee spends as much time as possible getting ready for his client meeting. With the potential of a promotion he wants to make sure there isn't anything that could go wrong.

Putting on his best suit, since working here Lee has had more money than ever and has bought a few very expensive suits. Lee heads to work.

Walking in, he sees Jeff and Dominic stood by his desk.

"Good morning." Lee says approaching the two.

"Morning," Dominic says, "Are you ready?"

"Of course." Lee tells him, sounding confident.

"Good, you two get on the road then. Let me know when you're there." Dominic says to Lee and Jeff.

"Come on then kid." Jeff says with a smile.

Lee follows Jeff to his car, a large Land Rover. He puts his laptop in the back and then gets in the passenger seat.

"How did it go making the presentation?" Jeff asks.

"Good, I'm pretty proud of it to be honest." Lee tells him.

"Good to hear, when we get to the hotel I'll give it a quick look over." Jeff tells him, "But don't worry, this is all you. Even if I recommend any changes I won't tell anyone."

"Thank you." Lee says back, grateful for Jeff's support.

"No problem, we're all in this together." Jeff says and starts the car.

30 minutes into the drive, Lee is staring out the window into space when Jeff grabs his attention.

"It's a long drive, how about you do something to make the time go quicker?" He says.

Turning his head, Lee sees Jeff has a huge smile on his face.

"What do you have in mind?" Lee asks.

"Help pull my trousers down and suck my cock as I drive." Jeff orders, his voice going more dominant.

"Seriously?" Lee asks, not believing Jeff wants to do it so open where cars driving past could easily see in.

"Word of advice kid, in this hierarchy, you don't question the people higher up the ladder than you." Jeff says, not in a threatening way, more of an informing way.

"Yes sir." Lee replies, going straight back into his submissive side.

Lee undoes his seatbelt and leans over, undoing Jeff's belt and pulling the zip down, Jeff lifts his arse so Lee can pull them down.

His cock springs free and Lee can see that he's only semi hard.

Lee looks around and can see many cars on the motorway driving past, if any of them look to the side it will be very obvious what's going on. However, Lee knows he's not going to stop.

Lee gets onto his knees on the chair and leans over, holding the soft cock in his hand, he opens his mouth and wraps his lips around it.

Lee no longer has an anxiety about sucking a cock, truth be told, he loves it! What was once just exploring is now something he looks forward too.

With the soft cock in his mouth, Lee starts to run his tongue all around it. Massaging the head, he feels Jeff's cock growing harder.

It's a wonderful thing, feeling someone cock growing hard in your mouth because of what you're doing to them.

"Oh yeah, that's it." Jeff moans.

His cock growing harder and harder, Lee continues to flick his tongue all along it.

"Mmmmm." Lee moans, Jeff's cock now fully hard and Lee has a good suction around the shaft.

His hand holding the base of the cock, Lee starts to bob up and down the best he can from this angle.

He takes the cock as deep as he can down his throat whilst licking the shaft, over and over, feeling the dick twitching in his mouth.

"Fucking hell, you are so good at that." Jeff moans, "A lot of the newbies have a problem with this when they learn about it, but you've done great so far."

Lee pulls his head back, his right hand wanking the spit covered cock.

"What can I say, I'm a slut for cock." He says with a smile before wrapping his lips around it again.

"That you are." Jeff says with a laugh.

Lee keeps bobbing up and down, Jeff's precum filling his senses and Lee absolutely loves it. He moves his spit covered hand down and start to play with Jeff's smooth balls.

"Oh yeah, keep going." Jeff moans.

From his moaning, Lee can tell that Jeff is getting close to cumming.

He tightly sucks on the shaft and bobs back and forth, wanting to be a good cocksucker for this man and be rewarded with his cum.

"Oh fuck, yessssss." Jeff moans and Lee feels the first shot of cum hitting his tongue.

"Mmmmm." Lee moans, swallowing down every drop.

Rope after rope of cum fires out of Jeff's cock and it completely fills Lee's mouth and he fucking loves it!

Lee continues to suck Jeff's cock until his balls are drained dry. Running his tongue along the head he cleans the last drops of cum before sitting up and wiping his mouth.

"Thanks." Lee says with a smile.

"Oh you're going to do well with us." Jeff says, awkwardly trying to pull his trousers back up.

Lee sits back down and puts his seat belt of, savouring the taste of cum in his mouth.

"So, how did this all start?" Lee asks, curiosity getting the better of him.

"The hierarchy thing?" Jeff asks back.

"Yeah." Lee replies.

"I'm not sure, it was around before I started." Jeff tells him, "One of the guys who is now a Director, Ian, he was the one to initiate me."

"Oh really? How did you take it when you found out?" Lee asks, wondering how other men have gone through it all.

"I was shocked to say the least, being with a guy never interested me." Jeff tells him, "The first time I sucked Ian's cock I didn't enjoy it too much. Then he fucked me and my world opened."

"Tell me about it." Lee jokes.

"Exactly, I think even the straightest guys in the world would love a good fucking. I don't know how they couldn't." Jeff says.

It feels weird to Lee, so openly talking about gay sex with a colleague.

"So, do you class yourself as straight?" Lee asks, still wondering about his sexuality.

"I guess," Jeff replies, not taking his eyes off the road, "I would never be in a relationship with a man and before I joined here the idea never even came into my mind. I'm not attracted to men, I just enjoy having my arse fucked. I'd happily let a woman with a strap on do it."

"Interesting." Lee thinks, still unsure of himself. He knows he's not fully gay because he gets so turned on by women. However, he is attracted to men, especially Dominic. Maybe I'm bi. He thinks.

"So," Lee continues, "Even when you're up the hierarchy, you still have to suck cock and get fucked?"

"Yep," Jeff says calmly, "The really high up guys don't tend to use the lower ones too much. It's all about power for them, they fuck the top guys that are just below them because they can."

"This is all so crazy." Lee says feeling like his mind is going to explore.

"Tell me about it, took me a while to get used to it." Jeff says which reassures Lee, "But you seem to have taken to it well."

"I have to admit, it's made this job even better." Lee says with a laugh. "What is the deal with Doug?"

"Doug, what about him?" Jeff asks.

As far as Lee is aware, Jeff and Doug don't come into contact a lot. Working on separate departments and teams, however Lee wonders if Jeff uses him.

"He seems to hate me." Lee tells him.

"Listen kid, this is a competitive company. People rise through the ranks because they want to be the best, and that's Doug." Jeff tells him.

"He doesn't need to be a dick about it." Lee says.

"True, he's a bigger arsehole than most." Jeff says and then slightly looks towards Lee and his voice gets serious, "Listen, in work, don't let him tell you what to do. Stand up for yourself."

"Okay." Lee says but Jeff continues.

"However," He says, "He is higher than you in the hierarchy, so he if wants to use you, you do not say no."

"Great." Lee says sarcastically.

"Hey, not everyone is as nice as me and Dominic. Some of the guys at the top are into some rough stuff, but know that one day you can be at the top as well." Jeff tells him and Lee smiles, grateful for Jeff's support.

"Yeah, it was pretty good with Dominic." Lee says remembering his night with him.

"Oh yeah? He normally just bends me over and makes me take it!" Jeff says laughing.

"Well he did fuck me well, but dam he's a good kisser!" Lee says, feeling his cock rock hard, even hornier after sucking Jeff's cock.

"Wait, you guys kissed?" Jeff says with a little laugh.

"Yeah, why?" Lee asks.

"Nothing, can't say I've ever kissed him. It's just always about him filling me with cum." Jeff says with another laugh.

Lee reminisces about his night with Dominic, wondering when the next time he will be fucking him.

It's a long drive to London and the two have a normal chat after that for the rest of the way. Jeff is being really nice to Lee and he feels like he's found a new friend in the company.

Finally arriving to the hotel, Jeff checks them in, in separate rooms.

"Right, get your laptop and bring it to my room, we will quickly go over your presentation." Jeff says.

"No problem." Lee replies.

Putting his bag in his room, Lee takes the laptop to Jeff and they go over it together. Jeff only has to make a couple of changes and compliments Lee on a good job.

After that, they go to meet the potential new client and as far as Lee is aware, the meeting goes well.

"Well, thank you both for coming. We will be in touch." One of the business men say.

They all shake hands then Jeff and Lee leave.

CHAPTER 2

Fucking with Jeff

"That went well." Jeff says driving them back to the hotel.

"Really? I found it hard to tell with them." Lee says, just praying he managed to get the client on.

"Definitely, I'm really impressed and I'll let Dominic know." Jeff says.

"Thank you so much!" Lee says not being able to hold in his smile.

They get back to the hotel room and get in the lift to their floor. They come across Jeff's room and Lee keeps walking to go to his room.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jeff asks.

"To my room?" Lee says back, confused.

"No way, you're coming in here." Jeff says with a grin on his face.

"No problem with me." Lee says with a smile, his cock already growing hard in his trousers.

They go in and close the room.

"Right, just so you know, I don't do kissing." Jeff says with a straight face.

"Fair enough." Lee replies, not finding it a problem.

"Good, now get on your knees and crawl to me." Jeff orders, his tone going more dominant.

"Yes sir." Lee replies, loving being the submissive one.

Lowering himself to his knees, in his full suit, he crawls over to Jeff who is standing in the middle of the room.

"Take my cock out." Jeff orders.

Pulling his hands to Jeff's trousers, he undoes them and pulls them down, quickly springing free his already hard cock.

"You know what to do." Jeff says with a grin.

Grabbing onto his hard cock, Lee instantly opens his mouth and wraps his lips around his hard shaft.

"Ooooh yeah." Jeff moans, resting his hands onto Lee's head.

"Mmmm." Lee moans, straight away bobbing up and down his big cock and loving it.

Holding onto the base of Jeff's cock, Lee bobs up and down taking as much as he can as he runs his tongue sensually all around the shaft and his head.

Jeff's precum starts to pour out of his cock and Lee loves the taste. It's different to the three other cocks he's had but just as good.

Letting go of his cock, Lee puts his hands onto Jeff's hips on top of his white shirt. Relaxing his throat, he pushes his head down and feels the cock hitting the back of his throat.

"Glllggg!" Lee gags over it but keeps pushing.

It's shorter than Dominic's and it doesn't take long for Lee to feel Jeff's balls on his chin.

"Fucking hell!! Dominic wasn't lying!" Jeff moans as Lee deep throats his entire cock.

Even with a cock balls deep down his throat, Lee manages to massage the shaft with his tongue and spread his spit all around it.

"Did Dominic fuck your face?" Jeff asks.

Pulling back, a trail of spit goes from Lee's lips to the cock, he looks up and smiles.

"Not properly." He replies.

"Good, keep your head still. I'm about to fuck your throat like it's a pussy." Jeff says.

"Yes sir." Lee replies, horny as fuck!

Wrapping his lips around the head of Jeff's cock, he relaxes his throat and feel Jeff holding onto his head.

"Get ready slut." Jeff says in a very dominant tone that just turns Lee on further.

He wastes no time, Jeff ruthlessly starts to thrust in and out of Lee's mouth. His cock going down his throat at every push and nearly all the way back out.

"Glllgg. Glllg.... Glllggg.." Lee gags over and over as he is thoroughly face fucked by Jeff.

Lee can't move his head, Jeff is holding onto him firmly as his cock fucks in and out of Lee's mouth. In a matter of seconds, spit starts to dribble down Lee's chin and his eyes tear up a little.

Although it hurts a little, Lee fucking loves it!

"Oh fuck yeah!" Jeff moans as he never lets up on fucking Lee's throat.

Lee's cock is begging to get out as his throat is fucking harder than before.

God I feel like such a slut! I am a fucking slut! Lee thinks.

"Take it you fucking cocksucker!" Jeff moans.

He grips Lee's head hard and holds his cock all the way down Lee's throat.

"FUUUCKK YESS!!" He moans loudly.

"GLLLLLLGGGGGGG!!" Lee gags and his spit pours more down his chin.

Pulling out, Lee falls back and gasps for air, his throat feeling well and truly fucked.

"Get naked and get on the bed!" Jeff orders.

"Yes sir!" Lee says gladly, loving this very dominant side of Jeff that's come out.

He pulls off his tie and quickly strips down.

"On your hands and knees whore." Jeff orders.

Doing as he's told, Lee gets onto the bed on his hands and knees and lifts his arse into the air.

SPANK!

"You really want me to fuck you don't you?" Jeff says grabbing his arse.

"Yes please! Fuck me! Shove that big cock in my arsehole!" Lee moans.

"In your cunt!" Jeff corrects him, "You want me to fuck your little cunt with my cock?"

"Yes sir!" Lee shouts, "Fuck my slutty cunt with your big cock until you fill me up with cum and breed me!"

"You dirty little whore!" Jeff moans slapping Lee's arse again.

Lee can hear Jeff pouring lube over his cock and then gets the cold liquid landing on his arsehole. The head of Jeff's cock pokes at his little hole.

"Oh fuck, please!" Lee moans, suddenly realising he's about to have the fourth cock in his life in his arse.

Slowly, Jeff starts to put pressure onto Lee's arsehole. Lee tries to relax himself and accept the cock. With a little pop, his hole stretching and wraps around Jeff's mushroom head.

"Fuuuuucckkkk!" Lee moans, loving the feeling of his hole being stretched.

"Fucking hell, this is one tight cunt!" Jeff moans.

Lee bites his lip to take the pain and pleasure he's receiving from having his arse fucked yet again.

Inch by inch, Jeff keeps pushing his cock deeper into Lee's bowels. Every inch making his arse feel so full and stretched.

"Oh yeah... fuck.." Lee pants out, the air from his lungs being pushed out of him.

"You have my cock balls deep in you you little fucking whore!" Jeff moans and grabs Lee's arse cheeks again.

"Yyyyeeeesssss!" Lee lets out a low moan and arches his back, feeling totally filled by this great cock.

Just like when he fucked Lee's face, Jeff doesn't hold back. Grabbing Lee's hips he starts to thrust in and out of him quickly. His balls hitting Lee's every time he bottoms out in him and Lee is in fucking heaven!

"Fuck... yes...!" Lee pants at every thrust.

"You like that cock, slut?" Jeff moans spanking him.

"Yes sir!" Lee moans, "Fuck my fucking cunt!"

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,455 Followers