Bottom For The Night: Bottom Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His own cock leaking precum onto the sheets, Lee can't hold back any longer and wraps his hand around his own dick.

"You want to cum with my cock in you slut?" Jeff moans.

"Yes sir! Please can I cum?!" Lee begs.

"Not yet you fucking whore!" Jeff moans and keeps hammering away, destroying Lee's arsehole.

Lee moves his hand away from his cock and starts to clench his arsehole, making it tighten and feel even better around the thick cock.

"Fuck yeah! Tighten that little cunt!" Jeff moans.

"Oh fuck.... I think I'm going to cum!" Lee moans, realising he is going to cum just from having his arsehole fucked.

"You dirty fucking whore! Do you want me to fill you up? To breed you like the dirty little slut you are?" Jeff moans.

"YES! FUCKING YES!! CUM IN MY CUNT! BREED ME! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Lee screams as his own orgasm bursts through him and his cock starts to flood onto the sheets.

"FUUUCKKK!!" Jeff moans out and Lee feels the first load of cum filling his bowels.

Jeff continues to fuck him harder and harder as he completely fills Lee's arse with cum.

"Fuck." Jeff pants and pulls out of his stretched arsehole.

Lee can feel the cum pouring out of his gaped arse and down onto his balls.

"Okay, you can get back to your room now." Jeff says panting for air.

"O-okay." Lee pants back, feeling exhausted after that fucking.

He grabs his clothes and quickly puts them on before going back to his room. Jumping in the shower he cleans all the cum off of him and goes to bed.

CHAPTER 3

The Dick of the Office

It's been just over a week since Lee's presentation with the potential client and he hasn't heard anything back yet.

Did we not get it? Did I do something wrong? Lee constantly thinks to himself, thinking that his hopeful promotion is slipping through his fingers.

He hasn't serviced Dominic or Jeff since and he is wondering how often this sort of thing happens. He has also began to wonder what the deal is with Deborah. She is fairly high up in the company and Lee wonders if she is part of this hierarchy.

The thought that she could make him have sex with her would be amazing, she's a sexy older woman and Lee would love to have a go with her.

"Lee, in the office please." Lee hears Dominic suddenly say walking past him.

Oh no, Lee panics, He didn't sound happy.

Standing up quickly, Lee follows Dominic into the office room where he sees three other directors sat there. Dominic goes and sits in the middle of them and Lee sits opposite.

"So, we have heard back about your meeting." Dominic says, his tone blunt and unforgiving and Lee can feel himself sweating.

"Oh?" Lee says, his voice cracking as he does.

For what feels like eternity, they all sit in silence.

"Stop torturing the poor boy." Mr Tomley, the owner of the company says with a smile and the rest burst out into laughter.

What's going on? Lee thinks.

"They're really happy Lee." Dominic finally says and a wave of relief washes over Lee.

"Thank god!" Lee says letting out a smile.

"And Jeff told us how well you did and how much work you put into your presentation." Dominic says.

"We're really impressed." Mr Tomley says with a smile.

"Thank you so much!" Lee says wanting to jump with joy.

"They should be all signed on and sorted in the next couple of weeks." Dominic says, still smiling at Lee as though a proud father.

"Which leads us to our next topic." Mr Tomley says, his voice turning more serious.

"Which is?" Lee asks, growing nervous again.

"Your promotion." Mr Tomley replies, once again giving out a smile.

"P-Promotion?" Lee says.

Is this really happening? This is amazing!! Lee thinks.

"You deserve it." Mr Tomley says, "Once they have signed the papers and are officially a client, you will be promoted to a senior position immediately."

"I can't believe it." Lee says not being able to contain his happiness.

"Well believe it," Dominic says, "If you can wait outside, I'll be with you when we're done." He tells Lee.

"No problem, thank you all again." Lee says standing up and leaving the office.

Closing the door, he stands outside with a giant smile on his face. Looking around he can see Jeff smiling back at him and gives him a nod.

Promotion! This is perfect! Lee thinks.

"Lee?" Dominic says stepping out of the office.

"Yes?" Lee replies.

Dominic starts to walk and Lee follows.

"I just want to let you know personally how well I think you're doing." Dominic says, "You have proven your ability and I know your future here is going to be a good one."

"Thank you so much Dominic, I really appreciate it." Lee says.

"Also, keep an eye on your other phone." Dominic whispers, "I'll be in touch soon."

"Thank you." Lee whispers back, loving the thought of another night with Dominic.

Sitting down, Lee can't stop smiling and texts his family.

"I just got a promotion!" He texts them and puts his phone down.

Looking up, he sees Doug standing next to him, staring down with a blunt expression.

"So, meeting went well?" He asks.

"Erm, yeah." Lee replies, turning his head back and trying to continue with work.

"Stay late tonight." He whispers.

Turning his head back to look at Doug staring down at him.

"What?" Lee asks.

"Tonight, stay late. At your desk when everyone else is gone." Doug tells him.

"Why?" Lee asks.

"I am still higher than you, do as you're fucking told." Doug harshly says and walks off.

Lee watching him walking away, wondering if this will be the first time that Doug chooses to use him.

Lee knows that when he gets the promotion then he will be the same level as Doug, but until then, he is still lower down on the pecking order.

It gets to 5pm and people start packing up their desks and leaving.

Lee turns around and sees Doug staring at him, not moving.

"See you tomorrow." A few people say and Lee says goodbye, carrying on with his work.

Less than half an hour later the office is empty, except for Lee and Doug.

Turning around again, he sees Doug walking over to him.

"So, you think you're the big man around here now?" Doug barks out.

"I don't know what your problem is with me." Lee argues back.

"I'm just making sure you know your place." Doug says, now standing next to him.

"Well soon I will be the same level as you." Lee says, informing Doug of his future promotion.

"That might be the case," Doug says and an evil grin appears on his face, "But right now, you're not on the same level as me."

Lee wants to speak, but he doesn't know what to say.

"Good, now, take my cock out." Doug orders.

Lee looks at him, really not liking this guy but thinking back to Jeff's advice to do as he's told.

"Okay." Lee whispers, not giving him the satisfaction of calling him sir.

"Good bitch." Doug whispers.

Wanting to argue back, but Lee holds it in. Instead, he brings his hands up and starts to undo Doug's trousers.

Untucking his shirt, he pulls down his trousers and then his boxers.

A mix of emotions hit Lee as he sees Doug's 8 inch cock. First, annoyance as he would love to know that he has a bigger dick than this arsehole. But also, excitement and horniness over such a big cock.

"Now, suck my cock you fucking whore." Doug barks out.

Lifting his hand up, Lee grabs onto Doug's cock, realising he can't even wrap his fingers around it because it's so thick. Although he doesn't want to, Lee gets very horny looking and holding this cock.

"Impressed?" Doug says with a grin on his face.

"It's okay." Lee says, not wanting to give him what he wants.

"Shut up and suck it." Doug orders.

Lee laughs on the inside, happy that he's annoyed his rival.

Opening his mouth, Lee wraps his wet lips around this thick cock that seems to be a darker skin tone than the rest of his body.

"Oh yeah, about time we put your mouth to good use." Doug moans.

Will you shut the fuck up! Lee thinks to himself as he slowly starts to bob up and down on the head of his cock.

It's so thick that Lee has to open his mouth as wide as possible to wrap his lips around it.

Gathering spit on his tongue, Lee rolls it around his thick mushroom head and he feels the cock twitch in his mouth.

"I like that cocksucker." Doug moans.

Although Lee hates being dominated by this guy, he can't help but get more and more turned on by it.

He grips onto the cock harder and properly starts to suck up and down him, licking his shaft over and over.

"Suck on my balls now!" Doug orders.

"Yes s...." But Lee stops himself before calling him sir.

"Little bitch." Doug laughs.

Lee holds his cock up and stares at his giant, bald balls. He dives into them, literally covering his face and he massages each one lovingly with his tongue.

Lee's spit is covering all over the balls which are getting pressed against his face.

"Mmmmm." Lee accidentally moans.

"I knew you loved it you fucking faggot." Doug laughs.

Lee's cock twitches in his pants, memories of his first ever experience with Mark and John dominating him come back to him. Being treated like a dirty little gay whore and loving it.

He continues to suck on both of his balls and licking them all over.

Pulling them out of his mouth, Lee lovingly extends his tongue and drags it from the bottom of his shaft all the way to the tip and plants a kiss on it.

"Fucking hell, you really do love cock." Doug says to him.

Lee just moans again and continues to lick his shaft all over.

Opening his mouth, he devours the cock once again and starts to bob up and down on it like a filthy cock slut that he loves to be.

Doug's hands appear on the back of Lee's head and start to push him deeper.

"That's it, take my cock." Doug moans as Lee goes deeper and deeper.

His mouth is stretched unbelievably wide and he feels Doug's cock hitting his throat.

"Gllllggg!" Lee gags around it but Doug keeps on pushing.

Trying to relax his throat, Lee takes Doug's dick deeper down.

"Oh yeah, swallow my cock you little whore!" Doug moans pushing him harder and harder.

His cock starts to go deeper than any before and his throat feels completely filled. Struggling to breath, Lee attempts to breath through his nose but he finds it hard.

"Nearly all of it, keep going gay boy!" Doug moans.

His words just turning Lee on more as the cock slides further down his throat. Lee can feel every inch of it filling his throat until he finally feels his big balls resting on his chin.

"Fuuuuucckkk yessss!!" Doug moans, tightly gripping Lee's head.

"GGLLLLLGGG!!" Lee gags around the cock, struggling to breath. As he attempts to get air in and our spit pours out of his lips and down his chin.

"Take it you fucking faggot!" Doug moans, holding him deep.

With the lack of oxygen, Lee's head starts to go light and he panic. He starts to slap lightly against Doug's thigh who eventually releases him.

Pulling back, a pile of spit leaves Lee's mouth as he gasps for air.

"Fucking hell, don't be that rough." Lee pants out.

"Shut up gay boy and get over the desk." Doug orders.

As much as Lee hates giving Doug this control, he also loves the domination.

Standing up, Lee undoes his trousers and pulls them down to his thighs, just as he goes to take his shirt off he feels Doug's hand on his shoulder and roughly turning him around.

Doug is so much bigger than him, even attempting to fight against it feels useless and Lee just allows his rival to bend him over his own desk.

Lee's arse sticking out, he feels Doug rubbing his cock up and down his crack. His arse cheeks hugging his big cock.

"I'm about to fuck you a new arsehole." Doug whispers, holding Lee's back down.

"Please, I've taken bigger than you." Lee moans back wanting to goad Doug further.

"You dirty fucking slut!" Doug shouts and spanks Lee's bare arse.

Without any warning, he starts to push his big, thick cock into Lee's arsehole without warming him up.

"Fuuuucckk!!" Lee grunts as Doug's big cock pushes past the entrance of his cock.

"Oh yeah! Real fucking tight!" Doug moans as Lee's cock tightly wraps around his meat.

"Fuck, go slow!" Lee pants out, his arse burning from being stretched so suddenly.

SPANK!

"Shut up and take it faggot." Doug moans.

Lee can feel a bit of spit land onto his arsehole and Doug's cock as this giant pole goes deeper inside of him.

"Jesus, you're tighter than any woman I've fucked." Doug moans as inch by inch his cock disappears into Lee's arse.

"Ahhhhhhh." Lee gasps, wanting to argue but nothing coming out.

"How does it feel to have my thick cock stretching your arsehole?" Doug moans.

"Just fucking shove it in!" Lee moans back, not wanting to give in to him.

"You fucking bitch!" Doug shouts and slaps his arse.

Without warning, Doug slams the last 2 inches of his cock all the way into Lee's arsehole and all of his are bursts out of him.

"FUUUUCCKK!!" Lee moans loudly, feeling like his entire body is filled with cock.

"Oh yeah, I'm balls deep in your little gay arse right now." Doug moans grabbing Lee's arse cheeks.

Still not wanting to give Doug the satisfaction of beating him, Lee moans back to him.

"Is that all you got?!"

"Oh you really want to test me?" Doug says with a grin.

"Give me your best shot!" Lee moans back, the burning in his arse slowly disappearing.

"You asked for it." Doug whispers, gripping onto Lee's hips.

Lee braces himself to be fucked hard, he grips onto the desk.

"Come on then, fuccckkk MEEEEEEE!!" Lee screams as Doug starts to properly hammer into his tight little arsehole.

He relentlessly thrusts in and out of Lee's arsehole which is trembling around his dick.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lee pants out over and over as Doug destroys his hole with his giant cock.

"Oh yeah, not so clever now are you you fucking slut!" Doug moans as his thighs keep slapping against Lee's arse.

"Shut up and fuck me!" Lee moans, loving himself to lust.

"I knew you'd love it, dirty little faggot aren't you!" Doug moans.

Lee doesn't reply, instead just moans out loudly until he feels Doug gripping his hair and pulling him back.

"I said, you love it don't you faggot?!" Doug shouts in his ear.

"Yes!!!" Lee admits, "I fucking love your cock pounding my faggot arsehole!"

"You want me to fuck you all the time don't you?!" Doug moans again holding Lee's hair.

"Yes!" Lee shouts, not being able to hold it in, "I love your thick fucking cock in my fucking arse! Fucking me like a dirty slut!"

Doug holds himself with his cock balls deep in Lee's arse and leaves it there.

"What are you doing?" Lee asks, missing being fucked.

"Show me what a gay boy you are," Doug says, "Bounce back on my cock!"

Adding another level of humiliation to Lee but he can't stop. Grabbing onto his desk, Lee starts to rock himself back and forth, fucking himself on Doug's cock.

"Ooooh yeah, that feels fucking good." Doug moans, watching Lee's arse stretching around his cock as he bounces.

"Yeah... yeah... yeah..." Lee moans over and over as he fucks himself faster and faster.

SPANK!

"You love my cock don't you?" Doug moans, standing still and letting Lee use his cock.

"I do, I fucking love it!" Lee moans back.

"I'm going to fill your arsehole up with a ton of cum! Do you want that?" Doug moans, gripping onto Lee's hips again.

"Please! Fucking cum in me!" Lee moans, not being able to hide his slutty, submissive side.

Lee clenches his arsehole around Doug's cock, feeling his own orgasm building up inside of him. Although he knows if he cums it will cover his desk, the floor and his trousers around his ankles in cum, right now he doesn't care.

Doug starts to thrust back in and out of Lee's arse, getting harder and harder and Lee knows he won't last much longer in his tight arsehole.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum." Doug moans.

"Yes, cum in me! Fill me up!" Lee moans back, staying still and taking the fucking.

"FUUUUUCCKKK!!" Doug grunts and Lee feels his first shot of cum deep in his arsehole.

Doug cums over and over, filling Lee's bowels up with his hot, sticky liquid. The only annoying thing, it just wasn't enough to make him cum.

Doug starts to slow down his fucking as his balls are unloading into Lee's arse and Lee's own orgasm still just on the brink but going down.

"Fucking hell, that is one tight arsehole." Doug pants out, pulling his cock out.

Lee's arse feels battered and absolutely gaped and he can feel Doug's cum pouring out of him, a feeling that is familiar to him now.

Lee just stays lay on his desk, panting for air after that rough fucking. Although he feels amazing he is desperate to cum.

"That was fucking great." Doug says and Lee can hear him pulling his trousers back up, "You can sort yourself out."

Still not moving, Lee hears Doug walking away.

"I'll let you know next time I want to use your holes." Doug shouts.

Turning around, Lee realises he is alone in the office. Horny as fuck and not thinking straight, he can't control himself.

Sitting on his desk, he grabs some tissue from a box on the desk next to his and starts to wank his cock. Feeling his arse feeling gaped and cum still leaking out of him he furiously wanks his cock.

"Fuuuucckk!" Lee moans and quickly cums into the tissue in his hand.

Pulling his trousers up, Lee packs up his stuff and heads home.

CHAPTER 4

Blast from the Past

Lee's sat in his apartment, it's been nearly a week since he found out about his promotion and he is still waiting for the client to officially sign up. He knows that until then Doug can still use him whenever he wants.

Lee doesn't know if it's lucky or unlucky that Doug hasn't fucked him again. He doesn't like giving Doug more power, but he does love the rough fucking and the humiliating words.

Watching TV, Lee's phone suddenly vibrates.

Picking it up, Lee is stunned to see it's his ex-girlfriend Steph texting him.

"Hey, how're you?" She asks.

Lee is torn over this, it's been a while since he has even thought about her. Not too long ago, Lee thought he would be spending his life with Steph and now his life is completely different.

He's no longer the straight guy in a long term relationship that fantasises about having sex with men. Now, he's successful, living on his own and regularly getting fucked by multiple men.

"Hey, I'm good thanks. Everything okay?" Lee texts back.

"Are you free for a quick call?" Steph texts him.

"Sure." Lee replies, wondering why she wants to talk.

In a second, his phone vibrates and Steph is calling him.

"Hello?" Lee says answering it.

"Hey, sorry for the random call." Steph says, her voice breaking and she sounds nervous.

"It's okay." Lee replies, still confused as to why she's gotten in touch.

"So, how've you been?" She asks.

"What's this about Steph?" Lee asks her, hearing her voice brings back his hurt of her breaking up with him to see other people only to ask to get back together.

"Oh, okay." Steph says, "I just... I miss you." Steph tells him and Lee feels like his heart sinks.

"Lee?" She asks when he doesn't reply.

"Sorry, I just wasn't expecting this." Lee tells her.

"It's okay, I don't know, I was just thinking about you, about us. Maybe we should've tried harder." Steph says.

Something hits Lee then, like a light switch being turned on.

I'm happy now, I don't want to go back. He thinks.

"I'm sorry Steph, I don't think that's a good idea." He tells her.

"Oh right, I see." She says with a break in her voice.

"I'm sorry, I think we just need to move on." He tells her.

"Okay, I understand." She replies.