Bottom For The Night: Bottom Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their call doesn't last much longer and Lee puts the phone down.

He thinks about Steph and about potential dating again, however he remembers what it was like to try and hide this part of himself whilst having a girlfriend. He can't see himself stopping sucking dick or being fucked and he doesn't want to live a lie, so he's happy right now staying single.

Just as he was settling down to relax and go to sleep, Lee's second phone vibrates and he sees Dominic is calling him.

"Hey." Lee says answering, assuming he's going to get to play with Dominic's cock again.

"What are you up to?" Dominic says quickly.

"I'm just at home chilling." Lee tells him.

"Do you live alone?" Dominic asks.

"Yeah I do." Lee says back, his cock already getting hard thinking of Dominic coming over.

"Text me your address, I'll be over soon." Dominic says and puts the phone down.

Lee quickly texts Dominic his address and Dominic says he'll be over in 20 minutes.

Wanting to be ready and show Dominic how happy he is to please him, Lee jumps in the shower and makes sure he is completely smooth all over.

Wearing just a towel, he hears a knock on his door.

"Hey." Lee says answering it.

Dominic smiles as he sees Lee in just a towel and walks in.

"Nice place." Dominic says coming into the living room.

"Thanks," Lee says following him, "How can I help?"

"I'm here for two things." Dominic says turning around and staring at Lee, "First, your new client have signed on so your promotion will be official as of tomorrow."

"Oh my god that's great!" Lee says with a huge smile.

"Second, my kids are with my parents are all night and I need your holes." Dominic says, his face turning into a smile.

"Even better." Lee says wanting to please him.

Dominic grabs Lee's towel and whips it off, Lee stands there with his hard cock on show ready to go.

"Come here." Dominic says and grabs Lee's hair.

He pulls Lee in and Lee feels Dominic's lips press against his. Lee has actually missed kissing someone after his last few fucks with Jeff and Doug. Wrapping his arms around Dominic, Lee melts into the kiss.

Opening his mouth he accepts Dominic's tongue and starts to run his own against it.

"Mmmm." Lee moans into Dominic's kiss.

He brings his hands up and starts to undo the buttons on Dominic's shirt as they make out passionately.

Pulling his shirt off, Lee makes work onto Dominic's trousers. The whole time, Dominic's hands are exploring Lee's body. Grabbing his arse and making him feel so small next to this man.

Pulling Dominic's trousers down, the two are completely naked and Lee presses his body against Dominic's. Their cocks pressing against each other as they make out and moan into each other's mouths.

Breaking the kiss, Dominic holds Lee's head in his hands.

"Jeff told me you don't kiss him." Lee whispers.

"And?" Dominic says with a smile.

"Am I the only one you do that to?" Lee asks.

"That's for you to find out." Dominic says before pulling Lee in for another kiss.

The two men make out passionately as they make their way to Lee's bed, their hands never leaving the others body.

Dominic falls back onto Lee's bed and lies down. Looking at his muscly, amazing body, Lee puts his legs either side and staddles him.

Luckily for Lee, he has lube in the drawer next to his bed. Grabbing it, he smiles down at Dominic as he rubs lube all over his thick cock.

Lining it up with his arsehole, Lee gives Dominic one last smile before he starts to sit down onto it.

"Ooohhh." Lee quietly moans as the head pushes inside of his arsehole.

"Oh god, so tight." Dominic whispers.

Holding his cock steady, Lee keeps pushing himself lower, feeling Dominic's thick pole sliding deeper into his arse.

Finally, feeling his thighs touching Dominic, Lee knows he has entire cock in his arse.

"Fuuuucckkk!" Lee grunts, once again feeling so full.

Dominic's hands appear on Lee's thighs and he starts to grab then, guiding Lee to bounce up and down on his cock.

After taking so much rough fucking, Lee is enjoying picking the pace and riding this cock for his own pleasure.

Dominic's hand presses against Lee's chest and he arches his back up as he slowly grinds back and forth on Dominic's cock.

His cock only moves and inch or so out of his arsehole as Lee grinds back and forth, his breathing growing heavy and constant. Looking down at Dominic who is smiling back at him.

Lee leans down and kisses the older man, forcing his tongue into Dominic's mouth and kisses him passionately as he rides his cock.

Dominic's hands grab and squeeze Lee's arse cheeks which just send more shivers of pleasure through his body.

"Oh god, so good." Lee moans into Dominic's mouth, "Do you like my arse?"

"So fucking much." Dominic moans into Lee's mouth.

Lee starts to bounce up and down on his cock, the lube making it so much more pleasurable as his arse quivers around it.

His thighs slap against Dominic as he rides him faster and faster, only just keeping the head in him at every bounce.

"Yes, yes, yes." Lee pants at every bounce.

Suddenly, he feels Dominic's grip on him tighten and with ease he picks Lee up.

Without saying anything, he moves Lee around until he's on his hands and knees with his open arse in the air.

"Fuuuuuuuccckkkk!!" Lee moans loudly as Dominic shoves his entire cock balls deep into Lee's arse.

"Yes, fuck me!" Lee moans as his body is forced backwards and forwards.

SPANK!

"Fuck yes, take that fucking cock!" Dominic moans, grabbing Lee's arse and hips as he fucks him deep.

"I fucking love your dick!" Lee moans, feeling his arse stretching and wrapping around his thick cock, the lube making it feel even fucking better.

"I'll never get tired of this arse!" Dominic moans out.

"You better not!" Lee moans back, not thinking he could go without this cock.

Unexpectedly, Lee feels Dominic's hand reach around and grip his cock that's pouring out precum.

"Fuuck me!!" Lee moans at the feeling.

"You like that slut?" Dominic moans out.

"Fuck yes!" Lee moans, just staying there and taking it like a good slut.

Dominic wanks Lee's cock faster and faster as he hammers into his arsehole.

"Are you going to cum for me? Shoot a big load as I fuck your arse?" Dominic shouts out.

"Please! Please make me cum!" Lee begs.

"Once you cum, you're going to turn around and take my cock down your throat and swallow my cum!" Dominic orders.

The thought of Dominic's cock going from his arse to mouth just seemed to turn Lee on more.

"Yes sir! I'll swallow it all down like a good whore for you!" Lee begs, desperate to please this amazing man.

"Cum for me slut! Cum like the cock whore you are!" Dominic moans out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, OOOOHHHH FUUUCCKKK!!" Lee screams out, gripping onto the bed sheets as Dominic's wanking and fucking forces him to cum buckets all over his bed sheets.

"Yes clench that fucking arsehole around my cock!" Dominic moans as he furiously wanks Lee's cock, making sure to drain every last drop of cum.

"I need your cock down my throat!" Lee moans out, his head in pure ecstasy.

Dominic quickly pulls out and Lee's arse feels empty.

"Come and suck my cock now!" Dominic orders.

Lee flips around and lays on his stomach on top of the pile of cum, hanging over the bed he takes Dominic's cock that was just in his arsehole down his throat.

Dominic holds onto Lee's head and starts to fuck his mouth with a passion.

"Glllg.. glugg.... Glugg..." Lee moans over and over as his throat is getting battered by this amazing cock.

He feels Dominic's cock expand in his mouth and he knows he's about to get a thick load of cum down his throat.

"Swallow it all down slut!" Dominic moans out and grips Lee's hair tight.

Shot after shot of cum pours down Lee's throat and he loves every single fucking drop of it. Keeping his lips wrapped around the thick cock he greedily swallows every drop.

Dominic keeps slowly fucking Lee's mouth and Lee uses his tongue to clean his thick cock.

Pulling out, Dominic stands back and is panting a little.

"Oh yeah, I needed that." Dominic moans.

"So did I." Lee says, still tasting his delicious cum.

"We better clean these bed sheets." Dominic says with a laugh.

Looking up at him confused.

"Wait, you're staying?" Lee asks.

Dominic steps forward to him with a beautiful smile, leaning down he takes Lee's face in his hands and passionately kisses him for a minute before pulling away.

"I'm staying here all night."

The End For Now