Bottomed and Topped

Story Info
Kyle has two MtF neighbors visit him, uninvited.
1.3k words
4.18
30.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was sound asleep in his bed. Holly and Jennifer, two MtF transsexual women who lived next door, had been watching him for weeks. Picking up on his routines, his habits. They knew Kyle didn't lock his back door. So one night when they knew he was alone, they let themselves into his house. Creeping in slowly to his bedroom and gently tied Kyle's feet and hands. Lucky for them, Kyle slept in the nude. They both stripped and climbed on the bed. Holly lowered her ass onto his face, and Jennifer started to suck on his balls.

Kyle awoke to the pleasant sensation of his balls sliding in and out of a warm wet mouth. Holly started to grind her ass onto his mouth. As Kyle started to come back to full awareness, he realized he couldn't move his arms and legs. "What's going on?" Kyle tried to say, but all he managed to get out were some muffled protests. Holly's ass was pressed tight to his face.

Holly grinned. "Kyle, right about now you're probably wondering just what in the hell has happened to you. Well allow me to explain it for you: You've been captured by two transsexual women. I'm Holly, a bottom. Jennifer down there is a top and is the one slurping on your balls."

Jennifer gave a throaty rumble as a greeting, and Kyle shivered. Holly continued: "You better get started eating my ass. Because you're going to be put inside it soon. Once we get you good and hard, you'll soon be going into this boipussy of mine. I know, I know...you're straight. You have a girlfriend. Well my dear I'm afraid you don't have much say in this tonight. You're ours."

Kyle couldn't believe his ears. This could NOT be happening...but as he thought about this, Jennifer's mouth was too good to deny. His cock started to lengthen. Jennifer noticed. She plopped his balls out of her mouth, "Mmm looks like Kyle is getting worked up."

Kyle started to say (or try to say, Holly's ass made it difficult) "No it's not what you think" but all Jennifer heard were muffled grunts. Jennifer laughed wickedly and took his balls back into her mouth.

Holly ground her ass more onto Kyle's face. "Not what we think huh? I'm sure." Holly said sarcastically. "Be honest, Kyle, you love your balls getting sucked." Kyle shook his head emphatically.

"No?" Holly asked. Well if that's the case, you should be able to withstand me taking your now hard cock into my throat, yes?" Kyle tried to protest but before he could get anything out, Holly leaned forward and swallowed him whole. Jennifer continued sucking on his balls.

Kyle's head started to swim. He had no desire to do any of this. But what could he do? He was tied up. And oh my, Holly's throat felt amazing, as much as he tried to deny. And his balls felt like they were boiling in Jennifer's mouth. What in the HELL was that? He felt something probing his ass.

Holly came up for air. "For someone who doesn't like this, you're awfully hard, Kyle. What we haven't mentioned yet is that while you're inside my ass, Jennifer is going to be inside yours. It is too long since I've been bred, and Jennifer needs to breed too. So lucky you! Just be thankful she's loosening you up a bit with her finger first."

The next few minutes seemed to go on for hours. Holly expertly bobbed her throat on Kyle's now raging hard cock. And Jennifer kept sucking his balls, all while now having three fingers inside his ass. "I think he's ready, Jen, what do you think?" Holly asked. Jennifer cooed and agreed. "I've been waiting for his virgin ass for weeks now. And I'm going to take it."

Kyle felt himself being rolled over onto his face. "This isn't happening" he thought. But it was. Holly laid down flat on her stomach, and spread her ass. She turned her head and saw Kyle laying there looking terrified. "Don't you worry, my pussy is going to take such good care of you."

Jennifer grabbed him and rolled him back over, towards Holly. He was now laying directly on top of Holly. His cock was bulging and pressed into her ass crack. Holly gave it a squeeze. "Now lets get you in there," Jennifer said. Kyle felt his cock grabbed in a vice grip, and positioned towards Holly's hole. Jennifer rested it there. At the same time, he felt something just as hard against his ass. It began to enter him. As it did, Jennifer put her full weight on Kyle. This pushed him down and made his cock enter Holly's waiting ass...

Kyle's head was spinning. WHAT WAS HAPPENING??? He felt his cock slip into the tightest hole imaginable. He tried to pull back, but as he shifted his hips it only made the cock in his own ass get buried deeper. He was forced to thrust forward to keep Jennifer from getting further in. He knew it was futile, but he wasn't thinking straight. He didn't want this. He didn't ask for this. Yet here he was, tied up, face down, a cock in his ass, and his cock in another ass. As he thrust forward he heard Holly moan. He bottomed out in her and as he did so, he felt Jennifer continue her slide into him.

"Maybe if I just lay here...maybe that will help." Nope. It didn't. Jennifer started to pump her hips, her cock pushing into Kyle, and with every stroke sliding against his prostate. And at the same time, Holly started to push back into him. Her ass seemed to gobble his cock up. The more Kyle struggled, the more it pulled him in deeper.

"Let me go!" Kyle demanded.

"How adorable," Holly cooed. "You hear this, Jennifer? Kyle you might just as well relax. You're not going anywhere. You're going to empty your balls in my pussy, whether you want to or not. No one can resist my pussy. It is hungry and it wants your cum. And Jennifer back there is my insurance policy. If you can do the unthinkable and not cum, then Jennifer will keep stroking that prostate of yours with her cock. And it will force it out of you."

Kyle shut his eyes and tried to focus on something else. He tried to think of ANYTHING, but Holly's ass kept swallowing his cock, over and over. And Jennifer didn't seem to want to wait either. She picked up the pace. Kyle's ass felt on fire.

Jennifer hissed in Kyle's ear..."Ooh I just love your tight virgin ass. You just lay there and let Jennifer fill you up. Won't be long now." Kyle tried clenching his cheeks and pushing Jennifer out. "OH NO YOU DON'T, KYLE." Jennifer bottomed out and lay on top of him.

"Face it Kyle," Holly grinned, "when this is over, 1) my pussy will be full of your cum, 2) your balls will be empty, and 3) so will Jennifer's. Now then...it's time for you to cum in my ass."

Kyle couldn't stop it. Holly's ass picked up the pace. It felt alive. With every stroke back against him she would flex her hole. And Jennifer kept stroking his prostate. Before long he felt that all too familiar sensation. He was about to cum.

"YESSSSSSS. Holly, I can feel his prostate beginning to twitch. You're about to get your ass filled with Kyle's cum. And I'm going to give him mine." Jennifer sank deep into him and Kyle felt her cock start to twitch and shoot ropes of cum into him. This was too much. Kyle couldn't help it. His own cock swelled up and started pumping spurt after spurt into Holly's waiting ass.

"Oh that's my good boy Kyle, fill this ass up with that hot spunk." Holly ground her ass back against Kyle. Milking every drop of cum from Kyle's balls.

Kyle was seeing stars. He felt his cock slip out of Holly's ass, and Jennifer withdraw hers. He was rolled back over. Without warning his still erect cock was plunged into Holly's throat. "Can't leave this dirty, now can we?"

"Sleep tight, Kyle." Jennifer cooed. She and Holly left Kyle as he laid there speechless.