All Comments on 'Bottomless Wedding'

by roastknox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
roastknoxroastknoxover 1 year agoAuthor

This is roastknox. I don't have any other ideas for stories at the moment. I want to add additional background information; much of it is about Tina.

I consider Tina to be the main protagonist of the story even though it is not told from her perspective. There are only a few details about the narrator for if you want to imagine yourself being him in a bottomless wedding with Tina and Juliette (and have your dick pointing toward tons of ladies on stage) and being her husband. And if I do more stories, it will probably be told from Tina's perspective.

Tina is not a billionaire but she works in an office building where she has one of the higher paying positions. That's how she was able to afford renting a large building for her bottomless wedding.

Tina is the type of woman who takes initiative, and can be described as a fearless leader. She is into female empowerment and enjoys the satisfaction of giving directives, especially to men at locations like her work. This is why she ended up with a submissive man, but since she is bisexual she arranged a way to marry one of the hottest women she knew. This meant she did not have to choose between ending up with either a man or a woman, but she clearly likes women more, both romantically and in general.

It is a mystery how she managed to get so many bottomless women to attend her wedding. One idea I thought about was that they are part of a secret woman-only club named Sexodus. Aside from being some place they can hang out, play games or relax, and clothes are obviously not a requirement, their goal is to take over local communities and put women in every high-ranked position for men to serve under. Tina is one of the friendlier members of the club. While she agrees with its values, she does not believe in the sadistic abuse of men like a couple of other women there, mostly those who had been cheated on by men on several occasions. So as Sexodus makes progress dominating local areas, Tina keeps her man under her wing. While she does have the paid job while her man does jobs at home, Tina does push him hard at times and also to do sexual favors for her (and Juliette since they married).

As is obvious, all characters are bottomless throughout the story. Tina is actually always bottomless, even when it's not at the wedding. She hates wearing pants, skirts, panties, or anything on her waist because she finds them very uncomfortable to wear. Whenever she's out in public, Tina wears a necklace with a heart-shaped amethyst encrusted into it. The necklace somehow gives off a mysterious glow that has a strange gaslighting effect that causes the people to not notice that she's bottomless. She did not wear it at the wedding because they all wanted to celebrate being bottomless (her husband was the only one who did not want to be bottomless).

Another reason why Tina is always bottomless is because she views it as a symbol of authority, independence, and being an independent free-thinker (because Tina is the only person who is bottomless in public areas).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"perhaps I am you playing the role of the groom in this story" - perhaps you are...or is it you playing me, reading this weak story, tortured by the internal conflict of supporting your own story or being true to my impression of it...in the end, you had too much integrity as a man to sacrifice it to be an actor.

BottomlessloverBottomlesslover10 months ago

I wonder what the honeymoon will be like? I imagine while she likes women more she also likes to feel a hard Cock inside her too.

Honestly I like Tina more then Anna already.

roastknoxroastknox10 months agoAuthor

yeah Anna is meant to be unlikeable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous