Bottom's Heat Ch. 03

Story Info
Andi learns more about his heat through practice and theory.
2.6k words
4.56
4.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter III

_______

Monday: 8:54 A.M.

11th day of the 28-day cycle.

The car jumps over the bump on 76th Street.

"Ah, I always forget about that damn pothole."

Well, I couldn't agree more. I've been attending to the same high school for five years and my dad always hits the same pothole.

"It wasn't necessary for you to drive me."

"The school it's on my way to work. Besides, it's another excuse to spend time with my favorite son," we stop at a red traffic light. I can see the school across the street. "Was today the day you have that seminar?"

"What? No, not today. It's next Wednesday," green light. We cross the street and we're already in front of the school. I grab my backpack, say goodbye, and get out of the car.

As I climb the entrance steps of the school, I can feel my body anticipating the possibilities. My penis starts to get hard, I feel the weight of my pecs more, and my sphincter tightens with a wave of moisture. By the time I reach the hallway, my level of excitement is palpable.

"Andi, how was your weekend?"

"Hey, guys..." Luca, Pablo, and Nico are waiting for me next to my locker. "Well, letยดs see. On Saturday, I came three times. Morning, afternoon, and night. On Sunday, I tried to study for the Economy exam, but I got a dildo as a gift, so it was pointless."

"A dildo?"

"Who gave you a dildo?"

"My parents."

Pablo raises his eyebrows.

"Wow. Your parents are really open-minded when it comes to sex."

"Don't remind me. I guess they wanted to make it up to me for keeping me home over the weekend. Which reminds me..." I look at each one of them and pause at Pablo. "We have to make up for the lost time. See you in the second-floor bathroom during the fourth period..."

The aforementioned second-floor bathroom is out of service. This time, there's no one smoking weed or brewing potions. Well, actually, I'm not entirely sure because we stumble inside amidst kisses and caresses. We could have checked the stalls by kicking the doors, but we had already taken our pants off. Or we could have hidden in a corner instead of fucking against the sinks right in front of the unlocked door.

Pablo has the longest dick of all my friends. Not as thick as Luca's, nor as venous as Nico's. Gee, even I have a better circumference. But in length, he beats us all with an 18cm mark. In a single move, he puts his cock in me all the way down till his testicles.

"Shit, Andi," he says. "You are so hot and so wet."

I touch my abs with the hand I'm not using to jerk my dick. Yes, I'm ho.What can I say?

"Pablo, did you put on a condom?"

"Oh, shit. I forgot. On it."

I roll my eyes. I hear a squishing sound when he pulls out and two minutes later, he comes back in wearing protection. He fucks me. I try to contain my moans, but when the orgasm hits me it's just impossible. I exhale all air in my lungs, then I forget how to breath in. My butthole fills up with prostatic fluids while I cum with my ass. I bet that drives Pablo to the edge.

"I'm going to cum," and then, he cums.

_______

Wednesday: 11:46 A.M.

13th day of the 28-day cycle.

The next day, amidst the history teacher's monologue, I'm once again hard and wet all over.

I send a message to Nico while coming up with an excuse to sneak out of class. This time, we tiptoe into the room adjacent to the radio studio. There's no one there, so we undress (amidst frenzied kisses) without fear of getting caught in fraganti.

Nico's face is adorned with four or five freckles, perhaps due to his reddish hair, although, in contrast, his torso is pale and clean. Only a couple of moles interrupt the pattern along the outline of his abs. I grab his manhood, rub it against mine. I hallucinate with pleasure and shut my eyes close. Our cocks are a perfect match. Same length (16cm). Same width (13cm). They could've been twins except for one small trifle that doesn't go unnoticed. I have a foreskin and he doesn't. No, not because Nico is religious or anything like that. It's due to a medical condition. Phimosis or paraphimosis, something like that. He had to be circumcised when he reached his first sexual maturity.

"Open your legs," he asks me; I sit in the first chair I can find, and I lean back against the backrest. Another overwhelming wave of moisture goes through me as Nico's tongue makes contact. "Do you like that?"

"Keep going until I tell to fuck me."

I ooze a gigantic amount of prostatic fluids. I feel Nico's cold hand picking it up, then he smears it on his veiny cock. The mere sight of it brings me to the brink of orgasm.

"Ok, you can fuck me now."

_______

Thursday: 10:10 A.M.

14th day of the 28-day cycle.

He clears his throat.

"Are you sure you want to do it here?"

I face Luca as I turn the doorknob.

"As if an empty classroom was much different from the chemistry lab."

I enter, and I have no doubt that Luca is right behind me. He hugs me from behind and starts kissing my neck with soft, delicate lips.

We're in one of the classrooms on the third floor of the west wing. No one comes up here during recess, that's why we came. It reminds me that we only have 7 minutes of privacy left, so we need to pick up the pace. One advantage of wearing cotton pants is that I can take them off quickly.

Luca grabs my ass.

"You got ever bigger than last week."

"Nothing eludes you, doesn't it?"

I see him smiling as our genitals rub against each other.

The bell rings.

By the time the teacher opens the door, we're already dressed.

"I can't believe it!" he exclaims. "Exemplary students who arrive early to class. Are you up to something?"

"No, sir. Andi and I were finishing our homework."

He looks at us. He blinks twice before responding:

"Right, I see. Go ahead, take your seats," he clears his throat and addresses the whole class. "Well, kids, today we'll have a quick class. As you must already know from the constant advertising done by the school council, yesterday was the birthday of this classmate of yours whose name I never remember..."

Laughter erupts, followed by whispers.

"I think he's talking about Gaston," Luca whispers to me.

"Who the fuck is Gaston?"

"Nobody important."

The teacher clears his throat.

"...which means that now all of you are of legal age, so you'll be able to participate in the seminar whose poster has been hanging in my classroom all week," he points at it with an accusing finger.

The poster reads:

=========================================

Seminar:

Principles of your

Second Sexual Maturity

=========================================

Then, the snap of the speakers is heard.

"Good morning, 6th grade students. We await you in the auditorium where the Principles of your Second Sexual Maturity seminar will take place. I repeat..."

We evacuate the history classroom like firefighters. Some minutes later, we enter the auditorium. I've always enjoyed being here. The seats, the stage, the dim lighting. Gives me the feeling of being in a theater. This time, they closed the curtain and lowered a giant screen where a movie projector shines. It's going to be more like a documentary than a seminar but, oh well.

My friends and I find seats in the back row. Soon, we all fall into silence.

_______

Suddenly, the movie projector activates, and the film begins. The typical black and white countdown scene appears, with the beeping sound accompanying each number.

10... 9... 8... 7... 3... 2... 1...

A piano playing energetically, setting the rhythm. The image (of extremely poor quality) shows a medical office with a disheveled gray-haired man in a white coat writing on a clipboard.

"Hello, everybody!" the doctor salutes. "My name is Dr. Sรกnchez. I'm a health professional as well as a nurse at your school. I'm really glad you all made it here. If you are watching this, it means you are all 18 now. And that also means you are going through a very special time of your lives. Just about a minute ago, one of your classmates came to my office with a very interesting question."

Someone knocks the door (in the movie). An eighteen-year-old boy enters the scene, portraying a high school student. He has a tanned complexion, a backpack on his shoulder, and a huge ass that is about to burst out of his pants.

"Hi Dr. Sรกnchez. I hope you are not busy".

"Come in! Juanchi! Come in! Long time no see. How are you? What brings you to my humble office?"

"The thing is... golly! It's kind of embarrassing."

"There's nothing embarrassing about health," and he smiles directly to the camera.

"Very well, then. I woke up this morning and I was like this..."

He turns his back to the doctor and squats down. His swollen buttocks are shown in a close-up shot.

"I think it's an allergic reaction."

"Hmm... tell me Juanchi. Are you 19 be any chance?"

"I'll be in three weeks."

"Then I'm certain this isn't an allergic reaction. You are going through a part of your life that every human native to this region eventually goes through. This is, no doubt, your second sexual maturity. Congratulations!"

Juanchi stands up and looks at the camera.

"Galloping strains! I didn't know there were two sexual maturities."

"Indeed, there are. Let's talk a little about that, shall we? You see..."

The image changes, and now we see a silhouette of a human body in mustard color against a black checkered background. It is surrounded by a fever graph (the one with the timeline). The voice of the doctor can be heard in the off-screen.

"...a young man becomes sexually active when he reaches his first sexual maturity at the average age of 12 years. The testicles develop their volume to produce sperm and the penis can now become erect. In other words, they develop their bodies to play the sex roles of a top. That is, the ability to inseminate."

The graph accompanies the speech, showing the changes in the human silhouette.

"A man spends the majority of his life as a top, only interrupted up to twice per year by the 28-day cycle. And this only happens once a man reaches his second sexual maturity at the average age of 19."

The silhouette becomes taller and more muscular. The fever graph moves accordingly.

"Namely, their bodies develop to perform the bottom's functions and, therefore, to be inseminated. And this is exactly what is happening to you, Juanchi!"

We return to Dr. Sรกnchez's office.

"Jumping Jehoshaphat! I'm becoming a bottom?"

"Certainly. Although, don't forget that these terms refer more to your role in reproduction than your role in the sexual act per se. It's only during the 28-day cycle that a human of our species is considered an anatomical bottom. Colloquially known as being in heat."

"You should have started with that, doc. My older brother had his first heat a couple of years ago. But he was super horny all the time. I don't feel any of that."

"Certainly, Juanchi. That's why it's called the 28-day cycle..."

We return to the human silhouette. The camera rotates and focuses on its thighs from the side.

"...the cycle is divided into three parts. The first phase is proestrus (or also known as crescent-heat), which lasts for the first 7 days. It's the phase of change, as your body switches its sexual functions from top to bottom."

An arrow appears on the image, pointing to the silhouette's testicles, which turn white.

"The first sign of crescent-heat is the suspension of sperm production and a reduction in testosterone. The testicles now produce ovules."

A second arrow points to the buttocks, which grow to the size of handballs.

"Next comes the substantial increase in buttocks volume due to water retention. It's a reaction designed to attract and seduce nearby tops, ensuring reproduction."

The camera turns and now points right into the crack of the silhouette's ass. It's butt cheeks are spread apart to reveal a butthole oozing prostatic fluids.

"Finally, within the body, a canal opens that connects the rectum to the prostate. This results in both the dilation of the sphincter and the secretion of a natural lubricant to facilitate penetration and, of course, insemination. As the percentage of testosterone decreases, it's normal to experience a decrease in libido. But don't worry, because the situation will soon be reversed."

"Goodness, are you saying that I will feel aroused?"

The doctor replies:

"Certainly, the chronic hornyness is the main characteristic of the second stage of the cycle, commonly referred to as full-heat or estrus. In due time, your body will release estrogen, another sex hormone, which will inevitably lead to heightened sexual desire. It's normal to experience penile and pectoral erections, or even the dilation of the sphincter, just by being near an anatomical top.

On the screen, the silhouette experiences various types of erections as arrows mark the path of estrogen. Then, three other silhouettes appear surrounding the first one. These silhouettes are painted sky blue.

"The libido increases as we approach the climax of the second stage of the cycle, which occurs on the 15th day. Therefore, a man in heat mates multiple times a day and with multiple sexual partners, especially as they get closer to that climax."

The silhouettes engage in sexual activity. I repeat: the silhouettes engage in sexual activity. Well, the whole class is 18 years old after all. I just didn't expect them to show something like this at school.

"However, there is a limited amount of sperm that an anatomical top can produce. Therefore, to ensure reproduction, the receptive partner has an ace up their sleeve. Or rather, an ace between their buttocks."

The silhouette is turned on its side and the camera focus on the buttocks. Now you can see the drawn rectum and the top's blue penis inserted inside, penetrating. The voice-over of Dr. Sรกnchez is heard again.

"During intercourse, the prostatic fluids trigger a chemical reaction in the top's penis when it comes into contact with it..."

On screen, copulation ceases, and the penis leaves the anus covered in a substance. The animation now focuses on the top's blue genitalia.

"...in a few words, it's the bottom's way of telling his sexual partners that he's in heat and needs to be inseminated. In this way, the top chemically detects the presence of a bottom in heat, so he doubles the amount of sperm production..."

The blue testicles begin to grow noticeably. Next to the silhouette is a column chart that goes from 0.08% to 0.24% of body weight.

"...as an immediate consequence, the size of the top's testicles can easily triple, weighing about 120g. Which is like going from having two quail eggs to two chicken eggs in your pants..."

_______

I come back to reality.

I had no idea about this last part of the 28-day cycle, so the first thing I set out to do is to verify that information. I run my hand over the armrest and place my fingers on Nico's bulge. He immediately gasps. It's as if he has a pair of plums stuffed into his pants. I can even feel them pulsating...

But how? If "the prostatic fluids trigger a chemical reaction in the top when it comes into contact with the penis" and we've only had sex while wearing condoms so far... well, except when that idiot Pablo penetrated me before putting it on... Nico used the oozing fluid as lubricant... and Luca? I was facing away. I didn't see what he was doing.

The documentary continues, but I'm no longer paying attention.