Stepson Kyle Ch. 01

Story Info
Her Son moves in and instant connection.
1.3k words
4.51
13.5k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living with Anita for quite some time when her son decided he no longer wanted to live with his father, with Kyle being gay his Dad wanted no part of him. We talked about him moving in and how I felt towards gay people.

I was okay with him moving in he was pretty self sufficient, he was nineteen, he had a full time job and took night classes. I had met him many times he was a good kid, a real flirt with me and most men, this young man seemed to always be horny and semi erect.

I had seen him naked a few times when he had come over to spend the weekend with us, I was in the shower the one time and he came in and started to pee. He did nothing to hide his cock and did his best to see my own.

I liked Kyle he was a good guy over all never in trouble, kept to himself, not into drugs or drinking, not sure he had many or any friends. With us living in a small town there were not that many open minded people in a place like this.

He and I talked all the time, he would call his Mom and he and I would end up talking to each other longer than he and his Mom did. I went to pick him up at his Dad's place, the man was a pig, the place was a nightmare.

He expected Kyle to do all the cleaning of the house, while he sat on his ass all day, Kyle's Dad was on disability, not really sure what was wrong with him but he claims he cannot work. We got all of Kyle's belongings in my truck, once loaded he went to say goodbye to his Dad.

Kyle came running out of the house, his Dad was throwing punches at him, I walked up and held his Dad back.

"Don't you fucking touch him you son of a bitch, he is not your punching bag."

"Fuck you ass hole he is my kid and I will do what I want to him."

"Over my dead body pal, get in the truck Kyle, we don't need this bullshit."

His Dad gave us the finger as we drove away, I asked Kyle what that was all about but he could not stop crying. I pulled over and pulled him to me, I told him he did not have to deal with that bull shit anymore, and he did not even have to visit the man if he did not want too.

We got back on the road and once home unloaded his stuff into his room, Kyle would organize it all, like I said he was a good kid. I sat and watched the news while Kyle straightened up his room, he came out in a pair of very shear gym shorts.

The ones with the really wide leg, normally you wear a jock under them but he clearly had nothing under those shorts. His Mom at work I asked him what he wanted for dinner, we would order pizza, he took a seat on the couch.

We had a sectional couch so he sat so I could see right into his shorts, his cock snaked down the leg and was totally visible. He had a really big cock and a nice set of nuts as well, I tried to keep my focus on the tv but his damn cock kept jumping up and down.

He went in to cover himself up but it only made it show that much more, I told him to order the pizza I would go shower before dinner as I felt so sticky right now. I went into my bedroom and took off my clothes.

Went into the ensuite and turned the shower on, I did not see him in my room standing there watching me as I got into the shower. He did not hesitate, he stripped naked and followed me in. This kid had balls that is for sure.

I turned and there he was naked hard and dripping, I was wet so he took the soap and started to lather me up. I stared at him as he soaped my upper body then my cock and balls, down my legs to my feet, he made me turn and soaped up my legs ass and back.

I was shampooing while he soaped me up, I rinsed off and he waited for me to soap him down, I started with his chest, to his abs to that rock hard cock, and his shaved smooth balls. Down his thighs to his knees to his feet then back up the backside.

He spread his cheeks so I could get the soap right in there, I so wanted to shove my tongue in there. His back then he rinsed off. We stood there in the water stream, eyes on each other, he grabbed my neck with both his hands.

His lips meshed with my own, our bodies in tight to each others, I pulled him in tight, I knew this was wrong but it felt so damn good. I shut off the shower and he went to his knees, he took my cock into his mouth but I pulled him to his feet.

I laid him on the bathroom floor, he and I would sixty nine, I held his big cock in my hand and licked the tip. He was uncut with a generous foreskin, I peeled him back and took his knob in my mouth. His cock tasted so good, it had been way to long since my last cock.

I am bisexual, my girlfriend knows this, she does not know I am sucking her sons cock right now. Boy did he know how to suck a cock, my balls pulled in and I could not concentrate of his cock. I fucked his pretty mouth till I came, I flooded him with cum.

I went back to his cock and I would enjoy this, I sucked his cock to the base, he had to be a good eight by five I would guess. I sucked I swallowed I drained him of all the fluids he could give me from his big beautiful cock.

He and I lay there in the middle of the bathroom floor naked and our cocks deflating, I leaned in and caught the last few drops he was pouring out. We got up and dried off, I put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt.

He put back on those see thru shorts and that loose fitting muscle shirt, the shirt even barely covered anything up. We went into the kitchen and ordered pizza, he sat on the barstool watching me on the phone.

I walked closer to him and he pulled me in holding me close to himself, once the call ended he and I kissed. I pulled back and went back to the couch, he sat there his legs spread wide open his cock balls and ass all visible.

"You better go change before your Mom gets home she will tear a strip out of you walking around like that."

He smiled at me and crawled over to me and kissed me.

"Love kissing you Bill, well and what we did in the bathroom earlier, can we do it one more time before Mom gets home?"

"Like I would say no to you when it comes to having sex. Lets go to your room, this way she can't tell we were in bed together."

He pulled me to my feet and walked me to his room, he pulled my shorts off and I pulled his, we lay on his bed and sucked each other till he shot then I shot and the door bell rang.