Bottoms Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking it down a notch, we decided to have normal, missionary sex. I lied down on my back and put my legs up into the air. He leant into me and positioned his dick at my hole. He then drove it in, slowly at first, then all at once. I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him in closer. He put his hands on either side of my head and leant in to kiss me, but with the effort that he was putting into thrusting, he could only manage light pecks. His body grazed my cock and I felt overwhelmed by the sensation of having my cock and my ass stimulated at the same time.

We remained locked in this position for quite some time, each of us asking the other one to slow down whenever we felt close until he expressed his desire to come in my ass. I decided that I had had enough of a good time by then and that I, too, would rather come and head back home. I asked him to go ahead, but he wanted to finish off in doggy style. I decided that, after all that I had demanded of him, I could do at least this much. We untangled again, and I resumed my position on my hands and knees.

Yet again, my expectations of cock were thwarted by his tongue. He was eating me out again, pulling my ass into his face with his hands. He rubbed a little more lube into my ass and began fucking me all over again. He didn't bother with the elaborate almost-pulling-out-and-ramming-back-in thing this time. Instead, he just pulled out midway and pushed in all the way again. Before I knew it, he had his dick buried completely in my ass, and I felt it shoot a big load into the condom. He breathed heavily into my neck, making out with my nape as he pulled his dick out and threw the condom onto the floor.

"How do you wanna come?" he asked.

"Suck me off?"

"I can't. I've come already." I understood, and I didn't really mind jerking myself off.

We both got onto our knees and started making out some more. I used his body to rub my dick against, and then grasped it in my hand and started to jerk myself off slowly. The kissing got deeper and more intense, and my hand action sped up accordingly. Before I knew it, I was coming on his leg and the sheets and the orgasm that I felt was the best one I had had ever, in my entire life.

12