All Comments on 'Bottoms Up'

by JOHNKEY2222

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unless John Bull

Finds our dipshit's name on his own wifes "bottom", this story sinks to the bottom of the septic tank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WHY?

People have the need to write something so bad and trashy? Are they mentally handicapped or write while shitting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
enough

please, leave it at this, don't write any more.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
saw it coming

Very early on you knew that John Bull would get Davids wife but this was way to quick to the punch. No work up about the drugs or the seduction of the wife and come on - all it took was a blazer for her to think it was him? Only saving grace would be a part two where the ninja/navy seals/mafia guys get John Bull and David can get his revenge. I also hope that David tells his wife how stupid she is and let her know that John Bull fucked her and shame this women. She didn't "intentionally" cheat but the damage is done and repairs have to be made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is the stuff right here

5 stars.

Rw43Rw43almost 5 years ago
JB has evidently

given David something to aspire to.

David loves Suzanne because she allows him to be comfortable as he is. But John's antics excited her. His goal now should be to duplicate that mastery so she never figures out the difference--assuming she really was impaired so much that she couldn't tell. Maybe she is helping him save face by pretending she believed it was her own hubby who outgrew his petulance for a night. I hope so.This could be an upwards turning point in their marriage.

The difference between petulant Englishmen and petulant American men is the Americans think that divorcing her will teach the woman a lesson.

It will. It will teach her that she was a fool to waste so much time loving an adolescent boy who refused to grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Haha

Morons get what they deserve. His imbecile wife certainly seemed to have enjoyed a fucking from a real man for once.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
Part two better be a "burn the bastard"

Enough said. Personally, a bullet in the balls to make him aware that his time has come, followed by bullet number two right between the eyes. No, "trying" to get back at him. He must have drugged you then planned to fuck your wife and therefore your life. He dies: it's that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry

I love a good cuckold story, but this is rape. No thank you.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Curious

Why do you capitalize "Wife" and "Wives" every time it's written? The dialogue is bad enough without that adding to it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Make statement

Make a statement for British manhood, burn John Bull down. Please don't go cucky on us. Won't rate until I see where you're heading.

bassmaster757bassmaster757almost 5 years ago
John Bull would be a dead man!

Looking over this story, and if that would have been me, I'd immediatetly gone to a hospital to check for any kind of drugs in my system. Then I'd alert Law Enforcement of my plans. If they didn't do something to this asshole I would. I would kill the bastard and not be nice about it either!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Well, shit!

What was the point of this? Childish bullying at school leads to drugging and rape? Not funny, not interesting and very not good.

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
transparent

Poor story, telegraphed from the beginning with the mask but ended with the boat prank, no imagination and totally trite plot. This 'story' need not have been written there is already enough silt at the bottom of the 'pond' The only possible way to save it is a second part wherein a video surfaces of David fucking the brains out of Mrs. Bull...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow 1 star

this is just bad writing. the story is 1 dimensional, the rape isn't even appealing, so this bully drugs a dude and then rapes a wife. Thanks to the wife turning this dude in and submitting for the rape kit, law enforcement days later shows up at his place of employment to formally arrest him and perp walk him out in handcuffs. His employer immediately terminates him,he doesn't have enough money to make bail, his supposed friends shun him because they're married and their wives literally say you're not bailing out a rapist. So he's stuck in jail with general population, but he's weak sauce, he's a small fish in a big pond. The sharks smell the blood in the water and in an ironic twist, during his first shower, he isn't sexually assaulted instead he is stabbed fatally and as the dude delivers the lethal blow, whispers in his ear, John Bull sends his regards asshole. Or the husband gets mad, gets a shotgun, drives to where he lives,knocks on the door and literally just shoots him dead in the middle of the night while driving a rental he paid cash for,the numbers are filed off the gun, and the gun was again bought with cash. The police find multiple suspects as their victim was a piece of shit with many enemies, the case goes cold due to lack of evidence and John Bull enjoys his continued marriage to Suzanne who is pregnant with John Bull's child because it turns out the other prick was sterile.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
There’s always a John Bull

You both need to ride the bull and have fun xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Then, what happened?

That would be rape....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can we get more

This was a great and short story...additional pieces along the same tread or a sequel with equal trickery would be appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid, stupid skank slut and sissy wimp husband got a nice dose of big John Bull. Wife needs to invite him over to spank and fuck both of them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous