Bottoms Up - Slave Sara Brown

Story Info
A dinner party with grown up games and challenges.
1k words
3.75
13.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bottoms Up -- slave girl sara

We had a very unusual evening over the Christmas holidays.

It started on a Tuesday morning with me getting a World and Universe record spanking after waking Sir, not a very hurtful one but a very long one. Not just the top of my legs but from waist to crease as well.

A text from Sir in the afternoon said get something sexy out to wear tonight, we are going out for dinner at 7:00, no knickers required.

When Sir came home I showered him and was spanked again. I was then sent out of the room whilst he got ready, strange, he usually likes me to dress him.

Sir got together 2 bottles of red and 2 white wine and champagne in a holder to take with us.

We got a taxi to the party house for what was to be called a 'themed party', whatever one of those is. The journey only took 10 minutes and we soon joined the other 3 couples invited for the meal by our host and hostess.

It was sit where you want, as if we slaves had any choice. Sir placed me on a chair between two men that I had never met before.

Our hostess uncovered the food and we were told to help ourselves, which meant all us girls filled a plate for our Sirs/Masters before getting our own.

No starter just a gorgeous seafood based salad with every sea creature you could imagine and a salad the colours of the rainbow. Red, green and yellow peppers, bright green pea shoots, an array of different shades of salad leaves and purple tomatoes.

When we were all done it was moved to a kitchen counter and replaced by dessert which was lots of different cheeses and crackers.

During dessert our hosts pulled out numbers from a pink and a blue bags.

Number 3 pink and number 5 blue.

We were told to turn our place mats over, I had 2 and Sir 4.

Pink number 3, a girl, was sent under the table to cock suck and blue number 5, a lucky man, to pussy lick.

We had just two rounds, the other numbers drawn were pink 1 and blue 2 and they took their turn under the table.

I was gutted that I never got a chance, the man on my left saw my disappointment and fingered me on my seat until the licker came round.

It was such a welcome change for me to be sat in this situation, I am usually one of the sucker and lickers.

We girls helped clear the table, leaving leftovers on the kitchen counter for snacking on during the evening. We were then all shown through to their lounge and adjoining conservatory where we played a few different girl forfeiting games and drank lots of drink until finally it was show time.

The theme for the girls was birds and the theme for the boys was fairy tales.

The first girl stripped naked and produced 2 lovely Blue Tits, a small UK bird with a lot of blue on it.

Second girl had a fawn spotted, painted hairy muff looking like a Song Thrush, a gorgeous UK songbird.

Third girl, hands on her hips waving like wings and the longest tongue ever, a Hummingbird.

Me, guessed it yet, a Redstart, not my idea or even ever heard of one but they all said my bottom glowed like a Redstart's bottom.

The last girl, who had legs going on for miles, put a carrot in her pussy and bent backwards, bowed her legs and was a Flamingo.

The men`s turn, one had a huge belly, painted as Humpty Dumpty. Another a hard cock springing out of his shorts, Cock in the Box. The inevitable next, both trouser pockets pulled inside out and his cock hanging out of the zipper, Dumbo the Elephant.

This was a funny one, mice drawn around his cock, and he was, Hickory Dickory Cock, lol.

Sir was last, dropped his pants and his slack painted cock grew and grew, he was, Pinocchinose.

At last it was all done, I just wanted to be between the Blue Tits, but alas, not to be.

We girls, still naked, were blindfolded, the men held a cloth in front of themselves, pants down and we had to feel for our Sir's cock and be taken to a room and be fucked by him.

Obviously I chose the longest, regardless. We swapped and changed when a bell rang, men moved to the next girl and we stayed where we were.

Three rounds of this, obviously I came a dozen times or more.

We stopped for a rest, drink, snack and chat.

Marc knew all the men and I knew 2 girls, but all were great company.

We moved on to a game called Equal Opportunities. The 2 bags of numbers came out again to pair us up. The host and hostess got each other but I beckoned to Sir with my eyes, he understood and offered me to swap me with the hostess, so I had the host.

Such a simple game, all the people had a suit of cards 1 (Ace) to the King, I was red hearts.

In a couple you shuffled your cards and put them face down. When told we all turned the top card over in our pairs. The highest card was sucked by the lowest that was the equal opportunity. If both cards were the same it was 69!

Just one extra rule, if a picture card was chosen by either in the pairing the girl got something slapped, bottom, legs, tits, face, pussy and to make it equal, the girl could choose which.

In the 3 rounds we played in different pairings I got my bottom, pussy and tits slapped.

The last part of the night was completed with the people pairing off to play and cuddle or whatever, girl's choice. I chose Sir and all the rest chose different Sirs. I just needed Sir's cock in me, preferably from behind.

It was a great, great night with great, great people as unusual as it was. We did not get home until a few hours before breakfast on Wednesday. We had a double bath and slept for a couple of hours, I then slipped down to suck. I was simply ready for another fucking which I got, but I was the rider and boy did I ride!