Boudoir For The Boss

Story Info
The Boss asks for boudoir pics of his wife and step daugher.
10.1k words
4.72
34.2k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron_m
aaron_m
33 Followers

It was exactly 4:13pm when Bob called Steve into his office.

Steve had completely revamped the entire marketing program at Bob's heavy equipment company over the past five years. They went from selling excavators and bulldozers in newspaper print ads and billboards, to having one of the most visited equipment websites in the area. The website design, videography and photography were now top notch and they were having their best year ever.

Steve not only shot amazing product photos at work, but he carried his love of photography into his free time as well. He took his camera just about everywhere and shot landscapes when traveling, and various portraits of people and events whenever he had the chance. Last Saturday, Steve even did his boss a favor and did an engagement photo session for Bob's step daughter Amber.

"What's up boss? You called for me?" asked Steve.

"Hey Steve, I know it's getting close to the end of the day and I just wanted to catch you before you left. I wanted to thank you for the photos you shot for Amber's engagement. They really look amazing." said Bob, as he glanced over to his computer screen where the photo gallery was open.

Bob was a stocky 55 year old man with graying hair, a round beer belly and a thick southern accent.

"No problem. I enjoyed doing it. I think we captured some really romantic images that she'll enjoying look back on for years to come." said Steve.

"She told me she was thrilled to see them and she can't wait to show her fiance, Eric. You had so many nice poses. Are you sure I can't pay you something for your time on this?" asked Bob.

"No way. It's pro bono. I just enjoy shooting photos of people and I like getting some extra practice" replied Steve.

Bob fell silent as he gazed at the screen for a moment eyeing a few specific images.

"Some of these images seem very erotic." said Bob, as he pointed to a beautiful shot of Amber being pressed against a wall as her fiance Eric kissed her passionately. The engagement ring on her hand was in focus as the rest of the image faded out of focus and a beautiful lens flare exploded out of the corner of the shot where the sun had broken through the trees behind them.

"Erotic is an interesting word to describe your step daughter's photos." said Steve with a surprised look on his face.

"Well, that's exactly how I'd describe them. I've been married to her mother for seven years. She was already grown when I came into the picture. I didn't mean for it to sound inappropriate or anything." Bob said in his defense.

"When you put it that way, you are right. Some of them are very sexy and erotic in nature and they were really passionate about the photos session."

Bob interrupted him when he saw another image that caught his eye. "And this one here...look at them laying in the flowers in an embrace. What a great shot. Oh my, the top buttons on her shirt are open and you can see a lot of cleavage in this shot."

Amber was a stunning creature. Steve didn't blame Bob for seeming a little excited about these engagement photos, but since it was his step daughter he didn't know how to respond.

Amber was 25 years old knockout, with a petite figure with nice shapely breasts and curvy hips. Her long brown wavy hair was perfectly done to frame her beautiful green eyes. Her face had a few freckles that made her look younger than she actually was and Steve absolutely loved photographing her. She was sexy in just about any pose he put her in and she was eager to try new things to get a great photo. Amber was one of the best models he'd ever shot.

"She is such a beautiful girl. I just tried to capture that beauty in the images for them." said Steve.

"Well, you definitely did a good job of that, and this leads me to my next question Steve." replied Bob. "Have you ever done a type of photography called boudoir?"

Steve was taken back. Why was his boss asking about boudoir? Who would this possibly be for?

"Yeah Bob. I know what it is, but I haven't had a model ever ask for that yet." replied Steve.

"Last night at dinner, after we first saw your images, Amber was raving about how much her fiance was going to love them and said that he might even love to receive boudoir photos as well. She was hoping that maybe you'd consider doing some of those shots for her." continued Bob.

Steve's heart began to race. The thought of getting Amber to undress for photos was a fantasy he would love to play out.

"Bob, boudoir is usually a bit sexier and includes lingerie or even less in some cases. You know that right?" said Steve. "It can be tastefully done, or could be more explicit in nature. Are you sure she knows what she's asking for?"

"Yes, I know. We spoke about it in detail during dinner and they spoke about all the things that this type of shoot could entail. There is one extra factor that I want to ask you about, but I need your discretion on this." said Bob. "Please close the door behind you if you don't mind."

Steve turned around and quietly pushed the door closed.

"I can be discrete. What are you talking about?"

"My wife wants to be involved as well." replied Bob.

"Taylor wants to be involved?" Steve asked. "Like as my assistant? That seems odd."

"No, Steve. We want to her to model along with Amber. It will kind of be a gift for both her fiance Eric and myself." Bob whispered to Steve.

"Model with her...like at the same time?" Steve whispered. "Mother and daughter boudoir?"

Steve was completely taken off guard. At first, he thought his boss was pulling a prank on him, but he could tell by the lust in his eyes that he was being serious. The thought of a photo shoot like this excited Steve and he felt his cock swell from just the thought.

Steve knew Bob's wife well. Taylor was an absolutely beautiful woman and he always wondered why in the world she was with a guy like Bob. She was in her late 40's, had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was tall and had a great hourglass figure, but she always dressed very modestly and he never saw much of that figure. His mind wandered at the thought of how this type of shoot could be pulled off. What would Taylor and Amber look like in this shoot and how could it be tastefully done and still satisfy everyone without crossing a line and offending one of them?

"Bob, I have think this through." Steve said nervously.

"There's nothing to think through. You will do a great job." answered Bob. "I'm going to pay you $2000 to do this. I can't have you doing this pro bono. Eric and I will be on a fishing charter on Saturday, and the ladies will have the lake house all to themselves that day. They said that they would really like to do it then."

"Well, how can I say no to that? Okay, I'll get my equipment ready and start planning some shots. Have them start thinking about what they'd like to wear and I'll shoot them in whatever clothing they choose." said Steve.

As Steve rose from his seat to leave he realized how stiff his cock was getting from the conversation. He awkwardly spun around to leave, but Bob had already noticed the bulge in his pants and gave him a smirk.

"Goodbye Steve. I know you will do a great job." he said with a smile.

As the weekend approached, Steve thought that he should follow up with Amber and Taylor to see if everything was still going as planned. He sent a group text to both of them that said "Just checking in. Are we still on for tomorrow's shoot?"

Less than two minutes later he received a text back from Taylor saying "Yes, we are looking forward to it. We are at the tanning salon now and we just finished getting waxed earlier today."

Immediately after Taylor sent that response, her daughter Amber also replied by sending a photo. It was her bare legs laying in a tanning bed. Her fair skin was glowing under the tanning bed lights and he could see her smooth, toned thighs. She must work out all the time to keep those legs in such good shape. At the end of those toned legs were perfectly painted toes with a soft pink nail polish.

Steve thought to himself, "Tanning, pedicures and waxing. These ladies were getting serious. I wonder just what kind of photos they are expecting? I hope I can deliver what they are want, see their sexy bodies, and get paid for it."

He sent a short text back stating, "Great. We'll go over all the details when I arrive at the lake house tomorrow. See you then."

His heart started to race at the thought and he looked forward to the following day. Steve had trouble sleeping that night as his mind raced through hundreds of pose possibilities. " How can I make the images romantic and sexy without making a mother and daughter uncomfortable." he thought. "I really want to do this right since it's commissioned by the boss."

Has he drifted off to sleep he dreamed of the engagement shoot he did the week before. He wished that he could coax Amber into unbuttoning a few more buttons on her shirt and showing her breasts to his camera. He wanted to make love to her through the lens of his camera. Totally take in all the beauty that she has to offer the world and look right past her fiance. This boudoir shoot might just be what he needs.

Steve woke up suddenly and looked at the clock - It was almost 7am and he had to start getting ready. He had about two hours of driving to do before he'd arrive at the lake house so he'd better get going soon. As he rolled out of bed, he noticed his erect penis pressing hard against his underwear. The thoughts of Amber and Taylor in the photo shoot must have given him some naughty dreams and kept him aroused. He couldn't remember the dreams, but he was still feeling good.

He paused and took a moment to admire this throbbing erection. Steve put his thumb unto the waste band of his black underwear and tugged downward. His six and a half inch cock sprung up and slapped his abs. It was a thick, circumcised member that had a dark helmet with a purple hue. He kept his pubic hair trimmed extremely close and his balls were smoothly shaven. Usually he kept all of his hair shaved but it had been growing for a few days and only his soft, tight scrotum remained almost perfectly hairless still.

Once again he fell into a dream state thinking about Amber and Taylor and he wrapped his fingers around the shaft of his throbbing dick and started to slowly stroke. He tightened his grip and slid up and down his rigid penis for about 30 seconds before snapping out of his trance and remembering that he needed to get going.

"I'd better save this energy for the shoot. It might help me be more creative with sexy poses." Steve thought to himself.

He didn't know if it would make him more creative, he was just finding a reason to get back on track so that he didn't spend the morning jacking off and show up late to the shoot.

The drive was uneventful as he rode north towards the lake listening to the local classic rock station on the radio. Traffic was unusually light for a Saturday so he was able to stay above the speed limit nearly the entire time and he shaved 10 minutes off his expected arrival time.

The lake house property was incredible. It was very secluded and the gravel driveway was over 120 meters long before arriving at the house. The home was completely hidden from the main road due to the thick trees surrounding the property. Other than passing boats, the home wasn't visible at all to cars or neighbors down the street.

Steve had been out to this lake house on two other occasions for a work retreat and he always found it very relaxing to be this far away from the noise of the city. Phone service was pretty hit or miss out here too, and while that might bother some people, Steven loved the idea of his phone not ringing or buzzing every single time a text or call came through. He could focus on his art and take the best photos possible. Nothing more.

The gravel crunched under Steve's tires as he rounded the last curve and the house came into view. 60 meters beyond the home was the lake. There was a new wooden pier and boat house right on the water where Bob kept is fishing boat and two jet skis. This place was built to entertain and have a good time.

The home was a classic single story country home painted a light shade of sage green with white trim, and it had a wrap around porch that led to a large wooden deck on the back. Since it was so close to the water, the home was built off the ground a few feet to help keep it from flooding if the lake were to rise, so there were several steps that had to be climbed before you could reach the wrap around porch.

As Steve put the car into park, he could see Bob's wife, Taylor, sitting on the porch drinking from a steaming coffee mug. She was in a small rocking chair with her feet up on the lower rung of the porch railing.

She wore a short white robe tied around her that extended to her knees. Her blonde hair was perfectly done with large loose curls, as if it were wedding day, and her makeup was already "movie star" ready. Her appearance surprised Steve and he was stunned at how beautiful she looked.

As he approached he could see her sparkling blues eyes and a lovely smile cross her face as she said "Good morning stranger. It's good to see you again."

"Good morning to you as well lovely lady." answered Steve, as he tried to figure out in his mind how this stunning woman was with a guy like Bob.

Steve climbed the steps to the porch as Taylor said "Are you going to make us beautiful today?"

"Oh, I think nature has already blessed you with beauty. I'm just hear to capture a little of it for you to save and view with your husband, and Amber's husband-to-be." Answered Steve.

"You are too sweet." Taylor blushed.

Taylor stood up and put her mug down on the top railing of the porch and turned to give Steve a hug. He set his camera bag down so he could use both arms and as he wrapped them around her she squeezed him hard and his senses were overwhelmed by the delicious scent of her perfume combined with the large soft breasts she pressed into his chest.

Taylor always dressed so modestly that Steve never noticed just how busty she was. As she pulled away from their embrace, her robe opened slightly and he couldn't help by notice the smooth skin across her cleavage.

At 47 years of age, Taylor didn't look a day over 35. She stayed almost as fit as her 25 year old daughter. Neither of them were strangers to the gym or healthy eating habits, unlike her overweight husband Bob.

"Let's go in and I'll let Amber know you are here. We can start planning this shoot." said Taylor.

Steve grabbed his camera bag and let Taylor lead the way. Her hips looked so tempting behind the white terry cloth of her robe. Her ass was shapely and round and made the fabric swish side-to-side with each step. He couldn't wait to see what wardrobe they brought for this photo shoot.

"Amber, Steve is here. Are you ready?" Taylor called out.

Amber came out of the bedroom with a bounce in her step. She was wearing a long oversized t-shirt, which looked like a shirt she would wear to sleep in, but it as obvious that she didn't just roll out of bed because her hair and makeup was already perfectly done. She looked so glamorous and cute at the same time. Like a blushing bride getting ready for the big day.

Amber's eye makeup made her green eyes stand out even more than usual. She had a sultry look in her eyes that Steve just loved. Her wavy brown hair looked amazing and she twirled a few strands of it with her right hand as said "We are so ready for you."

She bit her lip, grinned and said "We even made sure not to have any tan lines or panty lines showing on us." She then turned around, looked back over her shoulder and quickly raised her t-shirt just enough to expose the bottom half of her smooth ass. Then she dropped it back down as if to tease Steve with only a momentary peek.

Steve was caught off guard by her flirtatious nature and said "Wow. You ladies are well prepared. It sounds like these photos will be very sexy indeed."

"That's what we want Steve." said Taylor. "Can you make us irresistible and sexy?"

"I think that's going to be easy Taylor. You both look amazing." replied Steve. "May I ask why you want to do this boudoir shoot together? I've never seen a mother and daughter want to be in these images together. Does it feel awkward?"

Taylor replied "Well, after seeing Bob and Eric's faces when we discussed this at the dinner the other night, I just knew that it would blow their minds if we did the photo shoot together. You should have seen the look in their eyes. I think they both got hard-ons just from the idea of it."

"Yeah, Eric always reminds me that I got my good looks from my mom. He's hinting that he thinks she's attractive all the time - and you should see the way Bob looks at me. He's married to my Mom now, but still see those glances he gives me when he thinks no one is looking. I must confess, sometimes I dress in a way that I know will drive him nuts." Amber laughed.

"You do?" Taylor said in a surprised tone.

Amber laughed again, "Well, sometimes I might forget to wear my bra, or wear some really short shorts. Nothing terrible Mom."

"Steve, we have thought it through. We want these photos to be so good that Eric and Bob never think about looking at porn again. We want them to look at our photos instead and remember just how lucky they are to have us." said Taylor. "At least that's my fantasy of what they will think."

We'll do our best. I'm sure they will be blown away at these images. I have some things in mind but I'd like to hear what your thoughts are on how you'd like to be shot." said Steve.

Taylor answered, "I think the photos should tell a story. They should gradually go from mild to spicy hot, so they can get super excited as they view the images in order. I'm not sure how spicy we want to be just yet, but you are a guy - you can tell is if we turn you on, and then we'll know it's hot enough."

"I'll try to keep it professional Taylor." said Steve.

"You can try your best Steve." said Amber, with a teasing laugh.

"What about wardrobe?" asked Steve.

"We brought swimwear, business casual wear, some new lingerie - I think we have plenty of clothing to work with." answered Amber. "There is a small man-made beach down by the water we thought we could do some swimsuit photos outside, then maybe do the rest inside."

"Sounds like a good plan to me. Why don't you ladies start with the swimwear and we'll get some of those shots while we still have this good morning light."

The ladies went into the bedroom to change and Steve went to the kitchen to find a glass of water. He had come out here with a very professional attitude, but after that short conversation, and hearing Taylor said that if they turned him on they'd know the photos were sexy enough, Steve could barely contain his excitement. He was extremely attracted to both of them, but since this was his bosses wife and step daughter he always kept those thoughts bottled up.

"We are ready." the girls said, as they entered the room wearing robes over their swimwear.

"Okay, let me grab my camera bag and lets head out."

They set up by a group of cypress trees near the sandy beach area. "Now it's time for the big reveal ladies." Steve said.

Taylor looked him in the eyes and let her robe fall away. "This is a special swimsuit I bought. I hope you like it."

Taylor stood there a solid white one-piece swimsuit with a deep V front that showed just how ample her busty cleavage was. It had high cut sides that exposed much of her shapely hips but still covered most of her bottom. Other than the amazing cleavage showing it looked like a typical bathing suit.

She spun around to show him the entire suit. "What do you think?" asked Taylor.

"I think you are beautiful, and your body is amazing." blushed Steve.

aaron_m
aaron_m
33 Followers