Boudoir For The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor rose to her knees and turned around, grabbing Steve on each side of his face and pulled him into her mouth for an tender kiss. She tasted her daughter wet cunt juices on his lips and tongue and surprisingly, it only aroused her more.

She continued kissing him passionately as she dropped her hands to his belt and expertly removed it without opening her eyes. Within moments she had his pants dropping to the ground and his throbbing cock strung to life, just like it did when we woke up erect this morning. The moment it hit the fresh cool air, it felt so good, but Taylor wasn't done exploring his stiff penis. She wrapped her fingers around his thickness and began to slowly pump back and forth while they kissed.

As she felt his girth, she pulled her lips free from their kiss and she looked down at the stiff member she embraced.

"Oh my God, Steve. Your cock is so beautiful and thick." Taylor said.

"Mom! I want to feel it!" exclaimed Amber.

"Oh, you are going to feel it. I promise." said Steve has positioned his hips over behind Amber's ass, indicating who he wanted to make love to first. She was still on her knees with pussy and ass facing him so he took his opportunity to share his cock with her.

He slapped his dick down onto Amber's ass, rubbing it between her smooth cheeks. He could feel her wetness on his balls and he pressed against her tightly. Taylor moved over the side of Amber and reached around, spreading her daughters ass open with her hands so that Steve could properly penetrate her with ease.

Before he could move though, Taylor's lust for his straight hard cock overtook her and she leaned down and sucked his thick cock head into her mouth so she could taste his engorged dick. She pumped her mouth back and forth while swirling her tongue around the thick hard helmet of his dick.

Just the pleasure was sending chills down Steve's spine, Taylor removed the cock from her mouth and helped guide it's tip right to the opening of her daughters pussy. She swirled it around in a circular motion around the most pussy opening and ask "Do you want to fill my baby girl's pussy with your cock?"

Steve threw his head back, closed his eyes, and pressed his hips forward. Amber's tight young cunt slowly swallowed his entire dick and he screamed with pleasure.

Amber pounded the bed again with her fist and screamed "Mommy, it's so big. It feels so fucking good."

Steve continued his deep slow strokes, slowly increasing speed and intensity until his balls were slapping against her clit and Amber moaned and screamed continuously. Taylor was rubbing her clit while watching her daughter get pounded with Steve's ample cock, and Amber's first orgasm overtook her in only three minutes. She dropped down to the bed moaning, flat on her stomach to recover, and as she slid off Steve's penis, her juices dripped down his stiff cock.

Taylor quickly got on her hands and knees on the bed and backed her ass toward Steve. "Do you want to try her mommy's pussy now, baby?"

Steve didn't hesitate as he positioned himself where could take her doggy-style as well. His cock was still soaked with Amber's cum as he lined it up against her mother's precious cunt. It was added lubricant that Taylor didn't necessarily need as she was already dripping wet with her own cream and was eager to be penetrated.

Amber's head cleared as she recovered from her massive orgasm. "Mom, it feels so good. God, you are going to love how thick it feels."

Taylor knew instantly what she was talking about as Steve pressed slowly into her. Euphoria tingled through her body from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. She felt like her pussy was vibrating from the deep stretching and stimulation it was receiving.

"Oh, you feel so good Steve! Oh my god. You feel so much better than Bob!" Taylor screamed.

Steve was distracted by the unbelievably tight and wet cunt that this 47 year old vixen possessed. It was every bit as wonderful as her young daughter and that took Steve by surprise.

Steve firmly gripped the sides of Taylor's wide, round hips as he gave her the same deep strokes and ball slapping fuck that sent her daughter to a state of pleasure she had never experienced before. Her breathing intensified rapidly as she screamed out with pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Taylor yelled.

As Steve slammed into her with each stroke, her heavy breasts were swinging beautifully under her. Amber reached under and her mother's breasts and massaged her nipples.

"Oh yes baby, play with mommy's nipples. That feels so good!" Taylor said.

"I want those beautiful nipples too!" declare Steve, and he backed up, rolled Taylor over on her back and slid up to penetrate her again in a missionary position. She opened her legs and help her knees up high, near Steve's shoulders, and he returned his stiff dick to her amazing pussy.

As he pushed into her, he leaned down and grabbed each of her massive swaying tits and pulled them toward his mouth. He sucked and licked on the right nipple while he rubbed her breasts against his face, then he switched to the left nipple. He felt it grow harder as he swirled his tongue around her pink areolas.

Then he held her left breast toward amber, encouraging her to nibble at her mother's tender pink flesh. She moved in and wrapped her mouth around Taylor's nipples and took over for Steve, stimulating her mother's breasts as he slid his thick cock in and out of her throbbing wet honey hole.

After several minutes of intense sex, Taylor couldn't hold on any longer. She lifted her knees higher and clinched the bed sheets with her fists. Her body convulsed and her eyes rolled back into her head. She screamed out in orgasmic joy as her body was overwhelmed with wave after wave of pleasure. Just when she thought it was subsiding, another orgasmic wave hit her and her body melted. She was transported to a dimension of pleasure no man had ever given her before.

Steve stopped stroking, but left his hard cock inside her cunt as she recovered. Her vagina was so sensitive that he kept still so she could enjoy it fully.

Steve looked at Amber with a mischievous look in his eye.

"Sit on your mother's face." Steve told Amber.

"What?" Amber asked.

"Let you mom taste how good your pussy is." he said.

Amber gave her mother a surprised look and wanted to gauge her reaction.

"It's okay baby. I do want to taste it" Taylor said with a smile and a wink.

Amber apprehensively straddled her mother and faced away from Steve. She inched her way forward until she was holding onto the headboard of the bed and had her wet pussy near her mother's face.

Before Amber could change her mind and change positions, Taylor reached out with both hands, placed them on her daughter's hips and pulled her down onto her face. She ran her tongue all around the puffy outer lips of Amber's cute cunt and after a few circles, did one long slow like right up the center of her open slit, stopping at her clit to suck and twirl her tongue in circles once more.

"Oh mom, that feels so good." as electric sparks tingled through her spine. It felt so wrong, and yet so right at the very same time. How was this even possible?

"Just relax. Close your eyes and feel her tongue explore you. Forget that it's your mom." whispered Steve.

"That's kind of a hard thing to forget." snapped Amber.

Taylor removed her lips from Amber's moist folds and softly said, "Sweetheart, I know this is unusual. I'm just so turned on from this boudoir photo day that I just want to indulge in this fantasy just once. Bob is such a passive, boring fuck, that I just want to let go once in my life and be wild."

Steve knew he owned her completely at this point and he began to thrust deeply into Taylor's hot pussy again. It was still sensitive and tingling but by the sound of her moaning and breathing, Steve could tell she wanted more of his cock.

He placed his hands on Amber's lower back and nudged here forward slightly.

"Get back on her face Amber. I want you to cum on your mom's tongue." said Steve.

"Are you sure about this Mom? I don't know..."

Without a word spoke, Taylor began licking and probing the soft folds of her daughters vagina and Amber gasped. Her body tensed up at first, but soon relaxed and settled down onto her mother's loving mouth.

Taylor drew circles around Amber's aroused clit, then worked back and forth down her inner lips. Then she pushed her tongue into her vagina, and then circled lower to tickle the sensitive flesh right above anus.

After two minutes of steady oral pleasure, Amber's legs began to tremble. Her pussy had become so wet that the bottom half of her mother's face was covered in the glossy glaze of her slick pussy juices, and a single droplet of her shimmering cum was dripping down her mother's chin and onto her neck.

"Mom, it feels too good. I'm making a mess on you. Oh god..." Amber said, ashamed of the amount of wetness she was leaving on her mother's mouth and face. "That feels so good...right there....keep going."

"Mmmhmm" mumbled Taylor, without removing her lips from their embrace with her daughters clitoris. She sucked and licked more aggressively to help her precious daughter reach the climax she so desperately wanted.

Amber's legs tighten on the head of her mother, pressing into her ears as she rapidly approached orgasm. She grabbed two handfuls of her mother's hair and pulled her head into her pussy hard as she felt wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure wash over her body.

"I'm going to cum Mom!" Amber screamed as she let out a loud moan and her pussy began to cream her mothers face.

Steve had stopped stroking Taylor with his cock while he took in the glorious view of Taylor bringing Amber to a powerful orgasm.

"Good girls!" Steve exclaimed.

Taylor remained on her back, legs wide open with Steve's stiff cock inside her. Amber slide downward, off of her mothers face, until she was laying on top of her in an embrace. Their soft breasts pressed together as they hugged and caught their breath.

Steve now had both of their smooth pussies right in front of him as he contemplated which woman was going to receive his orgasm.

"Amber, you made a mess on your mother's face. I think you should give her a kiss and clean it off of her." Steve suggested.

"Care to give Mommy a little kiss?" teased Taylor, knowing full well that her mouth was covered in Amber's cream.

Steve pulled his stuff shaft out of Taylor and let her straighten her legs out onto the bed. Amber also straightened her legs out on top of her mother, and Steve straddled them both, resting his balls on the back of Amber's legs.

Amber continued to lay of top of her mother in an beautiful embrace when looked into her eyes, then slow kissed her mother on the lips. She used to her tongue to softly probe and gently lick at the slightly open mouth of her mother. She could taste the salty sweet juices from her pussy all over her mother's mouth and she found it so arousing. Never in her wildest dreams did she think that her mother would bring her to orgasm like that.

While they tenderly kissed, Steve admired Amber's small toned ass that was on display in front of him now. He placed a hand on each cheek and gently spread her bottom to take a closer look at her small pink asshole. It was beautiful and tempting to him, so he wiped some of Taylor wetness of off his cock and used it to lubricate her tender hole. He drew soft slippery circles around her puckered bottom until she heard her gently moan while still kissing her mother's lips.

Steve pulled his thick hard cock meat up and placed it between her cheeks, guiding his tip up to her tight pink asshole.

Amber lifted her head, breaking free from the kiss to say "Wrong hole Steve. That's not my..."

"It's definitely the right hole." interrupted Steve.

"No, I've never been fucked there before..."

Taylor pulled Amber against her in an affectionate hug, put her mouth close to Amber's ear and whispered "Just relax baby."

Amber tried to do as her mother suggested and relax her body as Steve applied pressure to her tender hole. Her anxiety didn't release, but she tried her best to relax her body.

The creamy lubrication from her mother's pussy was still on Steve's cock and it was enough to help him slowly break through her tight anus. With only half the tip in, he released the pressure, backed out and pressed inward again. This time almost the whole tip plunged into her sweet backdoor. He repeated the small stroke until she had more than half of his thick cock inside her.

Amber held her mother tight and released anxious moans as he slowly stroked deeper into her virgin ass.

"Oh my god, this actually feels okay. It's starting to feel good." Amber said with a pleasant tone.

Taylor hugged her daughter tightly with her right arm, as her left slid down toward her daughters wet pussy. "Does this help, baby?" she asked as she began to rub circles around Amber's clit.

Steve leaned in lower and kissed the back of Amber's neck, nibbling at her flesh as he stroked her asshole with this hard penis. He inhaled her perfume and felt intoxicated as his orgasm grew closer. With each stroke a tingling euphoria grew from his tight balls outward until he could no longer hold back the pleasure.

"I'm going to cum!" Steve exclaimed, as he pulled his dick out of Amber's tight pink hole and allowed her to roll off of her mother.

Amber turned to face Steve as she laid side by side with her mother on the bed, anticipating Steve's long awaited orgasm. Steve rose to his knees on the bed and gripped his cock with his right hand to stroke it to completion. Taylor and Amber both looked at him with anxious, hungry eyes awaiting his creamy gift.

His engorged six and a half inch cock released it's first stream of cum as Steve moaned out loud. It landed on Amber's belly and she giggled with delight. His second pulsating rope of cream somehow managed to splash onto both Amber and her mother's tits.

The ladies smiled as he shot multiple juicy shots across the bed and their bodies, making a total mess of the sheets and their perfect makeup. As his thick member started to drip it's final offering, Taylor sat up quickly and sucked his tip into her mouth and she drained the remaining droplets off of his well satisfied dick.

The ladies moved and made room for Steve to lay down between them. They each lay their heads onto his shoulders and he wrapped an arm around each of them. They exhale and rest on their backs in a sweaty, wet, satisfied pile of beautiful bodies.

After a few moments, Steve broke the silence and said "This has been the best experience of my life. You are both so amazing and sexy. I hope this doesn't change anything between us or affect your relationship."

"I think it was beautiful, and natural." said Amber. "I never knew my mother could be so sensual."

"I think we have a lot we can teach each other, and with your help Steve, we can teach each other a lot more." Taylor replied.

Steve knew at that point that this wasn't a one time situation, and he was very pleased to hear that. He just had the best sex of his life with a mother and daughter that both turned him on.

"What about Bob and Eric? Your husband and fiance." Steve asked. "I guess this might be the end of my job if they find out."

"Baby, they aren't going to find out anything other than what I want them to." Said Taylor. "They are going to be so hot and horny over these sexy photos you made that they'll probably be jacking off all week to them. I think they'll insist that we take more sexy boudoir photos with you frequently, and we can fuck all day. They'll never know."

"That's a job I could really get used to. We might have to do a photo shoot every weekend." laughed Steve.