Boudoir For The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor smiled and gave him a wink.

At the moment, Amber dropped her robe and captured Steve's attention. Unlike her mother, Amber was wearing a white micro-bikini that showed even more of her perfect flesh. Thin straps held up the small pieces of fabric covering her perky, full breasts. They definitely weren't as large as her mother's heavy hanging breasts, but they were a perfect hand full and Steve could see a hint of nipple poking into the thin fabric, leaving a small bump protruding for all to see.

Amber spun around to show off her swimsuit, much like her mother did, but to Steve's pleasure her g-string bottoms left little to the imagination and he was able to view the rest of the perfect peach shaped bottom that she teased him with earlier inside the house. Although she had fair skin, the day at the tanning salon gave both ladies a healthy glow that would look great in the photos.

"You ladies both look stunning." said Steve. "Lets get to work."

Steve warmed them up by shooting multiple images in a variety of poses by the trees. He took photos of them arching their backs and press their breasts forward, placing their hands behind their heads and look sensually into the camera, and even some shots from behind to get another good view of their amazing bottoms.

"Let's get some shots in the water." said Amber.

"Great idea. Don't get your hair messed up though so it will look good for the rest of the shots." Steve replied.

As they two women walked to the beach, Steve got a nice long look at their amazing bottoms. Taylor's butt was fuller and rounder, but both ladies looked like they kept in amazing shape. He couldn't decide which one had the more attractive ass.

Steve snapped out of his trance and started shoot photos as they walked into the water. The sun was glistening off the water beautifully around them and they looked angelic in this light.

Amber looked over her shoulder at Steve as she walked along side her mother and asked "Does my butt look good from this angle, Steve?"

"Stunning." Steve replied as he kept shooting.

"Mom, you need to show some more ass." Amber said, as she reached over and pulled the back of her mother one piece swim suit up into her crack, fully exposing her two delicious round buns.

"Amber!" yelled Taylor in an embarrassed tone.

"Fuck, that is so hot." said Steve as he captured every second of that surprising moment.

"Well, if you think its hot Steve, I'd better leave my ass showing. You know what looks good."

As they entered the water, they went out until it was only around 6 to 8 inches deep and Steve asked them to get down on the hands and knees and crawl into the water. He continued to capture great images of their ass, and legs as he coached them into several sexy poses by arching their backs and getting close together.

"Let me show you why this swimsuit was so special Steve." said Taylor, as the girls turned around and faced him. They both stayed on their knees in the shallow water and looked him in the eyes. Taylor began to gently scoop water and splash it softly against her body. Steve thought this looked pretty sexy and he asked Amber to splash some water on her mother gently.

"Don't mess up your hair or makeup, but just get each other wet. This is hot." Steve said.

As Taylor and Amber splashed some water on each other, Steve realized why the swimsuit was special. It was slowly becoming transparent and he could see the incredible shape of her nipples start to come through the fabric. He could begin to see the full shape of her large breasts reveal themselves and it took Steve's breathe away.

"Mom, your boobies look so good!" exclaimed Amber has she kept gently putting water across her mothers breasts.

Amber's nipples began to harden as she felt more exposed and saw that Steve was enjoying this moment. Although they had a soft pink hue, this fabric became so transparent that Steve had no doubt to the color of Taylor's tender little nipples and he grew very excited.

As the water washed down her body and slowly absorbed into the fabric her belly button became visible and Steve knew that if she sat up higher he could probably see all the way down to her sexy mature pussy lips, and he tried to focus again on the task at hand.

"Oh Mommy, I think Steve likes your boobies." Amber said as she gestured toward Steve. The growing bulge in his pants was starting to give him away and he tried to think of other things to prevent an awkward erection.

"Sorry about that. You two look so amazing, and the transparent swimsuit caught be by surprise."

"Good." said Taylor. "If it caught you by surprise, then Bob and Eric might just go wild."

"I think we can make these photos even better Mom." Amber said, as she reached up with her thumbs and pushed the sides of her micro-bikini top inward until her small perky nipples popped out of the sides of her bikini.

Taylor smiled and said, "Good girl. Now we are making these photos hot...and we are just getting started."

Steve caught his breathe and said "You both looks so sexy. These are going to be the best photos I've ever taken." He continued capturing shots of their sexy figures in the water until the light was no longer working for them.

"Why don't we take this inside for a wardrobe and scenery change?" asked Steve.

The ladies got up from the water, grabbed their robes and started walking with with Steve into the house. Neither of them bothered to cover up and Amber left her breasts exposed for Steve because she could tell it was driving him wild.

Amber put her arm around Steve and pressed one of her breasts against him and whispered "Thank you for doing this. I think its so exciting to shoot these with you."

Steve blushed and nodded. He found her so attractive when he shot the engagement photos for her, but he kept it professional. He never could have imagined that he's be feeling her firm breast pressed against him after he took dozens of photos of her with her tits exposed. His arousal grew fast and he continued to try to hide it.

As they entered the house Amber calls out, "I'm going to the bathroom first to get cleaned up and changed into my next outfit." and she ran into the restroom alone.

Taylor stayed in the living room with Steve and she started to dry herself off using her robe like a towel. Her fabric remained mostly transparent even thought she was wiping herself down.

"I want you to know that I'm really enjoying this." Taylor said softly. "I like the way you look at me. I feel like a work of art when you look at me like that and take your photos. It's very exciting."

"You ARE a work of art. Every inch of you is sensual and perfect." Steve said has he tried to maintain eye contact, which was very difficult when her large breasts were right there in front of him covered in fabric barely thick enough to contain them.

"It's okay if you look at me. You can look at all of me." Taylor said, as she glanced downward indicating that she wanted Steve to look at her body. "Bob doesn't look at me nearly enough. That's kind of the purpose of these photos, but I'm finding that it might be more exciting showing myself to you."

She reached out and grabbed his hand and slowly lifted it. Steve eyes shifted their gaze downward to her incredible large breasts that were slowly heaving up and down as her breathing increased. He realized that she was now lifting his hand towards her right breast and was inviting him to not only look at her, but also to touch her. His heart raced since this is exactly what he'd been wanting to do since arriving here and seeing her amazing figure.

"Okay, what did I miss!" exclaimed Amber as she rounded the corner wearing a beautiful pink baby doll lingerie set.

Steve and Taylor was startled and dropped their hands to their sides before Amber saw them. "Nothing dear, just talking about the next shots we are going to take." said Taylor innocently. "I guess it's my time to go get ready."

Taylor smiled at Amber as she passed her and went into the restroom to get herself cleaned up and change.

Amber walked over to Steve and spoke softly, "So what do you think of this little nighty." She held out the edges of the her lingerie top that draped down to her hips and she spun around, once again wanting Steve to see her from all angles.

"I absolutely love it. The color really goes well with your hair and eye color." he answered. "The matching panties sure look cute as well."

Moments later, Taylor returned wearing a stunning baby doll lingerie set as well. Once again she chose white, which contrasted nicely against Amber's pink lingerie.

"Wow. You both look so sexy. I hope I can make it through this shoot without getting an embarrassing erection in front of you both." said Steve.

Amber laughed, "Silly boy, making you hard is what we want. That's how we know we are sexy enough for your photos. If you don't get turned on, you must not think we are attractive."

"On, quite the contrary. I've been holding back my excitement as much as I can. I still can't believe I'm here doing this with my boss's wife and step daughter." replied Steve. "Maybe we should continue this shoot in the bedroom perhaps?"

Steve set them each up in a variety of sexy poses, starting with the white sheets draped over them concealing their lingerie, and slowly posing them with more of their outfits revealed. After about 10 minutes of shooting, Steve decided to shoot photos of them together.

"How about you both jump on the bed and get close together." Steve suggested.

They ladies got on the bed next to each other, on their knees. They put one arm around each other while they posed for various shots while lifting their lingerie just enough to give a few peeks at their panties.

"How about you both let one of your straps fall down your shoulder a bit" he suggested next.

"Mommy, I think he wants to see our tits." teased Amber, as she reached over and playfully gave her mother's breast a squeeze through her clothing.

"All he has to do is pose us with them out and he can see them all he wants." said Taylor.

Steve's cock began to swell when she said that and he felt emboldened. It sounded like she was giving him free reign to push the boundaries and tell them exactly how explicit he wanted them.

Steve swallowed and took a breath. "Taylor, I want you to pull one of your breasts out of the top of your lingerie."

"Yes sir." she said with a smile.

She reached down through the top of her lingerie, grabbed a handful of her heavy boob and lifted over the top letting to drop. The strap on that shoulder dropped to the side. This was the first time he saw her exposed breast without any fabric covering it and it was more impressive than he could ever imagine. It was full, heavy and round, with a glorious pink nipple that was growing darker and hardening after she exposed herself. Obviously she found this erotic as well.

Steve started snapping photos as she posed sensually on the bed next to her daughter.

"Mommy can't have all the fun and attention." said Amber as she let both straps fall off her shoulders and her lingerie slid downward leaving both breasts exposed again.

Steve stopped taking photos to just take in the beauty of this mother and daughter baring their breasts to him for erotic boudoir photos. His cock shifted and he reached down to adjust himself.

"Amber get close to your mom and face her. Put your nipples right up against hers." Steve requested.

Amber obliged him and put her nipples right next to her mothers - almost touching.

"I see you get your nipple color and shape from me." joked Taylor, as she leaned in and gently rubbed her nipple against her daughter.

"That's it. This is so hot." said Steve as he continued to shoot photos.

Amber cupped her mother's expose breasts and gave it a squeeze and Taylor reached out and gently squeezed her daughter perky bosoms. They giggled and looked over at Steve who was capturing every moment with his camera. His erection was growing more obvious by the second.

"You know, you can let that thing out if it gets too uncomfortable. We won't mind one bit." said Taylor, right before she leaned down and gave Amber's nipples a slow lick and nibble.

Amber gasped. "Mom, that feels good. Lick this one too." She lifted her other breast to her mothers mouth, then Taylor sucked it gently giving Amber another jolt of pleasure.

Amber repaid the favor by tugging down her mother's straps and dropping her lingerie top down completely, exposing both of her large tits, then she leaned in and started sucking her mothers nipple. She glanced over to see Steve still shooting photos with a huge bulge in his pants.

"Mom's right - It is okay if you want to let your cock out. That's got to be uncomfortable bunched up like that." Amber said.

Steve just smiled and shook his head. "I should be professional."

"Maybe he's not a boob man." joked Amber. "Maybe he'd rather look at our butts."

Then Amber turned away from Steve while still on her knees, put her head down on the bed, stuck her butt up in the air in his direction and gave it a wiggle. Taylor quickly gave her a swift spanking on her left butt cheek and made her squeal.

Her baby doll lingerie rode up exposing the pink panties covering her gorgeous firm butt, and she gave it another wiggle when she realized that Steve had stopped shooting and was taking in the amazing view.

"Oh dear, I believe you are right. I think Steve really does like looking at your little ass." said Taylor, as she reached over and pulled the panties gently into her daughters ass, exposing more of those juicy firm cheeks. The panties pulled tight against her pussy and he could see the plump shape of her tender lips through the fabric.

Steve exhaled and involuntarily let out a gentle moan. He was feeling very warm and the blood was rushing to his cock. He loved the shape of Amber's ass and his heart was pounding as he watched her own mother expose her to him.

Taylor giggled with excitement and said, "Maybe you want to see her mommy's bottom too" and she bent over next to her daughter and stuck her ass up and wiggled it just like Amber was doing. She was side-by-side with her daughter, kneeling on the edge of the bed with their beautiful buns pressed next to each other, on full display to Steve.

The room felt like it was spinning as Steve's breathing increased with his excitement. This moment was so taboo on many levels and he was thrilled to be here in the moment with them.

Steve a few more photos as the ladies revelled in his excitement and were grinning ear to ear.

Taylor reached back during this round of photos and pulled her lingerie up higher, then pulled her own panties into her ass so that she matched her daughter completely. Her hips were slightly wider and rounder than her much younger daughter, but the genetic connection was evident. Their physical beauty and personalities had many similarities and Steve was enjoying this exploration of their bodies and the limits of their modesty.

It was at the moment that Steve noticed how excited Taylor was. When she tightened her panties up against the folds of her puffy pussy lips, he noticed the moist spot soaking through the fabric. Her excitement grew as she exposed herself for these photos and she wanted to be satisfied fully.

"I think those panties need to come down just a little bit." Steve said.

Both women reached back behind themselves with two hands and started to take them down.

"Just a little bit. I just want to see the crack of your sweet asses."

They both stopped just when their assholes were now exposed, which took Steve's breath away. He continued to take photos of them in this position with their cute bare holes on display.

"I'm getting really wet Steve. This is really sexy." said Amber.

"I've been wet since I put this lingerie on, honey. My pussy is soaked." replied her mother, Taylor. "Why don't you come take a look for yourself Steve."

Steve placed his camera on the dresser moved over behind the ladies. He placed one of his hands on the top of each of their butts and slowly slid their panties downward until they fell to their knees. They both gave their ass another little wiggle of excitement from being fully exposed to him. Steve stepped back to enjoy this view.

Although 47 years of age, Taylor has the pussy of an 18 year old. Perfect, even coloration with puffy outer lips and smooth evenly shaped inner lips that ever so slightly open like the petals of a small flower that was glistening in the morning dew. Her juices were covering her sweet opening with a glossy sheen and her excitement was very evident. Not a single hair was to be seen near her smooth pussy, as it was just waxed for this photo shoot.

Amber's gorgeous cunt was on full display right next to her mothers. It too was waxed perfectly smooth and had matching puffy lips that mesmerized Steve. It was so obvious that they were related just by look of their beautiful cunts. Similar, but with some distinct differences.

While Taylor's moist vagina has a soft pink hue across her inner lips, her daughters pussy had a slightly darker plum colored tint on the edges of her delicate inner lips. These precious folds protruded ever so slightly more than her mother's and were pressed closed together and didn't naturally part open like her mother's pussy lips. Her tender flesh was just begging to be nibbled and Steve could barely resist this temptation.

Amber looked over at her mother whose faces was still pressed low against the bed while their asses were held high on display. "Steve, I really wish would touch me." she said. "My fiance has never even made me this horny before. Sorry Mom."

"Don't be sorry sweetie. I understand completely." replied her mother.

"I'm going to touch both of you." said Steve as he gently cupped both of their cunts - one in each hand. With his thumbs placed near their moist openings, he drew gentle circles stimulating them both and spreading their slick cream all around the opening of their vaginas.

"Oh my God, Steve. That feels so good." Taylor said has pressed her self up off the bed with her arms so she could be on her hands and knees. Her daughter followed her lead and did the same.

Steve didn't take his hands off their sweet cunts. He alternated from rubbing the wetness around their openings, to rubbing their clits with his finger tips and the girls responded vocally.

"Oh fuck. Bob never makes me feel this good, baby."

When she called Steve "baby", he knew that she was giving herself to him fully and she didn't even care that her daughter was along for the ride.

Steve placed his thumb back over their slick openings and pressed inward, penetrating both of them at the same time. He buried his thumb as deep as it would go and Taylor bowed her back up and screamed, while her daughter dropped back down to to lay her face on the mattress once again and moaned.

Amber tried to open her knees wider but bumped against her mother who was still right along side her. She then reached back with her hand between them and groped for Steve's crotch. She fumbled for it but couldn't get to the zipper because she was under complete control from the hand gripping her cunt and thumb fucking her.

Slick juices began to cover both of Steve's hands as both women were so extremely wet. He released his grip, slid his thumb out and moved over to the young 25 years olds ass. He placed one hand on each of her cheeks and gave a hard squeeze, then he leaned in and took a long slow lick from her clit to her ass, tasting all of her exposed moisture as she screamed and pounded the bed with her fist after the jolt of pleasure.

He then paused at her cunt, opened her pussy wide with his hands and inserted his tongue as deep as it would go. He tongue fucked her over and over while she squirmed and screamed, then teased her further by painting circles around her asshole with his tongue.