Boudoir Interlude

Story Info
Wife's boudoir photoshoot leads to fucking.
4.2k words
4.03
63.7k
87

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TenBelow
TenBelow
140 Followers

This story is a work of fiction for the most part. Although my wife Jane has mentioned the possibility of a boudoir session in the near future. Maybe this is how it will turn out...

********************

It had been a while since Jane and I had an opportunity for any sex adventures, and both of us were wondering where the next was going to come from.

My wife is intoxicatingly hot, with piercing green eyes, a pixie bob haircut which is more blonde than brown these days. Her gym and yoga regime resulting in a killer body, but with curves and double D boobs to boot. I'm a lucky man indeed.

Recently, while picking up the kids from a weekend playdate, my ears pricked up as Jane talked to our friend Tanya, a tall dance instructor with long red hair and a body we both admired.

"How did James like his book, did it come out well?" Jane asked.

A coy smile appeared on Tanya's pretty face.

"Oh, yes it worked out awesome, and he loves it, he has it on his laptop too so he takes it upstairs and looks at it" she replied as she looked over at James her husband smugly.

James avoided my questioning looks.

That was all I caught, the conversation quickly moved on to other unrelated topics and we left soon after.

Later at home, I wanted to confirm my aroused suspicions.

"What was that you and Tanya were talking about a book earlier?" I asked Jane, innocently.

"Oh, well Tanya did one of those boudoir photoshoots for James and then had a book made using the pictures for a Christmas gift. She had to find somewhere to print the pictures in a book though, you can't just do that with any old company! So I helped her find a place to get that done," Jane explained.

"Very cool," I responded as my mind began to conjure up images of Tanya posing in lingerie, her round ass.. sexy titties and naughty cat eyes. Lucky James!

"I know, I wondered if you would like me to do that for you, but I wasn't sure. Tanya texted me some of her pictures, and they were really nice. The ones she sent me, she was wearing lingerie but I'm sure there would have been naked ones too. Maybe I can do that for your birthday if you are into it?" she proposed.

Was I ever! Considering some of our recent adventures, it was a little surprising Jane thought I might not be up for it, but I guess all our adventures so far we had been together, this would be the first time I wouldn't be there, but it's just a photographer taking some pictures, hell yeah.

I left Jane with no doubt that I loved the idea and she should arrange a session as soon as possible.

My birthday arrived and I was about bursting with anticipation, I had to wait all day until we were finally alone late at night and Jane presented me with my birthday gift. I opened the box and pulling out my birthday boudoir book drinking in the cover, a picture of my wife's ample bosom barely contained in a sheer black bra, tastefully concealing her but teasing what was inside. Delicious.

"Now, the photo session wasn't quite what I expected," Jane began, as she held a hand on the book cover, preventing me from opening it, allowing her to give me an introduction..

"So, I'll explain as we go through the book.. I hope you like it," she said nervously, carefully watching my face for a reaction.

"I know I am going to love it, you're beautiful," I reassured her.

We flipped through the pages, devouring the pictures together as my mind was blown and my jaw dropped, Jane detailing the photo session for me, giving me an intensely thorough blow by blow account:

Jane had been driving on her way to the photographers studio when the photographer had called her on her cell.

"Hi Jane, it's Maria. I've got a slight problem with your photo shoot, my assistant Carla has had an emergency and can't work today. She runs the lighting for me and everything just goes quicker and honestly the pictures are better when I have an assistant working with me. We have a couple of options for you, I can do the session solo, we'll still get great photos but it may take a little longer. Another option is to have my other assistant come over to help but Raymond is a guy, and not everyone is comfortable with that. Raymond is completely discrete and fabulous to work with, and I can promise you the pictures will be that much better working with him, but it is totally your decision. The last option would be to reschedule," Maria finished explaining the situation.

"Oh boy," replied Jane. "Well, I'm already on my way over and Ben's birthday is coming up. I still have to get the book printed and mailed, I don't think I can reschedule and have everything done in time. Is it really that much better if you use an assistant?" she asked.

"It really is, as I can focus on the shots and not have to stop to adjust. I find the sessions with an assistant allow for more dynamic, lost in the moment shots. I'm sorry to put this on you last minute," Maria apologized.

"No I understand," Jane replied as she considered her options, she really wanted the best photos possible. She made up her mind. "Let's do it, let's have Raymond assist!" she decided.

"Great, I can have him here in 5 minutes and we'll be ready for when you get here," Maria finished up the call.

30 minutes later Jane arrived and climbed the stairs to Maria's studio.

Maria welcomed her at the door with a glass of champagne.

"HI, HI!" Maria welcomed her effusively. "You look so gorgeous, we are going to have so much fun today girl" she purred as she ushered Jane inside.

"Raymond, this is Jane, she is here for her boudoir session, taking photos for a book for her husband Ben's birthday," she explained as she took Jane's hold all, containing some of her racier lingerie items. Raymond stepped forward, hand outstretched in greeting.

"Hello, I'm Raymond, it's a pleasure to meet you," he welcomed her with a disarmingly warm smile and a glint in his eye.

Jane cast her eye approvingly over this man who would soon be seeing her buck naked. She guessed he was in his mid 20s, around 6 ft tall, slim but with muscled arms and he was about the most handsome black man she'd ever laid eyes on. She thought to herself how he had more than a passing resemblance to Taye Diggs, who had always been one of her celebrity crushes.

"Hi Raymond, it's good to meet you too, I suppose we're all about to get to know each other a lot better aren't we?" Jane replied.

"Well yes, I'm here to help things go smoothly and make sure you get the best photos possible. If you don't like something, or if anything makes you slightly uncomfortable, just say the word and we can change whatever you need," his friendly words helped put her at ease already, the fact he was drop dead gorgeous didn't hurt.

Raymond set to arranging lighting equipment and moved some furniture around. Maria and Jane spent some time evaluating the lingerie she had brought with her and after the second glass of champagne was finished it was time to get started.

"What we like to do is start slow and build from there, so let's take some pictures fully clothed and try some different poses, check our lighting levels and stuff, and gradually we'll take some clothes off and amp up the sexiness.. how does that sound?" explained Maria.

"I like the sound of that, where should I start?" Jane nodded her agreement.

Raymond suggested starting by the window and they took some photos of Jane looking out of the window. Maria slowly coming in closer and filling more of the shot with Jane's smile and cleavage.

Raymond reached into the shot to undo a button on Jane's shirt. "I'm just going to arrange this a little differently he explained as he pulled it aside slightly to reveal more of the black lacy bra underneath, the back of his hand brushing the underneath of her breast. He adjusted the lighting to emphasize her assets.

Jane felt a tingle at the attention. Damn he is so good looking!

The three of them moved around the space, taking photos of Jane in different positions, leaning over a chaise lounge, lounging in an oversized chair and then after removing her shirt, lying on a bed, rolling around.

Over the next 30 minutes or so Jane changed into different outfits and lingerie, each more revealing than the next. Now four glasses of champagne deep she was feeling a good buzz and had relaxed into the session. She was really enjoying being the center of attention and was really starting to play for the camera.

She was paying special attention to the contents of Raymond's close fitting cotton shorts too and could tell he sported a nicely sized cock. As she showed more skin she could tell he was getting excited. From the way he was looking at her, she knew he liked what he saw. She began to pose for him, allowing her gaze to linger on him and their eyes locked over and over, his attention was intoxicating.

Maria moved behind and unsnapped Jane's bra clasp. "Now, use your hands to hold the cups in place, and then slowly reveal those beautiful boobs for us," she demanded as she clicked away with her camera. The bra was a sheer blue and left nothing to the imagination. They had already seen through the material and she knew Raymond had been drinking everything in already, her stiff nipples poking out and putting on quite the show for him.

She slowly dropped one hand allowing her right breast free, Her beautiful DD globe hanging deliciously in place, still pert. The excitement of being on display keeping her nipples erect. She watched Raymond's face as he devoured her exposed boob with his eyes and mind.

"Fuck, I want him," she thought to herself.

She peeled her bra away from her body and hung it from her side as she pushed out her magnificent tits in Raymond's direction towards the light he was shining down on her.

Standing in just high heels and a thong she felt powerful, and beautiful, filled with confidence. Jane glanced at Maria as she fired off multiple shots and thought the smile on her face might have been a slight smirk. Maybe she was enjoying the show as much as her assistant Raymond was.

Maria had Jane lay back on a couch. "Now, I've got an idea that will make for some really great shots that I think you'll love but I want to make sure it's something you'd like. I'd like to have Raymond reach in and pull your panties off you very slowly. I can get his hands in the shot. It will look incredibly sexy, what do you think," she asked.

Jane could picture the look on my face if Ben saw those photos later and barely hesitated, "Oh, wow that does sound sexy, Ben would love pictures like that," she replied. "Raymond is that ok with you?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course, I'm here for whatever you need, and I'll happily take your clothes off," he winked as he agreed.

Maria had Jane lift her head as she was reclined on the sofa, and got behind Raymond as he kneeled. "Raymond, can you take your shirt off too please, oh and you know what, let's lose your shorts too, I'll take some with just your hands but I'll pull back a little and get some more of you in too and we'll see how those look," she instructed him.

Raymond beamed as he stood and pulled his shirt over his head, his lithe muscled torso revealed. Next he unbuttoned his shorts and dropped them, apparently he had decided against wearing underwear! She gasped as his dick was revealed to her, not erect but certainly more than a little aroused as it stood semi-proud between his legs.

"You look pretty happy to be taking your clothes off too Raymond!" she winked, playfully mocking him with his own words.

"Anything for the ladies," he replied as he mock bowed to her, before returning to his knees.

"OK Raymond, now reach in and pull her panties down, but really slowly please," Maria instructed. She pulled in close behind him to focus the camera on his hands and Jane's prone form.

"Jane, I want you to open your legs a little, sweetie," she directed her.

He reached up and looped his thumbs inside of Jane's panties, as she raised one knee and parted her knees some. Her body flinched slightly at his touch on her hips. He held both sides and slowly inch by inch pulled down as Jane arched her back, allowing them to slide unobstructed his way. Maria fired off shot after shot as Jane's landing strip was uncovered, her clit hood peeking into view. Raymond laser focused on her mound, Jane for her part watching Raymond's eyes the whole time.

Agonizingly erotic, Jane knew her pussy was getting wet, she could feel her body readying itself, she felt herself getting carried away in this luxuriant moment.

They repeated this process, Maria stepping back to get Raymond's entire body in the shot, but still focusing on Jane's pussy, Raymond a dark blur against Jane's white form, his nakedness still obvious.

"VERY hot!" exclaimed Maria as Raymond helped Jane to her feet. "How do you both feel about a few more poses together, you look so amazing together," she asked.

"If that's ok, I'd love to do a few more, Ben will get such a kick out of them" Jane immediately answered. "If that is ok with you Raymond?" she pleaded with her eyes as much as her words.

"Of course, let's go," he replied, his enthusiasm evident.

"I had a feeling you wouldn't say no," said Maria motioning towards Raymond's dick which was visibly growing in excitement.

"Hey, a man can't be held responsible for that when surrounded by two such sexy ladies, and one of them is naked!" he grinned his retort.

"Right, and maybe you should be getting naked for this party too Maria, Raymond was such a good sport," Jane suggested playfully.

"If it helps set the mood, you're on!" she replied and in seconds Maria's clothes lay in a pile on the floor.

Raymond looked surprised as he drank in the now naked, super cute Maria. Her olive skin a give away to her latin heritage, she was maybe 5'6", 110 pounds. In her late 30s, her B cup titties were still exquisitely pert and her left nipple was pierced. Her dark shoulder length hair, cascaded in a carefree unkempt fashion while her pussy was covered with neatly trimmed, dark hair.

From the look on Raymond's face, Jane surmised that this was not the way these photoshoots usually unfolded.

"OK, let's get a little more wild.. Raymond, can you lean back against the chair with your butt on the arm rest?.. perfect. And Jane you kneel in front of him.. good. Now I want you to hold his cock with one hand," She smiled as Jane's eyes opened wider.

"And cup his balls with your other hand," Raymonds cock had grown to a fully erect 8 inches now as Jane gripped his shaft firmly.

"Great and open your mouth wide and poke your tongue out so you are almost licking the tip of his cock," said Maria, upping the ante considerably.

Jane was happy to go along though and opened her mouth, pushing her tongue out as if she was going to lick the head of this gorgeous black dick she had right in front of her. It was so hard and shiny, she was desperate to move forward the extra half inch and taste it, devour it.

"That's great, now Jane, you stand and bend at the waist over the chair arm, Raymond you move behind," Maria commanded, barking out orders now.

As Raymond moved away from the chair, his cock was pushed forward and onto Jane's outstretched tongue, the top of his dick resting just under her top lip. Jane's looked up into his eye's. A devilish smirk on his face Raymond's eyes sparkled.

Jane began to stand, leaving her tongue out, she licked the underside of the head of his deliciously firm cock with the entire length of her tongue.

"Oops," Raymond half heartedly apologized.

"MmHmmm," Jane demurred, a look of lustful understanding passing between them.

Jane assumed the position, bending fully over the chair's arm, her boobs hanging deliciously down in front of her, pushing her ass back to Raymond.

"Now, Raymond, turn towards me slightly. That's it, Jane can you move your feet apart, uh huh, and then I want you to reach behind you and open your lips with two fingers," Maria's instructions were flowing thick and fast. Jane didn't hesitate and had her pussy lips pulled wide open in a heartbeat. Inviting. Waiting.

"Raymond, ever so slowly turn and point your dick towards Jane's pussy. Slowly, slowly, thats it," she ordered, as she fired off shot after shot, coming in closer to zoom in on Jane's expectant vagina, and then Raymond's aching pole as it approached her opening.

"Jane are you ok if Raymond puts just the tip of his dick against you?" Maria asked.

"Sure, go ahead Raymond, my husband is going to love seeing your cock in my pussy, I mean.. on my pussy," Jane responded with a grin, all pretense abandoned.

Raymond positioned his cock at the entrance of Jane's slippery mound. Her labia gripping the head of his 8 inch monster and suctioning him to her. Without instruction he reached a hand around in front and then underneath her so he could replace her hand and began to rub her clit as he slowly rocked a tiny amount back and forth in the opening of her hot cunt.

Maria fired off what seemed like infinite photos. She had squatted down now, holding the camera with one hand, her other hand busy in her own pussy.

Raymond raised his other hand over his mouth to cover an over exuberant cough. As he coughed he moved slightly backwards before springing forwards, his dick plunging into Jane's soaking tunnel. As Jane moaned loudly, he continued to plunge his full length into her until he bottomed out deep inside.

"God that is hot! Raymond can you pull out slowly and let me take shots as you go?" Maria requested.

Raymond was happy to please and slowly pulled his dick back, Jane feeling every prolonged movement. When he pulled his entire shaft out, a sticky string of their combined juices connected my wife's pussy and the tip of Raymonds dick. Maria captured the moment in what would become my favorite photo of the entire shoot.

Again without prompting Raymond plunged his rock hard dick back into Jane's pussy, fucking her slowly as Jane looked back over her shoulder at him, then pouting in ecstasy in Maria's direction. Playing for the camera.

They continued fucking like that for a minute or two, Raymond slowly easing his entire length in and out while alternately playing with her clit and then her titties, as Maria moved around them, capturing all the angles on film.

"Wow, you are going to have one heck of a book! Time for another pose though. Raymond can you please lie down on your back on the couch now. And Jane I want you to straddle his face, and slowly lower your pussy down. Raymond, stick your tongue out. That's it, perfect, slowly.. hold there," Maria provided her instructions.

Maria moved in to close focus as Raymond slowly began to lick the length of Jane's pussy with the tip of his tongue, her labia spread wide, her puffy, juicy lips coated in her juice. Then he shifted to use the flat of his tongue, licking slowly over and over up the length of her slit as Jane squirmed on top of him, grabbing her titties, grinding.

Abandoning any sense of propriety, Maria set another camera on a tripod and clicked the button to set it recording video. She climbed on top of Raymond, kneeling her aching slot over his throbbing meat, grabbing his shaft and positioning him at her inviting cunt and then sliding herself down, his length feeding inside her. The two hot sex goddesses rode his face and his cock, while the camera recorded the action.

Jane glanced back to see Maria riding her assistant now and stood to turn herself to face this horny Latina beauty, and lowered her pussy back down to Raymond's tongue and he dutifully began eating her expertly, never missing a beat. Jane lowered her head to Maria's breasts and while holding one, sucked the pierced nipple into her mouth, teasing her with the tip of her tongue and applying pressure, sucking firmly as Maria whimpered in her ear, her pussy being filled over and over as Raymond pounded up into her like a piston, over and over.

TenBelow
TenBelow
140 Followers
12