Boudoir Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm crashed over her like a wave.

"Oh, oh, oh, mi papi... ohhhhhhhhh OHHHHhhhhh Si Si Si Siiiiiiiiiii," she wailed in her native tongue as Raymond continued to thrust inside her and Jane's lips clung to her nipple, never releasing their pressure.

Jane finally removed her mouth from Maria's breast and with a hand around the back of her head, pulled this Latina slut to her, devouring her in a frantic kiss, their lips locked, tongues roaming, probing each other, their pussies filled with Raymond's tongue and cock.

Maria reached up to tweak Jane's nipples, then grabbing a full handful of those double Ds, smooshing them together, cupping ,rubbing, willing her to her own zenith.

Jane couldn't help but lose herself and as Raymond switched to tonguing her asshole and Maria reached down to push two fingers deep into her dripping slit, she began to ride against them. She watched as Maria continued to ride up and down Raymond's length. His beautiful black dick appearing then disappearing over and over inside her, her cum glistening on his groin and shaft. The inevitable orgasm exploded inside her as Raymond pushed the tip of his tongue into her ass hole.

"Fuck yes, there, stay there, fuck... fuck. Oh my God. Yes Yesssss YESSSSS," she cried as she let herself go completely, these two strangers having fucked her to this glorious pinnacle.

Jane moved forward slightly and collapsed into Maria's embrace as the three recovered for a beat. Raymond enjoying my wife's pretty pussy and asshole displayed inches from his face.

As Jane and Maria climbed from the couch, Raymond's dick still pointed to the ceiling, twitching, hard, proud.

"Well Raymond you're the only one who hasn't cum yet. I don't think we should waste that do you?" she asked, as he nodded eagerly.

"Jane, how about you lie down on the couch now and Raymond you stand, and jack yourself off over her. Cover those delicious titties with your cum, and we'll get a few more photos for the last pages of the book?" she proposed.

Raymond positioned himself as Jane reclined beneath him, cupping her boobs, pushing her globes together, waiting for him to coat them with his gooey seed. Raymond gripped his black python dick and stroked his length slowly with Jane's eyes fixed on his awesome member. He grunted loudly as his excitement grew, Jane felt her pussy responding again to his audible pleasure.

Raymond's pace grew and he threw his head back as he reached his climax, his throbbing dick pulsing in his hand as a thick jet of his semen erupted forth and arced down to land on both of Jane's titties, both nipples covered instantly. Raymond's dick pulsed again and again and more semen shot forth landing on Jane's chest, she opened her mouth wide hoping to catch some of his juice to swallow and was rewarded as his rope of man sauce sprayed onto her waiting tongue. Raymond's aim changed and his jizz sprayed into her hair, Jane focused her gaze on Maria's camera, displaying the cum pooled in her mouth and on her tongue, she slowly winked, and swallowed, opening her mouth to show that Raymond's cum was all gone.

"Mmmmmm, that was so fucking delicious, no wonder Tanya recommended you to me Maria!" Jane exclaimed as her mind flashed to a vision of her sexy lingerie clad friend on this couch, wondering what happened during her boudoir session!

"We aim to please," grinned Maria as she retrieved her clothes and stopped the camera which had recorded the action.

Jane completed her recounting of her photoshoot to me, as I reached the last page of the book. The final shots of Jane's jizz coated face, her mouth open, full of Raymond's cum and then the photo with her empty mouth, post-swallowing.

She handed me a thumb drive.

"Here's the video of my session to go along with the book. How about we go to bed and watch it together, maybe we can recreate the final pages together," she suggested.

And that's exactly what we did.

12