All Comments on 'Boudoir Interlude'

by TenBelow

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BlueexxBlueexxabout 3 years ago

I've never, ever enjoyed an erotic story more than this one. You know exactly what to say and when to say it. The whole ordeal is just so erotic and hot, playing innocent while doing something naughty and slowly, gradually removing the veil of innocence. PLEASE continue writing, this was amazing. My only complaint is that there wasn't enough penetration between Jane and Raymond. Hopefully a sequel with another photoshoot between these three, followed by Jane going to Raymond's house to add to that penetration that was missing here.

ice67ice67about 3 years ago

Great beginning that should continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When my wife turned 40, she had a naughty photoshoot done for me. She showed the camera, and the two man crew, everything. It is on video plus photos, wonderful to see her loins swell up like that as she gets all hot and bothered.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Though this was well-done but I still don't like it. It is still a cuck story. Hate husbands letting their wives have sex with other men. The wife here is doing the photoshoot for her supposed love toward her husband, but by getting the taste of another dick, man... These former faithful women will crave for another penis soon, cheating the husband is inevitable. and making marriage go downhill.

Why can't LW have stories having wife or husband that are faithful to their spouses amid all temptations and trials? That is the definition of "Loving Wives", right?

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

to anon asking about LW that are faithful to their spouses... you find that in the romance category. But I agree, I don't understand the sharing a wife concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it!

When I was 31 and married 10 years, I arranged a boudoir photo shoot as gift for my husband. I picked a beautiful female photographer whom I was attracted to when interviewing her. She had a college girl as an assistant/apprentice, and we had the best threesome imaginable. My husband knew about my latent bisexuality since our college days, so when he saw the photos from which we could select our favorites he was thrilled that over half of them were of me with one of the other women. Our boudoir album is a family treasure. 5*s

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Anytime there is a photograph take in LW another wife becomes a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story! Very hot i wish it was a little bit longer! Maybe a part two for christmas present were you are present too? And good luck to you and your wife doing some of your fantasy!

eh9198eh9198over 1 year ago

Would have been SO much hotter if hubby didn’t know and/or doesn’t want his wife to cheat.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Past setting hot

vitessevitesse8 months ago

Really enjoyed reading this. Would love my wife to get me a similar birthday present.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous