All Comments on 'Bought & Paid For Ch. 06'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
SheerahSheerahover 17 years ago
Oh my goodness!!!!

The confrontation leading to their union actually make me cry. Absolutely powerful great chapter with lots of emotions that tug at the heartstring!!! Fantabulous!!! Marvelous!!! Amazing!!! Beautiful! Simply breathtaking CV!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Can I give it a 10???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please please please

finish the rest of your stories!

Kamikaze_KittyKamikaze_Kittyover 17 years ago
!!!Awesome!!!

Is this the very end? Can we have an epilog? The very happily ever after thing? It just sooooooo great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent. exceptionally well written!!

you have true talent and we are blessed to be able to read the passion of your work. you keep the reader so involved and the action moves rapid pace flowing beautifully from one scene to another. honestly, I can SEE these characters as if I am reading the script of a movie. please give us more of Risk an Ivory two of the many favorite character duos you give to us.

CharlesJCharlesJover 17 years ago
Fabulous Read

It's hot, hot, hot all the way. The chemistry,the love, the feelings between Risk and Ivory are so real it practically leap out of the screen.

This chapter is well worth the wait!

Kudos!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Charming story!

One has to admire this Writer's ability to make the characters of Risk and Ivory so appealing and believable. A very enjoyable read. Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One word to describe this story....

SUPERB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PERFECT

This ending was perfect. I hope you tie all the loose ends of the rest of the stories as perfectly as you did this one. I eagerly await the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG

I'm such a cheese ball...I actually cried reading this! Awsome job! I beg of you to finish your other stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
aww...............................................

i loved it ...!!!!!! no words to describe it ...!! pls finish the other i beg u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

that was the most BEAUTIFUL storyy...aww i absolutely LOVEDDDD IT. u are a wonderful author !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How sweeeeet!!!

Please oh please an epilogue! We need to see them married, and especially some hot married sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome piece of work

This is by far the most interesting story i have ever come acrosss on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How perfect!

Great story & ending!

Kamikaze_KittyKamikaze_Kittyover 16 years ago
I want an epilogue, too!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one is just too good to end. So an epilogue to make it perfect. I Beg U!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstqnding

Loved it and wish there was more after marriage. Keep up the outstanding writing PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It

Maybe an epilogue please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

I read the whole story and loved it.... thanks very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for ending this story with such romantic ending. Enjoyed reading it from the beginning to end <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I love it

I absolutely loved this piece. It would make such a great full length story if it was extended. I loved each and every chapter and was sorry to see it end. The writing and grammer was excellent too with only a few mistakes. Can't believe it's finished!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Astounding

Unbelievable, you kept me glued to the screen to the very end in the wee hours of the morning. Couldn't have asked for a better story. The suspense and internal as well as external struggles kept me hooked. Like an award-winning novel, I'm more than a little upset to see this story end. Bravo, bravo indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful Story

Your story keep me glued to the seat...so much life force is in this story and your made me cry!

Keep writing:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome!

I really enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you said you were going to finish the story

and post the new chapter on july 2, its still not there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where is the end???

I have been waiting daily since the 2nd July! Very addicted - so please publish the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well done

i just read the whole story and i have to say it was very well done...i even cried a little at the end

uya85uya85over 14 years ago
superb

really love your piece..fabulous..thanks for giving me a chance to read this superb piece..love it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please!!!!!!!!!!

Write more it was an amazing read i want to find my risk :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great...until

This was great until the last bit, I loved the challenge they were to one another, but, honestly the end was just a bit sappy. I'm sorry, I truly love your characters and the way you write is phenomenal. I really look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Best story ever. Good ending!!!!! Good story!!!! I'm at a loss of words, this really made my heart pump and kept me on edge!!!! Love it! This seems like it would be an anime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More...

I wish I could see an extended version of the story with more of Risk's mother, where you meet Giancarlo earlier so that the relationship dynamic was established going into the dancing scene. Just in general I would love to see a more flushed out version of all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice story

i like it. it's like a short story from harlequin..it should have been longer though...and the ending too

msreadmsreadover 11 years ago
For the first time in my life...

For the first time in my life, I actually cried reading a story. More like bawled really...you're an amazing author...

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Rushed

I was disappointed that you would use all but the last few paragraphs in this critical last chapter negatively. You captured such intense pain and emotional trauma with Risk's false rejection of Ivory, and yet it was supposed to be remedied in a few paragraphs? I would be too pissed. Pissed and weak and blubbering just like Ivory. I feel like forgive him though she did, the story should have been extended at least a couple more paragraphs to have a seamless end. On a positive note though, overall the intense sex scenes were amazing and the facade of pure sex was pretty consistent through the story, with neither he nor she admitting love in actions or words. His action of gift-giving was what I believe to be implied love (in his case), but he never specified that, as I would expect from a typical man. Anyway, this was a great story that I hated to see end so quickly, but as you tend to take years torturing your readers, I can see that maybe you just wanted to get it over with. I hope you continue to write!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 11 years ago
good story!

I really liked the story.My only problem is the "rape" scene, no matter what he took her without her consent, hurting her in the process and just because he ends up making her cum doesn't make up for it. I feel like he should have apologized a 1000 times and expressed regret, instead it is not mentioned again and it seems like she just forgot about it... very unlikely.

MevanvyMevanvyabout 11 years ago
Oooooo...

"I wanted you out of my life because I fell in love with you and I was afraid you would reject me."

They were on the staircase when he said that, right? If I were her, I would have pushed him down the stairs. I would have felt bad about it directly after, but it would have been the right choice at the time. Whilst waiting for the paramedics, I'd come to terms with his cowardliness and all would be well by the time his bones mended.

4Anita4Anitaabout 11 years ago
I loved it

It was amazing intense and beautyful, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You made a pathetic character that she can marry a guy that bought her, raped her and then decided he was done with her, and then shockingly in 5 minutes they're married- could have puked at the pathetic writing here

LuvTrackerLuvTrackeralmost 9 years ago
Hurried

It seemed like you just went in and killed your story. Too much for your neurons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved this story.

I cried. It seemed so real to me like I couldn't stop reading it. I got it really they loved each other from the beginning but both were too proud to admit it because both thought the other didn't.

CleverTwinCleverTwinabout 4 years ago
Love this story

I only read the last chapter. But now that I know how it ends I will read it from the beginning. Great wring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous