Bought or Rescued? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next was photography and entry into the National Slave Registry. As an E.T. slave, I was spared having the humiliating pink shots taken with my labia and ass cheeks spread open for close-ups. They shot me naked from the front, back, and sides, plus a prison-style mugshot of my face against a height chart. Finally, they fingerprinted me.

The final stop was to the Slave Vet for my medical checkup. We got to her door, which had a plaque saying, "Dr Beatrix Chandler, D.V.M." I grimaced. Here I was an animal seeing a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, not a human seeing an M.D. The name sounded familiar, but in my distressed state, I couldn't place it.

My Mistress handed my leash to the medical assistant, who ordered me into the gynaecology chair and strapped me immovably tight. The vet had her back to me, reading my legal notes.

"Erin Matthews? The Erin Matthews from Temple class of 2014?" She turned around, "Wow! You were the last person I thought I would ever see in this position. A blue collar slave. What did you do wrong?"

I must have been slave stupid because I knew I knew her but couldn't place her. She saw my confusion and giggled, "Failing to recognize someone you know happens easily when you are highly stressed and see them completely out of context."

"Twelve years ago, I was the vice president of our sorority when you were a freshman. As part of hazing, you had to eat me out and were terrible at it. You were so embarrassed and clueless about a woman's anatomy. You blushed so hard that it was wicked cute. I made you come to my room every night for ten days until I was satisfied you could take care of your sorority sisters' needs. I became your Sorority Big Sister."

She giggled again, "Do you remember what happened on the last night of your mini-apprenticeship in cunt-licking?"

I must have blushed bright scarlet, judging by the heat I felt. "Vividly. You wanted to graduate me, so you and your roommates stripped and lined up on the edge of your bed so I could kiss your feet."

"You then had me lie on my back so you could each ride my face until you had cum more than once. I had no idea until then how different cunts could look and how different they could taste. Only when you were all satisfied did you use a Magic Wand to give me relief."

"I remember being inordinately proud that my Big Sister had the sweetest tasting cunt of the lot. Finally, the four of you presented a framed signed certificate of cunt-licking excellence and ordered me to hang it prominently on my dorm wall. I still have that certificate in my private file."

She giggled again. "You are still wicked cute when you blush, you know. What happened to you?"

I looked at my Mistress in confusion as I was under an N.D.A.

"She's under a strict N.D.A. and cannot discuss it."

Beatrix glared daggers at her and re-studied the legal paperwork. "I see she is being registered as an E.T. slave in the Department of Internal Medicine in Oklahoma City. She must have just finished her final rotation based on how long it's been since she graduated from Temple."

"Let me guess, the hospital is short-staffed, so you fraudulently forced her into slavery to make her stay for," she paused to find the information, "four more years. Am I right?"

My Mistress looked unhappy and replied rather diffidently, "I can neither confirm nor deny that."

"Since the N.D.A. makes it clear the hospital wants this kept secret, you will facilitate me checking up on her health and safety every three months. I am legally entitled to do that as the D.V.M. who processed her E.T. intake. Besides, I'm her sorority big sister, which means she is under my protection, OK?"

I was shocked when my Mistress looked relieved. "Agreed. I really don't have the power to protect her, so I would be glad if someone had. But you must promise me you will not tell anyone else."

"I'm sorry, Erin, but I must complete my examination. As a professional courtesy, I will spare you the needlessly invasive aspects of the gynaecological exam. However, I must check the inside of your vagina for bruising, check the appearance of your cervix, and do a pap smear."

"I also need to check your lower colon for signs of bruising. Assuming everything is OK, I will give you a local anaesthetic and insert a Nexplanon birth control rod under the skin of your upper non-dominant arm. They are only the size of a matchstick, so don't worry."

"They are guaranteed to prevent conception for three years; its effect may last up to five years but can be removed sooner if you want to get pregnant after manumission. With four-year enslavement, you should have myself or your local slave vet replace it in three years to be safe."

"The hospital has requested that one of the new high-security tracking chips be inserted in your upper leg close to the femoral artery on your dominant side, where it can't be removed without specialist equipment. I've never had this request before. They must be concerned that you will be tempted to remove it yourself."

"Finally, my assistant will do the mandatory S.T.D. tests. The medical results will be uploaded to your file in the national slave registry where the hospital can access them."

"Hang in there, Erin. You are strong and fierce. I know you can do this. It is only four years, and the hospital will keep this secret from your colleagues and patients. You will get your old life back and put this behind you soon enough. I promise I am still your big sister and do what I can to keep you safe."

I looked at her, feeling insanely grateful to have an ally who knew what I was going through, "You are a lifesaver. I don't know how to thank you."

That got another giggle. "I do. I have an ulterior motive; I will be testing your cunt-licking skills on each visit."

The only appropriate response was a slave mantra from Telemundo-X, "Mistress, I live to serve you. Please may I take care of your needs?"

She looked delighted and nodded.

Beatrix sat, and I knelt naked before her. Memories came flooding back of all the times I had dined at her Y during my freshman year and just how much I had loved being her favorite muff-diver. I remembered everything she liked then and hoped that was still how she liked it.

I breathed heavily on her clit and parted her labia. She liked me to start with three slow sensuous licks up the center before doing anything else. I didn't need to lick her pussy to know she was already fully aroused. Her labia were fully distended. Inhaling her arousal was like recognizing my favorite perfume; it triggered a visceral response between my legs.

I moaned on her clit, and then explored her outer and inner labia. I'd forgotten nothing; she soon grabbed my hair, moaned, and begged me, "Fuck, little sister. Yes, right there. Ummm, like that. Don't stop doing that."

After a few more minutes, she said, "Fingers!" I didn't give her fingers, not yet. I dove my tongue into her pussy hard and tongue-fucked her for a minute before stopping and only then sliding my fingers in. I remembered Beatrix needed the process drawn out. She tended to rush to the end, and then her orgasms weren't as intense.

I slipped two fingers inside her and swirled circles around the top of her entrance. I wouldn't finger fuck her till she begged.

"Don't make me beg, Erin; you know I don't like being teased."

I knew only too well she needed to be teased to cum hard.

"Erin! Please. Harder."

I started finger fucking while I swirled my lips around the hood of her clit without ever touching her precious pearl. I wasn't going to suck her clit and hit her G-spot till she begged again. She was content to lean back and enjoy the sensations for a while. Soon she grew impatient. "Erin, now! Finish me now!"

"Not yet, Mistress, if you want to cum hard."

"Ruthless slut," she whimpered, "cruel ruthless slut."

She trembled and quivered as her anticipation grew. She pulled my hair harder and groaned in frustration, but I knew what her body craved.

Only when she was humping her mound hard against me and pulling my face tightly into her did I relent. I curled into her G-spot and sucked her clit rhythmically. She screamed so loudly everyone outside must have heard it.

I was still kneeling and kissing her vulva softly as she came down when security rushed in, wanting to know who was hurt. We burst out giggling. "Sorry, Frank, this slutty little thing just made me cum harder than I have all year, and no, you can't try her; she's an extraordinary talent muff-diver. I'm going to buy her from her owner for my own exclusive use."

Frank shook his head in disbelief. Beatrix grinned, "What? A girl can always dream, can't she?"

"Dr Chandler, I think everyone on this floor just heard you climax. Perhaps you could be a little more discrete in future?"

My Mistress grew impatient with the chitchat. She reattached my leash and tugged hard.

I got one last look back as we left. Beatrix's eyes brightened as we made eye contact.

***

After I was uncollared, dressed, and back in the car, Jean said, "Erin, I saw a side of you today that I would never have guessed existed behind the facade of a confident physician. I wouldn't have guessed you could be so submissive. Although now that I know about your cunnilingus skills, I really will have to try them myself."

"Tomorrow, a discrete packing company will come and help you move your possessions into the physician slave kennels. I think you will find your kennel more comfortable than you fear as we need physicians well rested to be able to give good care."

"You will be exhausted after your board exam in July, but I only managed to get you one day off to recuperate. The following day, you will start work on the daytime in-patient service. When you are board-certified, you will receive the same pay and teaching responsibilities as other attending physicians in I. Med."

"Your sexual service starts on the following day. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, you will return to your kennel either straight after your shift or at 8:30 pm, depending on who has booked you. You will have 30 minutes to shower, give yourself an enema, make sure you are fully shaved, and be kneeling naked at the door when your appointment arrives."

"During your hour of sexual service, your name will be Slut, not Erin. You will be collared and cooperate fully with each person regarding whatever services they want. You will keep and use the blue slave collar you got today to remind your visitors that you are an E.T. slave, and there are legal restrictions on what they can do to you."

"They are entitled to make any use they wish of your three holes. You will address them as Master or Mistress during those hours and never use their names. You will never discuss sexual service with them or call them Master or Mistress outside those hours."

"It is in our best interests to keep you healthy. They have agreed that they will not hurt you in a way that draws blood or that leaves you bruised anywhere colleagues or patients may see them. Both you and the people using your services will be required to take monthly S.T.D. tests. Dr Hancock will also be your P.C.P. since he is the only one with whom you can discuss your unique challenges and S.T.D. results."

"Like any slave providing sexual service, you are expected to make the person you are with feel like you love and enjoy every minute and are grateful that they used you. You will always thank them profusely before they leave. Am I clear?"

I nodded.

"Good. Apart from those three hours per week, there will be no hint of your enslaved status. You must not disclose that the hospital has a physician kennel or that you are required to sleep in it. You will simply tell colleagues you have a small apartment in town and prefer to keep yourself to yourself. Clear?"

I nodded again.

"I have talked to the six men and two women entitled to your services. I will make sure the first two people to use you understand this is traumatic for you, and they must break you into your new lifestyle gently. Since he's your Department Chair, Dr Hancock has insisted on being your first encounter."

"No one is allowed to book you more than twice a month and they are not allowed to stay overnight. Once the novelty has worn off, you may find some evenings with no appointment."

"If you need someone to confide in, you may make an appointment to see me or request a meeting with the slave psychologist; we now have one on retainer for physician slaves."

"You have each Tuesday off work to do laundry and go food shopping. You may eat out with family members or colleagues on your day off as long as you don't do or say anything that risks divulging your status back in time for your curfew. On other days, you are not to leave the hospital campus."

"After sexual service, you will put clean sheets on the bed and launder the towel if they showered afterwards. You are responsible for ensuring you always have clean sheets and towels available for visits."

As a resident, I had never dealt with the C-suite, "Jean, who exactly is considered to be C-suite?"

"It is the 6 people whose job title starts with 'Chief' plus me. So, the C.E.O. (Chief Executive Officer), the C.F.O. (Chief Financial Officer), the C.I.O. (Chief Information Officer), the C.L.O. (Chief Legal Officer), the C.M.O. (Chief Medical Officer), and the C.N.O. (Chief Nursing Officer). As I said, Dr Hancock is also included on your list, making 8 people in all."

***

I slowly unpacked in the kennel that would be my home for the next four years. It was a combined sitting room/bedroom that was 12' square, plus a kitchenette with a fridge, a microwave, and a 24" stove. Unlike my old apartment, it had no dishwasher.

I had a private bathroom with a shower obviously designed for two people to shower together. I guessed that was one more thing on the 'Erin Menu' for the C-suite to sample. I also had a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer; I should be OK with three extra sets of sheets and towels per week.

The combined living area had a queen-sized bed for sex and two leather chairs. The bed had anchor points attached to each corner of the frame. I grimaced; it seemed bondage was also on the 'Erin Menu.' The good news was that I had a comfortable desk and office chair and a solid bookcase for all my heavy medical texts.

For the next seven weeks, all I could do was cram, go to the cafeteria or hospital library, and go shopping once a week. I stocked up on industrial quantities of lube, condoms, Listerine, analgesics, and soothing ointments for bruises. The hospital had provided four sets of good quality cotton sheets and luxury towels. I got three different enema kits from CVS to see which one worked best.

The day of my board exams came and went. I slept most of the following day. That evening, the doorbell rang. I opened it to find FedEx had left a heavy package on my doorstep. I opened it without any idea of what was inside.

It contained wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, a steel bar with four cuffs, a flogger, a sorority paddle, a ball gag, a dildo gag, butt plugs, nipple clamps, and chains the right length to clip the cuffs to the bedposts. Oh joy, more things on the 'Erin Menu.'

My first day at work, which was a Thursday, was not much different from what I had been doing in the final year of my residency. I would only become an attending physician supervising residents after my exam results.

I woke the next day with a sense of dread. After work, I would have my first experience being a high-end slave call-girl with my own boss as my first customer. Whoopie-fucking-do.

I spent the whole day feeling like Shakespeare's "whining school-boy ... creeping like snail unwillingly to school." As the hours ticked down, there was nothing I could do to prevent what would happen next.

***

Dr Hancock was notified automatically when I swiped my badge to get into my kennel. I set a timer on my phone for 28 minutes, then showered and freshened up. Mercifully, he had not checked the box on the booking form, 'Enema required.'

When the timer went, I knelt naked by the door expecting the doorbell to ring. It didn't. My Master for the evening let himself in without warning. I was glad I was already kneeling as Ms Durham had instructed rather than waiting for the doorbell. I found out my users had their badges approved to let themselves in.

"Greetings, Master. How may I serve you tonight?"

"Erin, stand up. I've brought dinner and thought we could chat over food before you are in slave mode for an hour."

I stood and looked at him with a puzzled face before grabbing my kimono to cover myself up. He would only get one hour with me naked.

"Erin, look, we will be having sex twice a month for four years. I thought it would be more pleasant for both of us if we got to know each other as friends. You may call me Matt while we eat. Isn't that better than me walking in and calling you 'Slut' in a nasty tone of voice? We can be a couple doing fantasy D/s roleplay after dinner."

"Except, I wouldn't have a safeword to stop anything?"

He looked taken aback.

"Well, obviously not, you are a slave, but I would give you a word to respectfully indicate that you were at the limit of what you thought you could take. As your Master, it would be entirely up to me whether I respected that. I'm offering you that if you cooperate in making it fun for me to dominate you, I may allow you a little leeway on what I make you do. Sound good?"

"Is every visit going to be a two-hour dinner and D/s date?" I asked a little petulantly.

"Erin, be reasonable. I'm making an effort here, and you need to meet me halfway, OK?"

"I'm not happy at blurring the lines between you being my boss and being your sex slave. Ms Durham ordered me to keep them clearly separated."

He sounded annoyed now, "Well, she doesn't need to know, does she?"

He was someone I could not afford to antagonize, and I had pushed back as hard as I dared. I shrugged, "I'm willing to give it a try."

The takeout was from Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse, and he'd brought a decent Petite Syrah from Amador Co. He was clearly making an effort if he was willing to spend that much.

"Well, if you bring decent wine like this each time, I'm definitely going to be more cheerfully cooperative."

That finally got a smile. Dinner conversation consisted of him complaining about his wife while I listened. He worked long hours to bring home lots of money, and "all she had to do was look after the three kids". He didn't understand why she was reluctant to have sex and hadn't gone down on him since she was pregnant with their first kid.

It took everything I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes.

"Matt, have you thought that maybe she would be happier and have a stronger libido if you worked fewer hours, brought home less money, and made time for her instead? Maybe she would make more time for you in return."

"Obviously not; why would I want to make less money? You sound just like my sister, which I don't appreciate," he snapped.

It only took a few weeks to learn that the 'Erin Menu' included marriage counselling and being a sympathetic Agony Aunt for interminable complaints about their spouses, children, colleagues, relatives, and not getting laid. The movie 'Pretty Woman' had it right: stressed executives sometimes just wanted a sympathetic friend to talk to safely.

I had just finished clearing the plates and glasses into the sink and wiping the table when he barked, "Slut, present!"

I stood before him, legs wide apart and hands behind my neck to push my perfectly rounded B-cup boobs out. I kept my gaze straight ahead. I had never done slave yoga, so I wasn't sure I knew all the block positions. What I knew was from watching the slave dramas on T.V.

Master walked around my slender naked body, admiring it. He ran his hands softly over my boobs and my butt before squeezing them to feel how firm they were and cupping them to feel their weight and how they bounced.