Bought or Rescued? Pt. 03

Story Info
Erin starts telling her story.
9.1k words
4.62
8.6k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
440 Followers

Avicia

Author's note: I wrote this after reading stories about the fantasy world of legal slavery. I borrowed many elements from those stories but avoided any reuse of people, places, or company names.

Trigger warning: this story is non-consensual and contains scenes of sexual violation. In line with Literotica policy, the victim who's violated gets some enjoyment from it. If this will upset you, please do not read it and look elsewhere for something erotic.

Everyone is over 18. While the story is set in a fantasy world, slavery and sex trafficking happen today in this world and are utterly evil. Please consider supporting an anti-sex-trafficking organization.

***

Erin:

I stared at Jean Durham, the V.P. of H.R. for the University of Oklahoma Medical Center, in sheer disbelief. I graduated from U. Penn's prestigious medical program with a 3.92 GPA. My entire family had watched me receive my M.D. I had just finished the final rotation of my residency in Internal Medicine (more commonly called I. Med.) and passed every review so far with flying colours.

I was expecting to go home next week to cram for my board exams in July. After that, I had a job offer from my alma mater, Temple, which I'd accepted to be close to my family in Trenton, NJ.

In the room with Jean Durham were Dr Matt Hanfield, the chair of I. Med., and Jeff MacDonald, the hospital's Chief Legal Officer.

"I don't understand," I stuttered. "Every attending said I'd done brilliantly and would pass my residency with flying colours."

"Erin, it is really quite simple. When we reviewed all the assessments, we determined that you had, in fact, failed your final rotation and need to retake it. The loan you took out for your medical degree at U. Penn contained a stipulation that you finish on time or be in default of the loan conditions. Combined with your undergrad loan for Temple, that means you are $400,000 underwater."

"As required by your contract, we notified the loan company of your failure, and they received a court order sentencing you to 12 years enslavement to repay the loan. They wanted you to be auctioned on Saturday here in Oklahoma City where your colleagues could see you naked, bound, and humiliated."

"However, we talked to the loan company's lawyer about your earnings potential. They very kindly agreed to let us present you with a choice. Instead of being auctioned as a slave for 12 years, you would remain here in this hospital for 4 years as an Extraordinary Talent (E.T.) slave. You would remain clothed and not be collared. None of your colleagues or patients would know you are a slave."

"After a stipend for food and clothes plus your rent, the remainder of your salary will be paid directly to the loan company. With an estimated salary of $220,000, your loan will be paid off sooner than 4 years, so any surplus becomes yours on manumission."

We will sign off on you having passed your final rotation and give you all the time you need to prepare for your board exam in July. Dr Hancock is confident that you will pass the first time. Once you have taken your boards, we will allow you to practice as Doctor Erin Matthews rather than insisting on your actual title of Doctor Slave Erin."

"Doctor Slave?"

"Yes. The word order is to make it clear that you are not a Slave Doctor who cares for the medical needs of slaves. But rather a physician who has the legal status of a slave."

"Unlike other physicians, you will work six shifts a week on the daytime In-Patient service with no vacations. Apart from a complete absence of social life, your colleagues will remain unaware of your status, enabling you to resume practice here in this hospital as a free citizen afterwards."

"What happens next?" I sighed heavily. They already had an enslavement order and had me over a barrel.

"Ms Durham will have you processed quietly through the facility in Broken Arrow, OK. You will be in and out in a few hours: no one should recognize you. When you return, a discrete moving company will help you move your clothes and books to the new physician kennel that has just been completed in time to home you."

"As an Extraordinary Talent slave, you will be under a curfew from 10 pm to 5 am. You will always swipe your badge on arrival at your kennel and again on exit. After 10 pm, you will be unable to swipe your badge to leave the kennel until 5 am. In effect, you will be locked in at night. The two physician kennels are mini-apartments and are really quite comfortable. You will have high-speed Wi-Fi."

The bastards. I knew exactly what they had done. They had a severe shortage of hospitalists as physicians left, and no one applied for the jobs. I had declined them because I didn't want to remain in Oklahoma City.

They had fraudulently failed my rotation to keep me at the hospital and work harder than any regular employee. Making me give holiday coverage would help them retain staff and maybe recruit more. I was fucked.

"Who will my owner be? I know Extraordinary Talent slaves are only available sexually to their owner and no one else."

"Since Citizen's United, corporations have legally been people. Since we are financially independent of the University, the legal entity owning you will be the hospital."

"After careful review by an outside legal team, we have determined that access to your sexual services will be restricted to members of the C-suite and your Department Chair. I should also clarify that you are forbidden from having sexual contact with anyone else."

"We do not want to jeopardize your performance as a physician; sexual service will be limited to three one-hour appointments per week if you are fully cooperative. Otherwise ....," he trailed off and shrugged. "Ms Durham will oversee organizing access to your sexual services."

"Will you accept our proposal, or would you prefer to be auctioned on Saturday in Oklahoma City? The hospital will try to buy you at auction if that happens. If we succeed, your sexual service will be far more unpleasant and last many more years."

"If you accept it, you are forbidden from discussing your status as an E.T. slave with anyone other than the people who have access to your sexual services. You will have to concoct a believable story to tell your family why you can't visit for the next four years."

Fuck it. They had the entire thing planned, including the timing of the physician kennel's construction and the agreement on sharing my sexual services as a perk for the most senior staff. If they had had an external legal review, they must have been planning this for a while.

I had no defence and no alternative. I wanted to give the three of them a piece of my mind and tell them I knew exactly what the fuckers had done, but these people now controlled my life, and I dare not antagonize them.

"You know I have absolutely no choice but to accept."

No one looked in the slightest bit surprised at the success of their fait accompli.

***

On Monday morning, Ms Durham picked me up from my apartment at 6:30 am for the two-hour drive to Broken Arrow' we should get there just as they opened.

"I hate having to do this to one of our female physicians. Please call me Jean while we are in the car."

After stewing silently for half an hour, I asked, "This entire thing was a set-up, wasn't it? They must have been planning to enslave me for more than a year to complete construction."

"I'm sorry, Erin. Picking one female resident per year to be an E.T. slave physician who would also be sexually available to the C-suite was decided 18 months ago. Some of the C-suite are frustrated that since #MeToo, they have been unable to force themselves on the prettiest residents and threaten their careers if they told anyone."

"They decided to select an I. Med. resident four months ago after looking at where the staffing shortages were most severe. Of the 4th year residents, Matt picked you because you were the most talented physician in your cohort and, in his words, by far the most fuckable."

"What? Enslave one female resident per year? What the actual fuck?"

"We have two kennels ready, one for you and one for next year. In six months the board will review and most likely approve a plan to build six more kennels. This will give the hospital an essential way to retain graduating residents in areas where we have critical shortages. We have already selected the Dermatology Resident who will be enslaved at the end of her residency next year."

"I have done everything in my power to get you the least harsh conditions I could. I had to fight dirty to get them to give you one full day per week to recuperate by going to Risk Management and arguing it was a patient safety issue. I also insisted that your period of sexual service not start until after your board exams."

We pulled into the parking lot; I knew what would happen next from watching slave dramas on Telemundo-X; they often showed some poor girl's enslavement. I used to imagine feeling what the hapless girl was feeling (which, as a fantasy, can be deliciously erotic).

I watched avidly each time a terrified young woman was stripped, washed, photographed, made to practice block moves, and finally put on display before being auctioned. I had a lubed vibrator ready for when one of the slave wranglers decided to sample the poor girl's cunt. Those were some of my best fantasy orgasms.

I also loved watching 'Game of Holes' on Cinemaxxx. Game of Holes was a competition where two pleasure slaves were held in rotating frames while four men played poker to decide who got what. A camera on the ground pointed up so they could cut to close-ups of a glistening wet vulva or of a large jeweled butt plug.

The winner got to pick the slut he wanted. The remaining three got the other slut. They picked which hole they would get in order of their winnings. The sluts were placed on two queen size beds. Viewers got to see close-ups of the live-action; watching the sluts beg and be used roughly was one of my guilty pleasures and a source of frigging fantasies.

They always showed the second slut being made airtight where the T.V. screen was a triptych of close-ups of the three cocks filling the three holes simultaneously.

One of my biggest fears was people finding out that I, a confident successful physician, loved fantasizing about being submissive and watching slave dramas. I shivered when I thought of the damage it could do to my career.

We parked in the space reserved for E.T. processing near the front door. I saw her eyes soften as she said, "Strip. Put your clothes in this holdall, then get in position to be collared."

The humiliation burned as I stripped naked in public. I knelt while Ms Durham locked me in a blue collar to indicate I was an E.T. slave. Growing up in New Jersey meant I hadn't been graded for my college loan, so this was my first time experiencing the uniquely American rite of passage. She zip-tied my hands behind my back.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening to me. I wondered if it was karma for having enjoyed watching women be enslaved in T.V. dramas.

"Erin, while you are in this facility you are a regular slave, not an E.T. slave under Oklahoma state law. You will instantly comply with every command. You will address me as Mistress Durham. Let's go."

She led me leashed to the reception desk. Mistress Durham presented the legal papers to a woman who led us to the judge's office. I knelt naked on the floor with my knees spread wide while the judge spent 20 minutes reviewing the paperwork. After verifying my debt and earning potential, he signed that the agreement was legal and that 4 years of enslavement provided fair value to the loan company.

"Slut, do you understand this agreement and what is required of you in return for the reduced number of years?"

"Yes, Master."

The judge stamped the agreement and handed it back to my Mistress. He stood up, "Thank me for signing your papers."

I looked at my Mistress in panic.

"Slut, be obedient," she reminded me before unlocking my handcuffs.

I'd not dated since completing my undergraduate degree. Medical school and the residency had left no time or energy for anything else. Don't believe what you see on Grey's Anatomy. Residents don't have time for quickies in an office or closet. It was 8 years since I'd last seen a cock.

I knelt and undid his fly. I was relieved to see his semi-engorged cock would not be too fat for my throat. Without thinking, I slipped into acting out what I'd seen on late-night slave shows -- it was a lot easier to imagine I was an actress in a drama than think about what I was doing in reality.

I was already getting aroused from knowing what was coming next. I cupped his balls and licked his length while looking up and making eye contact."

"Fuck yes, that's what I'm talking about," he exclaimed.

He turned to Mistress Durham, "I see these hoity white 'Extraordinary Talent' princesses come in here every now and then thinking they are too important to be sluts. I love that state law allows me to humiliate them and drive home their status as worthless pleasure sluts while they are in this building."

When he said, 'drive home,' he started face-fucking me brutally until I gagged, but he kept going. I couldn't hold back my gag response any longer. Mistress Durham realized and grabbed the trash can for me to heave into. The lawyer looked inordinately pleased with himself for inflicting the humiliation of making me barf. My Mistress handed me a water bottle to rinse the taste out of my mouth and then told me to keep going.

He resumed face-fucking me with a vengeance while calling me every demeaning name under the sun. I had never been so humiliated in my life. He was pushing the deliberate humiliation harder than they ever did on T.V. I was torn between hating him and feeling the heat in my loins grow. I could feel and smell my arousal dripping down between my thighs

When he came, there were only a few miserable spurts. He still made me show him his jizz on my tongue and show my Mistress.

My Mistress took me to the bathroom to freshen up and rinse my mouth again. Gone was the earlier softness; only a steely hard look remained. It dawned on me that she found doing this difficult.

The next stop was the slut-wash so I could get an enema before my medical exam. The slut-wash was manned by two Latinas in prison garb working on day release. I quickly realized I was in for the full 'Orange Is the New Black' experience.

"Hey Maya, look at the pretty little white toy we get to play with."

Maya grabbed me and mauled my tits before forcing her tongue into my mouth. I can't explain why but I started kissing her back passionately. If my hands hadn't been cuffed behind my back, I would have grasped her neck to pull her closer.

I desperately wanted the relief of human touch to soothe the ache in my heart over my enslavement. I licked her lips and then sucked them into my mouth. I matched her tongue dance move for dance move as she played deep inside my mouth. This would be my last kiss before my enslavement was complete; I kissed her back as if my life depended on it.

Her hands kneaded my breasts and twisted my nipples till they pleasurably hurt. If a college boyfriend had treated me this roughly, I would have slapped him, but I was enjoying Maya treating me like this. Being naked and collared does things to a girl's mind.

Apart from my freshman year in the sorority at Temple, I had no experience of being with a woman sexually but being dominated like this by Maya had turned me on fast.

"Ha, Angela, this slut likes me. We can have fun with this one. Can't we, my pretty little thing?"

I knelt and responded as submissively as I knew how, "Yes, Mistress, thank you for playing with me. I am yours in any way you wish."

They chained me up spread-eagled and washed me like they were acting out a soft-porn fantasy. They soaped me sensually while repeatedly returning to each of my erogenous zones; a woman's body has many, and they knew every one of them.

They teasingly pretended to moan with pleasure as they ran their hands over me. I was moaning for real. I was also confused by their behavior until I looked up and saw that the security camera pointing straight at us had its red light on. Either security or someone in the management chain was watching. Maya and Angela were putting on a show for them.

Fuck, what if someone from here recognized me as Dr Matthews from the hospital? I was overwhelmed by the feeling of my life being torn away from me.

Maya started finger-fucking me while Angela kissed me and played with my tits. Hot damn. She quickly found my G-spot, and she was experienced. I ground my pelvis against her hand as far as the chains let me. It only took a few minutes for me to cum, and I came hard.

Knowing the V.P. of H.R. had just watched me be completely slutty made me even more humiliated until I saw she was surreptitiously playing with her own nipples. I wondered if she was imagining being me or being the slut washers. If I'd realized she was classed as C-suite, I would have known that question would be answered soon enough.

They gave me two enemas which were something I'd never had before. I'd never even had a butt plug in there. After voiding the last one, they led me to a table. I was chained with my feet on the ground spread out to the table legs. My arms were handcuffed behind my back again.

"OK, slut, time to verify your back-passage is clean enough for our deliciously sexy Slave Vet."

Maya clambered up on the table and lay on her back with her knees up. She ordered me to eat her out. I felt Angela hold my hips and assumed I was about to get a strap-on in my unlubricated ass.

I panicked, "Mistress, I am an anal virgin. Please be gentle."

She surprised me by pushing slowly into my cunt instead. Something did not feel right. I was sure that wasn't a strap-on pushing inside me.

I forgot about Maya and jerked my head up. Maya burst out laughing.

"Angela, this one is already slave stupid. She hadn't realized you are trans despite the size of your hands." Maya turned back to me, "Angela's 100% woman but born with the wrong plumbing between her legs. It's hilarious watching slut after slut try to figure it out. Now, focus! Make me cum."

My first experience of a lady-cock was nothing like what I'd felt with any man. She was more sensual and seemed to have a more intuitive feel for what a woman needed to enjoy it. I groaned. I could lie here for hours and let her pleasure me; her cock felt so fucking good. My first fuck in 8 years was like a summer shower in a drought.

I felt Angela withdraw her cock before I could cum and start lubing my ass. I whimpered in frustration until she slapped my ass and told me to be patient.

She got two lubed fingers in my ass before taking my anal virginity. I was so distracted by the sensation of being sodomized by a lady-cock that I couldn't focus on Maya. As Angela neared her own orgasm, she reached around and started rubbing my clit as she pounded my ass harder and harder.

She brought both of us to orgasm at the same time while I screamed utterly submissive beneath her onslaught. We climaxed together long before I managed to give Maya her happy ending.

Before we left the wash area, I knelt and thanked Angela and Maya for taking care of me. I was amazed that they had taken the time to make me cum and not just taken care of their own needs. I asked why they did it.

"I love forcing my tongue into sluts' mouths. Some fight me and get punished. Some reluctantly let me in but are passive. Most kiss me back tentatively. You were the first in months to kiss me back in a way that made me feel you wanted me."

I was taken to have my S.I.N. (slave identification number) tattooed inside my lower lip; I was NJ-73104-0114. I guessed that was my birth state and the hospital's zip code.

Avicia
Avicia
440 Followers