Bought or Rescued? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned, "Oh Erin, you have perfect boobs, they are so firm and perky, and I love how high on your chest they are. I love a shaved cunt, too. My wife has never shaved for me. I've only ever seen a shaved cunt on pleasure sluts I rent. Seeing my sexy resident naked and fully shaved is so freaking hot; I love it."

He walked around me again, "Gorgeous, simply fucking gorgeous. Even better than I had imagined when I was mentally undressing each of the residents months ago. I will have lots of fun pounding the living daylights out of your tight slutty little holes for the next four years. Kneel, Erin, you know what to do next."

Remembering that he had just complained at length that his wife hadn't gone down on him for several years, I knelt. I ran my hand up his semi-turgid length and held his glans in my mouth, using my lips to pulse sensation on his cock while running my hands over his cock and down onto his balls. I did enjoy the sensation of a cock engorging in my mouth; I love the feeling of power and control it gave me.

When he was fully hard, I went lower and started sucking his balls, taking each into my mouth in turn; I played with him swirling my tongue all over each ball and then sucking it deep into my mouth before going back up to the glans, all the while running my other hand up and down his shaft.

I started bobbing and humming on his cock while using both hands to rotate and pump his shaft.

"Oh! Oh, Erin, I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to have my cock in a beautiful woman's mouth again. Getting a blowjob from a cheap pleasure slut isn't the same, and I can't afford those who've been on the 8-week sex academy training. Or, at least, my wife would notice that much cash being used. I'm so glad we picked you to be the resident we enslaved this year."

I don't know if he realized that he'd just confessed to the fraud, but sadly I hadn't left my cellphone on record to capture it.

I forced myself to deep throat him. He shuddered when I got him balls deep in my throat and the sides of my mouth tight on his groin.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, no one has ever deep-throated me that deep before. Oh, I'm so sensitive there."

I drew back and started slowly sinking him deep in my throat again.

"Erin, STOP!"

It was too late. I felt him stiffen and then start to cum. I pulled back to play with his head while milking his cock for every drop. I felt three good ropes jet into my mouth. He didn't taste bad; I'd dumped one college boyfriend because his cum always tasted weird.

I kept it in my mouth, remained kneeling, and showed him.

"Stand up, Erin. I want to admire the view."

I stood before him with my mouth wide open as he inspected my cum-slathered tongue.

"Good slut, you are such a good little slut." He kissed my forehead, "I'm so sorry, Erin. I'm annoyed with myself for not realizing I would cum and stopping you sooner."

He looked upset, "Matt, don't worry. If this was your first proper blow job in years, then it is not surprising you were a little excited. Let's just cuddle for a while until you are ready for me to fluff you for round two."

He sighed and stripped off. When he was naked, I pulled the bedcovers back and pulled him onto the bed. I cuddled him for a while and murmured reassurance before he wanted to kiss me. He clearly was determined to make me his slave girlfriend rather than a hooker to fuck. He even seemed happy with me calling him Matt rather than Master.

He turned out to be a decent kisser, and I relaxed into it after a while. If I was going to survive four years of this, I needed to find pleasure where I could.

"Matt, if you go down on me, maybe playing with my pussy will help you get hard again?"

"Yes, I'd love to admire your shaved cunt up close."

He complied, apparently OK with me topping from the bottom.

I guessed he had hardly ever done this for his wife as he didn't really know what he was doing. Amazingly, he accepted guidance on what I liked and seemed grateful for it. I guess his wife had never guided or encouraged him either. Now I think of it, most men had been grateful for advice on how I liked it.

It took a while, and I had to reach down to play with my clit with one hand and my nipples with the other while he licked me, but I did get a decent orgasm. I fluffed him until he was hard again and asked if he was ready to fuck me.

"I'd been planning to, but after that first blowjob, I want to feel the sensation of my cock buried in your warm wet mouth until I cum. Please don't be disappointed; we can fuck next time."

Don't be disappointed? I thought, what fantasy world is he living in?

"What can I do to help you last longer?"

"It was feeling the sides of your mouth tight against the sensitive nerve endings in my groin that did it. I want you to deep throat me again, but not quite as deep. OK?"

"Standing? Sitting at the edge of the bed? Lying on your back? Or me lying on my back with my head hanging over the side so you can face-fuck me?"

"I am so going to face-fuck you like that next time, but this time I just want to lie back, relax, enjoy it, and let you do all the work."

I pushed his legs apart and licked his balls.

"Matt, would you be willing to shave your balls to make this easier for me?"

"If my new girlfriend wants them shaved, they will be shaved."

New girlfriend? Sheesh.

"Hmmm, thank you, they will look gorgeous shaved."

I played with each ball, sucking it and rolling it around my mouth before licking the underside of his scrotum and perineum. I kissed the top of his inner thighs before licking up along his length, then up each side of his length.

This was the first chance to really examine his cock. He was average length but above average girth. Not so wide the veins stood out, but at least I would feel nicely full when he eventually fucked me.

I told him he had a fatter cock than anyone I had ever dated. Every guy wants to hear his cock is your biggest yet. Even though most of them know you are lying, they still enjoy the compliment.

I took his head slowly into my mouth, letting him feel the wet warmth enclosing him. I sensuously rolled my tongue around it and played with it before sucking him deeper into my mouth. I bobbed up and down on the top half of his cock while rolling the skin between his balls between my fingers.

He enjoyed the slow sensual build-up and ran his hands through my hair, "You are the most amazing woman I have ever dated, Erin; you are perfectly beautiful when you have my cock in your mouth."

I realized he was determined to live out his fantasy affair with a pretty resident and played along.

"It's lucky I chose I. Med. Then, and got you as my boss and not one of the other specialities."

"Do you really think so?"

"Matt, I think we can make this work over the next four years if we look after each other."

"Fuck, Erin, I'd love that."

My goal now was to get him to care for me rather than simply use me.

I started deep throating him but not quite bottoming out until he was close. He clutched my hair tighter until it hurt and groaned with pleasure. I needed to finish this before he pulled my hair out by accident.

I pushed down until the sides of my mouth were tight on his groin again: he exploded on contact. His orgasm was more intense, lasted longer, and he still got two decent ropes of cum into me.

"Thank you, Erin; I can't tell you how wonderful that was."

I reassured him it would get even better as we got used to being with each other. As he was leaving, he hugged tightly me like I was his new best friend. I guess he really was starving for physical affection. We kissed for a while then he swiped himself out of the door.

I lay in bed pondering my first night as a doctor-slave-whore. Maybe topping from the bottom would be the way to manage these stressed executives and the stress of my enslavement? That would be a good question for the slave psychologist.

On reflection, Matt had decent wedding tackle and seemed determined to be nice to me. I probably could make this work if I trained him to make sure my needs were met as well. Training him might even help his marriage. I bet he hadn't told her about the new resident slut.

After a tasteless microwave dinner, I fell asleep and dreamt I was in a lurid Telemundo-X slave drama set on a pirate ship.

***

Rachel:

The doorbell rang. I paused my voice recorder. "Hold that thought, Erin, let me see who it is." I opened the door, "Hi Heather, welcome. You are the first to arrive. Erin has just been telling me her story, so I can write it down and add it to my collection. I've finished writing both mine and yours."

Heather laughed, "I saw you'd published them as short stories. Based on the comments, everyone assumes they are fiction and have no idea these are real autobiographies of women who had been enslaved in America and then escaped."

Erin joined us at the door. "Rachel, I am about one-third of the way through my story," Erin said. "I'll head out now; we can meet again tomorrow after lunch if that works for you, and I'll tell you the rest."

"Erin, please stay. I insist you stay for dinner with us. Bruce will be here in an hour. My parents are coming, and Claudia is also coming. I think you will be glad you did stay."

Erin nodded her acquiescence, "I can't believe you've been here a week now and tonight is the first time you get to meet your new owner and find out what he plans for you. He was so rude to leave on an urgent business trip for a week just before you arrived and not phone you first to explain."

"In the end, it worked out OK. The week has been great for getting things done: I got employee badges for his company and The John Newton Society; I've been able to get to know his team of personal assistants, and I met several of the John Newton folks at a party including you."

"Claudia and Heather helped me shop for sexier underwear, nicer outfits for parties, and rollneck tops. Even better, Claudia charged it all on Bruce's credit card. Oh, and I also got some sheer kimonos for quickly covering up when I answer the door."

Heather and Erin were cheering me up with a group hug when the doorbell rang again. It was my parents and Claudia. Now we were all here, we simply had to wait for Bruce to arrive and tell me my fate.

To be continued ...