All Comments on 'Bought or Rescued? Pt. 05'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 2 years ago

Superb continuation of Erin's story. I love the way you've dialed up the tension in this chapter.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordalmost 2 years ago

Another excellent example of sexual submission and humiliation. Well done.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 2 years ago

Another marvelous chapter. Erin comes across as a survivor attempting to make the best out of a difficult situation. The author keeps it interesting as Erin experiences different scenarios with each of her masters. I particularly enjoyed her session with the submissive David where to a certain extent they changed roles. Looking forward to the final installment of Erin's story.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Excellent

Very well written with outstanding characters and such an enjoyable and entertaining read. This is what a 5 star looks like. Love it. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES