Boulder Meadow Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman discovers a bucolic location.
2.3k words
4.5
4k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeunning
joeunning
17 Followers

Boulder Meadow Ch. 01

joeunning

I reside in a very beautiful place and have lived here for a very long time. How long, you ask? I'll get to that later. But suffice it to say I've seen a lot of what this world has to offer. Much of what's transpired under my watchful gaze has happened without the participants ever knowing they're not nearly as alone as they believe they are. I live up north, where the winters are cold, dark, and bleak, and the summers are essentially the opposite.

As I said, my home is beautiful. At least to me it is. I haven't travelled much; thus, I cannot compare my home to other locales, but there's a gentle undulating shape to the land highlighted by a small meadow. The meadow is just a wide clearing in an otherwise forested stretch that covers the lower reaches of a small mountain. Rocks are strewn about and have weathered at varying rates over the millennia. The true highlight, my window on the world, is the vista facing west. Here the mountains give way to a deep, wide valley. With mountains in the far distance, the panoramic view is spectacular. Sunsets are often magical.

That's my world, and people know about my location. I am far removed from any road, so one needs to hike several miles to reach me, but the adventurous can and do find me. I'm not a recluse, I enjoy human contact. Those hearty souls who can reach me are mostly youthful (or young-at-heart), and physically fit. I have no prejudice towards anyone who does not meet these criteria, but my location, off-the-beaten-path as the idiom goes, makes access challenging. I have neighbors, near and far, and people find it much easier to visit them instead of me.

But enough of my background, I want to tell you about some of the visitors who've made the trek to my gorgeous meadow with the spectacular view. Over the many years I've resided here, people from all walks of life have found and appreciated my meadow. Hunters, adventurers, natural scientists, and even artists and writers have stopped by as they go about their business. Some have camped upon the meadow while others simply look around and leave. While the hunters or scientists come simply for their prey or their research, others linger longer, even engaging in amorous activities when they think they're alone. As I said my watchful gaze never misses anything that happens in the meadow. I'm perched at a slightly higher elevation than the meadow so I can see anything that goes on beneath me.

Now back to who I am. You might think I'm a voyeur, a pervert who follows and spies on people. I'm not. Perhaps you think I'm just a dirty old man, a hermit who gets off on watching people. I'm not that, either. OK, you think, maybe I'm not really a person, that I'm the omniscient narrator of this story. That's actually a little bit closer to the truth, but it's not quite who I am. I do not identify as male or female, those are classifications that just do not apply to me. I will admit that some of what I'm about to relate to you makes me hard as a rock, especially given the proximity of the participants to my precise location, but nothing on my part is intentional. I can see you're still not sure of what I'm getting at, so I'll come clean. I'm a boulder, a rock that was deposited in this beautiful meadow by some ancient glacier. I'm a good-sized rock, not a mountain or even a hill, but a large boulder, and while I don't have a name, people have named the meadow after me. This is the story of Boulder Meadow as told by me, the resident boulder, in a series of vignettes.

My first story happened long before the modern era. A nomadic tribe of hunter/gatherer people encamped in another valley not far from my meadow. On a warm summer day, a young girl, around twenty summers, old enough to marry a husband, but fearful enough of responsibility to avoid the pressures from parents and others, came to reflect on her life. She was curious about her world. The myriad of wildflower colors and the panoramic view of the valley captured her attention. She collected a couple handfuls of ripe berries and sat down upon my warm surface to eat. Her name was Aiyana.

Being that it was summer, Aiyana's sole garment was a tanned skirt made from soft doeskin, which covered her loins but left her top enticingly bare. Her tanned skin was tight across her abdomen. Her breasts were small with dark, medium-size areole around nipples that were permanently erect. Long dark hair that reached just beyond her shoulders, covered her head, framing a pretty face with active, searching brown eyes.

Her eyes followed the perimeter of the valley, taking in the wonderful view, but also making sure that she was not followed, confirming that she was alone. Aiyana's wish today was for privacy, away from her mother, who constantly reminded her daughter of her being unattached. Aiyana also wanted to be away from her pesky younger brother, who always wanted her to engage in running races or carving spears for fishing. No, today she wanted to be alone.

When she awoke this morning, she felt the familiar yet confusing sensations emanating from her genitals. She long ago discovered the pleasant sensations generated by running her finger or otherwise putting pressure on the cleft that crossed her vulva. Aiyana always wanted more, and suspected there was some yet to be discovered experience she could just not understand. Talking with her friends made Aiyana aware that this was a truly unique body part. It held mysteries Aiyana had not yet discovered, but she had assurances from close female friends that some kind of magical pleasure world waiting for her. All she needed was some privacy to figure it out. Today was going to be that day.

Aiyana sat on a sunny part of my surface slowly eating the berries and drinking from her waterskin. As she ate, her eyes absorbed the meadow before her. She saw many flowers. The purple bergamots, yellow evening-primroses, red cinquefoils, were species she knew, and there were a few other species, less common, of which she was unfamiliar. A light breeze wafted the smell of needles from the nearby white pines, a fragrance she always appreciated. In the trees above, blue jays loudly called one another, song sparrows sang their melodic tunes. Nature was welcoming Aiyana, beckoning her to place herself into its loving care.

Puffy cumulous clouds lazily traversed the sky above her. Knowing what awaited her, Aiyana's breath grew more ragged. Anticipation brought about a lightheaded feeling. Her arousal was intensifying deep within her sex.

Nonchalantly, she undid the ties that held her skirt in place. She stood and it fell to her feet. Aiyana had been naked in nature before. Her culture accepted nudity, so swimming and bathing was often done as a group, no sexual connotations were involved. It was always simple, when she went into the water, she did so nude. But this was different, Aiyana wanted to be naked, she experienced the desire to be nude in this meadow, on this day, for sexual reasons. Today's goal was to unwrap those mysteries.

Her body reacted as a single unit; her brain connected to her vulva, like a completed circuit. Every thought was generated by throbbing sensations inside her vagina. In the language of Aiyana's people, vulgar words like "cunt" or "pussy" did not exist, but as I relate this tale, I'll take the liberty to use present-day language my readers will understand. As Aiyana began to explore the mysteries of her sexuality, her voice became more guttural, as if life itself was peeling away any dignity and modesty she had.

Breathing even more heavily, Aiyana walked naked out into the meadow's tall grass. Long grass blades tickled her legs. Some of the longer blades, and certainly the bergamot flicked across her crotch. Unable to resist, she placed her hands onto her cunt, spreading it open so her labia majora were exposed to the touch of those beautiful purple flowers. She felt an undeniable wetness emanating from within. Aiyana used both index fingers to run alongside her pussy lips. Next, she ran her fingers over her erect clitoris, teasing it more and more. Her clitoris rewarded her brain with feelings of ecstasy. Finally, when she could take no more of the teasing flowers, she lay down in the grass. Her body now mostly hidden as the meadow welcomed her into its bosom.

Keeping one hand on her cunt, the other worked furiously on her clitoris. Aiyana's pussy was now fully engorged. Her breathing became ever more ragged. A finger found its way up inside her cunt. Her wetness made the task easy, and her yearning craved for more. As easily as the first finger went in, a second digit soon followed. Aiyana heard grunting noises and loud moans. For a brief second, she feared someone had entered her sanctuary, but then realized those sounds were coming from her own pretty mouth. She decided she'd compete with the nearby noisy birds. She began to moan louder and louder as her orgasm approached. Aside from her vocals, she distinctly heard squishy sounds coming from her pussy as she fingerfucked herself.

Aiyana's body was on fire now. Even if her own father had stumbled upon her lying there in the throes of self-pleasure, she could not have stopped her actions. Her cunt demanded release, and her fingers were working furiously to oblige it. Closer and closer she approached climax, but somehow her prize eluded her. The ground beneath her, which moments ago had been so welcoming, now became annoying. Grass blades tickled her backside. A small pebble was digging into her butt cheeks. Frustrated, Aiyana sat up.

She stood and turned back towards me. Her unsatisfied body soon reenergized itself from walking through the tall wildflowers as she approached me once again. The light breeze caressed her breasts, and blew her luxurious dark hair around her face, at times temporarily blinding her. Aiyana kept one hand on her clitoris, the other helped her climb up onto my warm surface.

The sun was now high in the sky above her as she lay back down. I hoped there were no pebbles or sand to annoy her, but I really appreciated that she returned her beautiful nude body to me. Aiyana kept masturbating but her eyes were open as she gazed skyward. She ran her hands along her wet slit that was still aroused despite her recent interruption. She looked at the passing clouds.

Sometimes, the human mind can be perplexing. People see something, and some latent memory triggers a random response, a flashback. Watching the drifting clouds, Aiyana experienced a flashback. One particular cloud reminded Aiyana of her friend Liseli. Aiyana wasn't sure how or why, but she suddenly envisioned Liseli, and thought of her friend in a sexual way. Specifically, Aiyana thought of Liseli's bare breasts. Aiyana fantasized that Liseli was now with her, standing just off to the side, mouth agape at the sight of Aiyana masturbating. In Aiyana's vision, Liseli stood there naked, both hands touching her own cunt watching Aiyana do the same. Liseli's tits were much bigger than her own. Liseli was a favorite of all the young men who were trying vainly to win her to their bed. Liseli was more traditionally practical than Aiyana, and had welcomed the men's attentions, but for now, Aiyana needed to steal Liseli's image for herself.

Once again Aiyana ran her fingers to her clitoris and shoved three fingers up into her gaping cunt. Once again, she felt herself climbing pleasure's ladder. Once again Aiyana was on the verge of orgasm. Her grunting sounds returned. Her butt raised off my surface as her cunt tried to draw in her fingers even deeper. Her mind focused on the image of Liseli's big tits, swaying as Liseli masturbated herself directly over Aiyana's face. Faster her fingers pumped, louder her moans grew, wetter the juices from her pussy flowed dripping even onto my own stony face. In one final thrust, Aiyana screamed "Liseli!" and her orgasm swept over her.

Aiyana didn't fully understand what was happening, but her ears heard what sounded like the crashing of waves upon the shore. The fingers inside her experienced the contractions of her pussy, the convulsions of satisfaction. She pushed the finger on her clit down hard, so her little hooded jewel was trapped between the fingers of both hands. Her eyes glazed over as she closed them against the sun's brightness. Aiyana grunted loudly, calling Liseli's name again and again. Sweat covered her small tits and tummy. Her entire body glistened in the hot sun.

Gradually, Aiyana regained her senses. Her eyes could focus again, first on the sky, then on the meadow as her world began to return to its normal rhythm. As the breeze blew across her sweating body, her nipples were harder than ever, and she shivered slightly.

Fearful that she had been watched, and dreadful that Liseli may have her Aiyana's ecstatic beckoning, she felt a sense of calm as she realized she was still alone. The trees may have enjoyed the show, but they were sworn to secrecy. I was a hard as ever, but I was content to know that this beautiful young woman enjoyed her first sexual experience on op of me. Aiyana had one last surprise for me as she licked her come from her hands then grabbed for her discarded skirt, found her water skin, donned them both, and headed home. Overhead, unseen before, an owl followed her departure from its perch in a nearby oak tree.

joeunning
joeunning
17 Followers