Boulder Meadow Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple on the run finds a place to rest.
2.8k words
4.52
1.7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeunning
joeunning
17 Followers

Boulder Meadow Ch. 02

joeunning

Aiyana never married. She grew into a beautiful woman, wise and respected by all in her tribe. In her language. Aiyana became ogimaakwe, a female leader. She often returned to Boulder Meadow, especially as she expanded her spiritual awareness, but sometimes just to masturbate. As she matured and grew in her sexual awareness, she would carve toys from branches or find other objects to attach to her nipples or labia to enhance her experiences. She lived a long life, and I became well-acquainted with her naked butt as she sat on my face. Sometimes, just for fun, I'd make sure a pebble, well rounded, of course, came in contact with her puckered sphincter as she rapidly frigged her cunt. She even learned to insert her wooden companions in ways that brought forth a shower of her woman-cum all over my face.

Those were good days, indeed, but in time Aiyana passed away, and my meadow and I waited to see if another young woman would find our location. In time, people from across the ocean came to my world. Because other rocks like me were strewn across the landscape, the roads these newcomers built never came within seven miles of Boulder Meadow, but my panoramic views always awaited the adventurous.

Fortunately, rocks are not political, but these newcomers brought with them ideas about property and how it was defined. Some of these newcomers, far from my location, included other human beings on that list of personal property. Those closer to me disagreed with that view and offered opportunities for those distant human forms of property to find new lives away from the bondage known as slavery.

One such instance brought two dark skinned people to Boulder Meadow. There was a man, Elijah, and a woman, Bessy, who traveled to Boulder Meadow one day on their way to a placed called Upper Canada, somewhere to the north. From the first time I saw them, I knew Elijah and Bessy were in love. They brought what few possessions they owned, and for a couple of days camped at Boulder Meadow relaxing after a long, harrowing journey away from bondage and into freedom. Neither Elijah nor Bessy spoke very good English, and some writers might try to mimic their language and peculiar pronunciations of common words, but I will treat their visit with dignity and not attempt to imitate their poor English vocabulary. I have high standards for Boulder Meadow's guest policy.

Elijah was a handsome man, probably around 30 years old. Dark and well-muscled, his body reflected the strength gained from years of work in the fields or in shops affiliated with the plantation of his birth. It was summer and the shirt he wore had many holes, and only one or two buttons held it together across his ebony chest. He stood about six feet and wore boots that were needy of a good cobbler.

Bessy was a bit younger than Elijah, but only by a year or two. She was heavier than other women who've come to Boulder Meadow but had large breasts and a large rear end that felt so good when she sat on my face. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Elijah and Bessy arrived with packs on their backs carrying all their worldly possessions, which included a makeshift tent and blankets. Bessy set up camp, then took some flour from her pack and started to make bread while Elijah took an old smooth-bore musket to see if he could hunt some wild game. An hour or so later, Bessy's bread was finished, and she had added carrots and potatoes to a small pot of boiling water, when Elijah returned with two rabbits which he had field-dressed upon killing it.

"Any room for rabbit in that pot?" Elijah asked Bessy as she was stirring the vegetables in the pot.

"You killed it, you prepare it," Bessy replied. She had never been one who enjoyed cutting meat, whether it be wild game or chicken.

"You know I will, darling," came Elijah's response. He'd already begun the final preparations of the meat and quickly added it to the pot. "Mmm, Mm, Rabbit stew."

After dinner, they finally took a little more time to appreciate their surroundings. They made small talk about their journey, and what they'd hope to find in Upper Canada, then proceeded to sit around their little campfire. Bessy began to hum a familiar song and soon Elijah started singing the words. He approached Bessy from behind, putting his arms around her and pulled her close and softly kissed her neck. Bessy offered no resistance then reached up to embrace the arms that embraced her.

"I love you, Mrs. Collins," Elijah whispered into Bessy's ear. Neither one had had a surname while they lived in bondage, but prior to their escape, they had jumped over the broom in the presence of others, becoming spouses. They carefully planned their escape, which I will not recount here, because I'm sure you readers would much rather hear about their night at Boulder Meadow instead of something more fitting for a history book. Suffice it to say that a family named Collins, who were part of the Underground Railroad network, aided the fleeing couple. The Collins' were honored to have the young Black couple take their surname.

"Mr. Collins," Bessy teased, "are you getting frisky?" Bessy stood up, forcing Elijah to stand as well if he hoped to keep his hug. She reached down to his groin and felt his growing manhood. Again, for purposes of this story, I will resort to more graphic terms to describe their lovemaking.

Elijah's cock grew to full length in Bessy's capable hand. She deftly reached for her husband's waist, unbuttoning the fastener that held his pants in place. As his pants dropped to the ground his full nine-inch cock glistened in the firelight.

"I want to feel this cock I that tight pussy of yours, Mrs. Collins," Elijah said as he fumbled with the stays of Bessy's dress. Once it was removed, she stood there in just the ragged shift she wore beneath. "But let's go over to that rock, dew is already starting to form, and I don't want us to catch cold this close to Canada." I was pleased at his decision.

Elijah stooped over to remove his boots, then removed his shirt. He then guided Bessy, still in her shift, towards me. They faced each other at my base, kissing passionately all the while. Bessy slipped out of her shift without breaking their kiss. Immediately, Elijah's hands went to cup Bessy's large, round breasts.

"God, I love these tits of yours," Elijah said to his wife. He bent to take the big dark nipple into his mouth. Bessy cooed her approval.

Elijah effortlessly climbed upon my surface, then offered Bessy a hand. She placed her shift on me so my rough texture would not scratch her body. Before she lay back, she sat naked on her shift while Elijah remained standing before her. Bessy reached and expertly took her husband's big cock into her willing mouth. She licked up and down the erect shaft keeping her hand firmly wrapped around its girth. She pumped it while she sucked on the bulbous head making both moaning and slurping sounds with her mouth. Her tongue teased his opening while her other hand caressed the big balls hanging within his scrotum.

Elijah sighed and moaned from the pleasure Bessy provided. He placed his hands on her head and guided it up and down his mighty prick. His actions weren't necessary, Bessy knew how to suck cock. As she sucked her big bottom rubbed my face through the thin, ragged shift and her big tits swayed a little, and occasionally bumped into Elijah's lower legs.

"Oh, God darling, you suck my cock so well," Elijah faintly moaned as Bessy continued her ministrations. He realized that if this continued, he'd explode in her mouth, and while that would not bother either one of them, his goal was to plant a seed in her womb.

"Hold on," he said as he broke the contact. Looking at my rocky surface, he knew they'd need a little more comfort than what his wife's shift could offer. He quickly jumped off me and ran to their tent. He brought back their blankets so I wouldn't tear their knees apart during the main event. He arranged them so Bessy could lie back, and he could enter her in the classic missionary position.

"Here, woman, lie back so I can give you the fucking you deserve!" he said.

Bessy eagerly complied. Though he was big, she learned to take as much of him inside her as she could. Once she was on her back, Elijah made sure his knees were on blankets then proceeded to work his cock head up against Bessy's exposed labia major. Once he was lubricated with his wife's juices, Elijah guided the head into her opening. He worked it past her labia minora and into the folds of her primed vagina.

"Oh, Elijah, fuck this wet pussy, PLEASE, FUCK ME HARD!" Bessy had transformed from an everyday wife into a sex-focused demanding harlot. As Elijah pumped, Bessy's ass bounced on my face through her shift and a couple of blankets. Her big belly rippled with each thrust and her large breasts jiggled at the sides of her rib cage.

"Umph, umph," grunted Elijah as he was poised above his wife's face. He lowered himself to kiss her mouth and felt her tits and belly responding beneath him.

Bessy kissed him back, moaning as she did. Sweat broke out over her body, first beneath her tits, then along her belly, especially where their bodies came in contact.

Again, Elijah felt the stirrings of orgasm in his testicles, but not wanting the pleasure to end so soon, he withdrew his cock from Bessy's cunt. A small look of disappointment crossed her face, but only for a moment.

"Roll over, Bessy," Elijah said as he held his massive dick in his hand." I want to see that puckered asshole of yours stare me in the face."

Bessy knew the drill. She positioned blanked under her knees and pointed her big ass skyward. Elijah again made sure his knees were on blankets and returned his cock into his wife's waiting cunt. Now he could grab her thick hips and drive it home for all he was worth. The first stroke or two were slow as he allowed Bessy to properly position herself for his onslaught. By his third stroke he was achieving his desired pace. Sweat formed on his body, from his head to his knees.

"God this pussy is tight!" he exclaimed after his tenth stroke. Bessy simply moaned in pleasure. She worked her hand down to her pussy and felt her clit fully out of its hood and begging to be fondled. Sweat lubricated her sex but Bessy was beyond caring. She felt her own orgasm approaching and wanted to have a finger on her clit when it hit. And hit it did. Bessy felt her climax build and she let out a yell that soon had nearby coyotes howling in response.

Overhead, stars filled the moonless night. They shone down on the Black couple fucking as though their life depended on it. My surface was a romantic blue that seemed to encourage the lovers to continue.

"Oh, goddamn! Bessy, this is perfect," Eijah said with exerted breath. "Come on, I want you on top of me."

Bessy had recovered from her orgasm, but knew she was good for at least one more. This time she eagerly awaited Elijah to withdraw his dick from her well-fucked pussy then arranged the blankets yet again so her husband could lay down. He did and his nine-inch cock looked like a tree branch beckoning her to climb atop it. Bessy used one hand to brace herself and the other to open her pussy yet again for Elijah. By now, her cunt was so wet that her husbands cock slid in all the way with no effort at all. Bessy groaned again as she achieved her desired position. Once she felt the big head reach her cervix, she moaned as another, though smaller orgasm overtook her.

Unheedful of his wife's pleasure release, Elijah reached up and grabbed a big tit with each hand. He kneaded them like a baker working giant mounds of bread dough. Bessy gave herself over completely to Elijah's rough caresses. She knew that the rougher he was, the sooner she'd come again. After ten minutes of her riding that big cock and Elijah's squeezing her breasts, her next orgasm hit. This time she slammed herself down hard then pulled up nearly releasing Elijah's cock, then back down one last time. Her orgasm seemed to last forever. She screamed and again nearby coyotes joined the chorus. Then another loud growl joined the orgasm chorus. Elijah finally could take no more. The sight of Bessy's tits in his hands, her flabby belly bouncing off his own toned stomach, and her big ass hitting his upper thighs with each motion sent him over the edge. His growl caused the coyotes to stop yipping and run for cover. Elijah felt his sperm explode out of his cockhead and into Bessy's pussy.

"Oh, FUCK, Bessy, fuck me with that tight pussy."

"Elijah," she replied, "oh I love you; I love you; I LOVE YOU!" With her final words she leaned forward, collapsing her weight onto her husband's spent body.

Sweat openly flowed from between their bodies. Elijah wrapped his arms around Bessy's big body. He kissed whatever part of her head was next to his, he was too exhausted to do anything else. His hands wandered over her naked back sliding down to her butt cheeks then all the way up to her head.

She finally extracted herself from her husband's cock, which had withered to its normal flaccid state. As she withdrew, Elijah's semen flowed from her cunt, covering Elijah, their blankets, and even onto me. Though tempted to just fall asleep where he was, Elijah knew a rock made for a poor bed. With no little effort he sat up, gathered their blankets, and the two walked naked to their tent.

The next morning, Elijah again went off to find more wild game for one final meal prior to resuming their journey. Bessy felt the warm sunshine on her nude body and decided to forego getting dressed. She walked about their campsite, went off to the bushes to relieve her full bladder, then reflected on last night's activities. The thought of her Elijah, and how she loved that big cock of his, brought back familiar stirrings in her pussy.

The dew was gone from the grass, so she lay down and began to caress her breasts. She gently rolled her nipples between her thumb and forefinger, and after a couple of minutes of this, her pussy was begging for release. She spread her cunt open and ran her fingers along the outer lips of her pussy. Bessy whimpered as her fingers worked their magic. She thought briefly of Elijah. For as good as he was in using his cock to please her, he was quite clumsy when it came to jilling her off. Bessy knew what her pussy needed right now, not a big cock, but rather her own knowing touch. She worked her finger deeper into her slit. First one, then two. Two generally was all she needed to achieve her climax and today was no exception. Within a few minutes she was moaning as her fingers brought on the desired orgasm. To prevent herself from feeling guilty about excluding Elijah in this activity, she softly said his name as she came.

When she finished, she decided it was probably best if she now got dressed and went about her day. She went over to where her shift lie on my warm surface. She looked at it and decided that last night's fucking essentially destroyed the garment. Small holes had become big holes from all the jostling around it went through as they had changed positions during their lovemaking. Bessy balled it up and placed it in her bag. No sense in leaving it behind just in case some bounty hunter was on their trail. Bessy then put on her dress and tried her best to arrange it to hide the fact that she wore nothing underneath it. Dressed, she now broke camp and awaited Elijah's return.

He soon returned with two trout he caught in a nearby stream, which they cooked prior to leaving their campsite. Combined with leftover bread from last night's meal, the couple would have nourishment for the day's journey. As they left, an unseen owl in a nearby oak tree watched them go.

joeunning
joeunning
17 Followers