Boulder Meadow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The farm, the town, oh, and Boulder Meadow," Marie was explaining to Annie all they would do once they arrived at Marie's hometown.

"Boulder Meadow?" Annie asked.

"It's a special place, far away from anything and anyone." Marie replied. "It's this big rock and a meadow with all sorts of flowers and trees. And there's a valley it all overlooks. You'll simply love it. There's even a legend."

Annie heard barely half of what Marie was saying. Her mind was spinning trying to sort through all the recent events. But the thought of such a pleasant place only added to her excitement. She also realized that for the first time in her life, she'd be away from other people. This Boulder Meadow sounded like Eden, where God's first people enjoyed life free from worry and want. A place where she could be whatever she wanted to be. She then caught herself. She had no idea what she wanted to be. Here she was, a nineteen-year-old young woman who had never been outside of New York City on her way to some unknown rural destination. What was life like with no one around? What was crossing the street like when you didn't have to dodge trolleys and horses pulling wagons? What did fresh air smell like? She thought of the stench of New York; the garbage, the sewage, sweaty human bodies in close confines. What would not having these things around smell like?

Marie was absolutely giddy with excitement. She knew what to expect. She knew of life outside of New York. New York was fine, but it wasn't her hometown. As the train rolled through the countryside, she felt peace. She also felt an urge emanating from her groin. Could it be that she'd finally be able to sneak off at night and give herself pleasure? A warmth settled upon her as she gazed at Annie looking out the window.

Annie was transfixed. She'd never seen a forest before, never had seen a farm field. The train passed small towns that were gone before Annie could even focus on any particular building. Whatever it was that she was getting into, she was comforted knowing that her best friend in the entire world would be there with her.

At long last the train reached the girls' destination. Marie had wired ahead and was met by her father, mother, and two young siblings. After hugs and introductions, Marie and Annie climbed into the back of her father's wagon for the ride to the farm. Once there she saw her older brother, Thomas, Tom as he was known, who was working the farm more and more now that their father was growing old. Someday the farm would become Tom's.

After a welcome-home meal, and an evening telling tales about New York, it was time for bed. Annie joined Marie in Marie's old bedroom. The September heat reminded both girls of the heat they endured in New York. While they had a bit more freedom, they still needed to be quiet for the walls were thin and voices traveled easily. Tom's room was on the other side of the house, so at least they would not run into him should they need to get up in the middle of the night.

Annie and Marie changed into nightclothes, and Marie saw Annie naked, if just for a moment, for the first time. Though weary from travel, they were both too wound up to sleep.

"Whatever shall we do tomorrow?" Marie asked.

"I want to see Boulder Meadow," came Annie's reply.

"But the town, or the farm," Marie began. "Why do you want to see some old rock?"

"Because you made it sound like paradise," Annie giggled.

"Well, the weather should be nice, and it is autumn, the trees shall be turning color," Marie reasoned. "OK, Boulder Meadow it is."

"Then it's settled. We go there right after breakfast," Annie declared.

The two hugged beneath the covers and tried to go to sleep.

"Annie?" Marie eventually whispered. "Are you awake?"

"Yes, I cannot seem to fall asleep," came Annie's reply.

"Do you mind if . . ." Marie's voice trailed off.

"Mind what?"

"Never mind."

"No, you can't do that to me," Annie giggled.

"Do what?"

"You know, start a sentence then not finish it."

"I changed my mind; I have nothing to ask."

"Oh yes you do," Annie insisted.

"No really, I don't."

"Whatever."

Marie decided to try again. "Annie?"

"Good lord, what is it?"

Marie started to snicker. "It's so fucking hot."

"Why do you keep saying that awful word?" Annie was trying to suppress a giggle. She did think that word was awful. Everyday, on their walk to their factory, Annie would hear teamsters, and their male coworkers, and a dozen other men say it in various forms, none of which were either grammatically correct or physically possible. She never heard a female say it. In fact, she didn't even really know what it meant. She just knew it was something bad and she wanted no part of it.

"Because I want to, and there's no tattletale girl here to report me."

"Suppose I tell your mother. I'll say, 'Marie complains that it's so fu-u-u-ing,'" Annie couldn't bring herself to actually repeat what her friend had said, "'hot'." With that her giggle broke loose.

Fearful that her parents would hear, Marie whispered even lower. "Well, it is hot, you ninny. And I want to know if you'd object to me taking off this nightshirt?" There it was. Marie finally spoke without thinking of the consequences. But as soon as she said it, she regretted it. She'd just asked her best friend if she could be naked in bed with her. Embarrassed like never before, she turned away and began to cry.

Annie sensed Marie's discomfort. Marie's quivering body told Annie she was sobbing. Annie did what she'd never have done in New York. She got out of bed (which made Marie sob even louder, thinking that her friend was leaving), reached down to the hem of her own nightshirt and pulled it up over her head. Stark naked, Annie climbed back into bed. Marie was utterly flabbergasted, like she had just seen a steamship chugging down the dirt road passing the farm with President Roosevelt on deck, waving and blowing kisses to everyone. To Marie's further surprise, Annie reached over and kissed her friend squarely on the lips.

"Do whatever you want," Annie said as she turned over and feigned sleep. Suddenly ashamed of her own boldness.

Marie said nothing, but wriggled out of her nightshirt as well, then reached and hugged Annie from behind. Annie felt Marie's pubic hair tickle her bare bottom and Marie's puffy nipples press into her bare back.

Before she could think about it, Annie rolled back to face Marie, who still had the remnants of tears in her eyes. Annie smiled. "Marie?" she asked.

"What," came the tentative response.

"I love you."

"I love you, too," Marie whispered, barely audible for fear of discovery.

"Good, now let's go to sleep. We're going to Boulder Meadow tomorrow."

With that the two nude girls fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Marie and Annie came down only to find that brother Tom, and her father, Matthew, had already gone out to work on the farm. And why not, for it was already 7:15AM. Marie's younger siblings had also gone off to school, leaving Marie's mother, Annette, to chat with the two secret lovers.

"What will you do today?" Annette asked.

"We're going to Boulder Meadow," came Marie's reply.

"Such a pretty place," Annette returned. "But you'd better pack a lunch, it's a long way with nowhere to get food.

"Yes, mother. We've already got that planned."

"Well, I have spinning to do, and there's a hundred other things as well. You two have fun. But remember, you'll need to think of your future," Annette added to Marie's dismay.

Now Marie remembered why she left the farm in the first place. Mothers have a way of dampening the fun of being young. But neither girl took Annette's chiding too seriously. They packed enough food for the day and set off on their adventure. There would be plenty of time to discuss last night.

The trek was long, but not difficult. On the way Marie and Annie spoke, mostly of last night.

"Do you mean it?" Annie at last asked.

"Mean what?" Marie answered coyly.

"You love me?"

"Yes, I do," said Marie.

"Marie?" Annie asked again.

"What now?" Marie faked being perturbed.

"What does that word mean?"

"What word?" Marie asked back, again being coy.

"Fu-u-u . . ., you know."

"No, I don't know. Whatever word are you talking about?"

"You're incorrigible."

Marie decided to respond to her friend's question after Annie seemingly had let the conversation die on the vine. "Oh, you want to know what 'fuck' means? It's a descriptive word for procreation. When adults marry, they fuck and out comes a baby. At least that's the traditional definition. But in reality, anyone can fuck anybody else."

Annie wished she had never brought it up. She really had not heard that word before leaving her home. Her father was poor, but he had a good heart, and did not use profanity when he spoke. Marie was taking full delight in watching Annie struggle. As a rule, Marie did not use foul language. But seeing how Annie struggled to say one such word proved to be endlessly entertaining. Marie also thought that she may have found a way to put her seduction plan into action. She looked at Annie, walking along the path. Both young women wore the casual clothing of their day. Dark skirts that hung almost to the ground with white frilly blouses. Each wore petticoats under their dresses with a chemise under the petticoats. Being that they were off on their own in the wilderness, neither had worn a bodice.

"Annie?" Marie asked at last. "Do you care to make a wager?"

Annie wasn't sure she heard her friend right. "What?"

"Do you want to make a wager?" Marie repeated.

Annie knew that respectable ladies did not make wagers, but once again, her friend found a way to amaze her. "What kind of wager?"

"I'll wager you that I can make you say 'fuck' before our trip to Boulder Meadow is finished."

Again, Annie was stupefied at Marie's language.

"No, I'll never say that horrible word. Not aloud, not in my thoughts." Annie was clearly taking the moral highroad now.

"Yes, you will," Marie persisted.

"No. Never," Annie repeated. "But what is your wager? What will I win when I prove today that I will not say that word?"

"A kiss," Marie declared.

"Oh, you are a scandalous young lady," Annie said, almost as soon as Marie had made the offer.

"Yes, a kiss, but not just any kiss," came Marie's equally rapid response.

"Now what do you mean? We kissed just last night."

"Yes, but that was different."

"However so? A kiss is a kiss."

"That's not how I see it."

"Good heavens, now what are you getting at? A kiss can only happen one way," Annie was beginning to become truly annoyed.

Marie was in her devilish glory. She was really getting under Annie's skin and was playing it for all she could. "Silly girl," Marie said, "there are so many ways to kiss, and so many places to kiss."

"Oh, for the love of . . ." Annie's exasperated voice trailed off. She brought the back of her hand to her mouth. "Yes, you can kiss here." To emphasize her point Annie kissed the back of her own hand. "There," she said, "you're right, there are other places to kiss. Now can we get along to Boulder Meadow?"

Marie smiled that same smile that melted Annie's heart. She walked a little faster and got ahead of Annie so that Annie could not see the smirk on Marie's face. Their banter mostly died with that exchange. As they passed a gnarled old oak tree, Marie turned toward Annie with a serious look on her face.

"We turn here, up this path," she instructed Annie to follow. "Be careful, this path is narrow. I tell you, hardly anyone ever goes to Boulder Meadow."

Ascending the path Annie began to understand why. The path was not treacherous, but she needed to be mindful of every step, she did not want to slip and twist an ankle. Most people would have missed the turnoff altogether. Even those who found it, might likely turn back before too long, thinking that whatever was up there, was not worth the hassle. But that person would be wrong, because in about fifteen minutes, there it was, Boulder Meadow, my home.

Annie stood transfixed. This was clearly the most beautiful place she had ever seen. She took in all the views I had to offer. I was just as Marie had described. I was big, not mountain big, not even hill big, but big just the same. My meadow was adorned with the asters of autumn. The pines remained green, but the maples were turning vibrant red, and the birches were vivid yellow. The oaks were unimpressive, but their ochre leaves still added to the overall palette on display. Annie then saw the valley below. Everyway she turned, nature was in its fiery autumn dress. She looked over and saw Marie watching her reaction. They both smiled at one another, the frustration from their earlier conversation sliding into the distant past.

"Well?" Marie asked. "What do you think?"

"Marie, it's beautiful. It's like nothing I ever knew existed on this entire earth." Annie's amazement continued.

(I sensed something was unfolding, I awaited their next moves, rock hard as always.)

"We can explore in a bit, but I'm hungry, so let's eat first," came Marie's suggestion.

"Yes, we'll eat, and then, we'll explore. This place so, so beautiful," Annie repeated.

They set their food out across my face. Not eating everything, but enough to satisfy their mutual hunger.

Her stomach satisfied; Marie returned to her former mischievous self.

"Annie?" Marie asked. "Do you want to really explore Boulder Meadow?"

"Yes, you know I do, so let's get started."

"You'll need to prepare yourself, there's the legend to consider."

"Marie, do you ever stop? What legend, you've never said anything about a legend."

"Actually, I did, but as usual you only heard what you wanted to hear. I'm talking about the legend of the Indian girl.

"What Indian girl?" Annie thought this might be interesting, she always had had a fascination with mysteries.

"Long ago," Marie began, not allowing Annie to ask the question that was forming in her mind, "there was a young Indian girl, probably about the same age as we are now. Legend had it that she came here and explored the entire meadow." She saw Annie about to shrug, but again spoke before Annie could ask. "Yes, she explored the entire meadow . . . naked, then engaged in some rather personal activities."

"What? You're making that up. How would anyone know about somebody exploring this meadow naked, so long ago, especially if there was no one around to see her? And what do you mean by 'personal activities'?" Annie thought she had Marie dead to right. She even added, "so, miss smarty pants, how do you know she was naked?"

"You see," Marie began, "she wasn't alone. An owl saw her."

"An owl," Annie began, but Marie interrupted.

"Yes, an owl, but not just any owl. This was an all-knowing owl, and he told others, and they told others, and so on, and the legend was born. Now take your clothes off."

"Marie!" Annie began as she saw Marie unbuttoning her blouse, "you can't walk around here . . . naked."

But Marie was not stopping. Next off was her skirt, followed by the layers of undergarments. She didn't stop until she stood there as naked as the day she was born, and in broad daylight no less.

"What are you waiting for? Join me." Marie said as she spun around. Seeing that Annie was still hesitating, Marie approached her and kissed her full on the lips. "Remember last night? I'm quite sure you were the first one naked."

Annie had no more defense. The sun, the beauty of the place, the assurance that they were alone, her feelings for Marie, all flooded over her. She reached for her top button and less than a minute later she stood nude next to Marie.

"Why my dear Annie, has anyone ever told you that you have gorgeous tits?"

With that Marie started to run, imploring Annie to chase after her. Annie obliged her scandalous friend. As they ran, the long grass tickled their legs and inner thighs. They both broke out in a sweat as they ran. Their small breasts glistened in the sunlight, erect nipples enjoying the light autumn breeze. Catching their breath, they hugged and kissed full on each other's mouth.

"Marie," Annie started, "I meant what I said last night. I love you."

"I love you, too," came the welcomed reply.

They moved together into a full-body embrace. Sweaty breasts pressed against each other, arms circling around the other's back, stomachs and upper thighs both touching.

"Oh Annie," Marie said. "Make love to me."

Annie wasn't quite sure what Marie meant, but she continued the kiss in earnest.

Sensing Annie's confusion Marie reached down to Annie's public hair.

With her hand in Annie's pubic hair, Marie somehow turned on a switch inside Annie's brain. Suddenly, Annie knew just what to do.

"Marie don't stop. I want you close to me."

With that, Marie guided Annie to my rocky surface.

"Lay back, I want to show you something you won't believe," Marie said. With that she pushed Annie gently onto her back. But instead of continuing their kiss, Marie had other ideas. She positioned herself before Annie's prone body and nudged her friend's legs apart. Annie knew her most private parts were on full display. She also saw that devilish look in Marie's eyes.

Slowly, Marie moved her face towards Annie's sex. Marie's tongue was out, and she wetted it with saliva. When Marie ran her tongue up Annie's exposed slit, Annie let out a moan that carried across the meadow. This only encouraged Marie to continue her onslaught. She licked the labia, she then flicked Annie's clitoris. Annie's musky scent was divine, and Marie's tongue worked to extract the ambrosia that flowed from Annie's body. For her part, Annie was awestruck. Every nerve in her body seemed connected to her vagina. Annie felt her nipples harden, her arms moving wildly from her head to her breasts, fingers running over her nipples. She moaned aloud again. Marie continued her ministrations until she felt Annie'sw body tense up. Marie then stopped.

"NO!" Annie begged, "don't stop, please, please continue."

"Not until you taste me," came Marie's reply.

"Oh, yes, please, I'll do whatever you want," Annie said as if on fire. "Let me kiss you."

"Kiss my what?" Marie teased.

"Oh, please. Your pussy, Marie, I want to kiss your pussy."

A look of satisfaction crossed Marie's face. She was about the check off seduction from her to do list.

"Yes, I want you to lick my pussy. To make my cunt come all over your pretty face." Marie was clearly in charge. "Annie, I want you to tonguefuck my wet cunt."

"Oh, yes, anything you say, darling. Anything you say."

With that, Annie went down on her best friend. She was relentless. She lapped, licked, flicked, and probed every part of Marie's exposed pussy. Annie tried to imitate what Marie had just done to her, thinking that if it felt good on her, it would feel good to Marie. She only hoped her own juices had satisfied Marie, like Marie's juices were now satisfying her. Annie inhaled deeply, drawing in Marie's scent. She knew now what had attracted her to this beautiful woman. This scent was the manifestation of all those nights in Marie's room, of all the arm-holding in the park. This was the scent of love. Annie acted as if she were possessed by some sexual spirit. Her tongue did not stop until Marie screamed in orgasm.

Sensing her friend's sated state, Annie looked Marie in the eye.

"OK, lover, now it's my turn."

"Whatever do you want?" To Annie's continuing dismay, Marie once again turned into the tease she had been before.

Annie was so turned on, unabashed lust took control of her mouth, disengaging her brain in the process. Marie's tongue was all Annie wanted. "You know what I want," Annie pleaded. "I want you to tonguefuck my pussy even better than I just tonguefucked you." Annie's voice was raspy with desire.