Boulder Meadow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie grunted huskily as Marie licked her once again. Annie's nectar was even more succulent than before. Marie not only seduced her best friend, but she also won their little wager. And she knew that she loved Annie, loved her like she never thought was humanly possible. She knew there'd be confusing days ahead, but right now all she wanted to do was to bring Annie to orgasm. She doubted Annie had ever climaxed before so there was nothing to compare with, but in her mind she was determined to make Annie feel like nothing ever made her feel before. Annie's pussy was covered in wetness, her lips fully extended outside of her slit. Marie rubbed her entire hand across Annie's pussy. Annie bucked but Marie remained in position. Annie screamed at the top of her lungs. Her legs spread so wide Marie thought she might never regain her normal stance again.

This time, Marie did not stop until Annie came. And when Annie came, she came hard.

"Oh, God," she exclaimed, "don't you ever stop fucking my beautiful pussy." Annie was close and Marie kept on with all her might. "I want you. I WANT YOU. MAKE ME FUCKING COME!"

Encouraged by Annie's potty mouth, Marie continued. Her tongue couldn't move any faster. Her hands reached up for Annie's small tits. She pinched the nipples hard enough to hurt. Marie didn't let up. She sucked Annie's lips into her mouth. She then licked the exposed clit. Releasing Annie's tits, Marie rammed one, then two fingers into Annie's needing cunt. Annie's body bounced across my face. She screamed at the top of her voice. Her hands forced Marie's face onto her cunt. Finally, her first ever orgasm overcame her.

"Gggaaaawwwwdddd!!!" Annie cried for anyone and everyone to hear. Her pussy released a stream of girl cum that hit Marie full on in the face. Squirt after squirt shot from her overamped cunt. Marie was simply amazed by the intensity of Annie's climax. She never knew a woman could come so hard. She was making mental notes, both for the next time, and for herself. She set a goal to come this hard at some point in her life.

Annie finally came to rest, sweating profusely, and breathing heavier than she ever breathed before. Annie's face was flush, as was her upper chest and shoulders. After five minutes or so, she finally regained a sense of normalcy. She kissed Marie hard on the mouth then did her best to wipe her face clean. Marie smiled, gazed at Annie's sweating breasts as they rose and fell as she inhaled and exhaled, then started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Annie inquired.

"I win," came Marie's reply.

"You win? I'd say I won."

"No, you didn't," Marie said laughing heartily.

"What's so funny?" Annie asked again.

"I want you to tonguefuck my pussy . . . better than I just tonguefucked you," Marie was quoting Annie verbatim.

Annie's face turned beet red. She then realized she lost their bet. Her lust had so consumed her, she completely forgot about their earlier conversation.

"So, what do I owe you?" Annie asked.

Realizing she had never fully thought through her wager idea, and a little surprised that Annie was now wanting to play along, Marie simply said the first thing that came to her mind.

"Let me think on that for a moment. OK, for starters, you won't be needing these undergarments anymore, and don't even think of wearing a nightshirt for the rest of our time here. In fact, wherever we end up living, you won't ever need any clothes around the house ever again. Oh, and teach me to come like you just came."

Annie kissed Marie passionately. "Deal," she said, smiling from ear to ear. "But tell me, where did you ever learn such devilish talents?"

Marie grabbed a lock of her hair and twisted it around a couple of fingers. "Remember Grace and Lillie from the second floor?"

"Yes, I recall them both leaving shortly after I moved in."

"Well one night after bed check they snuck up into my room and proceeded to put on a full demonstration, eventually inviting me to join them."

Once again, Annie was awestruck. "You mean, you . . . and them . . ., you, you," Annie was at a total loss for words.

"Yes, ma'am, we fucked most of the night, and it wouldn't surprise me if half the floor heard us." Annie looked like she was expecting the earth to open up and swallow them. Marie decided for once to come clean and tell her what really happened. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. It's true, Grace and Lillie did sneak into my room, but we just engaged in girl talk. Somehow one of them had found a book in a trash pile, a book by an anonymous author who wrote the most enticingly scandalous stories you could ever read. Right after you moved in, Mrs. Rasmussen found the book and they both were evicted. It wouldn't surprise me if they do what we just did, wherever they ended up."

"Marie, whatever shall I do with you?"

"Like I just said, teach me to come like you came a few minutes ago, and then love me forever."

"Oh, Marie, I will, I will!"

"What shall we do tomorrow?" Marie asked as they gathered up their clothing.

"Oh, I don't care, just so long as I can fuck that beautiful little pussy of yours!" came Annie's reply, again smiling broadly at her own newfound wantonness.

"It seems, Annie Featherstone, that I've created a sex demon. And I love you."

"And I love you, Marie Heywood. Oh, and by the way, have you ever had a finger up your ass?"

"Why Annie. . .," Marie began, then let it drop. She and Annie both stood and embraced.

With that, Annie and Marie kissed again, long and hard, and put on just enough clothes to be presentable when they returned home. Up in an old oak tree, an owl watched the two young lesbian lovers leave Boulder Meadow. (And I'm just as hard as ever, with more tales to tell, if anyone's interested.)