Bouncing Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen slowly pushed down my shaft. At halfway I expected her to pull back, but soon she had me all in her mouth. She held me there before pulling off, coughing just slightly. The slurping of her own spit on my cock nearly got me, and she giggled as she felt me twitch. "Again?" she asked. I nodded, groaning. This time she didn't go slowly. Just completely took me in her mouth. She bobbed a few times, and felt me closing in on the finish. She pulled off. "You good on tests? Up to date?" I nodded. Jennifer and I had been rigorous with them. Neither of us wanted to do the other any problems.

"Me too. I'm going to swallow your cum," she said. She pushed forward again, and I groaned. I could almost feel Carmen smiling as she began an aggressive bob and push on my throbbing cock. I barely saw straight as she moved, moaning and humming as she sent vibrations throughout my cock. I felt my balls tighten, and Carmen's hands were immediately there, stroking my balls as I filled her mouth. It felt like ropes. Carmen moaned as I shot, pulling off and letting me see her suck the cum out of my sensitive head. She locked eyes with me, and nodded gently, as if asking me for everything. My cock tried to give it all to her. When she pulled off, I was already almost soft. She swallowed, and took a deep breath.

"You want another?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I would, but I think you got me pretty taken care of," I told her. As Carmen stood, she cupped her breasts.

"I bet I can think of some ways to recharge your batteries," she laughed. "But I wouldn't mind a cup of coffee." She reached over and grabbed her bra from my bulletin board. "Yeah, walking to the bathroom with this shirt revealed how little support a flimsy shirt offers," she pointed out. I nodded and leaned in. She grinned and let me kiss her.

"I can still taste your cum. Can you?" she asked, her voice breathy. I nodded. "You've done that before. Kissed the girl after swallowing your load?"

"Yeah," I told her.

"It's nice," she said softly. "It's fun." She pulled away and began pushing her big tits into her bra. "Is it hotter knowing what size they are?" she asked, and I grinned.

"Guess I was staring?" Carmen nodded.

"Oh yeah. It's hot, don't worry, but man, remind me not to let you drive if I have any cleavage on display. I want to survive college." We both laughed. As we walked out the door, Carmen pulled some fabric out of her purse and hung it on the door inside the room. I glanced back. My eyes widened as a pair of panties dangled there.

"They really were to wet to wear," she said, and pulled the door closed. "And I bet we'll both think it's hot knowing that I'm not wearing them."

Carmen circled her hand into mine and shook her chest once for me. "All set," she said brightly. We wandered off to find some coffee.

12