All Comments on 'Bouncing Back Ch. 04'

by LurksForFun

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your stories. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best series around here, I hope you keep writing more of it!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I was wondering when you would get around to Carmen kissing Amy. That is freaking awesome. 👌

My second wife is bisexual. Her BFF isn't, but she'll eat pussy for somebody that she really cares about. So my second wife (now my ex) set up for the three of us to be together once. Best freaking night of my life. My wife had me get into the missionary position with her Best friend, then she grabbed my dick. Next she whispered in my ear, "This is just to show you how much I truly love both of you." Then she inserted me into her best friend's cunt with her own hands. It doesn't get any hotter than that. Fucking blew my mind.

So yeah, if you're working up to Carmen sharing Mark with both Amy and Heather for a foursome and Carmen eats both of the other girls pussies, I'll enjoy the hell out of that one. 😉 5/5

LurksForFunLurksForFunabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I've started working on the next chapter. Sorry about the delay — life got in the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLurksForFun@LurksForFun
Thinking about writing, but have been a huge fan of this site for a long, long, long time. I have several stories on chyoa.com, but haven't updated them in a while due to life. A fan of big natural breasts as well as some mind control/manipulation. Cuckquean stories/fantasie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES