Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering her last fade out, she thought that maybe she shouldn't drop things down, or Denise would definitely catch her. 'It felt so good, though,' she thought to herself. 'Maybe just a bit.' She hurriedly put on everything but the hood and lay on her bed. The controller popped up it's usual interface, and she went to the Advanced tab and clicked each of the three down to 75%. She set up Bet for Orgasm, and the timer for 10 minutes. She put on the hood, reached behind herself and felt the cuffs on her wrists click to the ones on her ankles.

She luxuriated in the helpless feeling of being bound as the nipple clamps started vibrating and the dildo came to life. Even after all the playing yesterday, she was so worked up by being bound again that it didn't take long at all for the machine to bring her over the edge. Her mind melted in bliss as wave after wave of euphoria washed up from her crotch to her brain. She clenched in the bonds, shaking in pleasure.

"Bet lost," the controller intoned. The lights started up, catching her eyes. The tingling on her scalp and faint whispers made her tremble in anticipation. The spikes suddenly entered her mind, three of them, pure ecstasy flooding through her. Each moved around, drawing their webs of bliss, surrounding sections of her brain. She moaned into the gag, giving voice to the pleasure coursing through her being. She drifted on, unable to track time, until the spikes stopped their writing and she floated on in euphoria. She wasn't aware of the cuffs releasing and her arms and legs dropping back to the bed.

As she slowly came to, she glanced at the clock. Only an hour had passed. She could tell she wasn't thinking clearly, with cobwebs scattered in her mind. But Denise shouldn't be home for a little while longer, and it felt so good. The sliders were at 82%. 'One more time won't hurt, right?' She decided to change it up a little and try out a different bet. She figured she understood what Struggle meant, but had no clue what Resist would be. She touched it and another button showed up. It said Commands. She wondered a bit about that, but decided to ignore it, setting the timer to 10 minutes. She slid all three of the sliders down to 50% and hit Start.

This time, the lights started dancing right away, and ghostly voices whispered in her ears. She felt pressure in her mind, trying to enter and do something. She wasn't really sure what. With a little effort, she found she could stop whatever force was squeezing her intellect. Each moment that passed though, the pressure built, and she found herself having to exert more will to prevent the intrusion. Sweat built on her brow, clammy under the hood. The force continued increasing, and she panted around the gag as best she could while her will was quickly being overwhelmed. She kept it up, imagining a wall protecting her mind, but even in her imagination it was crumbling. It finally collapsed, and she felt something wonderful wash into her mind, sweeping away thoughts and leaving behind only blankness. Whispered words drifted in and made a home in the emptiness. "Bet lost." The spikes entered her mind again, and she drifted in ecstasy as parts of herself were locked away behind mental cables strong as steel. The whispers didn't stop, continuing to fill the void.

Eventually, the cuffs let her limbs drop. A while after that, she started to come to. The first thing that came over her was a desperate need to play again. She ripped off the gag and hood and looked at the controller. It didn't really make sense, but some part of her knew the sliders would feel good if she moved them. They went in only the one direction, and she slid them as far as they would go. Her mind couldn't really comprehend the word, but a part of her instinctively understood the Start button. Hitting it and donning the hood and gag, she felt the cycle start again. The pressure on her mind was immediate, and with her weakened will, she knew it wouldn't be long and she'd feel the bliss again.

She faintly heard through the hood and the past the whispers a sound like a door closing. A little panic set in as she barely made out a voice calling out, "Hope, I'm back!" The fear of being discovered made her struggle desperately against the bonds and throw all of her remaining will behind stopping the intrusion in her mind. Drained as she was, she was unable to fight for long, and as she heard her roommate calling out, Hope tried to remember if she'd shut her door. Then the pressure won out, and she felt the wonderful wash again, wiping her mind of all thought. "Bet lost."

She was unable to comprehend what Denise was saying when she called out, "What was that?" Her mind felt words writing in it. "OMG! What the fuck, Hope!" The spikes entered Hope's mind, and she knew only bliss.

12