Bound

Story Info
A hike goes awry when a needy forest spirit interferes.
4.1k words
4.5
10.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not lost.

The tree's are thick in this part of the forest, old. The foliage high above is thick, blotting out the sun in many places, casting a cool canopy of shade across my trail. The trunks are robust, many decorated with climbing ivy. The roots, thick beneath my feet, pay no heed to my path, breaking up the dirt and creating uneven terrain that I need to keep a close eye on.

I'm not lost.

The air is thick, humid. The shade does much to combat the heat, but it doesn't help with the oppressive atmosphere. Sweat glimmers across my arm, catching one of the rare shafts of light, as I reach out to touch a trunk for stability, stepping up and then over one of the roots. My breath is heavy from exertion, everyone made just a bit harder by the pressing humidity.

I... I'm not lost.

Thankfully the insects were inactive. Other than the occasional glimpse of something crawling up or down a trunk they've left me alone. Thickening the air more with swarms of gnats or mosquitoes would make it impossible to breathe, or so the less positive side of my mind claimed as it inched closer to the forefront.

I... Fuck... I'm lost....

I pause beside one of the larger trees. I'm no expert on dendrology, but it looked old, very old. Thick around the base, narrowing a bit as it rose and then widening once more where the branches began to split off. The canopy here was so thick that no direct rays could find the forest floor.

I let my backpack drop from my shoulders and take a seat beside it, back pressed into a lattice of vines that criss cross the trunk. They almost make it comfortable. The bed of moss and leaves at the foot of the tree actually is rather comfortable, springy and damp beneath my hand as I lower myself to the ground.

I wipe my hand off on my pant leg and then fish around in the back pack. Water bottle and map come out, the former rising to my lips, the latter unfurling across my legs. I gulp down lukewarm water and take a moment to breathe, letting out a little sigh of relief as a faint breeze stirs the air, cool against my bare arms and calves. The breeze carries a faintly sweet scent, and I can't help but smile, imagining there must be a bed of flowers close by.

The map doesn't make sense. I planned my route before coming out here and I followed it. I know I did. In spite of that, trying to retrace my steps along the trails depicted on the map was impossible. The turns don't line up with the ones I took.

Another gulp of water and I lean into the tree, closing my eyes for a bit to just breathe and focus. I have my phone, I know the number of the ranger's cabin. I can call for help at any time. I may be lost, but I'm not in trouble. I really don't want to call for help though....

Another breath of cool air flows past me, carrying more of that sweet scent. I let myself smile and relax. Lost or not, help needed or no, it's a beautiful day and I'm happy to be out. I haven't had the chance to go hiking in years and this trail has been a good workout, even if the map is wrong.

I allow myself to just enjoy my break for a bit. I listen to the soft rustle of the leaves and distant chirping of birds. I feel the faint caress of wind against my skin, tingles and chills spreading across my body. The relaxation seeps in, working its way steadily from my limbs to my core.

I don't know how long I sat there, I might have even drifted off for a minute or two but when I'm conscious of the time again, turning my mind to next steps, I feel warm. The sweet scent has thickened in the air and my head feels a little fuzzy. Tingles race up and down my body and I feel a slow build of pressure in my groin. Heh. Terrible time for an erection.

I shift, reaching to adjust my pants and afford some room for my growing manhood but my hand catches on something. Opening my eyes, I see that a vine has wrapped its way around my wrist. The fibrous length is damp against my skin, rough, but only when I pull my arm against it. I go to grip it with my other hand only to feel a tug against that wrist. Another vine. My breathing intensifies, growing heavy as my mind races. My hands didn't just slip into some vines while I dozed. These were too tight, too precise. Someone tied me up.

My eyes rise, searching the forest around me as I call out. "Hello!" I lick my lips, nervous. The warmth in my body grows, seeming to spread outward from my groin and my heart. "I know someone's there! Untie me!"

A rustle of leaves to my left, off behind one of the trees. I stare in that direction and a quiet titter of amusement meets my ears. A breeze blows past me, carrying more sweetness. I can't help but breathe it in and my body grows warmer still, my mind starts to feel heavy.

"Why?" A voice like a babbling brook, soft and gentle flows through the trees to brush against my ears. "Why would I untie you mortal? You seem to be enjoying your predicament." I shiver, a tingle of arousal shooting down from ear to cock as the light pressure intensifies, transforming from a mild sensation to true arousal.

I open my mouth to respond and something slithers across my shoulder. Another vine presses firmly into my mouth, pulling my head back against the cushion between me and the trunk. I try to speak and it emerges as only a muffle.

"That was a rhetorical question, human. There is nothing you could say that would make me release you." I gulp. I feel like panic should be setting in but my body doesn't respond as I expect it to. All of the energy, the intensity, is focused at my pelvis. Everywhere else my body is oddly calm in the face of my unknown captor.

"You see, human... I have a need. Not a want, but a need. Do you know the difference?"

I try and fail to speak around the vine. Not an answer to the question, but it only comes out as a muffled, incoherent series of grunts.

"No, I thought not." She titters and I hear the slithering of more vines as the mat behind me shifts, some crawling, others beginning to encircle me. They run across bare skin, dragging and tickling like silken rope, worming their way into my clothes and wrapping me tight. A few graze against my balls as they work their way into my pants, wrapping securely but comfortably around my thighs. The sensation sends a tingle into my cock which pulses and strains against the confinement of my clothes.

One of the vines, flat and broad, works its way across my face covering my eyes and plunging me into darkness.

Finally, they stop. I test my restraints, wiggling and shifting. I can move my fingers and toes, but everything else has only the tiniest trace of wiggle room before the vines nearby go taught.

Another rustle of leaves, steady and repeated, growing louder, closer. The tread of bare feet against the forest floor.

"A need, human," the voice whispers, far closer than it was before, "is something your soul yearns for. Something you cannot live without." A touch against my cheek, finger gently caressing the length of my jaw. "I have a yearning today, and you are going to help me sate it." The finger flicks away from my jaw, nail leaving a twinge of pain as it goes.

I hear her breath as she leans in, feel it, hot and heavy against the side of my face as she presses herself close to my neck and ear. "I swear to you, human," she whispers, barely a puff of sound, "You will leave my forest whole and healthy with memories that will fuel dozens of wondrous dreams... All you need do is submit... Be mine for but a short time...."

The vines around my head loosen but do not unbind me. My head can move. Her breath against my neck sends tingles up and down my body. The fog in my mind reacts to her words, growing denser, blocking out my higher thought. I know what I want. My cock, aching, grows to its full size, begging for attention. It knows what it wants. It twitches, sending a spasm up my body that converges in my mind as a reverberating pleasure. I feel myself nod, moaning into my gag as I do.

"Gooood pet," the voice croons in my ear. "Relax and let my vines take you." I let my arms and legs go limp and the vines wrap just a bit firmer before lifting me from the ground. I feel some new vines snake around as others let go, passing me along from one silken embrace to the next. As I'm carried away the vines work at my clothes, wriggling under and pulling them free of my body. All the while she walks beside me, one hand tracing along my imprisoned arm, keeping her pet in reach.

A few minutes pass and I'm carried further and further from the trail. My arousal begins to wane but the sweetness in the air seems to intensify in response, the scent strongest to my right, where she walks beside me. My body grows hotter and I return to full mast.

"There will be time for rest when we are done pet," she chides. A finger runs along my outer thigh, tracing up and over to my stomach, just above the tip of my cock. Her hand settles there, almost touching. "We are almost there."

I notice our arrival when the forest grows still. The breeze dies, leaving the air still but less oppressive, cooler than it was before. The distant sound of birds fades. Only her foot steps, my breathing and the slither of the vines reach my ears. The scent swells, making me dizzy with arousal and I am lowered to the ground.

The forest floor is soft, no leaves crinkle under my weight, no branches jab at my back. I sink ever so slightly into a bed of grass, each individual blade tickling my bare skin before lying flat beneath me. The vines slither over me, wrapping me anew. They pull at my arms, wrapping them together at the wrist and pulling them above my head. Below, vines at my ankles pull them apart, leaving my cock exposed. More vines wrap around the legs, binding them to the ground. Another at my waist, my chest, a loose one at my neck. The blindfold and gag shift and ripple before tightening ever so slightly. When the vines settle, my arms are left with enough slack that I can pull and wriggle a bit, but the rest of my body is held firm.

I hear her beside me, lowering herself to the ground, the faintest rustle of the grass marking her movement. I feel the heat of her skin as she presses against, arm draping over my chest. Her legs curl over mine. Her hair runs across the skin of my shoulder and chest before her head settles there, just below my chin.

She's warm against me, her breathing heavy but controlled. Her hair smells of wildflowers, strands tickling my chin and nose. Her proximity drives my arousal and I feel my cock, the only part of me free to move as it pleases, bounce and twitch as it seeks attention.

One of her fingers slowly starts to circle my left nipple as she lets out a satisfied sigh. "This is nice..." The words wrap around me like one of her vines. "A new pet... bound... at my mercy..." Her finger circles closer and closer. "Sensitive..." Her fingers pinch together, a shock of pain and pleasure. My cock bobs with the sensation. "Mine."

The vine around my neck tightens, a short pulse of pressure as she calls me hers. My breath is heavy. My mind may be muddled but I like this, I want this. I've wanted this for so long. To belong to someone. I feel any final vestiges of resistance fall away and I relax into the control of this woman, this spirit, this fey. Whatever she may be.

Her finger trails down from my chest, taking a winding route that travels the length and breadth of my stomach. As she passes my waist on my right side I gasp at the light touch, a hint of a chuckle escaping my lips, muted by the gag.

"Mmmm. Ticklish pet?" I hear mischief in her voice. Her finger tests up and down that area and I'm rocked by tiny spasms and jolts before stopping. "Perhaps we can revisit that..." Her finger trails further down, reaching my waist, circling playfully around my groin, never making contact with my straining erection.

"I know exactly how I want to play with you, pet. I want to make you squirm." Her hand stopped, finger poised on my stomach, an inch from my tip, when I heard the slithering of vines. One crawled up along my waist, running parallel to the vine that held me in place there. It slipped beneath my cock and gently pushed, forming an arch that lifted it away from my stomach. The vine was slick and cool to the touch, I vibrated with anticipation against it, bouncing up and down on it in hopes for something more. Something she didn't deliver. Instead, her finger slid into place, gently stroking the skin where my cock once lay.

Her finger shifts, pointing down against the soft flesh above my root, nail lightly scraping it as she starts to move again. I feel her trace a shape, a heart, over the skin there and where her finger moves my flesh grows hot with need. As she paints lust into me my cock throbs and pulses, small beads of pre finding their way to the tip. Finally, she lifts her finger, but the lines of lust remain. The heat, the need, hovers upon my skin. Energized but... waiting. The arch lowers allowing my cock to rest where it once did, directly above the concentrated mass of desire. It sits there and her fingers return to my nipple.

She tweaks and pinches at the nipple, head unmoving, silent but for her heavy breath. I shiver and twitch, moaning into the gag at her ministrations. Cock throbbing, I feel more pre build at the tip until the bead grows too large for its perch. It splashes down, touching upon the topmost line of lust, and it all ignites. Lust and desire, pleasure and need rush through me whiting out my mind and setting my cock ablaze. My breath catches in my throat and I struggle to do anything but soak in the power of my arousal.

I feel her against me, her torso shaking and realize through the haze surrounding my mind that she's suppressing laughter. "Oh this is going to be fun, pet," she says, and I hear the smile in her voice. But there's more than that, more than mischief even. Her voice is filled with a dark, satisfied glee. It's the voice of someone playing a game who concocted the perfect trap for her opponent. A trap that the opponent just walked into... and something about that just makes me feel hotter still.

I feel her head shift, her body slide against mine, slow and sensual. Her lips raise to my chin where she delivers a soft kiss. She traces up my jawline and over the vines binding my voice and vision, planting kisses up to my ear. A sharp nibble upon the lobe sends a spark of pleasure to join the building mass at my groin. Her breath plays against my ear, tickling me as I wait for her to speak. The need to hear her voice slowly builds but she only breathes with the occasional hitch and shift in pace and volume. I feel her hand bump against my hips, not her fingers performing a delicate dance across my skin, but the back of her hand. I try to focus, past the breathing, listening, and I hear a small sound. Something wet. Slickness against slickness. It connects, and I let out a long muffled moan, arousal climbing yet higher at the realization that she's playing with herself while I'm bound and motionless.

I squirm as her breath groes heavier, more erratic, cock reaching, searching for any amount of stimulation, but I can barely lift myself a quarter inch from the ground. It's impossible to turn, to rub against her and seek her wetness. A vivid fantasy of me breaking free of the vines, taking her by the shoulders, pinning her to our bed of grass and thrusting deep into her wetness fills my mind. Oh how wonderful it would feel to sate my lust with her... But I have neither the strength, nor the will, and the fantasy serves only to make me squirm all the more.

Minutes pass in blissful agony. The sweet scent of submission mingles with an earthy musk, combining to create a stronger scent... one that I can only describe as need made manifest. My body craves it, my cock aches for it, my mind loses itself in it. Her pleasure, and my need to submit to it.

Her breath hitches and she struggles for more as I feel her hand pump back and forth, slapping against my skin rapidly. A low sound emerges from the back of her throat, something between a squeal and a growl. Her body spasms against mine. All this stimulation stokes my own fires and I let out a desperate groan as she brings herself to orgasm beside me.

Her breathing slows, her body slackens, and draws herself in closer. Dampness presses against my hip, and her thigh brushes ever so slightly against my engorged manhood. It leaps at the attention, bouncing and begging for more. I let out a needy whimper in response.

"Mmmm..." she hums into my ear. A contented sound. "Did you enjoy that, pet?"

I whimper through my gag, trying to get across that yes, yes I enjoyed it. It's left me harder than I think I've ever been, craving more stimulation than the odd, teasing brush of contact. Please. Please please please! Please bring me to orgasm next!

She hums into my ear to the rhythm of laughter. "I hear you pet. It certainly sounds like you enjoyed it. And it looks like you enjoyed it too." She continues, amused, as something slick touches the underside of my cock, lightly rubbing up and down along my frenulum. "It feels like you enjoyed it...." The point of contact, her finger? It slides down my length, slick and damp, stopping at the root before tracing back up. A second finger, yes, definitely fingers, joins the first as she reaches my head. They circle there, massaging the underside and pushing another droplet of pre from the tip. Her whole hand comes down and wraps me in a warm, slick grip.

As she starts to pump me, something clicks and I let out another deep, needy groan. Her hand reaches my base, gliding across my flesh with ease, using her own juices as lube. I shudder at that realization, my body twitches and I feel as if I could reach the edge with just one more stroke.

She hums with laughter again. "You're so sensitive, aren't you, pet?"

I whimper. Yes.

"Just a few more strokes and you could enjoy a mind blowing release?"

Whimper. Yesssss.

She strokes once, up and down, gripping a bit tighter as she reaches the top of the stroke, and loosening as she descends. I don't quite get there but I can feel it, any second now, any stroke, and I'm on the edge.

Stroke. "You want this, pet?"

Yesssssss...

Stroke. "You... need this?"

Pleeeeeasssssse...

Stroke.

Stroke.

Stroke.

Her hand continues to glide up and down my shaft, grip pulsing, milking. I grow more sensitive with every stroke. It feels amazing, but something isn't right.

Stroke.

Stroke.

Stroke.

The edge still feels just a single stroke away. No matter how much she pumps me, it never draws closer. I let out a whimper, still needy but laced with confusion.

Her grip tightens and she laughs, still pumping at the same pace. "You've realized it now, haven't you pet? Your predicament." The pace slowly starts to ramp up, the pleasure within me ramps up with it. A little hint of fear at the realization that I truly have no control here drives the pleasure higher. The fullness of my submission to her, higher still. Her increasingly intense ministrations, higher.

"You cannot release, pet. You cannot cum. I sealed your orgasm with a bit of magic before we began here. No matter how much stimulation you receive, no matter how strongly your body needs release, it will not come. Not unless I remove my mark." Her words are emphasized by faster strokes. Each one feeling like it should send me over the brink, each one feeling more mind shattering than the last, but still it doesn't come.

My squirms renew with added vigor and the vines pull tighter, all except the one at the neck, to hold me in place. I try to thrash, my body screaming for release, but I cannot move and being bound so thoroughly only makes me feel more.

12