Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunt and groan in desperation through the gag, unable to make words, only to express my need through the basest of sounds.

The heat builds. The arousal builds. The desperation builds. All of it feels for just a moment as she reaches greater speeds like it can't possibly climb any higher, it must plateau. Please... please let it plateau.... It doesn't.... My mind finally cracks, the pleasure consuming it, and I fall into oblivion.

In the depths of unconsciousness I hear her voice. The wickedness is gone and there's no hint of the amusement and glee from before. There is only a compassionate firmness to her tone. "As promised pet, you shall leave my forest whole and healthy. When you wake, you will be back on the trail you know, your belongings returned to you. You will go home and clean yourself from your long day in the wild. You will eat something healthy and delicious. You will relax and do something you enjoy. Take care of yourself, pet. Take care of what is mine."

Lips press softly against my forehead and something flashes before me. A stylized heart, a keyhole embedded within and draped in thorny vines. "You will remember this as a dream, pet. You will go home and return to your life. You will dream of me and your pleasure will build. Release will not find you, either at night nor in your waking hours. Grow your desperation. Think of me. Wonder.... And when you feel you can take no more, that one more day of denial would break your mind and shatter your spirit, return to me. Return, and you will receive the release you seek..." She trails off, her voice echoing in my mind, and I sleep.

-----

I open my eyes and stare out at the trees surrounding me. I must have drifted off. I lean forward, body stiff from resting in such an awkward spot, back to a tree. I pull myself up and stretch, feeling a series of satisfying pops across my stiff body that quickly leave my body swimming in relief and relaxation. Everything except my cock.

Half full, it presses against my shorts, pulsing faintly. I smile, half remembering a naughty dream. I might deal with that tonight, if I'm still in the mood. Either way, I reach down and pluck the map from its perch atop my bag and study it once more. A few minutes later and it clicks. Finally, I know where I am.

With a sigh of amusement I pack everything back into my bag and heft it back into place. I look around, just to make sure I'm not leaving anything behind, and then set off. Back to the ranger station, back to my car, and back home, where a warm shower and a hot meal await. I smile wider. Today was a good day.

12