Bound and Bred

Story Info
Dom and a submissive do their breeding ritual.
2.1k words
4.44
60.2k
66
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bind each of your limbs to the four corners of the bed and stand above you, admiring my work. Your wrists turn red from the tight ligatures. They stretch your arms, creating tension in your sockets. I yank the rope around your ankles so your legs spread, exposing your pussy. "I love how vulnerable you are right now," I say, skating my fingers along your collarbone and chest. The room is a cool seventy degrees, but heat sheds off you. I grip one breast and then the other, pointing out, "These seem heavier than usual."

"They're more sensitive too," You respond, squirming against the restraints.

"Is that so?" I tweak your nipples and you let out a high-pitch gasp. You heave your chest into me, and I claw your skin. "Every part of you belongs to me, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Sir," You answer apologetically as if you're sorry for being so lewd.

Smacking your breasts, they quake in my grasp. "These are mine," I tell you. Your face compresses like the energy from my strike shocked your system. I sweep across your lips and you try to lick my fingers, but I seize your cheeks, compelling you to open wide. "This is mine," I say, skimming my thumb up your tongue. You suck me into your throat, and I sample that soft warm flesh. With my other hand, I circle your eyes in a figure eight, staring at you."These are very much Mine." Each new part I claim increases my need to possess you. So, I slip out of your mouth and glide over the collar around your neck. I travel down the side of your breasts to your stomach. Tracing up and down, I inch between your legs. You moan as I prod your soaked cunt. "And especially this is mine," I say, plunging into you and motivating your hips to buck.

I spread my glistening fingers, and your juices stretch between the gap. "You know what this means don't you?"

Writhing, you answer, "It means I hunger for you."

"No, honey." I wipe your cum on your tongue, "Taste it."

You swallow and close your eyes. "You always make me into such a mess. I taste so slutty, right now."

"You always taste slutty," I correct. "The question is, why do you taste more slutty than usual." I drift my palm to your stomach and spiral towards your belly button. "I'll tell you why. You're ready for me to conquer a new part of you."

You jerk the restraints and the metal bedframe rattles. "Not being able to touch you is torture," you say.

"Aww," I pet your hair. "Poor thing. But this is how it's meant to be." Sympathy drips off my voice like cum down your thigh. "This is how I prefer your womb." I say "womb," and you moan as if I shoved my cock inside you. Your ass rises above the bed because it's the only part of you not restrained. "Do you like the idea of me taking your womb?" This time, I jam the word down your throat.

Your ass returns to the bed with a thud. "Yes, Sir. I feen for your seed." You twitch. "I can't ever remember being this desperate. I don't think it's my fault. My body craves it so much." You pout, "You ruined me."

I smile. "Your body knows what's best for you," I say, squeezing your lower stomach. "I'm going to fill you up. Look at you naked and fertile, bound to this bed, powerless to stop me. Doesn't this feel right?"

"I'm so helpless," you whine.

"This is how it must be." I strip down and stand above you, stroking my emerging erection. "Do you like watching it mushroom, knowing that this thick piece of meat is about to stretch you?"

"Why are you being so cruel?" You cry, toes curling into the mattress. "You know I'm ovulating, and my horny pussy aches. Why tease me and make it worse?"

"Why?" I say, kneeling beside your head. I swipe my dick on your lips and brush your hair back. "I don't want to breed you with a quickie in the kitchen. I'm not going to throw a load inside you before bed to check off a monthly chore. If we do this, I want it the way God intended." Your mouth opens and I stroke myself on your tongue. "I love seeing you in agony." Pushing into your throat, I add, "This is our breeding ritual now. Every time I claim your womb, it will be exactly like this."

Your gobble halfway down my shaft, and I gently sway my hips, making love to your face. "Sucking me off lets my balls know it's almost time to breed you. You sense it, don't you?"

Peering up at me, you nod.

"That's it," I continue. "At this moment, I'm not fucking your face. I'm signaling that you're just an object. It's why I restrained you. Breeding whores don't get to be in control." My prick expands in your throat. "Your only job is to lay there and be fertile." Running my knuckles from your cheek to your temple, I withdraw from your mouth and ask, "What are you?"

Short of breath, you answer, "I'm your breeding whore, Sir."

I whip my cock across your lips and ask you again, grunting my words, "What are you?"

"I'm your slutty, filthy fuck-slut breeding whore," You reply, me still hammering you with my dick.

I clench your neck and squeeze, and you lift into the pressure. "That's right," I agree with you. "Let that excitement unfold. You were put on this earth for one purpose."

Repositioning in front of you, I kneel and stroke my tool. "It's why I'm going to bind you in every way possible throughout your pregnancy. I'm going to fuck you in every possible way." I slowly jerk against your clit. "Shut your eyes and envision yourself five months in. Your belly is cute and round, and your ankles are strapped in a spreader bar, forcing your legs open."

Your pelvis grinds up and down on my dick. I sneer at your arousal. "Maybe I'll flip you, shove your face down, and ass up. I'll pound so hard your swelling tummy won't have time to stop rippling after each thrust."

The bigger I imagine your stomach getting, the faster I beat off on your nub. "Picture yourself naked except for an apron wrapped securely around your seven-month pregnant belly. The red bell peppers for my dinner lay on the cutting board half-diced. You're so beautiful bent over with your cheek pressed on the counter." My cock pulses in my grip. "Can you feel me rubbing on your wet, pregnant slit?"

I work my cock up and down your lips. You fend off tears. "Please. I can't take any more of this. How can I get you to fuck me? I'll literally do anything."

I stop and glance at you. "Hmm, literally anything?"

You nod and grimace, becoming aware of what you just offered. I submerge two fingers inside you, curling them towards your g-spot. "Silly girl. Anything I require from you, I take." Raising your juices to my tongue, I carefully lick you off me. Your cast iron-colored pupils expand. "I can tell that this will be the time I finally take all of you."

"I'm ready! Claim what's yours!"

Easing into your snug, fertile pussy, your muscles latch onto me. Your lips flex and contract around my shaft as your frustration begs me to go faster. Your eyes clench but remain slightly open. Your mouth locks, but it doesn't shut. Your short breaths catch on your almost closed throat and your moans cut in half. I suspend every part of you with my agonizing patience, using your biology as a weapon against you.

"You choose to submit to me every day, and now it's time for you to surrender your most essential piece. After this, you'll never belong to anyone else the way you belong to me." I spread your legs wider and say, "Everything in our lives led to this moment." You jolt from my rhythmic thrusts. Your tits rock up and down. "See how free you are bound to this bed? There's nothing left for you to hide. If I hadn't taught you to kneel; if I hadn't made you realize how beautifully you suffer, you couldn't give me this. "

I let out hushed growls when our bodies collide. You answer with soft squeals. "Bound and bred is the only way this could work. From now on, this ritual we begin today will be the same every time I breed you. I don't want it unless you express your unyielding devotion. I can't take it unless my dominance shrouds you."

The faster I go, the more my manhood stretches deeper. "Notice how this seems different." I throb inside you, picking up more speed, thrusting in and out. "I'm going to fuck a baby into your womb. It's time for you to be what you're destined to be," I say. "Return your mind to when women threw themselves at the mercy of the Gods." The bed squeaks. The headboard smacks the wall. "Shred every notion of what it means to be female in modern society. Strip away your decisions: pants or skirt, makeup or no makeup, long or short hair, wax or shave, career or family. Let every influence bombarding you from every direction bounce off you like hail on brick."

The veins in your forearms come to the surface from struggling against the restraints. "Listen to your body," I tell you. "What feels right? Nothing else matters."

Holding your thighs, I pull and push you off me.

"I'm ready!" you howl. "Breed me! Breed your property! Fill me with your seed! Please! I'm yours!"

I explode with the strength of everyone who came before me- like an endless journey coming to a screeching halt. And I grunt, "Fuck!" Followed by a primal growl, flashing my teeth. Your limbs snap against the rope, and you almost buck me off. I shoot my load at the doorstep of your uterus. "Take that!" I scream at your womb.

You tremble on my cock. We thrash together, trying to rocket my cum past your cervix. When everything I have left spills inside you, I topple onto your motionless frame. My erection plugs you. "I wish I could hold you right now," you whine.

"I know," I say, pressing my lips to yours. "But you're exactly how I want you."

You lay there, arms stretched and legs spread, insides soaked with my essence. I go limp and clamp the base of my shaft, squeezing up to my head. I try to deposit every last bit of me. As soon as I slink out, I grab a glass dildo from the nightstand and slide it along your pussy before nudging it past your lips. I round your clit with my thumb, and you shudder from orgasmic aftershocks. "You look so sexy when I stuff you. I need you to keep cumming so your orgasm sucks my seed even deeper."

You clutch the glass with your cunt to the point it's challenging to continue sliding it in and out. Your tremors expand into spasms. "I hope you feel me coating the walls of your pussy." You open your mouth to speak, but I shake my head no. "Shh, there's nothing left to say. The only thing for you to do is stay bound to this bed and cum over and over again."

I work my thumb and the dildo in unison. Your ass ascends into the stimulation. "You did so good, milking my cock," I say. "You should be very proud." Your orgasm ricochets off your insides like a pinball shot out of a cannon. "Stay right on edge, so all that tension intensifies and my cum sucks into your womb. Think about how pretty you'll be wearing tight shirts everywhere you go. Imagine me cuddle fucking you with my hand caressing your tummy." You let out a prolonged whimper. I loop your clit faster and pump the dildo harder. Your whimper stops when you run out of air, and you seem unable to inhale. Finally, you convulse, your arms and legs trying to rip free from bondage. You take a full breath like oxygen suddenly flooded the room. I keep cramming my cum deeper, but I move my hand from your clit to the center of your stomach. I let out a long sigh and close my eyes. When I open them, you're gazing up at me, your body shaking. I massage your belly when I say, "Now, you're so beautifully bound and bred."