Bound and Caged Pt. 02

Story Info
Stephen, now caged, meets his mistress's new assistant.
2.4k words
4.56
20k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-1-

Stephen sat motionless, legs forced apart and cock caged, wondering when his tormentor would return. The blindfolded leather hood on his head was getting heavy, weighed down in the hot, humid air of the room. He was starting to feel stiff from sitting in place without moving for so long, but it was nothing compared to the pulsing ache in his groin. His cock throbbed with pain and frustration. It desperately needed attention, but the cage was cutting into him, forcing his cock to stay impossibly limp despite his horniness. His heart raced with lust and anticipation, mixed now with a twinge of fear at what could be coming next.

As if in answer to his question, he heard the deadbolt turn again and the door open. He felt a rush of cool air wash over him briefly before the door was closed again. This time, two sets of heels clicked their way across the cement floor towards him.

"Isn't it pathetic?" He recognized his tormentor's voice, still full of contempt, echoing off the walls of the room as they approached. There was no answer.

"Kneel," She commanded after the footsteps stopped in front of him. He heard another person fall to their knees. A chain clinked as they got down, and he began to wonder what was going on.

"I said KNEEL."

Leather hissed through the air and slapped against his thigh painfully, startling him. He struggled with the leg spreader as he pushed himself awkwardly up onto his knees, feeling the weight of his caged cock pulling down between his shackled legs.

"I have a new toy with me today," she continued, circling around behind the pole as she spoke. He wondered if she was even talking to him anymore.

"I've only had her for a week, but she's eager to learn and eager to please. I decided it was time for her to begin her practical study, and she'll be assisting me from here on out."

"I call her Red. Red is going to help with some hands-on work while I observe."

"And what can I call you?" Stephen asked, seizing his chance to get any information at all about his situation. His voice was thin and weak with horniness, muffled by the hood.

He heard leather creaking behind him as she came down to his level, and felt her presence directly behind him. As she leaned closer still, her lips brushing against his ear again, and in a deadly whisper dripping with power, she said "You can call me Mistress."

She leaned back, picked up something off the floor, and he felt the sear of a leather whip crack across his shoulders as she whipped him. He knew he'd crossed a line, but he couldn't help it -- she was intoxicating.

"Alright Red, like we discussed," she said after setting the whip down. She leaned back, and he felt a warm, soft hand between his legs pushing them even further apart.

-2-

"Yes, mistress," Red replied in a soft, low voice. A bottle cap clicked open again directly in front of him.

"You'll want these too," his mistress said from behind him. He felt her reach over his now burning shoulder, dangling something soft and light against his chest.

"Thank you, mistress," Red said. He heard the rustle and snap of latex as she put the gloves on, and wondered why she'd need gloves, especially since his cock was caged.

"Alright. Pay attention to me."

Her voice was again right next to his ear, her lips occasionally brushing against the leather hood as she spoke to him in barely above a whisper. He heard lube squirt and Red's hands rubbing together while she spoke. His heart started to pound with anticipation, excitement, and fear.

"Red came to us with some very valuable prior experience. She's an accomplished masseuse, specialized in working on, well, male anatomy."

He heard Red shuffle closer, and then felt a slick, gloved hand on his inner thigh. He immediately tensed up, but Red's touch began to relax him as she slowly began to knead into his tired thigh. He'd been forced into unnatural positions for what felt like forever, and her expert touch brought some welcome relief.

She slowly worked over one thigh, then the other, pushing deep and slow into his tired muscles. As he relaxed into her expert touch, she rubbed his shins, ankles, and even took a hold of each of his feet, working the tension out with deep, even strokes. It felt heavenly, and he was soon lost in her touch.

"She's going to help me get you ready for the main event." His mistress's voice brought him out of his trance, sparking a new tension, a deeper ache, in his heart and in his still-caged cock.

He felt her clip something onto a ring on the back of the neck of his hood, and felt a tug pull his head back a bit. She must have attached a leash to him.

"You see, when you reached out to us, we knew you'd be perfect for this new service. But we need you warmed up first so we can really get everything we want out of you."

Red's fingers traveled up in a measured, even pace from his feet, working their way back up to his thighs and digging into his muscles even deeper. With the relief, there was now a new sensation as well, like she was preparing for something different - more severe. It made him tense up as she worked to the tops of his thighs, brushing against his caged cock as she went.

"When we asked you to arrive caged, it was for your own good. We can't have you cumming too early, with so much work left to do." Her scent mixed with the scent of sweat, latex, and lube wafting through his hood. It was beautiful and it was overwhelming, settling around them in a sweet cloud.

Red's hands were now both cradling his caged cock, lifting it up slightly as she applied lube all over his crotch. He felt it run down his ass and puddle beneath him on the floor.

Leather creaked again as his mistress sat back and, he guessed, looked over his shoulder to inspect Red's work.

"Alright Red, I think he's ready."

-3-

On that command, Red's hand slid lower, below his cock. She began to massage his taint, working towards his asshole. He moaned with a mixture of pleasure and dread. He was desperately craving attention for his tortured cock, and he was nervous about being so spread and vulnerable with two women he had never even seen before.

Nevertheless, he felt his body automatically respond to Red's advance, relaxing and giving her access. One gloved fingertip circled his ass, pressing against him and then slowly slid into it, probing gently inside of him. He moaned louder through the leather hood, relaxing onto her finger and accepting her presence in him immediately. It felt so good, so right.

"There, that's better. I told you, Red's very good at what she does. Just relax and let her do her work."

His Mistress's words lingered in his ear as another finger pushed inside of him, curling upwards and searching for his prostate. His caged cock was in agony now, throbbing mercilessly and pulling away from his body as Red probed inside of him. His breathing quickened, and he began to rock slightly back and forth on Red's fingers, trying to get any relief he could from the pressure relentlessly building in his crotch.

"Sit still!" His mistress jerked back on the leash, pulling his head back. He stopped, still breathing hard, and tried to relax into Red's now rhythmically probing fingers. Her other hand, rested on his cock, tugging rhythmically at the cage as she fucked his ass with her fingers.

"There, that's better. You like that, slut?" The whisper in his ear was almost too much to handle. He felt a surge of new pressure in his balls, pain and frustration welling behind his useless caged cock as Red continued to gently rub inside of him.

"You love it, don't you? I knew you would from the first moment I saw you. Your greedy little hole can't help it. Red's going to milk you and you're going to love every second of it," his Mistress breathed, giving the leash some slack and allowing him to fall forward, further onto Red's fingers. All he could do was moan in response, riding the waves of pleasure that ran through him as Red continued to press inside of him.

-4-

"Red, it's time."

He heard over his shoulder after what felt like an eternity. He was vibrating now, shaking in time with Red's continued thrusts. If there wasn't a cage on his cock he absolutely would have exploded by now - the pressure of his load building and building was driving him wild with need. He felt her gloved hand leave his cock entirely, dropping the cage back down as she continued to rub inside of him, massaging him more vigorously as the cage's weight returned to his tortured cock.

He felt something warm, wet, and soft suddenly envelop his caged cock, and heard a muffled, throaty gag as Red took his caged cock into her mouth. He didn't think his torment could get any worse, but the wave of pain-laced pleasure washing over him took him to new heights as her tongue found its way in between the gaps in the metal cage. His balls strained, full and heavy, as she continued to finger him while she slowly worked her way up the cage.

"This is something new Red wanted to try out. I take it you're liking it," Mistress whispered again.

"Y-Yes, mistress," Stephen managed to struggle the words out as Red gently sucked the head of his caged cock, pushing even deeper inside of him as he did so. He could barely stay upright, he was shaking so much with desire.

"Good. Red, how full are his balls?"

He felt a hand cup his now pulsing testicles, gently feeling their fullness as she continued to lick his cock. As the pressure built more and more around the tip of his caged cock, the hand gently squeezed and palpated around each testicle. He gasped and shuddered as she weighed their fullness in her hand. Her mouth left him with a wet pop, and she gasped through spit and lube, "Very full, mistress. I think it's working."

"Good. Carry on."

Her mouth returned to his caged cock, tongue flicking lazily between the metal bars. Red's fingers, now firmly pressed into him, gyrated slowly inside as she licked him. Electricity seemed to surge from deep inside him through his cock, sending jolts of pleasure each time a gloved fingertip brushed against his prostate. He felt her spit run down his cock, over the cage and pool beneath him with the lube on the floor. Her free hand continue to gently squeeze his balls, relieving their weight and cradling his cock for her as she worked.

He wondered if he'd be able to cum right now. His load was relentlessly welling up inside of him and he craved a release, but the cage kept him limp and unable to cum. Behind the intense pleasure of Red's expert mouth, his weighed-down balls were beginning to beat a dull, painful ache in time with his own heartbeat.

Red's mouth, her tongue, and her fingers were all working together to draw something much deeper out from inside of him, he could feel it. And he was ready to go wherever she took him. She began to moan softly with her mouth enveloping his caged dick, sending warm vibrations through his crotch, teasing him even more cruelly as she continued to milk him. He could feel his release pulsing just beneath the surface of the cage, welling up inside him.

He was ready to explode in her mouth, and he could tell that it would be an absolutely massive load -- as big as he'd ever had. His breath quickened, and he strained against his restraints as Red's pace inside him began to quicken. She could tell he was close, and she was pushing him right to the edge.

"Stop."

The simple command came from far away, dragging him back to reality. His Mistress must have gotten up and moved while he was preoccupied. He moaned in frustration, and then in pain as the heavy ache returned to his balls. He felt Red pull out of him, felt her mouth leave his cock, and heard her stand back up in front of him.

"Leave us, Red. Thank you."

"Yes mistress." He heard Red's heels click their way back to the door, heard the door open and shut, and then he heard another louder dragging sound coming towards him.

-4-

"You really were about to cum, weren't you?" His Mistress asked, a touch of humor in her voice. He was totally wrapped in the ecstasy and frustration now surging through him, centered on his crotch. He would do anything to be able to relieve himself from this. He'd never experienced frustration this intense, or this incredible before.

"We can't have that, not before the rest of my toys have had their fun," she said, walking back to him and undoing his tether to the pole. She tugged him up to his feet and dragged him awkwardly forwards. The spreader bar clanked against the ground as he shuffled as best he could, the bounce in his swollen groin almost too much to handle.

"Stop here. Kneel." He obeyed, sinking to his knees on a soft leather surface. It was very comfortable, much better than the pole he'd been leaning against. He felt her push him down, bending him forward over a sturdy leather bolster so he was resting on all fours, chest on top of a rise in the leather mat. He was now bent over a support at his hips, legs spread and ass exposed, caged cock dangling against the leather. He continued to throb, his balls heavy with horniness and frustration against his new, much more exposed position.

"Good. You look like you're ready for anything now," she laughed as she finished securing his wrists and ankles. He felt a hand cup his balls again, pulling them down cruelly as she inspected Red's work.

"Perfect. Wait here, and don't move." He could hear the cruel smile on her lips as she gave her orders, moving back away from him as she spoke.

Heels clicked, the door latch turned, and he was alone again - bound, hooded, caged, and now primed to explode. Pure lust pounded through him, beating helplessly against the base of his imprisoned cock. He could do nothing but wait with frustrated anticipation at what could possibly be in store for him.