Bound and Caged Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress and her assistants reward Stephen with release.
2.6k words
4.45
20.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-1-

Stephen didn't have to wait long. When he heard the door open again and felt the cool air wash over him, his balls still throbbed, and his caged cock was still wet from Red's merciless tongue. As soon as the door opened, he heard several sets of footsteps, all in heels, clicking their way towards him. He was nervous, but his driving need to cum overrode all other emotions. He was ready for whatever his mistress had for him.

Voices were carrying on a conversation that sounded like it had begun in the hallway. He recognized Red's voice immediately as she came closer:

"And yeah, he loved every second of it. It was really cute to watch him try so hard to cum through the cage, I almost felt sorry!"

Another woman laughed at this. They were all laughing, talking excitedly and acting as though the sight of a man forced to kneel and spread wide open to the world, and with a metal cage on his cock, was an everyday sight to them. He got more nervous as the door closed and the voices began to die down. Eventually, when everyone was quiet, his tormentor spoke.

"Hello ladies." Mistress began to speak, sounding as though her back was turned to him, like she was addressing a crowd.

"I know this is the first time in session for most of you, so I'll make sure I explain everything I'm doing."

"As you may know, previously I was assisted in priming this...subject, trying out something new. He is still caged, of course, but I'm hopeful that we end up with some very exciting results today."

As she spoke she turned, slowly walking towards him. Through the haze of his lust, Stephen could make out a gentle clink of metal. He barely cared, though. He wanted - needed - to cum, and any way she decided to make that happen was fine with him. His cock strained even harder against its restraint, and he felt the dull ache in his balls intensify as she approached. A moan of anticipation escaped him, almost on accident, and he could make out stifled giggles from across the room.

"This is my milking tool," Mistress began, clicking closer and closer.

"Even though he was milked by hand previously, I want to make sure we've done as much as we can before we continue."

-2-

He felt the cold bare metal against his lower back, and heard the now familiar squirt of a lube bottle. Wetness coated him, and he felt the ball end of the metal tool slide down his back, pausing right above his ass.

A split second later, the tool was inside him. His mistress skillfully ran it deeper inside of him, finding his prostate and gently rubbing down on it. He began to moan again, this time with an edge of desperation that made her laugh openly. The rest of the women in the room joined, their giggles echoing through the heavy air.

"See how he reacts? It's that simple. When a subject is this willing, he will always be ready to accept what you're offering. Just slide the tool in, and let gravity do the work."

She continued to rub him, faster and lighter than before, only pressing down enough to massage him as she worked. He felt a steady stream of precum start to leak out the end of his cock, and what seemed like an already impossible amount of pressure just kept building and building in his balls.

"Oh, look, he's leaking already. That's a great sign, it means he's turned on by what I'm doing. But, honestly, what good little subject wouldn't be turned on by this?" She kept moving the metal rod across his prostate, pushing down more and more so more precum kept leaking. He was in ecstasy, the rippling waves of pleasure and horniness radiating out from his center and causing every nerve in his body to hum. His breath began to quicken, and he felt what little control he still had on himself start to slip.

"Look, see how he thrusts back - begging for more, and not even speaking!" She laughed and slowed down, gently removing the tool from him entirely. He felt himself relax into it, and lean backwards after she removed the toy, baring himself to the room. His cock twitched and streamed precum, and he moaned softly inside his hood. Words had left him - he was ready for whatever came next.

-3-

"Alright, I think it's time. Line up." She said, standing up and stepping away from him. Stephen found himself dimly wondering why they would need to line up, and then realized he didn't really care. His mind was so clouded with horniness and frustration that he would let anyone do anything to him if that meant he could cum.

"I think it's only fair that Red gets to go first."

Steps clicked out as someone walked towards him from behind, and he heard someone kneel behind him on the mat. Leather creaked and a lube bottle squirted, once down his crack and once more away from him. Suddenly, he felt a new pressure at his ass - something wider, longer, and more filling pressing its way inside of him. He gasped, and then let out a long moan, relaxing into the sensation as it slowly filled him.

As the dildo filled him and pushed deeper, he realized exactly what was happening, and he didn't care. In fact, the sensation of something so long and hard sliding into him so effortlessly, filling him with ease, just pushed his horniness even further. He involuntarily contracted around the massive dildo, and felt the pressure in his caged, punished cock build to impossible levels. It was pure ecstasy.

"Very good. Begin," his tormentor said from what felt like miles away.

Red slowly drew her strapped on dildo almost all the way out of his ass, and then thrust back in, a little harder and a little faster than her first entry. She continued these long, slow, draws almost all the way out, and then pushing back inside, overcoming what little resistance he had left to her and each time rubbing hard against his prostate. His cock was now freely twitching and precum ran freely from the end of his cage. He began to shake and twitch involuntarily, totally surrendered to the sensations filling him and fucking his cum out of him.

Red continued to thrust, faster and faster, and he felt a hand grab the laces on the back of his head. Pulling his head up and back a bit, he was now being vigorously pounded, the cage bouncing freely against the leather mat. His breathing sped up to gasps, coming in time with each thrust of Red's dildo. As she hilted herself as deep inside of him as she could go, he heard his tormentor speak sternly.

"Good. Next."

His ass pulsed around Red's dildo for a second, and then she drew herself out of him in one smooth motion. He collapsed against the mat, his restraints keeping him upright as he came down from the pure ecstasy of the experience. He had never been fucked like that before, and he never wanted it to end.

-4-

He heard a new set of footsteps, felt someone new kneel behind him. He understood now. He was just a tool, just something to be used by these women for fun. And he loved every second of it. He felt more lube run down his ass, felt another dildo push inside of him, and he relaxed into the dildo again, ready for more.

His balls continued to bounce helplessly against his caged cock as he was fucked again, and again, and then again by different women kneeling behind him. He couldn't feel any more precum welling up from inside of him, but they continued to fuck him, over and over, pushing in and pulling out only to thrust in harder and more forcefully than before. He had no sense of time, no sense of embarrassment or shame - all he felt was the burning, aching need to cum.

After what seemed like forever, his tormentor spoke again.

"Enough."

The last woman behind him pulled out, got up, and stepped away. His Mistresscame back around behind him, and kneeled down herself. He was ready. This had to be it, this had to be his release. She would unlock him and he would explode, right there, for everyone to see.

Instead, he felt something smooth and warm slide inside of him, coming to rest on his prostate. She got up, and then walked over to his head, squatting down again. He heard the group of women talking and giggling quietly in the background. In a soft, cruel voice, she spoke directly to him, only loud enough so that the others could hear her too.

"I bet you thought you'd get to cum today."

More stifled giggles came from the corner of the room.

"Did you see how many cocks you just took in your ass? And you didn't cum once? Of course you didn't see it, but you definitely felt it!" She laughed, loudly, and caressed his cheek through the hood.

"You are so funny! It's incredible. Do you seriously think I care if you cum?"

The object in his ass began to vibrate. He immediately tensed, feeling the waves of vibration through his prostate and down into his groin. His cock strained against the cage, throbbing painfully as the vibrations slowly increased in intensity.

"Here, I'll give you one chance. Cum right here, right now, and you'll have your release."

-5-

"B-but m-mistre--" he began to stammer through clenched teeth.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled over him, and slapped him, hard.

"I truly do not care if I see a puddle of cum below that worthless cock of yours. Really, I don't. I got what I came for. This is your one chance. Impress me, impress my students here, and cum right now, or you'll never be allowed back here again."

As if on cue, he felt his balls tense up, his cock begin to vibrate, and a heat spread through his groin. He gasped, grasping at his restraints for anything to hold onto as the sensation began to roll through his entire body. A roiling, bubbling need that had been building in his cock for what felt like forever rushed forward. He felt it stream out of him, surging through his aching balls and out of him in wave after wave, but the need for relief never left him. No orgasmic high came to him - he just leaked and leaked while his cock automatically contracted over and over, forcing his cum from him.

As he continued to shake, twitching against his restraints, he heard gasps and outright laughter behind him. He felt more cum streaming from him, but he didn't feel like he'd had any release. Mistress joined in the laughter as she watched.

"Good job! That's quite the load."

The probe was pulled from him and the vibrations stopped. It was over. He knew it, and yet he didn't feel like it should be. He laid there, exhausted, humiliated, frustrated, and still aching in his cage, too tired to move. He heard the group move in around him, and felt them begin to undo his restraints. They unclipped the bar from between his legs, and soon he was free, able to feebly push himself up on the leather mat he had been tied to.

He began to reach for his hood, but his hand was immediately slapped down, surprising him.

"Absolutely not," his Mistress said from above and in front of him. The door opened, and heels clicked their way out of the room, leaving as casually as they'd entered. He heard talk and open laughter about what they'd just witnessed as they left.

-6-

"This is what you're going to do," she said after the door had closed again.

"When you hear that door close for the last time, you're going to count to 100. Then, you're going to remove the hood and the cuffs and place them on the table."

"When you're done, just walk out the door - it will be unlocked. I trust you remember the way out."

With that, she turned and began to walk away from him.

"Wait!" He said through the hood.

"What about the cage?"

"What about it?" She asked, almost disinterested.

"Are you going to take it off?"

She laughed, cruelly, and stopped walking. Turning to face him, she said, "Are you serious? Of course I'm not taking that off."

A surge of panic welled up in Stephen. But he was surprised to feel a quiet, thrilling feeling as well.

"How will I get out of it, then?" He asked.

"Well I imagine you're going to have to convince me it's worth my time and energy to unlock you. Eventually." She responded.

"You're already booked for next month. Same day, same time. Arrive as you are now, and we'll continue with our sessions."

He began to protest, weakly, "You have to let me ou--"

"I don't have to do anything I don't want to do. I own your cock now, and I decide when and how you're going to cum. And right now, I don't want to see you again for another month."

Stephen sat, stunned by what he had just heard. How could this be happening?

"But my clothes - you cut them off of me," he managed to say.

"Who the fuck cares?" She said. With that, she turned, walked out the door, and shut it.

-7-

Stephen sat for a second, stunned, before he realized he needed to be counting. He did so, quickly, and once he reached 100 he reached up and removed the hood. His eyes stung from the sweat and ache of the past few hours, and it felt amazing to get a breath of fresh air.

The room was darker than he remembered it. He looked around, removing the wrist and ankle cuffs as he did so. He reached down and felt his cock, half-hoping the cage had been nothing more than a cruel trick. It was still there, a gleaming simple steel cage wrapped tightly around his limp cock, gently pulling down on his balls. He felt empty, drained, and yet unsatisfied - but a new emotion was welling up inside of him too.

Excitement began to run through him as he set the hood and cuffs on the table, gathering his pants and pulling them on over the cage. It stuck out uncomfortably, letting anyone that glanced down know there was something there. He would have to get used to that, he thought, as he opened the door and stepped into the hallway.

There was no one there, no sign that anything had just happened to him in his room. The door was just one of several other doors running the length of the hallway. He stepped out, turned, and walked towards the entrance, his new chastity cage bouncing against him. With each step, he was reminded of what he'd just done, what he'd felt, and as he opened the front door and stepped out onto the street, excitement had replaced the fear and trepidation he'd initially felt at the prospect of being caged.

What he'd just experienced had been truly incredible, and as he stepped into the light of the day he had already promised himself that whatever Mistress had in store for him, he'd be ready for it.