Bound & Determined

Story Info
Loving boyfriend teases bound girlfriend.
2.9k words
4.45
71.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bound & Determined Ch1

A warm moist pleasurable sensation on your breast wakes you from a sound slumber. It's a wonderful feeling that you want more of, you try to reach down to encourage whatever the cause. But your arms won't move. Shock and surprise wake you up completely. You try harder to move. But you find you are securely but comfortably tied to the bed post. A sudden jolt of pleasure goes through you as playful teeth grazed your hardening nipple. The sensation is almost enough to make you forget being tied up, almost. You struggle harder to free yourself but the bonds are too secure.

"Relax dearest" you hear a soft voice say "you won't be able to free yourself, I used my ties. And they aren't coming loose till I want them too!" You look down to see me looking up from your breast. I just smile and start to explore your luscious body. It so erotic, just having me touch you, "I love your skin," I whisper, "as soft as fine velvet." My hands explore you in ways nobody but I can. "Oh, How I want to kiss every inch of your sexy body." I say with a soft smile. Then I start doing just that, kissing you in ways that make you shiver, a quick kiss on one nipple and light caress on the inner thigh, a playful nibble on the shoulder, on your neck, behind your ear, little kisses to your cheek that lead to a deep, loving kiss on the lips while caressing your breasts lightly, circling your nipples with my fingertips making them harder.

I continue with my sensual journey with my lips down your body, my tongue would ever so teasingly circle the harden nipples while my hand finds its way down between your thighs. I press my hand softly against your entrance. Sliding between your outer lips searching for that secret place that only I know.

You struggle with your bonds, hating being controlled like this, but your body is betraying you, it starts to delight in my touching. You feel yourself beginning to get lost in a sexual haze.

My finger slightly touches your clit, that one little area with such pleasure hidden within, my fingers flicks it and starts to unlock its sexual treasure.

Your body shivers as my finger releases all your inner pleasures. You half heartily struggle. But the bonds hold and your loss yourself more too my ministrations.

Removing my hand, I straddle you and slide my hard cock between your breasts. Moving me harden member up slowly between mounds of flesh all the way to your mouth and lightly brushes your lips. then slowly back down to the depth of your cleavage. Then back up again. Over and over my hips push my hard cock up and down your chest. The sensual heat from my 7-inch member is staggering. It fogs your mind. You let out a slight mewing sound and give up the struggle and enjoy the excitement of being teased and pleased.

I reach back and once again slide my fingers over your clit. For agonizing minutes my cock slides almost to your mouth then disappears in your cleavage while my finger

Energetically rubs the clit. Your body begins to responds to my teasing and starts to shake with excitement

Suddenly I stop.

You look at me angrily "what?" You ask

I just smile and whisper "Patient dearest, we have all day"

End Chapter 1

Bound & Determined Ch2

I bend down, press my lips against your cheek, brushing it lightly. But even so light a touch sends shivers through your nerves, causing your body to tremble. "Mmmm, someone is getting pretty turned on" I whisper jokingly. I brushed my mouth against the hollow of your temple, "Just relax, we are talking this slow" I traced the line of your cheekbone "very slow" my lips meet yours in a soft kiss. My hands roam over your nude form, trembling, I touch your nipple with my index finger. Softly I rub it back and forth you gasp in pleasure and I take it as a sign of encouragement and slightly tweak it with my thumb and fore finger

You tried to reach up and pull me into a deeper kiss, but the bonds hold you securely in place. My kiss is sweet and gentle, but sexually charged. You don't want sweet and gentle, not now, you strain to reach out again, and again the bonds hold tight. You lift your head, pressing harder against my lips, wanting, demanding more.

I moaned softy, low in my throat. My arms circled around you. Pulling you close. Our naked bodies pressed together, warming each other, The kiss goes deeper, deeper than any kiss before, everything goes oddly quiet, like the moment of silence between the lighting and thunder of a storm,

One Mississippi,

Two Mississippi,

Three Mississippi,

Four Mississippi,

Five Mississippi

BANG!!

It happens. THE kiss. that once in a lifetime kiss that defines what love means to your heart. It's the kind that breaks open the sky, steals your breath, and gives it back, it shows us that every other kiss we've had in our life had been wrong. This, this IS the right kiss.

I plant a few light ones on the edge of your mouth. Then just stare at you in amazement, "dear God I love you" I softly say in a shaking voice. Then I plant dozens of tiny kisses on your cheek and chin, then venture down your body, throat, shoulders, chest, cleavage, the swell of your breasts, nipples, but they aren't kisses of a guy trying to get laid, but instead they are the kisses of a man worshipping his idle, his reason for living. Further down I travel, past the belly, your leg, your inner thigh, till my head disappears between your legs. After a moment you feel a warm breath on your outer lips, piercing you, heating up your clit. Followed by a....

End Chapter 2

Bound &Determined Ch. 3

Moist invasion as my tongue dives into you, setting off a series of sexual charged jolts through your body. You moan in pleasure. I love hearing you moan; you can be quite an instrument of desire when played correctly. Especially when being teased. If I touch you just right, you can make the most glorious sounds..raw, intense, absolutely delicious sounds of pleasure. Like now when as I plunder you with my tongue. It wasn't the searing heat of my lips as they slid over your entrance, or the mind blowing suction as I took your clit into my mouth. That weakened your resolve to being so completely controlled. No. It was my determination to give you and only you pleasure. You being the absolute center of my universal. Giving you attention as nobody had before. At this sexual moment, even though it looked like I was in control, it was actually you that is in charge. For you and only you could I worship like this.

My tongue continues its skilled dance across your clit, it darts in and out, up, down, all over, then I start to spell out my name, carving it inside you secret area, claiming you as mine forever. My mouth holds you in place, you strain against the bonds, not in a desire to be free, but in frustration, wanted to grab my head and force a harder connection, too run your fingers through my hair, maybe even pull it a little to guide me. But the ties hold fast, you arch your hips to get better contact with my mouth, you start to moan louder, your body is covered with a light sheen of perspiration, you can't catch your breath and you fell a sexual eruption from deep inside you about to blow.

I unmercifully stop so can cool down before it happens. Kissing your inner thighs gently with tiny loving kisses. I look up and admire my handy work. My gorgeous sweetheart, laying before me, naked and bound, in a sexual frenzy. It takes my breath away and my cock grows to its full length, I get on my knees before you and whisper "are you ready?" You can only nod your head up and down in response.

Scooting up on our bed, I part your legs, and start to guide my stiff dick towards you. You feel it push ever so slightly against your sacred entrance. Then stops, you look to me, but I'm to entranced seeing my member slid against your outer lips. I Moisten my cock with your juices, getting him ready to enter you. I push a little harder. Barely parting you as he travels up and down. He brushes against the tip of your clit then touches slightly on the secret spot that sends thrills through you.

I brush against it a few more times. Toning your body for my heated invasion. Then I..

End Chapter 3

Bound & Determined Ch4

Slow move my hips forward, just enough to part your lips a little more, I take my hand and put my rock hard cock directly on top of your clit, then move it up and down in little vigorous strokes.

The feeling of my dick massaging your clit is both odd and wonderful. Its different from when you or I play with it. It may not have the same pinpoint control of a hand. But the erotic nature of being jacked off by a cock is thrilling. You settle back and enjoy the sensation of my large mushroom head spreading your lips and rubbing against your nub.

I start a steady rhythm, since the head takes up most of your canal, I don't have to move it sideways, just up and down. And that's enough to charge you with sexual energy that builds up with each steady stroke, each one sends a small jolt into your inner body, that travels up your spine, to the base of the skull then, like a spreading lighting in a thunderstorm, discharges bolts of pleasure throughout your brain. You shut your eyes and relish each jolt, you bite your lower lip, you take sharp breaths, you grunt with pleasure. The jolts start to comes faster and faster, your brain in close to shorting out and you feel body is about to explode in an orgasm. But I suddenly stop.

"ROGER!" You yell in frustration.

"Oh no dearest, not quite yet" I say with devilish grin. I pull my dick out and wrap my arms around your legs and lift them a little, my hands roam over your heated flesh as look at you. Tied up, naked and helpless.

You look up at me with a look that kills, the frustration is maddening, you want it, you want to be fucked NOW! But you would never say that out loud. But after all these years. I can read your eyes. And it's turning me on knowing how badly you want me. I'm taking great delight in this little game of teasing. But I love you too much to keep torturing you like this. "Yes sweetheart" I say with my eyes "I'll fuck you" then I smile the smile you know all to well. The smile that always means I'm up too no good.

Spreading your legs, I take perfect aim and place my 7 inches of hard cock directly over your moist entrance, putting the enlarged mushroom head in. But I go no further. I just keep it there for a second. Letting your body feel my head's perfect fit.

You growl in pure frustration, straining against the bond to move your body enough to force me into you. But once again, the ties hold you. You try to arch your back, lift your ass, even squirm. Anything to get me inside you. But I hold you in place. Not allowing you to control any part of this. You are totally and completely mine. Like a sexual synonym for our relationship. Totally and wholly belonging to one another. Heart and soul we own each other in a special bond of trust.

I move my hips forward just a bit, the head expands your entrance, forcing it to accommodate its size as it slowly invades your body, you swoon a little as finally I enter you. But the invasion in mercilessly slow.

quarter of an inch,

half an inch,

three quarters of an inch

Finally, a full inch is in you, your outer lips feel every bit of my dick as is slides past them.

Another half inch

Another inch

Another half inch

Another inch

It's an odd erotic sensation to feel your vagina being so slowly filled, not sure when I would reach the end and finally and fully be in you.

Another inch, then another, then another. I just keep pushing more in. You start to foolishly wondering if you could hold all of me. You have before of course. But this time seems different. Like when push something in somewhere very slowly, it amazes you how long it takes.

Another inch

Then I stop as you feel the base of my cock press against your inner thighs. You feel my hardness completely in, and it's wonderfully filling.

I love this, this intimate connection of ours, I relish in the feeling of being inside you. I pull out slowly then push back again, starting a rhythm of long lazy strokes

End chapter 4

Bound & determined Ch5

But that doesn't last long as passion starts to take over, my tempo increases with each stroke, longer, harder, deeper I thrust into you. As my pace quickens I bend and kiss your lips, desperate for them, our lips join as our tongues chase each other, lips sucked and playfully bitten as we start to lose ourselves in lust.

As I look deep into your eyes, they are burning with desire, your breath is ragged and shallow, "You okay sweetheart?" I ask,

You look up at me and whisper hoarsely, "I'm great baby, just fuck me, fuck me hard" I gladly comply and start to work up a good rhythm of long strokes,

"No damn it!" You curse "FUCK ME!!" And start to buck your hips to meet mine, twice as fast as I was moving.

I was starting to get the idea, and just let my inner animal lose and began to move faster, really slamming into you, pistoning my cock in and out. Grinding my pelvic bone against yours as I bottomed out against your cervix. All the while I could feel your body contracting around my cock, your juices flowing out, coating me, I knew I wasn't going to last long at this pace, but I kept slamming into you, a thin layer of sweat glistened off our bodies and the room felt like a sexual oven, but that didn't bother us as you kept telling me to fuck you, and I happily obliged.

Our vocalizations are constant, a mixture of moaning, groaning, demands, and grunts of satisfaction, your breasts are oscillating in unison with my thrusts and I am hypnotically and drawn to them, I take them in my mouth, sucking and nibbling on both nipples as I continued to pound deep into you.

I can feel my orgasm building, a tingling sensation at the base of my cock that builds and builds "I'm going to cum sweetheart" I warn.

"DO IT!" was your only reply as you wrapped your legs around my waist and start to buck hard against me, the bonds holding you tight as I let lose with cries of pleasure. Your own body shakes as your orgasm starts with a loud, whooshing exhalation, your muscles repeating start tensing then going slack as you ride the waves of pleasure flowing through your body.

End Chapter 5

With both of us spent, you stop bucking against me and I collapse on top of you, our breathing is rough and ragged and my chest is pressed against your heaving breasts, I could feel our hearts beating a mile a minute, I stay in you till you nudge me aside, you're still panting almost laughing in delight, your face and chest a deep pink. We regain our composure as I release you from the bonds, your arms wrap around me and we kiss softly and drift off to sleep.

I wake up to a fantastic warm, wet sensation over my hardening cock, my eyes open to see your head bobbing up and down on my eve stiffening dick, I groan in pleasure as you look up at me, I try to reach down to touch you, but my arms won't move. They are securely tied to the bedpost the same way yours were. You look up at me while still holding my cock, and give me small knowing smile as you give my shaft a long teasing lick on it's underside, then a quick sucking kiss, taking the large mushroom head in for a little suck, never taking your deep eyes off of me, even through the haze of my sexual excitement I can't help but admire your beauty, the way your hair falls to your side, the way your heavy breasts sway as your naked form kneels over me. Completely stunning, another quick suck brings me back to reality. Again I try to pull free to grab and hold you, again, the ties hold strong, with green eyes still looking at me and a devilish grin you whisper in a sultry playful voice. "My turn"

The End??