All Comments on 'Bound & Free Ch. 07'

by superfriendlyalligator

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great chapter. While I don't think Alice detracts from the story, I confess that Stacy's parts are more interesting than Alice's parts. While Stacy is not free from issues either, Alice's angst proves more irritating than interesting for me. I look forward to the continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I adore this story, the conflict and insecurities are so real and Alice is my favorite and the conflicts of wanting what Stacy has is so true keep it up can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s a great story but wow both sets of utterly dysfunctional parents just fucking up their children’s lives in very different ways. I feel really sorry for Stacy and Tristan their parents are disgusting.

If she’s done some research on BDSM how could she have missed the logic behind being sexually submissive? Strong independent woman in everyday life it’s damned near impossible to keep that front on all the time so of course she’s going to jump at something that strips her control and allows her to submit safely. Im pretty sure that almost everyone in this story is an absolute stereotype., including Mr On A Break well he’s full on “jock” what a jerk. In reality due to the extreme pressure of that scenario one possible outcome could easily be suicide/ self harm. Obviously I’m not expecting you to go down that route because this is being presented as an erotic fantasy.

It’s very well written! Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

DoortotheDoortotheabout 3 years ago

Starting to get some awesome Nana to Kaoru vibes from this series now. I'm less interested in love triangle wishfulfillment and way more aroused and interested in Stacy and Tristan using BDSM to become better people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuperfriendlyalligator@superfriendlyalligator
Running for mayor of rewrite city. Status: B&F chapter 11 in final review.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES