Bound & Gagged Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife gives me a ride on our bed with nipple clamps on.
1.1k words
4.47
21.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PegMePal
PegMePal
40 Followers

When I walked into the bedroom and saw the bondage straps over the mattress to our super king bed, my heart instantly hit my mouth. My wife knows how much I like to play the submissive, though I know it's not really her thing, so I thought I was in for a real treat. I quickly stripped off and lay on top of the bed, right in the middle, and waited for my wife to come out our en-suite bathroom. When she did, she was wearing her hot pink silk robe, which was short, and barely covered her beautifully pert arse. As she walked past my side of the bed and around the bottom, I could just see glimpses of of the magenta lace, high waist Brazilian knickers that she knew were my favourite. As she climbed on to the bed and crawled over to me on all fours, I could see down the loosely tied robe and revelled in the sight of her modest sized, but extremely delicious, C cup breasts.

As she smiled at me, she took my now fully erect cock in her hand and started stroking up and down. I gasped in delight but didn't want to spoil the moment with any benign comment. She lifted her leg and swung it over, perching herself on my upper thighs and continued to stroke me up and down, small drops of pre-cum building up on the head of my member, and the spilling over and running down my shaft, lubricating me wonderfully. Without a world, she raised herself up into her knees, and used her free hand to pull her knickers to one side. Her hot pussy glistened with her moisture, and as I stared down in wonder, I was torn by the desires of being inside her, or pulling her up to my face and bathing myself in her sex. She made the decision for me, and guided me into her hot, waiting pussy.

As she slowly rode me up and down, allowing me to see the length of myself disappearing and reappearing with each gyration, she moaned contentedly. The feeling of her wetness increasing and running down my cock to by calls was amazing, but as the session went on, I couldn't help feeling a little disappointed in the lack of dominance, or the use of the bondage straps. I playfully plucked at the taut straps on either side of me, giving my wife a mischievous grin, to which she leaned in close, her breasts falling out of the robe and rubbing against my chest. She whispered into my ear "patience", then leaned to the side and grabbed something from the side of the bed.

Sitting up again, and slamming herself down on my engorged member, I saw she was holding a coat hanger, the type with two clamps on a sliding bar for holding a skirt or trousers underneath. My heart raced and my cock grew a little as I was fairly confident what she was going to be using this 'toy' for. Sure enough, she leaned back down and sucked first one, then the other of my nipples into her mouth - eliciting a sharp intake of breath from me. Sitting back up straight once again, she adjusts both clamps to the width of my chest, and then clamps my left, then my right nipple in. The pain in both nipples is exquisite as the hanger part falls down on my chest.

My wife then sits up straight once more, unties her robe so I can have a full view of her sexy physique. Reaching one hand down, she begins to rub her clit as her pace increases, and with her other hand she pinches her nipples alternatively. As she slides up and down on my faster and faster, getting herself close to her own orgasm, she can clearly sense me getting close to mine - she knows that nipple clamps are a sure-fired way to send me over the edge. Rubbing her clit furiously now I reach down and grab her arse cheeks, both pulling them apart and also down into me. She shuddered to her first orgasm of the evening, but didn't slow her pace whatsoever. Grabbing both my wrists, she flings my hands off her arse and back on to the bed, then grabs the hanger and starts gently tugging at it. Within no time at all, she is riding me through an enormous orgasm of my own, spurt after spurt of cum shooting deep into her tightly gripping womanhood.

As I lie there panting, she slides off me, quickly adjusting those fabulous pink knickers to cover her sex once more. As I recover, I move to unclip the hanger from my now extremely sensitive nipples, but as I do, she pins my hands with one hand, and gives me a stinging slap across the cheek with the other. Startled by this act, I look at her with confusion. She ignores my inquisitive eyes and simple commands me to "roll over". Gingerly I do so, trying to avoid the sensitive head of my cock rubbing off the mattress, and the same with the coat hanger, which gravity is now having an effect on. Kneeling on all fours on the bed, she pulls 4 silk ties from under the pillow. Slowly she ties first both wrists to the bondage straps, then both ankles - ensuring that my legs are adequately spread that the cool air hits my asshole, and that my wrists are far enough apart the the hook of the coat hanger just touches the bed. Finished, she loops the hook through the middle of the bondage strap so I am now fixed to the bed by 6 points - both wrists, both ankles... and both nipples!

As I lay my head on the pillow and tried to steady my breathing and managed the intensely erotic pain tugging at my nipples, I looked to the side where all I could see was my wife's midriff, crotch and legs. She gently rubbed her fingers over the folds of her vagina through the fabric, the wetness of our combined juices making the fabric appear darker. Then, slowly, sensually, she started to slip out of them. A thin white dribble of cum stretched between her lips and the crotch of the underwear before snapping. As she stepped out of them, she bent over and picked them up, calling them up tightly in her hand she leaned down and simple commanded "Open" before gently pushing the wet panties into my mouth.

I was now there on the bed, bound and gagged, shivering with excitement and anticipation, and with the familiar tingle spreading through my groin as my hardness started to return...

To be continued...

PegMePal
PegMePal
40 Followers