Bound & Gagged Pt. 02

Story Info
Pegged, milked & snowballed by a wife who knows what I want.
1.2k words
4.65
23.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PegMePal
PegMePal
40 Followers

Bound & Gagged - Pt 2

With my head still resting on the pillow, the thoughts and anticipation were building within me. I stared enviously at my wife's completely waxed crotch, still moist from the sex that had finished just moments before. As I stared, transfixed on thoughts of devouring her and tasting our luscious combined juices, she stepped into a new set of underwear and pulled them up. The very sight of them set my heart racing. On first sight they may have looked like a fairly ordinary black briefs, but I had instantly recognised them as being both bum-less, and also having an inbuilt o-ring for a strap-on dildo.

My wife has always known about my love in ass-play and prostate massages/orgasms, though it wasn't an area that she was particularly interested in and as such, hadn't been explored a huge amount. In terms of pegging itself, it was something I had only dreamed off, though I had boomarked (in incognito mode) the very pair of strap-on knickers she was now wearing. I could only assume that she had found (either accidentally or deliberately) my private tabs on my phone.

Now, this woman whom I had long fantasised about my wife becoming, disappeared out of my line of vision. I felt something being placed underneath my belly, my now nearly fully erected cock pointing straight at it, then, my senses heighten, I listened as my wife moved around to the foot of the bed and climbed on. Without any further warning, I felt the flat of her hand smack down onto my arse, stinging and sending a wonderful warmth through me. I lurched forward within the constraints of my bonds, tugging on my nipples to remind me of their restraints also. The smacks repeated 3 more times, alternating between cheeks, before I felt cold lube being drizzled on my ass crack, running slowly down closer and closer to be tight rosebud.

When the trickle of lube reached my puckered star, it was meet by my wife's finger, rubbing gently around the outside of my anus, slowly, every so slowly getting closer to my entrance. When her finger reached it's destination, it slipped in effortlessly to my now relaxed asshole. A gasped deeply into her balled up panties in my mouth, relishing every sensation of being dominated as I had always wanted. Slowly, her finger started moving in and out of my arse, fucking me sensuously and making my cock throb. I felt myself unconsciously pushing back onto her finger, and then thrusting forward, essentially trying to fuck the air and get some relief to my cock.

Slowly I felt her finger remove from my ass, and more lube drizzle down onto, and into, my wanton arse. Her finger started circling me again, and this time two fingers glided in. With each thrust of these two fingers, my wife pushed them in deeper, stretching me open and making me feel full. Next she started curling her fingers down, and I felt the wonderful feeling of the tips of her finger rubbing across my prostate. Gradually, the pressure increased on my p-spot and I felt the pre-cum, or was it now cum, ooze from my cock. Once again, I was desperate to have some friction on my cock, and I thrust backwards and forwards, almost deliriously, with the only sensation was the tugging on my numb nipples and the stretching of my asshole.

As my moaning into her panties increased, and my writhing became almost uncontrollable, my wife quickly slid her fingers out of me, leaving me feeling completely empty and cold air hitting me in my most intimate and exploded spot. I breathed deeply, trying to compose myself, knowing, or hoping, what was still to come. Once again I felt a stinging slap on first one, then other arse cheek, bringing me back to my senses (or thereabouts). After a few minutes being being spanked wonderfully, I felt the hard tip of what could only be a strap-on dildo press up against me. I had longed for this for years, but never thought my dream would be realised. My eyes rolled and the well lubed dildo pushed into me, stretching me further, and filling me deeper than her fingers had done.

Slowly, she began to pick up her pace of fucking me, with each thrust punctuated by her thighs slapping into mine. Each time the strap-on pushed past my prostate, I felt another spurt in my cock, cum nearly continuously flowing out now. On one thrust, I felt my wife lean forward and she pulled on the clamps attached to my nipples, sliding them further apart on the bar, increasing the burning sensation in both. She then knealt back up and resumed the fucking she was giving me, increasing her pace. With each thrust, I began to realise that she too was moaning, and I realised that the increasing pace wasn't just for my benefit.

With one final thrust, my wife let out a juddering scream of pleasure as she orgasmed. Huge ropes of cum shot out of my penis too, though the feeling of release (and relief) of orgasm never came. I felt the weight of my wife begin to push down on my as she collapsed onto me, the strap-on still pushing deeply into me. My head fell onto the pillow, now damp with drool and tears that were running freely down my cheeks.

After what seemed like an age, my wife took her weight off me and gently pulled the dildo out of my arse. The feeling of emptyness, and dare I say disappointment, was short lived, as another, cold and solid object was pressed up against me ass, and slipped easily in. I could tell from the feeling of fullness, but not penetration, that it was a nice medium size butt plug. I felt my wife's weight shift on the bed as she stood up, and then I saw her walk to the side of the bed and into view. Reaching underneath me, I felt her gently release first one, then the other nipple clamp. They seared and I took a sharp intake of breath as the blood rushed back to them. She then gently caressed my face, before removing the panties from my mouth. I worked my jaw and was about to tell her how much I loved her when her hand disappeared with the knickers in it, before quickly returning with a small bowl that had been sat directly underneath my cock. Mopping up all the cum that was in there, she delicately rubbed the panties over my face, taking extra delight in squeezing the juices on to my lips. She then untied my wrists and ankles, rolled me back onto my back, opened my mouth and poured the rest of my own cum into it, ordering me not to swallow it.

She sat on the bed next to me with a wicked look in her eye before kissing me and playing with the cum in my mouth. Breaking away from the kiss, she held my nose until I swallowed my load and then said to me... "we're not done yet my love!"

To be continued...

PegMePal
PegMePal
40 Followers