Bound and Taunted

Story Info
Mistress Anne ties and teases her slave.
1.1k words
4.23
19.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John laid in tense anticipation. He had been told to be naked and on the bed and waiting for her when she came upstairs, and he knew better than to disappoint. Minutes passed before he heard the door swing open and the soft steps of his mistress enter. He tried to still his pounding heart as she approached.

"I knew I could count on you, my pet." She said proudly as she approached. Her hand tangled in his hair and pulled. His breath caught in his throat as he started to sink. Nails trailed lightly up and down his chest before digging in painfully. A soft gasp and the nails moved on, back on their teasing journey.

Anne was an imposing figure, long hair pulled back in a ponytail. A tight leather corset showed off her pale cleavage. Plain black underwear seemed to clash with the soft leather above, but on a closer look a black ring in the crotch betrayed their purpose. Short heels clicked across the wooden floor of their playroom as she stalked around him like a huntress.

Her hand closed around his neck, admiring how he squirmed in her hand. She released him and he looked up to her, his eyes pleading for more. With a chuckle she pulled a blindfold from the drawer and slid it over his eyes. Robbed of his sight, he lost the ability to anticipate what was coming next. Her hands roamed over him. Nails scraping up his side, then pinching a hard nipple, then drifting down to brush against his twitching cock.

Without warning there was a whistle in the air and a riding crop came down hard on his chest. The surprise of the stinging smack arched his back from the bed and pulled a groan from his throat. The riding crop kept him on his toes as it joined the mix of soft touches and rough grabbing. Her hands would roam, then a few stinging smacks from the crop, then back to teasing again.

A few minutes of teasing and he was a panting mess. With a grin Anne patted his leg. "Flip over pet." He obediently rolled to his stomach, hands above his head, legs slightly spread. The riding crop came down almost immediately, leaving a stinging red mark on his ass then drawing back for another swing. A few quick swats to warm him up and her footsteps drew away from the bed and back.

The next blow to land was heavy and thick, a solid paddle clapping against his ass. He made a sound somewhere between a gasp and a moan, but barely had time to process before the paddle came down again on the other cheek. A few strikes in and the pain was building. Each smack of the paddle was accompanied by a groan. A few minutes of this and his ass was a vibrant red and burning. Anne smiled at her handiwork. Time for the real fun to begin.

She gathered the toys she would need, then raised him to all fours with a gentle hand on his hip. He obediently presented his neck as she placed the leather collar around his neck and tightened it. Next to follow was a simple ball gag pulled tight, then finally a leash clipped to the front of his collar. Soft leather cuffs closed around his wrists, linked together by a short catch. Looking at her bound lover, Anne smiled as she ran a hand across his heated ass.

She attached a realistic, veined, and imposing eight inch dildo to the ring on the front of her panties. It stood proudly at attention on her crotch as she moved behind her slave. She doused it in lube and placed the head against his exposed asshole. Her hands came to rest on his hips as she asked sweetly, "Are you ready baby?" He nodded quickly, a needy sound sneaking from around the gag.

Gripping his hips tightly, she buried her fake dick in him in one quick stroke. He let out a loud, muffled moan behind the ball gag as she hilted herself in him, then started to move slowly. Giving him time to adjust to the size of the toy, Anne started with slow thrusts. Gradually she sped up, finding her rhythm as she pulled back on his hips with each thrust until he started pushing back to meet her.

She moved a hand to his leash as she settled into her rhythm, relentlessly pounding him while keeping the leash taught. A chorus of muffled grunts and moans filled the room as she pounded him relentlessly. His hard cock swung in the air with each thrust. Eventually her other hand drifted off his hip to wrap lightly around his cock.

She tugged on his leash as she teased him, pulling his head up so she could better here his muffled sounds. "Good girl," she purred as she kept thrusting, "you take my cock so well." A shudder ran through him as she spoke. She knew he loved it when she taunted him like this, and she loved his reactions.

She started jerking him as she continued, "Should I get a real cock for you next time? Would you show me what a good girl you are and take a man's dick for me? Let him fuck your slutty hole while I watch?" He groaned and nodded, overwhelmed by the combination of pleasure. His whole body tightened and his ass clenched around the dildo as she pounded him. She dropped his leash and cupped her hand in front of his dick as he tensed up.

"Come on, be a good girl for me and cum for me" Her words pushed him over the edge and he came hard, spraying into her waiting hand. She kept up her thrusting, pushing every bit of pleasure out of him until he collapsed underneath her.

"You aren't done yet." She chided as she unhooked the dildo and left it buried in him as she rolled him over. Undoing the gag with one hand, she brought her still cupped hand to his face and poured his cum into his waiting mouth. She smiled as he swallowed and moved to straddle his head. Lowering her dripping pussy onto his mouth, he set to work. Her hand grabbed his hair, pulling tightly as he licked hungrily.

She moaned as his tongue worked in big sweeping licks. Grinding down she rode out her own orgasm on his face. Relentlessly he kept licking, pushing her further until it was too much. She pulled herself off his face panting and smiling. Catching her breath for a minute, she reached up and undid the catch between his wrists. She collapsed onto the bed as he removed the dildo she had left in him.

Wrapping her arms around him, she leaned in and kissed him gently. "I love you."

He smiled and pulled her close. "I love you too."