Mistress and Her Good Boy

Story Info
A mistress pegs her darling good boy, along with other fun.
2.2k words
4.52
22.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I attempt to read my book, I can't help but become increasingly restless with every page I turn. Being a businesswoman is demanding. It requires me to outsmart, outmaneuver, and out-charm the competition, day in and day out. Funny how BDSM and domination often lend a hand in my real world. Clients loved to drool over my large breast and compliment my long red hair that I keep in a high ponytail. I loved owning them and making them beg for my help, but for now I was looking to relax, and my volunteer was arriving.

I heard his car pull into my driveway; I loved to call him darling during our sessions. He always had such a delicious blush when I said it with my gentle British accent. I stretched and looked at the door, and I could help but laugh as I heard him jumble to open the door clumsily. He finally burst through the doorway, looking disheveled and chaotic as usual. Darling was not an impressive man by far, and he was so skinny that sometimes I was afraid the weight of my breast alone could smother him to death. His brown hair was a sweet little floof that always had a stray cow lick springing from his bangs. His glasses were crooked as he hurriedly placed his things by the door and looked for me frantically.

"Darling, over here." He jumped and nearly leaped over to me, apologizing profusely for making me wait. He already was sitting in his sub position; Legs folded neatly beneath him on his knees before me. His head slightly lowered and his eyes to the ground as he addressed me.

"Mistress, I came as quickly as I could. H-how may I pleasure you today?" He took a sharp breath as he said the word Mistress and slowly breathed it out as if tasting the word. I reached out my hand and slowly traced his jawline with my finger, then tilted his chin so he had to look at me.

"Darling, I think tonight I will have all of you," his eyes lit up like he had just won the lottery. "Go upstairs and prepare like a good little boy." He quickly nodded and zoomed upstairs while I leisurely stretched out and ensured the place in my book was set. I made my way upstairs but stopped short of entering the bedroom; I first made a stop in the second bedroom that doubled as my walk-in closet. It was like a buffet of leather, latex, lingerie, and spiked heels. Looking the part is just as important as knowing what you're doing.

I stripped out of my leisure clothes and looked in the mirror. Damn, was he a lucky boy to be enjoying my attention. I grabbed the oil bottle and began lathering myself in it, running my hands over my waist, stomach and thighs, slowly working my way around my breast, indulging myself a bit by teasing my already pointed nipples, pinching them between my forefinger and thumb slowly rolling it till my head tilted back in my self-pleasure.

Now that I was adequately slippery, I began the process, first sliding on my black latex pants. I loved how it fit me so tightly, showing off my tight ass; I checked it out in the mirror. It was like a blackened juicy peach, the most forbidden of fruits. Next was my red hot thigh-high heel boots. They slipped on with much more ease than the latex pants. As I wove the laces through the boots, I imagined my little sub eagerly awaiting my return. Lastly, I slipped on a red corset that brought my breast to full attention. They looked like they were about to pop out of their holder, eager to fall into a greedy sub's mouth for worship. I looked terrific, but now it was time to take my tools of punishment and pleasure. After searching for a bit, I picked a leather-bound crop and a neon hot pink strap-on. I preferred this strap-on for its lovely comfort around my thighs and because it was bigger than his little cock. He loved the degradation that came from that, but he also loved how much he needed it when I would finally enter him.

I finally made my way to the bedroom my little sub was waiting in, and I gently knocked on the door. His voice was low and breathy. He was begging for me to touch him. "Mistress, I am ready," I opened the door to find my sub as he should be, kneeling before me with his blindfold as instructed. Even I found it difficult, not to jump on him right then, making him moan my name till he collapsed into the bed exhausted. But that would be no fun, as that's what he's exactly hoping for. I can't have my good boy getting everything he wants or can I?

"Get in your submissive position, now," He sits up, staying on his knees, and spreads his thigh open for me while placing his hands behind his head and keeping his head down. I take the crop and drag it along his forearms; he shivers and curls up. Swiftly I swat him with the crop on his upper arm, instantly he sits up straight and opens his arms wider.

"Bad boy, you know better than to have bad posture." I glide the crop down his upper body and across his taunt stomach, his breath is quickening, and his ears are turning red from embarrassment. So exposed and forced to show his body to me more, despite his blushing cheek we both know how much this is turning him on.

"ah ah, who said you could close your legs like that?" I use the crop to slap him across the top of his thighs. He lets out a small yelp and widens them. I can't help but let my eyes be drawn to the hardening cock, and the tip twitches every few seconds. Desperate for my attention, for a climactic release. I squat down, and my sub shivers when he feels me get close but is careful not to move. I move my hands down to his aching cock and gently move up and down his shaft. Making a spidering motion as I move up and down, he lets out a soft moans while thanking me for allowing him this much. I lay my hand flat on the underside of his cock and give him a gentler smack with the crop on the top of his thigh. He takes the signal and begins to pump it into my hand.

"Dirty boy, look at you desperately grinding your cock in my hand?" he pants and moans, enjoying the attention, but I can see the warmth spreading to his cheeks. It feels good but not nearly enough to satisfy, driving him crazy. "Please, Mistress, more please, I need more." I pull my hand away, stand at my full height, and grab his hair. "Did we forget who's the Dom and the sub?" His head goes back, and he attempts to shake his head. His mouth opens, ready to apologize. But I swiftly grab his face, stop him from speaking, and untie his blindfold. His eye level with my pink strap on, and his eyes bulge with fear and excitement at the sight.

"Someone forgot their place. Let us fix that, shall we?" I grab his head and hold him firmly, "open and suck, Darling." He hesitates but opens his mouth and slowly begins to suck on the silicone tip of the strap-on. I thrust my hips forward, pushing more into his mouth. He gags a little and grips my thigh for support. I hold his hair tightly, so he can't pull back while sucking my cock. His eyes look up, peaking at me through his eyelashes. He is a sight to take in, like an oasis in a desert. This man is being treated as nothing more than a toy for my desire, his skinny form trembling as he takes in my big cock. His eyes begin to water, but he maintains his tight grip on my thighs, desperate to please me after his previous insolence. I pull his hair, easing his head back and my giant cock out of his throat. He opens his mouth wide, letting me pull back. His drooling mouth and half-closed eyes make me want to thrust back deep into his throat, but I restrain myself. I tilt his back, so his neck is stretched back and run a finger from the base of his neck to his chin.

"Good boy, I can forgive you for your little misconduct now," He nods and whispers a breathy Thank you, mistress. "Since you've learned your lesson, we can move on to the next portion of our evening. Get on the bed now." His eyes light up, and he nods eagerly and quickly gets onto the king-sized bed on his back, waiting eagerly for the next moment. Instead, I grab him by the hips and yank him to the edge of the bed towards me, and he lets out a minor squeak in surprise. As I moved my hands to his inner thighs to spread his legs more, he started to turn a deeper shade of red. It is so much fun to see men trained to act strong and emotionless at every turn melt in my hands, bending to my will. More should try it.

"Ready, darling?" He nods and lets me help lift him so his pink twitching hole is open for me to take. It's filled with lube he used to prep himself for me as I take my silicone cock and tease the opening, slowly pushing it. Moans and grunts escape his lips, it's tight, and his breathing slows to focus on letting me in. Once the tip slips in, his back arches, and from the corner of my eyes, I can see his toes curling as he starts to take all of it in. This is where I wish I had a real cock, so I could feel the one he tightens around it.

"That's my good boy, take all of me, fuck yourself with my cock," he starts to push himself slowly up and down on it, moaning loudly as he grips the sheets. I dig my nails into his thighs, making him jump up a bit. I take the opportunity to grab his hips and slam him down on me. The pleasurable scream could be heard across the street, in my opinion, but the way he looked at me after told me he wanted more. He was hungry for it, and I was tired of holding back. I held tightly to his hips and began thrusting in and out of him, desperate to hear more moans pass from those quivering lips. His cock twitched with every thrust I made, and his hand desperately tried to avoid touching himself, grabbing and clawing everything but his throbbing cock. I smirked when it began to dribble with pre-cum. I slowed my rhythm, wetted my fingertips with it, and licked it, tasting him.

"Mmm, how tasty you are, Darling," I leaned down, never letting the silicone cock leave him. He moaned with the shift of weight. Pinching his nipples with my wetted fingers made him arch his back. I held him down with my body weight. His breath quickened. I could feel his cock twitching beneath me as I teased his nipples that were so sensitive from his ass being fucked.

"That right moan for me and show me what kind of good boy you are," I took his hand, gripping the sheets so tight, and guided it to his cock. I stood back to my original position and began slowly thrusting in and out of his ass. He matched my slow rhythm, though I could tell it was a struggle for him to obey. With every increase in speed, he matched it, watching his hand desperately go up and down his cock while I fucked his ass. The Muscles on his arms strained as he pumped cock over and over again while his back arched from the pleasure.

"Please, Mistress, I'm about to burst. Please let me cum," He continued to pump his cock, desperately looking for a release, but I wasn't going to allow it as I slowed my thrusting to a snail's pace. He whimpered in protest but resumed the slow rhythm. I could feel myself growing wetter with every thrust into him, watching the delicious agony on his face as he was brought so close to orgasm, and then I would deny him. Instead, he pushed down on my cock like a little whore, making my clit ache at the prospect of making him cum.

"Good boy, slam on my cock and cum for me," As the words left my lips, I wrapped my arms around his thigh and thrust hard in and out of his tight ass. He barely heard me as he let out the loudest scream, which came all over his tight stomach, and even managed to reach his chest. He lay there breathing hard and covered in his cum. As I slowly pulled out, he shivered and finally moaned.

"Good boy. That will do for now, darling."