All Comments on 'Bound Becky'

by MasterKGray

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
damn

im

greens444greens444over 3 years ago
Nice conclusion

Adding a touch of reality at the end makes the story better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

a little weird to have the parents involved like that but overall great story.

Miki55Miki55over 2 years ago

A beautiful beginning for a happy fulfilling marriage! The groom made sure his slave knew her role in the marriage. After much pleasure, thought and inner conflict, she knew what she wanted (to please her Master). It was also good to see her parents share their experiences and wisdom.

ShayRoseShayRoseover 2 years ago

I would love another story similar to this one. I'm not a big fan of bringing the parents into it but it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

MasterKGrayMasterKGrayover 1 year agoAuthor

Wow! It's difficult to fathom that 100 people have favorited this story. I am both humbled and flattered. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was drawn out and on the boring side. Wordy. No surprise parents were in to BDSM very obvious. No question it was Jimmy as the kidnapper.

TreaclelipzTreaclelipz5 months ago

I really enjoyed this. I like the bdsm parts to be more drawn out i.e sad to quickly hear the summary of permanent bondage and branding etc within a sentence or two

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of my all time favourite stories!

I love how happy they are together and how she enjoys and wants to be his slave in permanent bondage.

The relationship and love built between them, especially in the first half, is wonderful.

Love the desire she has to submit to him. Love the happy ending with her fully accepting her place under his authority. Love her getting the permanent bondage and branding marking her as his slave for the rest of her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterKGray@MasterKGray
Just call me Gray, it is very descriptive of me. Master/Dominant - sapiosexual Don't know what sapiosexual means? Ah well, I didn't either, but I learned and found that I am. The mind is the biggest sex organ. I love reading and writing about my love for Domination, bondage, s...