Bound By Blackmail Ch. 17

Story Info
After an eventful ride home, Dafni and Brady have words.
5.8k words
4.33
8k
0

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brady018
Brady018
312 Followers

Hello readers. Here is the seventeen installment in the series. I'm still working on further chapters for those that follow. If you would like, leave a comment with your thoughts and/or give a rate.

Saturday night hadn't been any better than the previous one; more depraved men buying their way into my room to have their sick fun with me. I do believe Brady had been right; the customer tally was higher the second night around. Since I didn't attract enough guys that afternoon, I wasn't allowed to knock off early; as if I were on a fucking time clock. I was entertaining guys up till four the following morning. Dimitri finally cut them off and I again passed out in a miserable, cum-covered slumber.

On Sunday, it was time to go home and I couldn't have been more relieved. Dimitri came over mid-morning and ordered me to get my shit together. Though I was still quite exhausted, I was beyond ready to get away from that shady motel. My slutty escapades had left me both physically and mentally drained. I scurried to get my clothes packed and my toys put away before quickly showering and getting dressed.

There wasn't much left that wasn't coated in cum. I found a short, white sundress that really should have been something for warmer weather. It was at least clean and the only garment that would cover my body the most; even then I still had plenty of skin showing.

I basically threw on the dress and readied myself to head out. There were no customers to please and I wasn't really trying to attract any attention. I decided to forgo getting myself all made up. All I wanted to do was throw my bags in the car and go home.

"Your owner would spank your ass raw if he saw you trying to leave without makeup. Fix yourself up so we can get the fuck out of here!"

Those were Dimitri's demands when he came to collect me. It irritated me that I had to stay there that much longer just to paint that goop all over my face. There are some women who wouldn't dream of stepping outside without having on full makeup and that seemed to be the way Brady wanted me to behave. It was probably for the best. I felt that it helped to conceal who I really was; as if I'd ever show my face around there on my own accord.

Downstairs, standing along side the building with my bags at the ready, Dimitri exited the office after turning in our room keys. He had a single bag that he toted to an impressive-looing SUV. Brady had still not shown up. I wondered if perhaps Dimitri had one more service my mouth and ass had paid for over the long weekend.

"Are you giving me a ride back?"

Dimitri gave a short laugh. "I've done what I was paid to do. You're going to be on your own, little girl," he said.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. It was the same feeling every time I was about to encounter another cock or more cum. This time, it was caused by fear of being deserted and looking like a hooker. At least my room had a door with a lock. Out on the sidewalk, I was a sitting duck!

"Don't get your panties in a twist," he said, probably seeing the color drained from my face. "Your owner isn't going to leave you stranded. Your ride should be here in just a few minutes."

With that, he jumped in his vehicle and took off. There would be no waiting for my ride to show up before just leaving me high and dry. Again, since I was supposed to be a girl in their eyes, chivalry seemed to be off the table. I was stuck on the side of the motel with my bags full of slutty clothes and sex toys; pretty much free and ripe for the picking from any guy who wanted to come along.

I stood there, nervous as ever. Even though my dress wasn't quite as loud and flamboyant as my pink one, I still felt like I stuck out like a sore thumb. I had no real place to sit and just blend in. Sure, I could have gone in the lobby, but that seemed just as dangerous as being out in the open. There would be fewer witnesses inside if someone wanted to try anything. Being outside seemed like the safer bet, despite it being quite cold for my attire. At least I could see my ride when it arrived.

Trying to get comfortable and off my heels, I took a seat on my bag. It was a little awkward; mostly from trying to keep my legs together to keep everything concealed. I wondered if that action came naturally to the women who wore short skirts and dresses?

After five minutes, I started to get really nervous. Despite not sticking out like a neon sign, I was still getting more attention than I would have liked. Some of the guys gave a few cat-calls and comments as they passed. One greasy-looking fellow in an old beater of a car pulled up wanting to know if I wanted a ride.

"I don't bite," he said through his yellowing teeth.

"No thanks," I said. That gave me a new respect for the actual girls that can't go a day without getting hit on. Granted, not all of them would be dressed as scantily as I was, but nonetheless.

A few minutes later and a black sedan pulled up. From the driver's side emerged a fairly young, neatly dressed guy. He had a dark Polo shirt tucked into a pair of beige slacks. His hair was Chestnut brown and quite thick. It wasn't near as along as most girls', but it had some length and body to it. He had it brushed to the side out of the way of his sunglass-covered eyes.

"Are you Dafni?" He asked.

Just who the hell was this guy? How did he know my name; well my sissy name? Was he some late customer hoping to do something with me? He was going to be shit out of luck. I was off the whore clock!

"Yeah," I replied to his question.

"I'm here to take you home," he said. Now, up till that point, I'd been waiting to see Brady's car pull into the lot to collect me; not some stranger that just randomly pulls up and wants me to just climb in the car with him.

"I've got someone coming to pick me up, thanks," I told him. He looked innocent enough, but the thought of jumping into a strangers car looking as I did was very unappealing.

And then a message came through on my sissy phone.

'Hello. Dafni. I'm sure that you're quite heartbroken about your weekend being over. Just find comfort in knowing you'll be having plenty of other opportunities to get a guy off. I wish I could be there to console you, but after coming out there two days in a row, I'm far too tired just to come collect your sorry ass. Therefore, I've sent an associate of mine. He's in a black car and has been told to look for the slutty-looking blonde airhead, so he should find you pretty easily.'

He ended that sentence with a smiley face. Just another joke to make me feel lower about myself.

'Now, this is important, I want you to make sure you thank him for his time and efforts in bringing you back home; and I want you to do it in the way only a slut like you can. I don't think I've got to elaborate on that.'

There was another break in the text by the use of an emoji. It was a pair of painted red lips with its mouth wide opened. Even without the visual aid, I was already catching his drift.

'It would not look good on me for you to be rude by not showing your gratitude; and on the same note it will also not be good for you. Be a good girl and I'll see you later.'

I couldn't fucking believe it! He was too lazy to come out and bring me back home. I could have driven myself, but he didn't want me to have my car. Now I had to rely on some stranger to take me home. Worse than that, I was going to have to give him something for his service. Considering I had no money and Brady's little emoji, I knew exactly what he had in mind and it wasn't a verbal 'Thank You'.

"Are you sure? I was told you needed a ride, but if your plans have changed," he said, looking to perhaps get back in his car.

I could have just continued with my story and allowed him to leave. No telling how Brady would take that. Even worse, just how would I get home? I still had no money to get me anywhere. If I tried to get somewhere on foot, I honestly didn't think I'd make it far; especially with my array of bags. I really didn't relish the idea of performing a sexual act to get me home, but I had a feeling I'd end up having to if I took anyone else up on an offer in such a shady area.

"NO! Wait, please," I said. Hurriedly collecting my bags, I started walking towards the rear of his car.

A few minutes later and we were pulling out of the parking lot of that wretched motel. Looking back in the mirror, my mind replayed my fleeing it a week prior. So much had happened since then and none of it for the better. I looked at its reflection in a loathing manner, hopping that I'd never have to lay eyes on it again.

"So, have a good weekend?" The driver asked me. He turned the heater on, which felt so relieving. That, plus his question, helped snap me out of my angry thoughts and I looked over at him. He didn't peer over at me; either too shy or just trying to watch the road. The way he said it, I didn't think he truly knew what I was doing there. Perhaps he thought that breaking the ice would make things less awkward.

It didn't!

"It was an eventful weekend," I replied. That statement couldn't have been truer and hopefully vague enough for him not to pry any further.

"Well, you can let me know if you want to listen to the radio or need to stop for something," he said caringly.

We rode for a few minutes while I stared blankly out the passenger side window. The full weight of what I'd incurred over the weekend fell upon me and I couldn't help but let a few tears roll down my cheek. Considering my present company, I didn't want to just all-out sob. I didn't need that kind of attention. It wouldn't have done me any good anyways.

As if to add on to that despair, my sissy phone chimed and I knew I'd gotten another text. Even before looking at it, I knew who it was from.

'I hope you're remembering your manners by showing your appreciation. Just remember what happens to naughty girls.'

I wanted to toss the phone out of the window. He could be so controlling and not even be anywhere near me.

I snuck a few peeks next to me at the man driving me home. Did he expect such a gesture of thanks? Would he tell Brady if I didn't? If he were just some stranger, would Brady bluntly ask him if I showed him appreciation? There were plenty of risks and no real rewards other than hopefully avoiding a punishment. That was going to be good enough incentive for me. After all, I'd already sucked a couple dozen dicks over the weekend; what was one more?

"Hey, uh, sir," I said; not really knowing what to say to re-break the ice.

"It's Bill," he said.

My heart began racing again. Although I'd had my fair share of cock encounters, I was still quite nervous. I had to try and awaken Dafni to let her have one more member to pleasure.

"Oh," I said in a low, flirty tone. "Well, Bill, I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate you coming out to get me." I used my left hand, closest to him, to flip my hair behind my shoulder.

"It's not a problem." He gave a short laugh and added, "That wasn't the greatest neighborhood if you didn't already pick up on that. I wouldn't want to be stuck in an area like that."

He didn't know the half of It!

"Well, that's exactly what I needed; some brave fellow to come to my rescue." I tried to use my seductive tone that I thought, shamefully, was getting quite good.

"It didn't look like you were in that much danger, thankfully," he said, not quite catching on to my queues. With my heart racing and my hand trembling ever-so slightly, I stepped it up a notch.

"You still whisked me out of a precarious situation. I think that deserves a big 'Thank You'."

"It's not a probl..," he started. His train of thought was cut short as I allowed my hand to drift over to his side of the car. It landed firmly on his leg and delicately rubbed up and down. He moved his right arm from the steering wheel briefly as he looked down at his leg. His gaze then looked over to me. Our eyes locked and I gently bit my lower lip as another subtle signal of my intentions; another trick from Alyssa's arsenal.

"Uh, miss, you don't hav..," he started before I cut him off again.

"Actually, I do have to show you my appreciation," I said. That wasn't some playful banter, it was the truth! "You seem like a good driver. Why don't you focus on that while you let me focus on this."

With that last word, my hand rubbed up his leg, over his thigh, and then squarely on his crotch. My cupped hand could easily feel his privates beneath his slacks. Though he seemed hesitant of my advances, I could feel his member beginning to grow. Clearly he was somewhat turned on.

"Really, you don..," he tried to object again.

"Shhhh," I meekly shushed him. My hand had already moved up and was working on his belt. I actually got it unfastened quickly and efficiently. That was probably the equivalent of a guy getting a girls bra off; a situation I would have vastly rather been in.

The stretch of road we were on was pretty quiet as we headed out of that dank town. I hoped my 'thank you' would be rather quick and subtle. With a click of my seat belt unfastening, my top-half began descending down towards his bottom-half. My right hand came over and gave the other assistance in unclasping his slacks. The slutty task was becoming more difficult as his cock continued to grow beneath. It filled the crotch region that was desperately wanting release.

When I got his pants opened and his zipper down, it was only a matter of getting his boxers out of the way. As I tugged down on them, his member eagerly sprung free. It continued to harden; like a flower reaching for rays of sun from the sky. His cock wasn't near the beauty of a flower though nor was I anywhere close to a ray of sunshine.

Bill removed his right arm off the wheel again and lifted it. This allowed my head to further lean down. Despite the glaring awkward action of sucking his cock, the fit between him and the steering wheel was quite cumbersome. My head hovered over his exposed member; which seemed to tremble as my hair fell down and tickled it. To keep my long hair out of the way, I gathered it in my left hand and held it behind my head before opening my mouth and descending downward.

His cock fully enveloped my mouth. It was a different sensation compared to most of the blowjobs I'd given. I was coming at it from the side and not head on; no pun intended. As it hardened, the natural curve kept hooking left. Through my training and experiences, I'd been able to somewhat control the terrible gag reflex. From that angle, it was proving to be more of a challenge; even though he wasn't a monster by any means. I, again, wanted to kick myself for judging his size.

"Oh...ahhh," I heard him above me making sound effects. He seemed to be getting into it as I felt a hand lay gently atop my head. It stayed with me, more along for the ride than driving, as I continued to bob up and down on him.

A few minutes went by and he became fully hard in my mouth. Nausea began to set in, and for the first time, not just from my sexual act. The motion of the car along with my orientation was causing my stomach to churn. There were a couple of times I felt like he was swerving; like maybe I was doing such a good job that he was having difficulties handling the car. A true slut would be proud of that but I just felt shameful.

I went through most of the tricks I'd picked up to get him to cum. The blowjob was becoming quite uncomfortable and that was beside the point. His console was in my side and I kept feeling my head bump the steering wheel. I felt like I was one good bob away from careening us off the highway.

Finally, I felt pressure on the back of my head. Not immense pressure, but enough to know what was about to happen. His member pulsed a few times in my mouth before I felt the explosion. Considering how gravity works, I was having a difficult time containing his load. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate having his wad dribbled back on him and I knew Brady would get pissed if he caught wind of it. I had to slurp it to the back of my throat and use my tongue to try and dam it up.

When I raised up, I opened my mouth both for a breath of air and to show him his cum like I'd been trained to do. He didn't take too much interest in it as he was busy trying to put his dick away. It had nothing to do with being shy, but rather because we had a spectator. Riding next to us in a passing lane was a pickup truck with a bucked-tooth guy staring creepily out his window with a twisted grin on his face.

"Sorry, Dafni, the truck just kind of snuck up on me," Bill offered as he tried to conceal himself.

The guy riding passenger raised his phone to take a picture. I quickly shut my mouth and turned my head. Whether he got his photo of the slut giving a little highway head was beyond me. Just another reason I was glad I didn't look like myself.

We made the turn off, thankfully, towards my town. I sat with my head turned away from Bill as I watched out my passengers window. My faint reflection of my painted lips and blonde locks could be seen in the glass. That, plus the remnants of another load of cum, reminded me of the slut I was supposed to be.

"I really didn't mean for that to happen, Dafni. I just kind of...lost track of what was happening around me."

Again, a true slut would love that her technique had frazzled a man's mind. That slut also probably wouldn't have minded the show she was putting on to a passersby.

I didn't want to be that slut!

"It's alright, Bill," I said without looking at him. "Worse things have happened."

When we pulled into my backyard, Brady was actually sitting outside with a cup of coffee and a cigarette. I guessed smoking inside my house had lost its luster. It was far more likely he was waiting for my arrival despite the chilly day.

"Hey, Bill," Brady said as he descended down the stoop. Bill had already gotten out of the car and was on the way to his trunk. "You don't have to worry about those. Dafni can handle her own bags. Besides, you look like you need to buckle up."

Bill had somehow forgotten to finish fastening his belt after my little showing of gratitude. Brady gave me a quite pleased look as I crawled out of the car. I was less than receptive. After being forced to suck yet another cock and having an audience while doing so, I was in no mood for his bullshit!

I got all my bags from the trunk and pulled them towards the house. As I walked, I thought I heard Bill call something back to me but I just ignored it. Too much had happened over a very long weekend and I was simply drained. All I wanted to do was head down to my dungeon and finish sleeping the day away.

"Well, Dafni, your driver seemed quite tickled at the tip you gave him; or more like your mouth gave him," he corrected as he caught up to me. I had no reason to think he would actually help me into the house and he didn't. He was decent enough though to stand aside while I fought getting the door opened and my stuff inside.

"I'm going to bed" I said; completely just leaving all my bags by the back door. Brady entered in behind me but I didn't stop to hear a response. What I'd said wasn't a question or a request. I'd been through fucking hell over the past couple of days and I deserved a rest! Surly even Brady would be humane enough to see that.

Even I didn't believe that though.

"Oh no, little Missy!" Brady said with a slight laugh. "While you've been away living the slut's dream, this house has just gone into disarray."

I didn't look back at him or stop. Had my heels not been strapped around my ankles, I would have at least kicked those off, but now I was curious just as to what he was eluding to. In the kitchen, I found dishes piled in the sink as well as on the table where he couldn't even pick up for himself. There were take-out containers set along side the overflowing trash can that he was too lazy to take out.

Brady018
Brady018
312 Followers
12