All Comments on 'Bound By Blackmail Ch. 17'

by Brady018

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie8 months ago

This is a fun series, but now it is time for more modifications. Piercings and tats would be the order of the day if this was a female. Never totally naked, a chain or collar or anklet at all times. Thanks for your efforts thus far.

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Honestly what is that shit?!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@jennilee I like how you think. Nipple and bellybutton piercings, soldered hoop earrings to add to her feeling of helplessness. Tattooed makeup, the full works. So she can't go anywhere without looking like a whore 24/7. And a sexy yet degrading tramp stamp to increase feelings of embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just more of the same. He doesn't do anything to get himself out of his predicament. Anyone else would have that asshole dead and buried by now. This moron just thinks mean, then does what he's told. Is there a point to this ztory?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How does a fat ass, chain smoking sweat hog, do anything physically against someone pissed and on adrenaline, with fingernails as weapons? This guy/victim must be a real loser, because at this point anyone else would be looking for a way out or pin it on the captor or just take their chances with the bosses. He's believing what he's told and not finding out what is. No one can be forced, long term. He should be a problem for sweat hog at every turn. After a while he's not worth the trouble or the smoke stack has a heart attack. Do something different, instead of the same ole shit every chapter.

ChloeMaiChloeMai8 months ago

Amazing story! As a sissy myself, Dafni needs to learn her place. Her master has been so good to her and she just disrespects him. I think its time Dafni loses her fake man clothes completely. Time to dress as a sexy office girl. Short skirts, lowcute blouse, stockings and heels. If she doesnt appriciate how caring her master is, she loses her rewards

Cammy22Cammy228 months ago

Very long wait for a short chapter, I like it, although imho it lacks clothes description she is wearing a bit. All in all I like Dafni's torment and can't wait for her further feminization and humililation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The basic one-dimensionality of the Dom really detracts from the readability of the series. I get that he's a blackmailer with ties to organized crime. Still. The banality of his unremitting robotic, over the top Ultra-Stern Master act makes it difficult to suspend disbelief and remain engaged with the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just kill the bastard, take whatever money and valuables on hand and drive away to a better life. Or just kill him and say you found him in your house after being away for the weekend. So what, it will be embarrassing saying where he was, but he has the perfect alibi. Then move on with life. Playing with this asshole is dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous